Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… Oh, but your entire being is a dirty pervert, Sephiroth. Especially those eyes that look over every curve that they meet. *she smirks, quite humored by her own joke. She then kneels down so that she can cleanse his legs and buttox*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his legs apart, blinking at her* My eyes look over every curve that they meet? Are you sure that we’re talking about the same person here? *tenses slightly and shivers as she moves her hands over his buttocks, finding it very pleasant* I can wash myself, you know. I’m not three.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh, I know for certain that I’m talking about the right person, Sephiroth. *she looks up at him and grins at him* You love looking at ever woman with a voluptuous body. *her smile vanishes slightly* Of course, I know that most of it is due to the fact that they have pumped you with so many testosterone shots throughout your life. Also, I’m certain your implants are programmed to make you even more horny than most males. *she shakes her head. She then grins again* And I know that full well. But think of it this way. Once I’m done, you will need to repay me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses at her words, finding them quite embarrassing to hear* That used to happen… but not any more. Ever since I was drafted into the academy, I’ve become a soldier and not just breeding stock. I still have to do certain things, but…. as long as I do them, they leave me alone. *seems a little frustrated* I’m not just breeding stock, and a horny male.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s justifications. She then straightens up, having finished up with lathering him up* Sephiroth, that wasn’t your best argument. Most of the soldiers here are as horny as can be. I know full well that half of them spend their free time at the strip clubs. The other half have playboys under their beds. *she shakes her head at him. She then pokes him in the small of the back* And just admit it, you are still very willing to let your eyes wander over any good looking female. I’ve seen it tons of times.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not willing to admit it… because if I show enough interest, I’m sure the higher ups will consider her genealogy and ponder whether or not she’d make a good breeding base or not. They already consider me very high on their list… *snorts* Thank you for washing me off. If we can change the subject, that would be good. *moves over to her and takes the soap, lathering up his hands before moving it over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts and her thighs* Mmm, you feel nice. *moves his head in to kiss her cheek*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Heh, as if they don’t do that with everyone we ever come in contact with, Sephiroth. *she shakes her head. She then grins as he begins to lather her up* Mmmm.. I’m glad you think so. You feel really nice as well, my little Sephiroth. *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* Not my fault. I’m the product of a planned breeding. Blame whoever engineered me. *deliberately yawns, seeming bored with the subject. He then grins and continues to wash her off, his hands roaming down her arms, under them, and then across her shoulders as he begins to massage them* We shouldn’t take too long in here. We still have that booking to attend to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *releases a faint moan of content as Sephiroth moves his hands all over her. She then nods* Yea, you’re right there. *she then smirks* So, hurry up, Sephiroth. You’re the one who’s holding us up now. *she releases a faintly amused chuckle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, phh… *moves his hands through her hair, massaging her scalp* Alright. I’ll finish up and we can get out of here. *steps back from her and takes a moment to rinse off, stepping out of the shower recess entirely to grab some towels* Well come on, hurry up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *quickly rinses off her body. She then steps out to grab onto her own towel. Soon enough, she begins to dry herself off. As she dries herself off, she strolls into the bedroom so that she can pick out some clothes to wear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wraps one towel around his waist, using the other to dry himself off with, vigorously rubbing his hair and his scalp dry, causing it to look ragged and an utter mess as he does so* What time is it? We have to be there soon, I imagine…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Heh, you have implants, Sephiroth. You do not need to ask me for the time. *she grins and shakes her head. She then closes her eyes as she accesses the time-keeping programs of her implants* It’s currently 5:47:12. We have about fifteen minutes to get dressed. That can be easily done. *she then tosses her towel to the side as she moves to the closet to pick out proper clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s bad practise to use my implants for everything possibly imaginable, Noemi. If I rely on my implants too much, the natural areas of my brain will cease to function due to lack of use. I can’t let that happen… *continues to dry himself off in a hurry, flustered* 5:47 pm? Shit… we need to get moving… we’re meant to BE THERE at 18:30:00 sharp. I told my friend to be there at 18:28 so we could get in early. There’s still a lot to do…. damn it… *runs to his closet and hurriedly dries himself off, then begins to scrat through his drawers to look for something appropriate to wear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *she rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* Checking the time is not the sort of thing that would make the organic matter deteriorate, Sephiroth. *she then nods in agreement* As I said, we have about fifteen minutes to get dressed. We have gotten ready within less time, no thanks to your father, all the time. I’m certain we’ll be fine. *with that, she grabs onto a clean copy of her uniforms so that she can get dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No thanks to him, he’s dead. *mutters* Don’t mention him again…. *narrows his eyes and continues to get dressed, finally placing on some semi-dress clothes that would be presentable in a club* Fifteen minutes isn’t a lot of time you know… I still have to groom. *picks up a brush and brushes out his hair, growling at the tangles* So much for growing it out. This is a pain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Heh, Seph, settle down. We’ve done it within plenty of time. We can do it again. *she then moves up behind him and takes his brush from him* Now, settle down and I’ll remind you one of the reasons why you love growing out your hair. *she pokes his back for a second. She then begins to brush out his hair. She is gentle with the activity, providing Sephiroth with a nice scalp and back massage as she passes the brush through his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles slightly as Noemi brushes out his hair, but stays still for it, even beginning to enjoy it partway through the grooming session* Phh, I suppose you’re right there… *mutters to himself, not really wanting to admit to it* Well, as kind as you’re trying to be, can we hurry this up? I expect we need to be there early…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh, calm down, Sephiroth. I am not taking that much time. *she shakes her head at his complaints. She then touches up the part in his hair before patting his back* There, see. All done and with ample time to go. *she then begins to brush out her short bob of hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, great… *shakes his head a bit to fluff his hair up, then heads for his stash of clothing so he can find appropriate casual shoes* Thanks, Noemi. *sits down on the bed to pull his shoes on* What kind of food are you going to get?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hm? I don’t know for certain, Sephiroth. I think I’ll pick out my poison when I am there at the restaurant. *she tosses the brush to the side, having completed brushing out her hair. She then finishes slipping into her clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Poison… phh. *shakes his head in amusement* I know what you mean, but poison? Come on, the restaurant won’t be that bad. It had better not be bad at 27 bucks a plate minimum. *heads out the door, holding it open so Noemi can come out as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s words* Sephiroth, you should know by now that I was only using a figure of speech. It has absolutely nothing to do with actually picking out a poison. *She places on her boots. Then, she moves to follow Sephiroth* Thank you. You can be a gentleman at times, can’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Always hold the door open for a lady, that’s what I always say. If you shut it behind you, you can accidentally bang the door straight into their face. And if that happened, you would have a sore and bloodied nose, and I would probably get into trouble. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… I suppose that is fair reasoning. *She moves to walk beside Sephiroth* However, you are still a gentleman when you feel like it. *she then smirks at him* Though those moments are few and far between.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.