Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I’m alright… just really tired… *yawns, then finishes up with what he’s doing, flushing the toilet afterwards. He heads for the sink so he can wash his hands off, then begins to groan* I really don’t want to go to classes today…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Deeply frowns with concern then slowly shakes her head* You have already missed a day’s worth of classes. That is more than they’d want within a month… There’s no way you’d get away with missing another day. *narrows her eyes in thought* I wonder.. Sephiroth, as your superior and an upperclassman, I order you to rise your alertness levels to at the very least 90%. *hopes that the implants accept her order*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up a glass to fill up with water* It’s not my fault that the other kids were jerks about my accidental intrusion. *drinks from the glass, at least until Noemi speaks her order. He drops the glass, which smashes on the floor at his feet, and stands sharply at attention, the action almost instinctive. However, he doesn’t look any more awake*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Groans as she massages her fingers against her temples* No.. that didn’t quite seem to work.. Sephiroth, I was trying to get you to wake up, not stand still like an idiot… *slowly shakes her head* Erm.. at ease?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *relaxes again, then glares at Noemi, crouching down to clean up the smashed glass* Hmph… Don’t ever do that again. *scowls, seeming really angry by what just happened. He picks up the broken glass pieces and throws them into the trash before he walks out of the room to get changed for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shrugs to herself* At the very least, you seem more awake by a small bit now. You’re not about to keel over. *sighs and shakes her head. She then walks over to her closet before she starts to get dressed for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I could at a moment’s notice, Noemi. I’ll see you later. *adjusts his clothing and heads out of the room, heading for the mess hall for breakfast, not bothering to wait for Noemi* *”I’m guessing you want to sit with your class friends again today, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns at the way that Sephiroth is behaving now, believing that she did indeed make him angry with her attempt to help* ~If you do not wish to eat with me, then I suppose I will… I don’t want to be a burden to you.~ *finishes placing on her uniform before making her way to the cafeteria as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I want to eat with you, but you went off with your silly friends the other day.”* *scowls at the thought, pouting* *”We always sit together. I don’t know why you did that before…”* *picks up a tray and waits in the line, his frustration leaking through with his telepathic link*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, that… I wasn’t certain what to think of you after those idiots messed with your implants, Sephiroth. I’m still not fully certain if I like what they did to you. It’s just.. then… I definitely felt as if I had almost lost my most important friend. I didn’t want to even look at you while believing that.~ *moves into line and patiently waits her turn. Soon enough, she grabs her own plate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to the front of the line and serves himself an adequate amount of breakfast. He takes a seat at a spare table, alone. He gets the occaisonal taunt from people passing by, but otherwise doesn’t get harassed and begins to eat in silence*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gather up her own food, picking out an omelet and a few pieces of toast. She also grabs a bit of jam to eat with the toast. Once she has her food on her tray, she moves to the table where Sephiroth is sitting. Then, she silently sits down next to him, not knowing what words to speak to him at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at her while chewing on a mouthful of sausage and bacon, broadly grinning as she arrives at the table* *”You’re not going to sit with your friends instead?”* *his face falls a bit* *”I’m sorry for the other day…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly shakes her head at Sephiroth’s question* ~No, Sephiroth, I much prefer your company over theirs. They are always a bit weary of me do to the fact that I’m half-dragon. It’s just.. not my favorite situation.~ *takes a bite of her own food* ~And don’t worry about it… I was being irrationally afraid.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”I’m sorry, Noemi. When I am off my probation, I’ll make it up to you. Somehow…”* *stops eating and begins to ponder* *”I should buy you a gift. Do you wear jewellery? I’ve been meaning to buy you a mounted Fire materia necklace or something.”* *picks up his glass of orange juice and drinks from it* *”Or a cake. Or a night out to dinner, when both of us are allowed to visit the town.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks and pauses in her eating. She stares at Sephiroth then chuckles and shakes her head* ~I should think that after all these years, you’d know full well what I like and what I dislike.~ *grins at him* ~You’ll have quite a hard time finding any materia mounted on anything on Earth, Sephiroth. However, if you want to get me jewelery, I’ll proudly wear it. Any gift from you will be more than enough.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s why I want to get you a materia, specifically a fire one. They are incredibly hard to obtain. And a fire one is just… you.”* *shrugs and stuffs a forkful of semi-cold scrambled eggs into his mouth* *”It’s going to sound stupid, but a materia is the perfect gift. It came from the same planet I did. It would be of personal meaning to give something like that to you.”* *chews for a few minutes and swallows* I don’t care if it’s going to cost me half a year’s worth of recruit pay.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth* I will love it no matter what it is. *grins* But how exactly am I like fire, hm? *reaches over to swipe a small bit of egg from his cheek in a loving manner* Also, I thought that specific materia was rather common on your planet… Isn’t it one of the basic types of materia? Hojo used to ramble on all the time about materia..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s common, sure, but… a mastered one would be very expensive. Especially if mounted in a gold holder and put on a solid gold chain. It would make the perfect gift. *ponders* Or perhaps you’d want a blue one? *grins* And you are like fire. It’s just something that goes with you. Hot, erratic, refuses to die, and a great symbol of survival. Oh, and if you want more, the dragon breathes fire. No other animal is capable of it, except maybe the bombadier beetle, and that’s not fire – it’s chemical reactions which create boiling temperatures.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *reaches over to gently rub the side of Sephiroth’s face in an affectionate manner, not caring that they are in the midst of a very public cafeteria* I’m certain that whatever gift you pick out for me, Sephiroth, will be loved and treasured. *gives him a warm smile* However, I must point out that not all dragons breath fire. Also, I most certainly didn’t inherit that ability.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephioth: *grins back at her* Oh, I know… but you still remind me of a fire. Wild, erratic, and free. It is the perfect description of your personality. *moves to his feet, having finished his breakfast* *”I have to go to my first class now. At the end of this week, my neural locks will be taken off. Maybe we can do something outside of the facility during our recreational time.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly mutters under her breath as Sephiroth moves to leave* I wouldn’t really call myself all that wild, nor free…. *slowly shakes her head then gets up to get rid of her trash as well* ~I hope that we can, Sephiroth. I still owe you a chance to see those SPARTANs… You never got to see them since you pulled that stupid stunt right after my offer.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It wasn’t stupid… it was downright idiocy. I should never have visited other soldiers in training that did not concern me. Especially stealth fighters, no less…”* *sighs* *”I learned that they’re trained to kill. And they have no regard for their lives. The neural implants in their heads can be locked up higher than mine are.”* *frowns* *”They’re basically smart weapons for this academy now. No longer people…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hmm… I had not known that they had gone that far to some of the recruits present here. I had only thought that they had flunked all their classes and were only capable of fighting.~ *shakes her head* ~I am glad that they have not chosen to do such to us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They are a bit like that, yes. But they excel in what they’re being trained to do…”* *frowns* *”I really shouldn’t discuss it any more. I don’t think you were meant to know the information. They only told me because they trusted me to keep it a secret. Why would I say anything about it to the public?”* *packs up his tray and moves away, nodding* *”I have two hours free after combat training this evening. Would you like to spend some time in the rec room playing a game?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.