Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *twitches in fear as he is picked up and immediately tries to struggle away* No, get away from me!! *makes a loud upset noise and tries to punch her in the sternum. If he is successful in his attempts to make Noemi let go of him, he would fall back onto the ground and curl up once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *hisses in pain as Sephiroth punches her, but refuses to let go of him* ~Sephiroth, calm down. It is me. I won’t ever hurt you. Shh…~ *She begins to send a soft humming song directly into Seph’s mind via her telepathy. As she hums to him, she rushes to their room and sets Seph down on the bed* Please, come back to me…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Just get out of my mind… please! I didn’t do anything to you… “* *claws at the air in front of him with his hands to try and make the visions around him go away. He makes a loud upset noise and curls up tightly once he is on the bed. He would calm down after some time, but not immediately*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at Seph’s cries and shakes her head* Sephiroth, I’m not in your mind… No one is. *releases a deep sigh and lies down next to the boy. From there, she wraps her arms around his waiste and hugs him* Please, come back to me before I have to leave.. I’d hate having to leave when I can’t even properly tell you goodbye. *closes her eyes and sighs once more. She’d remain at Seph’s side all throughout the evening up til the morning if he doesn’t shove her away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eventually goes to sleep, calming down with Noemi’s prescence. Throughout the course of the night he has a troubled rest, often twitching and nightmaring. In the early morning, he wakes up with a large headache and moves into the bathroom area to shower himself off with nothing but cold water to take his mind off it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly groans as Seph gets off the bed, not quite awake. However, she wakes up fully when she hears the sound of the shower. She flutters her eyes open and slowly sits up, yawning* ~Sephiroth, are you feeling better now?~ *slides off the bed then waltzes over to the bathroom to clean herself off, starting with brushing her teeth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not really… I’m going to be dreaming about my dead mother for weeks and weeks now.”* *shivers as he stands under the ice cold water, but continues washing himself off under it* *”I’ve no idea how to make a defense against something like that…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hm? *blinks in confusion and looks over to the shower* ~Defence against what? I don’t understand? What happened to you? When I found you, you were curled up on the floor and basically in tears..~ *lowers her head in order to spit out the foam from the toothpaste before rinsing out her mouth. Once that is done, she strips off her clothing and decides to enter the shower herself. However, she nearly bolts straight back out as she feels the freezing cold water* Sephiroth! How can you stand that??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* It’s quite fine to me… *begins to lather up his hair* *”I got into a fight with a dragon, Kerash wanted me to fight one as a test. It.. didn’t go well.”* *closes his eyes and washes off his face* I never want to deal with that again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shivers but decides that she’d rather not wait around and creeps back under the water again* It’s freezing cold, Se-ephi-i-roth.. *frowns and reaches for the bar of soap* Was this dragon named Seferia? I think I’ve encountered her before. She’s the most serious creature I’ve ever met…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **frowns, stepping out of the water* Adjust it to whatever you like, I’m done… *slowly nods his head as he grabs some towels to dry himself off with* Yes, her name was Seferia. She was mean and cold, and really serious. She… broke into my mind and messed up my head…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *quickly moves over to the controls and begins to adjust the settings until it is nearly steaming hot. Once it is at a comfortable temperature for the half-dragon, she steps into the middle of the stream of water and begins to clean herself off* Yes, she is rather serious and gives you very strong attacks to deal with. I didn’t have a fun time when I was told to train with her… But, it’ll help you become stronger in the long run. *glances over at Sephiroth* Are you ready for my departure tomorrow?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* I hope you enjoy your flight to Earth. Kerash told me where you were going, and that I’ll be going there someday too. It will be sad to see you go, but… *shrugs* We have our destiny laid out before us. And if we don’t seize it, nobody will have a future.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, you’re right. If we don’t accept the fate that has been charted out for us since the day that our projects were thought of.. *mumbles* even before we were born.. *returns her voice to normal level* many people will suffer and die. At least we’re not being born in order to cause more pain and bloodshed. We’ve been born to help them. For that, I can handle everything that has been done to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *listens to Noemi, looking a bit more confident than he was before* Yes, I can handle it. *louder* Bring it on. *snarls in a threatening manner, then smirks at her for a moment* Hopefully Seferia can teach me how to block out her menal barrage. If she’s there to fight me, she can coach me, right…? Did you ever get advice from her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Shakes her head* I’m sorry, Sephiroth, but that is not her technique. On the contrary, she does the same attack over and over again until you figure out what to do on your own. I only received very few pieces of advice from her, which would be rather cryptic and hidden within what few statements she gives you. You’ll need to stay focussed and pay close attention to her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans and lowers his head* Damn it… I sure as hell don’t want to go through it all over again. I’m going to speak with Kerash and complain to her. *grunts* I can’t stand it, if I fight Seferia again, it’s going to render me useless for the day once more..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth* I’ll try to explain what I was taught when I encountered her, but it sticks much better if you figure it out on your own. *steps out of the shower, turning off the water. She passes by Sephy as she moves over to the towel rack, then she begins to dry herself. As she dries herself, she begins to telepathicly send over the tricks and trips for defending her mind and body against dragon attacks to Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and pays close attention to the telepathic transmissions that Noemi gives him. He just slowly nods his head as he does his best to try and take it all in, frowning* It is as hard as I thought it would be… *quietly sighs* Well, hopefully I won’t have to fight her again today. Today’s the day you leave – I don’t want to miss it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s statement and shakes her head* You must have really had been messed up by that attack, Sephiroth. Tomorrow is the day I leave. I’ll be leaving in the morning, though. So, we are within the last twenty-four hour period that I’ll be in this laboratory. *walks over to Sephers and pats the top of his head* Do you want me to ask for you to have the day off?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, right… *slowly nods his head* I’d like the day off. I wish we could have some private time together, but it probably won’t happen. *moves into the bedroom area to get dressed* *”You know what they’re like. The doctors will want to perform tests, their usual work. I never get a day free, what makes you think they’d say yes now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head as she considers what Sephiroth just said to her* ~Yes, you’re probably more than right. Maybe I can at least get you out of lessons for this afternoon. I’d like to properly tell you goodbye…~ *sighs then frowns as she hears the doctors calling for Sephiroth* You’d better get going, Sephiroth.

*Shakes her head then rushes to Kerash’s office. Once there, she begins discussing the afternoon plans with Kerash and finally manages to talk the raptor into giving Sephy the most of the afternoon off. This is partially done by inferring that she’d have sex with Sephers all throughout the night*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stays in the holding area and sits down, picking up a book to read. He subtly glances up from it every few minutes to watch the doctors and assistants moving around outside the area, then tilts his head as he notices a piece of flesh, distinctly blue like Jenova’s, being wheeled into the next room by a team of four assistants. This makes him sit up and openly watch until it dissapears out of sight* I wonder what that’s about…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *once done speaking to Kerash she moves back to her room and spends the rest of the morning there. For the most part, she paces to and fro, trying to determine whether she had left something behind or not. Once bored with that, Noemi sits down on the bed and looks down at it for a while. Eventually she finds some silver strands of hair that had fallen off of Sephy’s head while he slept. Allowing herself a small grin, she reaches down to pick up the strand and closely studies it. Eventually, she decides to pick up one of her books and reads while she waits for Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is gone for the morning before Noemi gets back, busy with the doctors and scientists. He does not return to the holding cell again till just before the lunch break. He sits down next to Noemi on the bed and nudges her shoulder* I told you that they wouldn’t give me the time off. *frowns* I don’t mean to state ‘I told you so’, but I told you so….

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.