Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well that was there before the implants, but how do you know they’re not just programming that one in too?”* *squeezes her hand back* *”We don’t even know what they’re doing to us…”*

Doctor: *walks into the holding cell, looking down at Sephiroth* You’re going to need to come with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Because, they can make us think about each other, but I know for certain that the depth of my feelings could never be made by any computer program. Trust me, this is all me and I’d care for you even without the implants.~ *sighs as she hears the doctor call out for Sephiroth* ~Do you want me to come with you, Sephiroth? I will if you want my support.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I hope that’s right, because I don’t know what to believe any more. I feel them playing around in my head sometimes, and I don’t know what to make of that. They’re always changing ideas and things, they even removed some of my dislikes and doubts…”* *looks up at the doctor* Where are we going? *”Come if you want, but it’s probably nothing.”*

Doctor: Come, right away. There is a board meeting going on, and some of the interested parties wish to look at you. Some have suggested open heart surgery or radiation therapy to remove the growths, others have said that’s too risky. They want to check the condition of your health before making a final asessment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at what she’s hearing but doesn’t speak out to the doctor. Instead, she stands up and follows Sephiroth* ~I certainly hope that they don’t choose to do open heart surgery on you, Sephiroth. I’ve heard that can get rather dangeorus.. And radiation therapy would just make you loose your hair again.~ *sighs. She reaches over to grip onto Sephiroth’s hand once more as they move to the conference room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Just don’t do that when we’re in with everybody… I don’t want them to think I’m a coward.”* *scowls and follows the doctor down the hallway, walking into the board room*

There is a mediator by the doorway, who offers Noemi a seat, while Sephy is led into the middle of the room to stand there like a trophy, or prize.

Doctor: *begins talking with the conference, pointing to Sephy at several occaisons throughout his talk, explaining how the growths on the inside of his heart wall began, and how best to combat them*

Sephiroth: *seems genuinely disturbed throughout the discussion as he listens to some of the suggested proceedures for tackling his problem* *”It’s just a chest pain… it’s just a mild, stupid chest pain…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *clicks her left foot’s large claw against the metal floor, not particularly impressed by what the doctors are telling her. She snorts and snarls then narrows her eyes at the one who is speaking* Tell me, why was this not brought up earlier if you know how these growths were forming? Why did you not catch them as soon as they started? *releases a loud snort in frustration* And how do these growths compare to Jenova’s own heart? Have any of you considered that he may be mutating at the moment?

Noemi: *sighs as she’s told to sit in the seat and does just that. Still, she remains in the seat and doesn’t try to make a scene by forcing her way up to his spot* ~Well, it is possible that it can become worse. And you wouldn’t be that good of a warrior if you are being stopped by chest pains..~ *sighs and shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know it can become worse, but it’s fine now. I’m alright apart from the occaisonal pain. I’ll be fine.”* *frowns as he listens to everybody arguing* *”Well, that changed rather quickly. This sounds like a lot of red tape and beauracracy now…”*

*one of the doctors immediately retorts to Kerash* They were being watched. They were considered harmless at first. They only became problematic when the boy started complaining of chest pains. Further studies into them proven that they are compromising heart movement.

*Another doctor bangs his fist on the desk* Why was it not seen to sooner?! Kerash is right, years of valuable research could be down the drain if we lose the boy! Scan the Jenova alien at the next opportunity, maybe the boy really is mutating.

*the other doctor glares back at him* Then he wouldn’t make a very viable candidate to lead a battle.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *growls at the doctor who is indicating that Sephiroth would not be a good canidate to lead a battle* Nonsense. We have a dragon hybrid who is prepared to leave and enter the war sitting right there. There is no reason to think that a few minor mutations would make him an invalid canidate. That would be like saying that I am not worthy of being head of this project. *releases a rather loud snort once more* Now, I want someone to gather a team together and do a full study of Jenova’s physiology tonight. Then, tomorrow morning we shall compare her scans with Sephiroth’s and we will decide what must be done then.

Noemi: ~Yes, well that doesn’t surprise me too much. Nearly every aspect of our lives is full of red taped beauracracy. I wouldn’t be surpised at all if our official records have large chunks of it blacked out so that the public can’t read them.~ *sighs* ~At least it doesn’t sound like they’re going to go through with surgery on you quite yet.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: I meant no offense, Kerash. But in the boy’s current condition, he’s as good as dead if he goes out to battle. We would have have wasted years and years of research all for nothing. I blame Hojo for the damage. He pushed the dosages overboard many times and this is probably the delayed result.

Sephiroth: *”All they seem to care about is research…”* *slowly glances around the room, then slowly moves away to take a seat next to Noemi* *”This is boring. I want to leave.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

I am about to give that doctor a random name. Yelp if you don’t approve.

Kerash: There is no reason yet to believe that this is not something that should be occurring to the boy. Afterall, he is the first human who has been hybrided with the Jenova species to date, Mr. Jansen. Now, as I said, get a team together and take thourough readings from Jenova. We are currently comparing this growth to a human’s growth pattern. We should look at this from all angles. *glares at the other doctors in the area* Is that understood?

Noemi: *lifts her left arm then wraps it around Seph’s shoulders. She pulls him over to her and gives him a gentle hug* ~Yes, it does seem that way. Still, they want to keep you healthy as well. Try not to let yourself get too down.~ *leans over to peck Seph’s right cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: I’ll get on that right away. Requesting permission to take Jenova out of her holding area, Kerash.

Sephiroth: *seems rather unhappy until Noemi puts her arm around him* *”I’m not down, I’m just annoyed that’s all. I don’t see why we have to be here discussing this. I’m not arguing against anything they want to do to me, I just wish they’d stop speculating about it to themselves and actually do something rather than be boring and stupid.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Yes, yes, do whatever you need to do in order to get results from that alien. If you ahve to, tear out her heart while you’re at it. According to Hojo’s notes, that creature would piece herself back together no matter how much abuse we put her through. *Grumbles* We should strive to replicate that quality in the boy…

Noemi: *pats Sephiroth’s shoulder* ~They’re just trying to come up with the best way to help you, Sephiroth. You need to practice patience and let them work out their plans. Though I do hope that they let us go back to bed soon.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: We shall find the organs responsible for the regeneration process and seek to replicate it as much as we can. If it can be isolated and used for subsequent experiments, we’d have a much stronger front with our soldiers.

Sephiroth: *”I hope so too, but it’s better than sitting around for another test….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Yes, do try to find that. It will be of much use indeed. However, I gather that the so-called organ may infact be a part of her cells and not an organ at all. Hojo’s notes described how Jenova’s cells alone would long for rejoining and healing. *Shrugs* But that man was also certifiably insane.

Noemi: ~Sephiroth, they have not mentioned another test for today, so calm down. They might not be wanting to give you a test at all at the moment.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: Yes, he was insane. An unpleasant man with very bad hygiene at that. *nods his head and shakes the shoulders of a few other doctors nearby. Then he heads out of the room, the others following him right away*

Sephiroth: *”I know that. I’m calm, just bored.”* *frowns and glances over at Kerash* Ah, excuse Kerash. You wanted to speak with me earlier? I believe you mentioned it at the beginning of the day. *pauses* Um, what is going to happen to me next?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Yes, please come with me to my office, Sephiroth. There is much that I wish to discuss about to you concerning the changes that are about to happen. *turns to walk to her office* Please, do not keep me waiting for long.

Noemi: *sighs as she listens to the pair* I think I’m going to entertain myself by watching the scientists work on Jenova. It’s always interesting.. *stands up* See you when you’re done with Kerash, Sephiroth. *pats the top of his head then moves out of the room. She stops infront of the Jenova containment room and stares inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *is busy speaking with his team as they inject Jenova with strong tranquilizers, laying her out onto a hard examination table to slide into their scanning machine* Be careful with the specimen. It’s angry and hostile, but she should still be treated with care and consideration. We don’t know how much longer we’ll need her. *glances up at Noemi* Come inside if you want to see. Go put the suit and wraparound goggles on in the clean room by the door and come in.

Sephiroth: *frowns* Changes? *gets to his feet* See you later, Noemi… *walks out of the room, following Kerash into her office* I’m coming. What did you want to talk to me about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks as she realizes the doctor is speaking to her then slowly nods. She is a bit unsure of whether she should go inside or not since she does not want to get in the way. However, after thinking it over for a minute, she decides that she does want to see and moves into the clean room. She hisses as the decontamination machines spray her over, but she doesn’t make too much of a complaint. Once she has the goggles secured around her eyes, she steps out to where the doctors are working on Jenova and leans in to get a better look* Do you think that you’ll be able to find something to help Sephiroth in her?

Kerash: First, I want to insure that you are feeling secure with the changes in your body. You are a growing boy and with that comes puberty, as the humans call it. I want to know how you are adjusting. I also want to insure that you did not have any questions after what the cameras caught last night. *does not bother to show Seph any tapes of the intercourse session, but that is what she is referring to*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: We’re hope so, Kerash could very well be right. We found extra lobes in Sephiroth’s brain that are also present in Jenova’s, that was quite a fascinating discovery. They took several years to grow and develop however, they weren’t present when he was born. But they’re responsible for him being able to move objects with his mind alone. We still don’t have any scientific explanation for how they work. We may not know for sixty or eighty more years once he passes away. *frowns at his medical team* Be careful with her. Slide the plate into the machine and we can begin. *nudges Noemi’s shoulder* Follow me. We need to get behind the radiation protection glass so that we don’t get zapped by it when the machine comes on. You can take one or two low dose radiation blasts, but prolonged exposure to it over a large amount of time can do damage.

Sephiroth: *stares at Kerash as she speaks, then quickly turns his head away from her, becoming quite embarrassed* What..? *looks downward, fidgetting with his sleeves* I’m doing okay. Sometimes I get aroused for no reason and when I wake up in the morning. That’s annoying, but I’m doing alright… why?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *quickly nods at the doctor’s suggestion and moves behind the lead shield. Once in a safe zone, she looks up at Dr. Jansen and curiously inquires* Sir, aren’t dragons immune to radiation to the best of our knowledge? Why would I get damaged by such when my herritage indicates that I should be able to withstand large doses of radiation. *looks out the window* And what are they radiating Jenova for? I thought Kerash wanted you guys to cut her up and dissect her.. I don’t understand.

Kerash: I see, that is good to hear. You are developing fine. Now, as for your activities last night. Do you feel any significant difference now that you’ve entered the phase where you can have intercourse? Is there any questions concerning the act that you need answered?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: Oh no, you don’t understand. This is just a scanning machine. We won’t be cutting her up until we do this. Just for now, we’re scanning Jenova’s chest cavity and taking pictures of it as if her body were vertical slices. They kind of look like a sliced ham. *chuckles for a moment* This is just to take pictures, but the machine puts out a lot of radiation because the pictures are radiation based. We stand behind this shielded room because of the years and years we work on this – repeated radiation is never good. I don’t actually know if your dragon heritage makes you immune to it, but it’s a good idea to be cautious in any case. Standing behind the shield won’t do you any harm.

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down in the chair in Kerash’s office, seeming awkward about the entire issue* Significant differences…? Am I supposed to feel different? *frowns* I don’t really have any questions…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods in agreement to the doctor* Yes, I suppose you are right about that. It doesn’t hurt to be safe. *moves closer to the window and curiously watches as Jenova is put into the machine* So, she is still knocked out from the attack that I gave her or did you place on the restrainment machine on her head again? Do any of you even know where she came from? I’ve heard several theories, but no one has ever given me a straight answer..

Kerash: No, I suppose not. Most studies show that human males show quite a bit of pride after having sexual intercourse, but I do not know much about your ways. I mostly wanted to insure that there was no discomfort in that region now that it has touched another foreign region. *swishes her tail then moves over to one of her computer stations* Now, how are you fairing as in concerns to Noemi’s upcoming departure. Are there issues that you wish to speak to us about? Do you have any questions?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *He just frowns and looks at Kerash, silent for a few moments as she asks him the questions* Ah… I’m fine. I was a little bit sore afterwards, but that was because of friction, I suppose… *shrugs* Noemi’s departure, um… *looks quite dissapointed and sad* I know she has to go do her duty, so I am not going to question that. I just want to know where she’s going. *looks up at Kerash* Will it be far away? Will it be the same facility I will attend when I come of age? *pauses* Will I ever see her again?

Dr Jansen: Jenova is disabled by tranquilizers that are much stronger than the ones we give you and Sephiroth, but that is it. There are dart triggers in the roof ready to fire at her if she wakes up and becomes a threat. The containment crown isn’t being used today, it interferes with the machine here. *pauses, fiddling with the console in front of him* Alright, commencing in five. *looks back up at Noemi* If you are interested in finding out more, I can show you the texts regarding her flight path before she crashed down on this planet. There has been much speculation on it, but we have been able to calculate the arc and speed she came in from, and related that back to the space sectors she flew from. Unfortunately, we also suspect that dragons have since moved in on that planet and conquered it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *grins, nodding at the awy that Sephiroth is responding* That is good to hear. I’d hate to hear that the acidic barriers in her passage would have caused you problems. Not to mention we have not had defining research as to what defenses her body had down there. *shakes her head* Nonetheless, it is good to hear that you had no problems

Now, as for where she is going and all your other questions: Noemi will be sent to the most prominant naval academy on Earth. So, no, she will not remain on this planet. She will be located at a facility that resides in what is called Fort Lauderdale. This city is found within what was once called the United States on Earth. Once you come of age, your training facility will be in the same complex as hers. However, the two of you will be in two different regimens, I am certain. You have never shown much appitude toward flight simulators. Finally, you will see her at least once every few months. Now that both of you have proven to be of the age capable to have intercourse, we desire to insure that there will be offspring.

Noemi: *nods at the doctor’s statements* I do hope the tranquilizers keep her under control. Both Sephiroth and myself had have quite some problems fighting her back when he’s sent to confront her… *frowns in thought* Do you think that she may have triggered something biological in him that is making him have this heart problem? He never used to have this sort of thing until he started having frequent confrontations with her.. Maybe because she can’t break him mentally, she’s trying to break him physically. *sighs* As for the data, maybe some other time. I don’t have enough time to sit around. I leave in two days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he listens to Kerash talk, slowly nodding his head* I didn’t find a problem with… *pauses* that. *seems much happier as Kerash changes the topic* Why is she being sent to Earth? What’s wrong with this planet? Why can’t she train here? *pauses* Or is that where the elite training facility is? *grunts* I’m not going to some camp just to have sex with Noemi because a bunch of scientists want me to. If you’re so intent on breeding me, why don’t you just er, collect the… *scowls, pausing* stuff?

Dr Jansen: *slides across the desk to another computer console, bringing up an extensive research file regarding Jenova* It would only take a minute. We’ve nothing to do until the scan finishes anyway. *brings up Jenova’s flight path data* We think she flew in past the asteroid belt here… *points to the arc forming on the screen* And that she came from a planet about fourteen light years out from the planet we found the Sangheili race on. That territory is overrun by space-travelling multi-winged dragons now, unfortunately.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.