Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *simply pulls Seph forward and moves to exit the room* I’ll talk to her in your behalf, Seph. Right now, I’m concerned about that cough. You shouldn’t be coughing like that. *frowns as she glances over at him, but doesn’t slow down. She pulls Seph into the medical portion of the lab and walks over to one of Seph’s doctors. Once there, she pokes the doctor in the back of the shoulder* Sir, Sephiroth has developed a rather severe and harsh sounding cough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks quite annoyed, but allows himself to be led along* It’s unrelated to the information you heard this morning… it’s probably nothing at all. Calm down…

Doctor: *stares back at Noemi at first as both her and Sephy enter the room, then he picks up his stethoscope, dropping the pen he was using to write.* Sit him up on the table here. *pats the examination table once he moves over to stand in front of it*

Sephiroth: *grumbles to himself, but hops up anyway* I’m fine… really.

Doctor: *places the ends of the stethoscope in his ears, then begins to listen to Sephy’s breathing movements and heart*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns at Sephiroth’s complaining* ~No, you’re not all right. All right would be if you were not coughing at all and showing signs of strain. Something’s wrong and I am concerned for you, Sephiroth.~ *stands at Seph’s side, gently holding onto his hand. She caresses it from time to time in order to keep Sephy calm. Then, she looks over at the doctor* Well? Can you tell what’s making him cough?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: *blinks and slowly shakes his head* It sounds like a cold to me. Nothing more than congestion. *picks up a tongue depresser and begins to look in Sephiroth’s mouth* Unless he has inhaled something. But I don’t see evidence of damage, or a blockage… *begins squeezing Sephiroth’s neck*

Sephiroth: *looks positively annoyed, but sits there anyway while he is poked at. He makes a loud grumbling noise, but squeezes onto Noemi’s hand anyway* *”Now they’re going to get even more attentive of every little movement I make… you know what these people are like, Noemi. They watch you like a hawk and drag you into the lab at the first sign of trouble, even if you only sneezed because the sunlight caught your eyes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I don’t care, Sephiroth. That noise that you were making back there was anything but healthy. You know I wouldn’t have brought it to their attention if it was just a small sneeze, but you were coughing quite consistently back there. ~ *shakes her head* ~I don’t want you to get worse and then to have to loose you… Please, understand my feelings.~ *looks up at the doctor* Are you certain, sir? Sephiroth is not prone to having colds. I have never known him to have one since he was born.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: I’ll schedule a chest x-ray and an MRI for that area later today. We can get a proper look at what is going on that way. *pats Sephiroth on the back* Are you having trouble breathing at all?

Sephiroth: No, sir. *scowls* *”I understand your concern, but it doesn’t make me any happier. I don’t like their annoying tests…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks, confused by what the doctor is saying* But Sephiroth just had all of that done this morning. Would there really be that much difference from this morning’s scans and this afternoon? I believe it was Doctor Erickson who was performing an MRI on Sephiroth earlier.. *looks over at Sephiroth, the concern not wavering in her eyes. She gently squeezes his hand and shakes her head* ~These sort of tests are for the best, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: We can probably look at the lungs in that earlier scan. *moves a hand behind Sephy’s back, and places the over Sephy’s sternum, then begins to push on it* Let me know when it starts to hurt.

Sephiroth: *growls* The lung and the heart problem is unrelated. Can we finish the test now and go back to doing something useful? *snorts* *”That’s what they always tell me, they’re for the best. But they only waste time, and I am fine. Do I look sick to you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~You don’t look sick, but those noises…~ *shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~You can’t ignore the fact that there were anamolies in that scan earlier and that you were coughing while Jenova was trying to attack you. Maybe your body is falling apart from all the tests. Afterall, you are only a human who has been injected with drugs and gene therapy. You’re not like me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: *continues pushing on Sephy’s sternum and poking his chest area, trying to determine exactly where the pain is*

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and scowls* It hurts.. you can stop it now. *grunts* *”Of course, you’re a dragon hybrid, and I’m just a dumb little human with a few injections and extra cells to make me different. Of course I’m falling apart…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head, feeling bad about having just insulted Sephiroth* ~I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. I appologize, Sephiroth. Perhaps Hojo was right about having injected you at such a young age that your DNA structure was changed.~ *shakes her head* ~Maybe you’re developing systems like Jenova has, maybe that is it..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *screws up his face and begins to loudly cough once again* *”Who knows. I didn’t grow any extra limbs or strange foreign things from the Jenova cells. It could be anything. I don’t feel sick or unwell in any way whatsoever.”*

Doctor: *presses the stethoscope to Sephy’s back while he coughs* There is wheezing going on while you are doing that. *heads for the door* Stay here. I am going to get those scan results. This needs to be seen to immediately.

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts* Great….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *crosses her arms* See, I told you that this wasn’t just nothing, Sephiroth. *Shakes her head* I swear, you’re going to let yourself go to waste once I leave. *moves to stand infront of Sephiroth, which would make her face level with his at the moment since she’s nearly fully grown and he is still in the beginning of one of his growth spurts. Reaching over behind Sephiroth’s head, she begins to massage his scalp and leans in closer to his face* Just stay calm and let them help you. They’re not here to hurt you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp noise in frustration* I’m fine – I don’t even know how to tell if I am unwell if I don’t have any symptoms. So yes, I suppose I would go to waste for no reason, because there’s certainly been no indication of anything so far. *closes his eyes, sighing* I’m calm, I just don’t get it. I’m fine, I look fine, I have a cough, that’s all. They’re probably.. going to do surgery or something because they’re so ridiculous about things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth. She leans closer to his face and gently pecks him on the lips* Shh… Do not allow your thoughts to get you that excited and paniced, Sephiroth. They haven’t mentioned surgery and you may be right. It may be nothing. But, do you really want to risk it being nothing? *moves her left hand over and gently strokes his right side* I know I don’t want to risk loosing you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: *walks back out of the room, carrying xRay prints from Sephy’s scan results. He places them up onto the light backed wall and turns the light on so it shines through them and makes them properly visible* You’ll be happy to know that all you’re going to need for those lungs is some decongestant and antibiotics. But the heart muscle is changing. It has developed growths on the right ventricle area, and it’s functionality is being compromized. The team is speculating what to do about it now.

Sephiroth: I’d be alright.. you know I refuse to die. *frowns as he listens to the doctor’s words* No surgery, huh? *narrows his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stares at the doctor* Growths? What do you mean by growths? You mean cancer? *shakes her head* I don’t think Sephiroth could have developed Cancer… He’s much too young and the Jenova cells in his system would not allow for such anamolies. *frowns at Sephiroth’s comment* He didn’t say that you’d need surgery, now did he? Maybe there’s something else that can be done without surgery.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Doctor: He would not have cancer, I think he is basically immune to it. We have taken enough samples from him and tried to turn them cancerous enough to know that it is a very improbable thing to occur. But the growths on his heart are being caused by something that we have not looked into. If they are allowed to get bigger, they will reduce the organ’s functionality and it will eventually fail.

Sephiroth: *stares forwards, looking paticularly bothered*

Doctor: Oh no, that is only speculation. I do not think you actually have anything to worry about. But we’re done here. You may leave and resume what you were doing. You have better things to do than standing here and talking to me in any case.

Sephiroth: *slides down off the table and slowly walks out of the office*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives the doctor a small respectful bow* Thank you for your help, sir. I’ll try to talk Sephiroth into being cooperative. I do not think he likes hearing that there is something wrong with him. *frowns as she watches Sephiroth move out of the office and quickly moves to follow him* Wait for me, Sephiroth. *jogs after him once she exits the office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Why? You’re just going to tell me not to complain again. *scowls and heads into his room, flopping down on the bed* I’m just going to wait here until my afternoon tests… the last one’s over prematurely. *lies on the bed and awaits his next instruction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at what Sephiroth is saying* No, I don’t mean for you not the complain, Sephiroth. *sighs as she catches up with him then moves to sit down on the bed. She reaches over to pat the right side of his face* But I don’t want you turning down help that you need because you think that you can handle everything. You’re not a god.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you see me turning down anything? *looks up at her and frowns* I wouldn’t be able to even if I wanted to… some idiot at the headquarters would just program it out of my head if I even tried. *lowers his head and closes his eyes* Let’s face it, I’m stuck here and I have no free will. And I can’t change anything that’s happening, even if I want to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~Don’t say those sort of things out loud, Sephiroth. You know as well as I do how much they monitor our conversations.~ *Sighs. She looks around before moving to lie down next to Sephiroth* ~Anyway, we’ve always known that our lives have been choosen for us. There is no path that we can pick other than the path that they made for us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They can read our thoughts – what does it matter… they’ll program it out of me soon anyway…”* *moves to lean up against her* *”Everything is a set of rules, conforming to what they want. Let’s face it, we’ve no free will and no power to ultimately decide what we want. We can select simple ideas, such as what meal to have, or where to go next, but bigger decisions are controlled. You’re right – there’s no path we can pick other than what was already chosen…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *release a deep sigh* ~There is something important that we have choosen for ourselves though, Sephiroth.~ *grabs his right hand and squeezes it in a reassuring manner* ~We have choosen to care for each other. They cannot simply make us feel the way we feel about each other. So, that is all us.~ *gives him a small grin*

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.