Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snickers to himself as he watches Noemi turn away from him. As she places the plate in front of him, he turns his nose up to it, grunting, feigning disapproval* Not interested any more, thank you. You can throw that rubbish out. *closely watches Noemi, then picks up his fork to eat the shrimp* *”I wonder if my monitors are going to complain about how much food I eat.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Undoubtly yes. That high colestrol diet of yours is probably what’s making those dark spots near your heart. *grins at him* You’re probably going to have to go onto a healthy diet soon if you keep this up. *reaches over to flick his hair out of his face* So, exactly how long do you plan on growing out your hair this time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Food isn’t making my heart go bad. It’s the damn treatments, they keep overdoing it. Hojo used to overdose me regularly to keep on schedule, to get ahead of schedule, and then because he got behind schedule. *scowls in irritation, then flicks at his unkempt mess of silver hair* Not sure how I’m going to grow it out yet. We’ll just have to grow it back to it’s old length and see what to do from there, hmm? What do you think I should do? *leaves the salad and vegetable items on Noemi’s plate, then leans back in the chair to bask in the warmth of the sun. After a moment, he makes a loud burp and smirks* That’s better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head* Boys… *flicks a bit of rice at him, grinning* As for how long you should grow it.. *shrugs* You know me, Im partial to shoulder legnth hair, but you like your hair as long as you can get it. *grins* Of course, I can dare you to try to have it grown out so much that it touches the floor. That should keep you occupied for years to come. *Softly chuckles*

Kerash: *contacts the children through their implants* Are you two done eating? It is time for Sephiroth to report to the Jenova holding facility. Noemi, if you want, you may come and watch. We have no lessons scheduled for you this afternoon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want me to grow my hair down past my ass? That seems a bit unhygenic. *frowns slightly, then responds back to the implants* *”Is it really necessary to have me meet with Jenova every day, Kerash? Surely there are more constructive things I can do with my time than stare at the glass and make a frozen alien react to my mental wavelengths.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Are you questioning me, Sephiroth? Your session with her yesterday was inconclusive, so yes, you shall meet her again today. Tomorrow, you will have lessons all thoughout the day. Is that understood. Now, report to the holding area in five minutes.

Noemi: *tilts her head* How is that unhygenic? It’s not like you’d be actually deficating on your hair. *Shakes her head* Anyway, if you don’t think you’re up to it, you can back down from the dare. *stands up, picking up her plate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in annoyance* “Yes, Kerash.” *tidies up the empty plates, trays and cutlery, carrying them to area where they are placed when they are finished with* We have to go do boring things now… *groans* I hate conversing with that alien. She never has anything interesting to say, not ever.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sets her plate down on the start of the cleaning assembly as well then moves to follow Sephiroth, intending to join him since she was given the option* ~I don’t blame you. Jenova has never been my favorite non-human that I’ve met to date. At least they’re letting me join you today. So, how bad does this usually get?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Wait until you hear her screaming. It’s high pitched and ear-drum bursting, or it would be if it were an actual sounded audio noise. It’s entirely telepathic communication, so the only pains I suffer are all mental.”* *heads out of the cafeteria, hiccuping slightly* I think I ate too much food in one sitting…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Ah yes, I remember her screaches quite well. She tried to disable me with them when Hojo was attacking us all thos months ago as well. It was horrid.~ *shivers then opens the door to the Jenova holding cell for Sephiroth. She chooses to ignore the complaint of having eaten too much, figuring that she’s jabbed at Seph’s eating habits more than enough for today* ~But you’ve said that you’ve learned how to fight back, right? So, that’s a good thing, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves inside the holding cell and shuts the door, glancing back at it, shivering slightly* It’s cold in here… perhaps I stayed out in the sun too long. *”I knew how to fight back ever since I was much smaller. It still doesn’t stop Jenova from being immensely unpleasant to deal with.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs at Sephiroth and gently nudges him forward* Yes, it’s cold in here. *pats his shoulder* ~And you did less than great at fighting her off when she first woke up. You were like a limp rag-doll in her hands.~ *shakes her head* ~You scared me for a bit there..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I’ll be fine. *folds his arms and glances around* Okay, Kerash, you can let her out now if you want. I don’t care. *grunts and clenches his fists, the air making slight static cracking noises around him as he puts up a strong defensive barrier* Alright, Jenova. Do your worst.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks at the sound of the crackling and quickly moves to sit down on the floor. She tilts her head at the feel of Sephy’s power then looks over to Jenova’s containment unit* Will I be safe in here..? Should I move farther away?

A loud buzzing sound fills the room for a moment. Once the noise disappears, the opening to Jenova’s unit. Jenova has been properly chained up so that she can’t just fly away and the control unit on her head is not present. An electronic charge zaps Jenova’s back in order to prompt her to move forward.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes an audible deep throated angry screeching noise as she moves forward, her back darkening where she has been zapped. She stares at Sephiroth, then charges towards him, soon reaching the end of her chains, which sharply snag in place, causing her to jolt to a stop. She glares at the chains and pulls at them, hissing. She glances back to Sephiroth once more and begins raiding his mind so she can manipulate him into helping her*

Sephiroth: It’ll be fine…*moves in front of Noemi, then pushes her back a bit as he backs up towards the door. He keeps his defensive mechanisms up, and if Noemi is close enough, she may be able to feel heat emanating from the sides of Sephy’s head. The immediate air around him would also be heated slightly with the charge from the energy Sephy is generating, and he loudly snarls back at Jenova* I wish I had a weapon… I don’t understand these meetings with Jenova. It’s nothing but a battle of wills and forcing each other down with each other’s energies… it’d be easier if I was allowed to just stab her in the face!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly speaks to Sephiroth, not wanting to distract him too much* I think it’s because dragons are known to create massive illusions with their psychic abilities or completely manipulate soldiers. At least, that’s what I’ve read so far. *shrugs and scoots away from Sephiroth, a bit uncomfortable due to the heat surrounding him* They probably just want you to be strong against mental attacks, at least, that’s what I think…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *makes a frustrated screeching noise, then creates a pressure wave, intending to knock Sephy back off his feet*

Sephiroth: *moves forward and closes his eyes, gritting his teeth. He makes a loud snarling noise and fights against Jenova’s pressure wave with another of his own, which quickly grows into a kind of reverse tug-a-war. He moves forward inches at a time as he successfully begins to shove Jenova back, then begins to cough*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Stands up, concerned by the sound of Seph’s coughing and quickly moves over to stand behind him* Sephiroth? Are you alright? Do you want me to tell them to stop this? *shakes her head and tries to press her hand against his chest in order to feel what’s going on in there* Don’t strain yourself too much…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you tell them to stop it now, Jenova will shove me through the window behind us… *snarls and inches even further forward, more than halfway across the room by now. He has shoved Jenova back quite a distance, and only a few more feet remain before she is shoved back into the contianment cage she came from.*

Jenova: *lowers her head and makes sharp head thrusting movements, ramming her psychic barrier against Sephy’s, a high pitched angry screech rising up in her throat as she does so. She stands there for a moment, watching Sephy’s generated energy for a break, her eyes glowing like headlamps as she does so. Then, when she finds an opening, she thrusts herself forwards, ramming through Sephy’s barrier, leaping up to strike him in the face and chest with her left clawed foot, and her spiked tail. She kicks him forwards until she has reached the end of her chain*

Sephiroth: *recoils from the hits, his energy barriers dispursing as he is knocked out of his concentration. He is sent backwards by the first attack, and crumples on the ground after the second, lying on the ground, panting, closing his eyes, just happy he isn’t inside Jenova’s moving range* Abort the test…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *yelps as Sephiroth is thrown backwards and hurries to his side. She gently feels for his pulse then shakes her head and sighs* Rest, Seph. I’ll take care of it from here.. *turns to face Jenova, a stern look of determination graces her features. She glares at Jenova then stands up and moves over to him* Alright, monster, let us see how you can handle the power of a dragon hybrid.. *purses her lips together then concentrates on shoving Jenova back into her containment unit. She mutters the words of the strongest fire spell she knows as well and targets it at Jenova.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly sits up* What are you doing…? You’re going to ruin my competitor… *loudly coughs*

Jenova: *loudly screeches at the barrage of fire charging towards her, and promptly creates a barrier. This does nothing however, and the fire immediately covers her face and neck, causing her to sink onto the ground, part of her flesh bubbling like boiled water from the burn. She writhes on the ground in pain and immediately works on healing herself.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *mumbles back to Sephiroth* I won’t hurt her to much. I just want her to return to her tube. You can’t take any more for today. *continues concentrating and shoving Jenova back into her containment unit. However, she spares a moment to look back at Sephiroth once she hears him cough* You need to have that looked at, Seph.. Something’s wrong with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to stand up, coughing for another moment* I’ll be alright. It hasn’t killed me yet, or disabled me in any way. I’m still as fine as I ever was… *stretches for a moment as if to emphasize his point* See?

Jenova: *puts up protective psychic barriers, but seems confused as she is shoved back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* You are not all right, Sephiroth. You shouldn’t be coughing like that. *manages to shove Jenova back into her unit then casts another spell to trigger the unit to close down on her. Then, she turns to face Sephiroth* Come on, let’s go find you some help. *walks over to Seph and grasps onto his right hand so that she can guide him out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the treatment Noemi is giving her, but follows with her anyway* *”I’m fine, really. This isn’t related to my heart, my chest isn’t hurting me. I’ll be just fine. You didn’t have to contain Jenova like that… I was doing fine until she pulled that dirty tactic.”* *lowers his head* *”Kerash is going to get so angry with me for screwing up…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.