Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: We cannot keep the boy in containment for all of his life. Once he becomes full grown, he’ll be too strong for us to restrain. *shakes her head* Anyway, he was bred to join the army. As such, we have no choice but to allow him to follow out that fate. *walks out of the room* Do not disappoint me, Jansen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *slowly shakes his head, then bows to her as he moves ahead, walking into his office to do some more work* Never, Kerash.

Sephiroth: *returns from a training session over an hour later, covered in bruises and minor injuries. He chuckles to himself though, and seems immensely satisfied. He heads into his holding cell to shower off after his heavy workout*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*One of the lab assistants, who is carrying a large tray of piping hot food, knocks on the doorway to Sephiroth’s cell not long after the boy returns. Once figuiring that the boy is in the shower, the assistant simply walks into the room and sets the tray down. So, Sephiroth would have lunch available to him once he finishes his shower*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves out of the bathroom area once again with a towel wrapped around his waist, drying the rest of himself off with another towel. He sits down at the table and begins eating, calling out to the assistants walking past his cell* Thanks!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Assistant: You’re welcome boy. Eat up. We’re going to be putting you through quite a number of cognative tests. The government wants a quantification of your intelligence with some standard tests for this year. You know the drill.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks up at the assistant, stuffing his mouth full with another large spoonful of his food. He makes a slow nodding movement with his head, his expression indicating that he understands very well. He just continues to sit at his table and eat, actually seeming to enjoy his food for a change*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Once an hour has passed by, one of Sephiroth’s teachers come into the room* Are you ready, Sephiroth? You’d better be. Your first test is scheduled in ten minutes. So, get up and follow me. *The woman stands at the doorway and crosses her arms, patiently waiting for Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at the teacher and walks away to put some clothes on* Yes, ma’am. *doesn’t seem to care about her prescence as he pulls on some underpants and a pair of fresh lab-issue pants, yanking on a wrinkled shirt also* Coming. *zips up his fly and runs out of the room, his shirt and hair still quite messed up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the teacher leads Sephiroth to his normal study room then presents a mathmatics evaluation test infront of him. She also gives him a number 2 pencil as well as a sheet to fill in the answers on* There, this is the first test that you’ll be taking in the next few days. You’ll have two hours to complete it. We’ll start in ten seconds. *looks up at the clock and once the minute passes she speaks again* Go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes and sits in the seat, picking up the pencil when he’s told to start. He begins idly filling in answers, though it’s clear he’s bored out of his mind* *”Noemi? Are you there? They’re giving me a test. Utterly pointless because I can just access the calculator in my head, but…”* *he pauses, sighing as he fills out more answers* *”God I’m bored. Talk to me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her transmission is at first filled with all the aeronotics information that she’s been studying in prepation for her test the following day* ~Hm? Oh, yes, Sephiroth, I’m here. They’re giving you a test? Are you certain that you can use your neural implants? Usually, they only gave me access to a calculator program or rudementrary ones but disabled all other ones while giving me tests…~ *indifferently shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ve not tested it out just yet, but I’m not doing badly yet and I haven’t resorted to trying.”* *continues to fill out answers on the maths test, and yawns* Ma’am, are my neural implants allowed to be used for this test?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teacher: Of course not. Your technicians have disabled them for the most part for the duration of these tests. We want to test your intelligence, not the implants’ intelligence. Now, no more talking.

Noemi: ~Best of luck on the test either way, Sephiroth. I’m certain that you’ll do fine and wouldn’t be tempted to use your implants at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sorry… *gets back to work on his test, scribbling in answers, looking highly bored with the entire endeavour* *”I’d be tempted to use them if I needed a calculator…”* *slides his chair back a bit, causing it to squeak. He grins in amusement and does it again, then continues to fill out answers like nothing happened at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, as if you’d ever need a calculator, Seph. You’re more than brilliant enough to do quantum physics in your head without breaking a sweat. Not that people sweat while doing that task but.. Eh, you get the idea.~ *returns to studying* ~They basically do the same thing to me when I have tests.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, I guess. But that doesn’t make this any more interesting.”* *continues to loudly squeak the chair, filling out his answers at the same time* Ma’am, do I have to sit here for the entire two hours? Because, I feel strange.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teacher: *firmly speaks, less than interested in Seph’s complaints and “squeaking”* Yes, you must remain seated. Now, get back to work. You are wasting valuable time by asking me these questions. You only have an hour and a half left for this segment of the tests.

Noemi: ~Sometimes, you must make do with what you get and not worry so much about having “interesting” things happen. That’s what life is about, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But I’ve already half finished it… *holds up the test as if to prove it* And I really honestly do feel funny. I’m not lying, miss… woman lady teacher. *”Yeah I suppose you’re right, Noemi. Though it doesn’t help me out any right now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teacher: The rules are quite clear. Now, stay seated and finish your test, Sephiroth. If you continue to complain and speak, we will void out this test and have you redo it later. Understand? *it is clear that the woman doesn’t buy into his statements that he is feeling strange*

Noemi: ~You are so young..~ *playfully grins* ~One day you’ll understand what the adult world is like.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *screws up his face and hugs his stomach with one hand* *”You sound like you’re an adult already. You don’t have to talk down to me like I’m a kid. I’m only a few years younger than you, you know…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *smirks at Sephy* ~Well, I did pass the age point in which females traditionally have their “sweet sixteen”, which is basically a right of passage into adulthood. So, perhaps I am an adult now.~ *pauses as she begins feeling the indications of minor distress from his psychic link* ~Are you alright up there?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know. I ate my dinner and came into exam room one to do a test with some weird lady supervising me, and now my stomach feels really funny. It’s hurting. I didn’t eat my food too fast or anything, but it just doesn’t feel very nice right now.”* *raises his hand, glancing at the teacher*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~That is rather strange. Your stomach has never been very prone to acting up in the past.. What did they feed you for dinner? Maybe it’s something that you ate, Sephiroth.~ *her concern is clearly heard in her transmission*

Teacher: *loudly sighs in annoyance* What is it, Sephiroth? You are not going to be allowed to pace about during this test. You are not a special education student.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It was just a soup with meat chunks and vegetables in it… it was nice and fresh. It shouldn’t be hurting me.”* *quickly shakes his head* No, ma’am. I don’t want to pace, I want to sit this test another time. My stomach really hurts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Teacher: *Frowns at Sephiroth’s repeated complaints then picks up her phone. She dials Sephiroth’s doctors and loudly speaks* Hello, this is Smith here. Yes, Sephiroth is complaining of stomach pains. Yes, I think you should take him in for tests to find out what is going wrong. *As she speaks, she closesly watches over Sephiroth, searching for signs of deception*

Noemi: ~Yes, indeed. That is very strange. Well, I hope you feel better soon, Sephiroth.~

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.