Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn’t. Maybe I just don’t care about you that much.~ *grins* ~What do you mean that Kerash is sick? How badly was she coughing? What does she have? Why was she coughing? Was she coughing something up..? Maybe she just ate something that irritated her throat.~ *is clearly concerned*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Hey, what’s with the bombardement of questions?”* *finishes his duties in the bathroom area and wipes himself, flushing the toilet and walking over to the sink so he can wash off his hands* *”I don’t know what she has, I didn’t ask and there was no information in the neural implant database about it when I made an inquiry. She was coughing up blood? I don’t know, it looked like she had bitten her lip.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I’m sorry.. It’s just, I guess I thought she was invincible. She’s always seemed so strong and noble. I’ve never once saw a sign of weakness from her. To hear that she’s sick.. It’s just a shame.~ *slowly shakes her head* ~Maybe you’re right and she just bit her lip..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll talk to her later today, how does that sound to you?”* *strips down and steps into the shower so he can wash himself off for the morning* *”She looked fine and healthy to me, she just had a bit of a cough, like something was stuck in her throat, or she had a cold. It’s probably nothing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, you’re probably right, Sephiroth. Kerash can’t be sick. She’s not that weak and wouldn’t allow something like that to take her down…~ *sits up straight as the lights turn on and her teacher begins lecturing the class on the next lesson* ~Don’t bother her about it unless you see more signs.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”More signs? What do you mean, more signs?”* *scrubs his body down and quickly rinses off again, stepping out so he can towel himself dry* *”I can’t say that I would know what I am looking for, to be honest. I’ve never assessed a sick raptor.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns, silent for a few moments* ~Actually, I don’t think anyone has ever assessed a sick raptor. They are usually alligned with the dragons and I don’t think that our side have had many of them captured alive. Kerash is an anomaly in that means as far as I know.. I don’t know what to tell you to look for, but I’m certain you can tell what has been normal with her throughout the years and what isn’t.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ve made similar observations. It just does not seem right at all to have her sick, because she was never that way in all the years I can remember. Which is why I’m going to ask her about it.”* *steps out into the main sleeping area again to get changed into some clothing* *”It just doesn’t seem right though. And even if I did ask, I don’t think she’d tell me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Kerash is a very proud creature… You may have problems getting her to talk about her personal issues at all.~ *pauses for a few minutes. The pause is partially due to her teacher asking her a question about the material that has been presented so far and partially because she’s considering her next question* ~Damn, this astrophysics isn’t the most exciting thing to pay attention to.. I wonder though… do you know how old Kerash is?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I wouldn’t be able to tell you how old she is. There’s not much data on raptors like her anyway. We don’t even know how long they live, what infectious diseases they get, and so forth. Before the war started, all we really had was bones from the chaotic event in history that wiped a lot of dinosaurs out.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, I’m certain that Kerash knows that sort of information. She must have told someone it as well when she switched sides. I can’t imagine them not inquiring about her species..~ *begins flipping through her text book in order to follow the teacher’s orders* ~I wish you the best of luck.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Thanks, Noemi. I’ll ask her, but I don’t want to make her angry.”* *pushes out of the holding cell and quietly wanders across the area to snoop into Kerash’s office, wanting to see if she’s in there or not. He doesn’t say anything at first, and doesn’t want her to sense his prescence*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *begins to unconciously send Sephiroth messages that are imbedded with the same information that she’s learning in her class and reading.* ~Do not worry yourself too much about her temper. She may snarl, hiss, and growl a lot, but she’s nothing like Hojo. Remember how many times I talked her into giving us a break. Like when she started to allow us to eat in the courtyard.~

Kerash: *is just coming into the office. So, by the time Sephiroth reaches her office, she is down the hallway, calmly walking toward it. She lifts her head as she spots Sephiroth* Is there something wrong, boy? You should be heading toward your tests.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know she’s way more lenient than Hojo was, Noemi.”* *frowns at Kerash* Er, I will go there soon enough, Kerash… I just wanted to ask you a question – you were coughing before. Are you alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, then, I guess there’s not much for me to say on the matter..~

Kerash: *swishes her tail at Sephiroth’s words and firmly states* I am fine, boy. It was nothing. *walks into her office* Is that all that you wanted to know? *Sephiroth is likely to have a view of the corner that is splattered with Kerash’s blood due to her increasingly more frequent coughing fits from his current position in the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* If there’s something wrong with you, I’d like to know. I don’t want to get stuck with another Hojo-like person incase you have to go away because you’re ill. I don’t want to end up being slapped around again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Scowls at Sephiroth’s statements then snorts* Fine. Close the door behind you then sit down. I will explain to you what is going to happen. I had wanted to wait another few months before telling you anything, boy. *pionts to the seat on the other side of her desk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pushes the door closed and makes sure its firmly locked, then he hops up into the chair, frowning as he notices the blood smattered on the wall opposite* Thank you for explaining, Kerash.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *swishes her tail for a bit, not having wanted to speak of her personal problems* You are aware that I am not a young creature, correct? *scowls* Well, I have become weakened in my old age and am in the beggining phase of a cancer within the lungs. So, that is why I have been coughing. I have choosen Doctor Jansen to be trained as my replacement.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks, having not expected that at all* You have cancer? *frowns and is silent for a few moments, slowly nodding his head as she tells him about the replacement* Why don’t you ask the lab techs to give you some Jenova cells? They’ve been telling me for years that they eat cancer cells and will repair and replace damage. *”Ah, I found out the answer, Noemi…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *shakes her head* For creatures that are not already adapted to Jenova cells like you are, they are a cancer in and of themselves. Anyway, my time has come and I accept that. I have no desires to live forever boy. *glances down at him* You have no objections to Jansen taking over the project?

Noemi: ~The answer? What was it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wait… *pauses, silent for a bit* You’re dying? I don’t mind Dr. Jansen taking over, but you’re going to die? *deeply frowns, looking rather unhappy* Can’t anything be done? They put modified Jenova cells in people that were never exposed to them before and they helped the person… *doesn’t answer Noemi at the moment, he’s too distracted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods* The disease that I have obtained will kill me in a few years at most. I am not quite on my deathbed, but there is no question that I will die. *shakes her head* And no, I do not want assistance from Jenova cells. Their ability to assist those who they’ve been injected to other than you have become quite questionable. And the way that she can attack your mind is troubling. It is time for me to pass away anyway, so I am not troubled by the news.

Noemi: ~Sephiroth? What was the answer? What’s going on? Please, speak to me…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *very slowly nods his head, not seeming too accepting of the news. He doesn’t say any more or question her decision though, and quietly slides out of his chair, heading for the doorway* *”It’s nothing you should worry about…”* *the tone and emotion put into the signal would contradictory to what he is saying*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Nothing to worry about?~ *deeply scowls* ~Don’t lie to me, Sephiroth. You are absolutely horrid at lying. Now tell me what happened. What was it that you found out that was so important that you were going to tell me ten minutes ago?~

Kerash: *watches Sephiroth leave her office then settles herself in her own resting bench. Once comfortable, she begins checking up on her messages, most interested on whether the main office accepted her suggestion to put Jansen into training*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.