Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, that is good to hear. I am glad that you are not sick. That would have made all of your suffering worth nothing if you were defective.~ *pauses for a moment* ~Sephiroth, I would like you to do a favor for me, now that I am no longer there to do it myself..~

Kerash: *nods* Yes, that does sound like a good answer. *closes her eyes for a brief moment before opening them to intently stare at Dr. Jansen* Then answer this. If placed in a position of power, what would you do? Who would you remain loyal to?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *frowns at Kerash’s question, not answering immediately* If I were placed in a position of power, I would just continue the theory notes already put down. Research is still continuing. I would probably invest more time into that, and give the subjects more breaks. Loyalty? I am loyal to this project. I have no children, no wife, no close family. It’s all I have and I’ve devoted my life to it.

Sephiroth: *”Oh?”* *seems curious* *”What do you want me to do?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *nods* That is good to hear. I do not want the children being bred here to be treated in the same manner that Hojo would have given them. Even though they are military equipment, they are still living beings and need some care. *looks up at the ceiling for a moment* Tell me- *tilts her head to focus on Jansen once more* -would you be prepared to undergo training for a administration position within the next week?

Noemi: ~There was something I did that I never spoke much about. You do know what Kerash did to bring me back to this side of the conflict, right? What she had to sacrifice and all… She left behind her clan and family because she didn’t want me to be killed. She betrayed the dragons, and for that, she cannot return home ever to see her children… But even worse, there is a price on her head from the dragons. Please, be on a lookout for anything suspicious. There have been times that guards were actually spies sent in to try to kill her. I don’t want her to be assassinated..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *blinks, looking rather confused* You want me to work alongside you with the adminstration of the projects? *bows his head immediately, trying to show how greatful he is* I would be honoured. That would be everything I’ve dreamed about in this project, thank you very much, Kerash. I will do my best to work alongside you.

Sephiroth: *”I’ll keep an eye on her, but I don’t see her much… I’ll pay close attention though. You can count on me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *lowers her head* No, not at my side. *shakes her head and glances to the corner* I have lived a long life, it is time for me to stop down though. I shall stay around until I am certain that you are experienced and trained enough to take over. Then, I shall step down. *frowns* But do not tell this to anyone else, especially the boy. We need not complicate his life at the moment while he’s getting used to being away from Noemi. Understood?

Noemi: ~Thank you, Sephiroth. I appreciate your willingness to help her. I know that you haven’t always liked Kerash. Still, she is not as strong as she allows others to believe. Perhaps, if you can, try to become friendly with her as I was..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Be friendly with her? Are you kidding? You know she doesn’t like me, Noemi. She downright hates me, doesn’t she. She thinks I’m argumentative, uncooperative, and a spoiled little brat. Her and I have never got along. She pushes me around, she doesn’t listen to me. She doesn’t seem to appreciate any progress I make. I may as well be dead to her. And even now, all she needs me for is my ability to manufacture sperm so she can continue her science project.”*

Dr Jansen: *slowly nods his head* It will be unfortunate to see you retire, but it will be for the best. I will say nothing to the boy. He is already quite shaken around at this time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~No, Sephiroth. You are wrong there. Kerash doesn’t hate you, she just needs to keep an air of sternness about her in order to remain in a position of power. If she were to become too friendly with you, there would be those on the staff who would question her command. Still, she keeps you safe in many more ways than you give her credit for. Remember who stopped them from opening you up to look at your heart, Seph? Remember who has given you numberous days off after tough times? She does care..~

Kerash: *releases a horse cough, turning her head away from Jansen, and nods* Time has gone by and I am not as young as I once was. As such, I must stand down. *Looks back at Jansen* I will leave only once I am confident that you can handle the daily routines here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *slowly nods his head* Yes, you sound like you need to rest and retire.. it will be a shame to see you go, Kerash. You have been an important part of this team since the very beginning, even moreso once Hojo went insane and started harming others. But you’ve had a good time here, and you deserve a well deserved rest. I’ll do my best to carry on in your place.

Sephiroth: *”I suppose you’re right, but it sure doesn’t seem like it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: I appreciate your loyalty to the project, Doctor. If you desire, I’ll also file paperwork to have you undergo the needed training in order to be promoted from a Doctor to a Professor. *stiffles another cough then shakes her head* As for my rest, I can assure you that it’ll be a one that will not be easily disturbed.

Noemi: ~She’s a stubbornly noble creature who was raised in a culture that did not show much concern toward others, Sephiroth. Do not take her attitude toward you personally. That is just the way that she is. Trust me, she respects you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I suppose I’ll have to take your word for it… there’s no existing indication that she does care…”*

Dr Jansen: A professor? *bows his head again* I would be honoured… you will be looked after in your retirement. I will see to that personally, Kerash.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I swear to you, Sephiroth. She cares much more than she has allowed you to witness. Afterall, she assumed command as soon as Hojo murdered Gast, did she not? She could have stepped down and let that mad-man run ths show, but she did not. Nor has she ever beat you.~

Kerash: *holds her clawed right hand up and shakes her head* No. That is not necessary. *looks straight into Jansen’s eyes* There is much more in play than simply going away to a retirement home, Doctor. I need not have someone look after me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: The alliance would house you up, or place you in a protected area of land where you could live out the rest of your natural life. Just ask for whatever you want, the company will provide it for you. They’ll ensure you lead a happy comfortable retirement.

Sephiroth: *”That much is true… she’s never beaten me. She’s pushed me around, pushed me over. Scratched me with her claws. But she has never beaten me…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Shakes her head* No, that is not what I desire. I do not want to be sheltered by mere humans. *closes her eyes* I have comitted treason against my own species, and if they desire to have me pay for that treachory, I shall allow it. *glances at the splatters of blood on the wall* It will not shorten my life either way.

Noemi: ~She never scratched you that badly, Sephiroth. Just trust me, she cares more about you than she lets own. Get on her good side and you’ll see.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: You are going to hand yourself into the dragons? But why? *slowly shakes his head in disbelief* You can’t… they would pry apart your mind and learn of all our secrets. It would endanger yourself, and the projects… our planet, and Earth. They’ll learn the locations of everything, the inner workings of our bases… you can’t!

Sephiroth: *”I’ll do my best, then, Noemi…”* *sighs* *”I gotta go. They’re calling me back, and its the end of my lunch break. Talk to you later. I miss you… bye.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *chuckles at Jansen’s remarks* The dragons already already know about earth and this planet. Remember, both of these planets held their children at one point, though on both those children were hunted down to extinction. *shakes her head* Still, I do not mean to say that I will go and surrender to Tiamat. I meant I will not hide away under the protection of humans. I will die fighting if that is the case. I never desired to die the death of a coward who simply falls to sleep. I am a warrior. Even if I have not acted that part for year, that is still who I am.

Noemi: ~I miss you too. Just remember, it’s currently 8 in the evening where I am. I’ll wake up if you call for me in the middle of the night though. I’ll always wake up to speak to you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh right. It’s daytime here, 14:38 to be precise. 8 in the evening… that’s 20:00, right? That’s not too late to be talking to people. Unless of course, you have to get up early tomorrow.”*

Dr Jansen: Ah, going out in a blaze of glory? A true warrior’s way to die. I would have joined the army, but the biology and genetics movements interested me more. Plus, I am not very strong. My mind is greater than my muscle capacity. *grins* I’m still of use.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~How silly of me, I should have used military time. I’ve just become used to the new recruits here not understanding such times. I did not mean to say that I can’t speak now. I was just giving you a concept of the time difference. You needed to go, didn’t you?~

Kerash: *loudly snorts in irritation at Jansen’s remarks* I care not why you became a doctor and not a warrior. All I care is that I do not become a ward of this government. I need no bodyguards in my old age.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah, I do… its the end of my lunch period and now they’re bugging me to go back in.”* *picks up his study books and places up his tray* *”I will talk to you later, Noemi. Goodbye….”* *sighs and walks back into the labs for more work and testing*

Dr Jansen: *quickly nods his head* Request whatever you need, Kerash. The military would be more than willing to provide it for you. You’ve worked long and hard here, and you deserve your rewards.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Farewell, Sephiroth. Take care of yourself.~ *paces about in her single dorm, having been given special treatment due to the lab’s insistance. They had informed the board of directors of Noemi’s heat cycles and told them it was dangerous for her to be roomed with others. So, for the most part, the hybrid teenager is rather bored when alone in her room. Still, she cannot go out to check up on the other cadets due to the lights out rules. So, she picks up one of her course books and reads through it*

Kerash: *snorts in irritation, becoming tired of this circular conversation* Enough. Leave and continue your work. I shall fire the needed paperwork to have your training begin next week. *turns her back toward Jansen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *slowly bows his head, getting to his feet. He walks towards the door and stands in the doorway before stepping out* Thank you for our talk, Kerash. I very much appreciate the fact that you have chosen me for the project. I will not let you down. *walks out of the office, quietly shutting the door behind himself.*

Sephiroth: *sighs and walks back into the lab for his afternoon sparring lessons and tests*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *concentrates on her computer console and begins filing out the application information for Jansen’s new position. She also spends some time writing up a letter of recommendation to the doctor. Kerash remains in her office until the end of the evening, unconcerned by the passing of time. So, Sephiroth would not see much of her*

Noemi: *reads for a few hours. However, she finishes reading through the entire textbook after a few hours. So, she decides to get some rest. So, the female reaches over to turn off her bedside light. Once it is perfectly dark in her room, she relaxes and begins to fall asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends his afternoon and early evening sparring with opponents, practicing as well as fine tuning some of his fighting techniques. He walks back into his holding cell in the later evening to eat the dinner meal left out for him, and he sits down on the bed afterwards, loudly sighing. He is lonely and alone, and fast becoming tired of this routine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *stalks past Sephiroth”s cell near 10 pm in the evening, intending on heading to her home. Per usual, she has worked late, despite not needing to. However, not per usual, she pauses momentariliy infront of Sephiroth”s room and begins to loudly cough.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Kerash, via the observation window, not getting up at first. Soon though, he gets up enough courage to sit up, sliding off his bed so he can go out and talk to her* Is something the matter, Kerash?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *quickly straightens up and looks over at Sephiroth* Of course not. Do not concern yourself, boy. Go back to sleep. *dismissively waves her left hand at him, even though it is splattered with her own blood* You’ll be having a large day tomorrow.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.