Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It certainly sounds interesting… I wouldn’t paticularly want to have a prosthetic limb though, not unless I absolutely had to.”* *pauses* *”I don’t know how they managed to get enough of your pheremones… maybe they worked out the chemical elements and synthesized them. In any case, I don’t like it when they resort to them…”*

Dr Jansen: Oh no, Kerash. I did not mean any disrespect. *bows his head* I just think the boy should be around others more, at least until he has stopped missing Noemi. She was in there so long, he had really grown quite fond of her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Synthesizing my pheromones…? Yes, that does sound logical, but I don’t see what possible use that could have in the long run. I guess if I start seeing advertisments for a new “enhanced sex life” drug, I should become rather scared. ~ *deeply sighs* ~So, what are they doing to you right now? Your voice sounds strange? Is it just because of the distance?~

Kerash: As I said before, the boy needs to learn how to be independent now. He will not always have others to hold his hand and support him. There will come a time in war where he will only have himself alone to count on.. *turns her back toward Dr. Jansen* And he is not the only one who has suffered losses. As I said, stick one of his children in with him once it is old enough to survive outside a containment field.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It might have a lot to do with the distance between us actually. I think there is distortion for the further out the telepathic signal is stretched. And, you’re pretty far away, so…”* *frowns* *”I don’t think it would make a reliable sex enhancement… it makes one aroused, but there’s no logic sense after that.”*

Dr Jansen: *nods his head* As you wish, Kerash. There’s no more to speak of. I shall take my leave now. *bows his head and walks from the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~At least we can talk like this still. How bad does my voice soudn to you? I hope it isn’t all that bad…~ *stands up to dispose of her lunch. She quickly weaves through the other students then deposits her tray on the cleaning line* ~As for the pheromones, I guess large doses couldn’t be good. But, only small doses don’t affect people all that much. I”ve seen them test it on other humans. In small doses, they just become extremely aroused and also very willing to participate in sex.~

KErash: Very well. I shall check up on the boy later this evening. Farewell, Dr. Jansen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It might be sharper if we speak through the neural implants, but then the talk and chatter channels are tracable and they can record and monitor our conversations…”* *wiggles about in his straps, wondering when the body scan will be over* *”They’ve tested it on other people already? Interesting… I don’t know why they dosed my area with a large amount, then. Seems rather pointless…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Yes, I am more than certain that I saw them use it on a few people to check how much of a dose was needed to affect others. They told me it was so they’d figure out how far away they should keep males away from me when I’m in heat… But now that I think about it, it was probably for drug companies to get data.~ *moves to the library* ~I bet they use so much on you because you are such a stubborn ass.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s not very fair, I am not stubborn. They only used so much because I wouldn’t co-operate… but then I hurt the women they put me in with, so I’m kinda having to agree to it.”* *grumbles to himself* *”It’s not enjoyable, but it’s better than being violent and uncontrollable…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Well, at least you’re not me. You can choose to cooperate and do it calmly when given the chance. As for me, during those days.. I just can’t control myself at all. It’s as if the monster that I was born with takes over my body.~ *shivers at the thought of what she is saying* ~Sometimes, I wish I was just a normal human.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You don’t wish you were an ordinary human. I hurt as I grow, I get headaches, and sometimes the pressure is so bad in my head as new neural-psychic connections grow, my ears bleed. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. We’re special – we’re going to lead this entire alliance into victory. There’s a few annoyances along the way, but when you think about what you’ll be capable of one day, isn’t that worth it?”* *frowns* *”Sorry to sound patriotic, but it’s true. One day things are going to get better.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~You at least look human to anyone who doesn’t know better, Sephiroth. As for me, they look at me and comment about the scales. All of them have asked me what planet I come from and what species I am. Others have called me a spy because I am half-dragon. It’s a curse… But you’re right. We have a destiny to fulfill and I musn’t become distracted by the reactions of juvenile humans.~ *moves to the back of the library so that she can study*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the doctor whom is in charge of doing Seph’s body scan stops the machine and walks out, banging on the outside of it* Stop causing all that interference! Thanks to you, we have to start all over again. I’m reporting this to Kerash!

Sephiroth: *”I’m going to have to cut this off, Noemi… or we can talk on the neural implant channels. My telepathic energies ruined my scanning test and now the doctor is yelling at me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Very well, Sephiroth. I best be concentrating on my studies right now anyway.~ *opens up one of her books and begins to peruse the topics* ~Talk to me when you have a chance again. I want to know everything. Especially whether they figured out that problem with your heart out yet or not. I really hope that they have..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They’re scanning it now. I’ve not had any more problems with it, so it could very well have been nothing more than a growing pain. Who knows. I will keep you informed once I am told, and when I am able to contact you again. Take care.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Alright then, Sephiroth. I shall await the next time that I can hear your voice. I do hope that it’ll be soon.~ *frowns, not liking that she has to stop talking to him. Still, she cuts off the communication and returns to her studies*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *relaxes in the scanning machine once more and knocks on the wall inside* Okay doctor, you can start the scanning again. I’ll be quiet this time.

Nearly several hours pass before Sephy’s tests are done for the first part of the day, before he is released to feed himself and have some leisure. Dr Erickson places the negative printouts from the latest scan on a portable backlight x-ray board, as well as previous scans for comparison, then wheels the setup into Kerash’s office so she can get a look at their discovery and findings.

Dr Erickson: *stands nearby the portable backlight board and waits patiently for Kerash’s attention*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *is in the back corner of her office, coughing and hacking, though she’s keeping it muffled. She’s been sick and slowly dying for quite some time, but she keeps an air of stregnth about her so that her authority won’t waver. Also, she does not want the sympathy of humans, for she had killed more than her share of them in the past. Her illness is mostly due to old age. As Kerash coughs, she splatters a bit of blood onto the wall. Since the raptor has her head lowered and back turned, she is not paying attention to Dr. Erickson*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Erickson: *doesn’t really like Kerash that much, so doesn’t offer any sympathy towards her condition. He taps slightly on the lit up x-ray board, attempting to get her attention* We’ve found the cause of the pain, Kerash. The heart’s aorta has increased in size and capacity. Both heart atriums, or chambers if you will, are lined with small tendrils which have attached themselves to the fibers inside the heart which keep it together, fortifying it. In any case, the end result we’re seeing is an enlarged stronger heart with increased capacity to pump blood to the rest of the body. It’s not an illness, its an example of forced evolution. That boy could probably be put on a treadmill and run for days and not tire out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *growls at the sound of the intruder and quickly stands upright. Swishing around to face Dr. Erickson, she openly glares at him* Knocking is the preferred manner of addressing yourself, human. *clicks her large toes against the ground then takes a few steps forward to look at the scans* So, the boy is actually improving and not degenerating. That is good to hear. Keep an eye on his conditoin. Now, get Dr. Jansen in here. I wish to speak with that man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Erickson: *narrows his eyes at Kerash’s angry attitude, but doesn’t say anything about it. He nods* I’ll go get him at once. *wheels the x-ray lightup board out of the room again*

Dr Jansen: *arrives approximately ten minutes later, knocking on the door even though it’s already open. He stands in the doorway, prefering to be invited in before barging in himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *glances up at Dr. Jansen* Come in, human. You are welcome. *moves over to one of the chair in her office and kicks it over to the man* Sit down, we have much to speak of. Oh, and close the door behind you. *moves back behind her desk. She pateintly watches the doctor until he is seated in the chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: *steps into the room, seeming a little bothered as he notices mild smatterings of blood on the wall oppposite. He quietly closes the door behind him, ensuring that it is properly closed and locked. He moves over to the chair and sits down, adjusting the glases on his face properly* Ah, you heard the results from the Jenova-project lad, then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts in irritation at the Doctors words* That is not what I want to talk to you about. I am less than concerned about the boy at this point in time. *shakes her head* Now, honestly tell me, what is your personal feelings toward this experiment and the subjects within. Do you think they need to be sheltered and treated with respect? Or, shall we just throw them to the dogs, as you humans say?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr Jansen: They deserve our respect, or at least a degree of it, otherwise they will seek to turn against us at every opportunity. That said, they shouldn’t be sheltered. They’re intelligent creatures, and if they’re sheltered it would hinder their mental development. Only once I am satisfied with them as a subject, I’ll let the academy take them for the war effort.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *Faintly frowns at the doctor’s response. However, she chooses not to allow her thoughts to show much more than that* I see. And how would you judge the treatment that I have given them since I was put in charge of this project?

Noemi: *softly speaks through telepathy* ~Sephiroth, is it safe for us to speak now?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Sure is. I’m eating my lunch now.”* *grins* *”I don’t think you’ll need to worry any more about my heart condition. The doctors seemed rather pleased and surprised with the scans actually. I’ll let you know the full details once they fill me in there.”*

Dr Jansen: I think your treatment of the subjects has been quite adequate. There have been uprising attempts from the boy, but you quickly made him know his place. That is a good quality to have, and it will serve him well to behave in front of his superiors.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.