Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 585 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is fast asleep and quite content, as well as calm, due to the fact he had a good and enjoyable night. He is curled up and on his side, still in the position he was before Noemi got up. He is only slightly disturbed by her moving, but otherwise remains sleeping*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *finally finishes getting cleaned and steps out of the shower. She spends a few more minutes cleaning her teeth and straightening out her hair before she moves over to her dresser so that she can get changed into her new cadet uniform. The uniform itself is a dark navy color and rather plain looking. Also, since it is standard for females to wear skirts in their formal uniform, this would be about one of the first times that Noemi has worn a skirt in her life. She straightens out the clothing then glances over at Seph. She chuckles as she notices that he is still resting then walks over to his side and shakes him* Hey, get up. You’re sleeping in too much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly and slowly opens his eyes, looking up at her* Everybody says that… *sits up, rubbing his eyes, scratching his fingers through his mop of messed up silver hair. He yawns for a moment, then frowns as his eyes focus on her* Those aren’t your normal clothes…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Of course not, Sephiroth. I can’t very well be going to the academy wearing a simple white shirt and sweatpants, now can I? Do you like it? *pats the top of his head* They’ll be coming soon to pick me up. I wanted you to be awake before I left.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh yes, that’s right… *lowers his head* You’re going today. I won’t see you again for like, years or something… *slides out of bed to move into the bathroom so he can prepare for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: There’s breaks inbetween semesters, Sephiroth. You’ll probably be able to see me during those breaks. I’ve also heard talk of having you brought over to me while I’m in heat.. *shrugs* We’ll find out how long the wait til we meet will be when we get to it. *frowns asshe watches him head into the bathroom then returns to the mirror to examine her appearance* So, do you think I look good in this uniform?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *only sounds half interested as he begins the process of combing his hair and brushing his teeth, watching her from the mirror* It’s fine… *gargles water, then spits it into the sink, then begins to inspect his face and chin in the mirror closely*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *tilts her head as she notices what Sephiroth is doing and walks over to stand behind him* Is there something interesting there? *narrows her eyes as if that would assist her vision* I don’t see anything at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flatly* I’m looking at my face. It’s not that interesting, but… *shrugs and pats his chin area* It’s not important. *moves away from the mirror* When do you leave?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *continues to look at Seph’s chin, still curious as to what was keeping him so interested* It must have been something. You usually don’t do things for no reason… *shakes her head* I leave in about two hours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, right… *slowly nods his head, then moves away from the mirror, heading back into the holding cell’s bedroom area* I suppose they’ve given me the morning off then… heh. *pauses and looks back at her* How long is your flight?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I suppose so. I haven’t heard anyone come nearby the room since I’ve been awake. Maybe there’s some sort of important delegate that stopped by to see me off and they’re busy with that. *shrugs* As for the flight, it’ll take at least 24 hours for even our fastest cruisers. Why do you want to know, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was just curious to know, that was all… one day I make the journey and I don’t want to be stuck in transit for days, maybe weeks at a time. I hate travelling between places, there’s never anything for me to do. *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Sephiroth a strange expression* Tell me, exactly when have you had the pleasure of traveling between places, Sephiroth. The only time I can recall is when Hojo basically trashed half of the lab and we had to go to the nearby Sanghelli base. But that was not even an hour-long trip. *shakes her head* You are a strange boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Its still a true statement, I hate travelling. I only wanted to know how long the trip would be, so when I have to endure it, I’ll be sure to plan ahead so I am not going to be bored out of my mind for the entire duration of the journey.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I don’t have the single most clue how you’d manage to remain calm when you’re heading off to the academy. My nerves are on end and I am nervous as hell. *chuckles, somewhat humored by her own admittal* What’s going to happen if I disappoint everyone and make them think that they’re next “greatest hope” is just a stupid girl who has been locked away for all her life?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, you’re not going to dissapoint them. If they’re dissapointment, let me know, then I’ll come over there and hack them all to death with a big knife. *chuckles in amusement and glances out of the holding cell glass* Nah, you’re going to be great. They’re going to see that fairly quickly, and you’ll move up in the ranks with lightning speed. They won’t know what hit them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles* Of course you’d say that to me. You always think that I am akin to some sort of diety. *grins at him* I bet you’d be singing a different tune when it is your turn to walk the plank and be fed to the ravenous crocodiles. I bet you’d be panicing so much that you’d wet your pants. *grins even more at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud disgusted snort* What brought on a comment like that? *folds his arms* Go ahead, fly away and do what you want to. I don’t think you’re a god, but you’re going to do good. I said that with truth, not with bias. *scowls* And for the record, I have never wet my pants in fear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes* It is a figure of speach. *leans over to gently poke Seph’s nose in a playful manner* Anyway, you did wet your pants in fear at one point. But you were about four when that happened. Your reaction to it was quite comical.. So was Hojo’s, though I’m certain it wasn’t that comical to be on the receiving end. *looks up as she hears men talking in the next room* It’s almost time…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms and looks even more annoyed as Noemi recalls the incident from his childhood* Feh, I do not remember anything like that happening! *his expression softens and he gets to his feet, peering out of the observation window into the next room* Well, I guess this is it. See you, Noemi.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: No, there’s still one thing left that I need to do. *moves over to Sephiroth then gently cups his chin* It wouldn’t feel right to leave without this.. *lowers herself, bending down slightly so that she’s level with him then gives him a good-bye kiss. She does her best to make it as long and passionate as she can. As she kisses him, she wraps her arms around his neck and shoulders and may pick him up slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t do anything at first, then kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her tightly as if he does not want to let go. If Noemi is sensitive enough to picking up on his moods via, she would probably sense that he is quite miserable and doesn’t want her to go*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *continues the kiss for several minutes. As she deepends the kiss, she begins to massage Seph’s shoulders and neck. However, eventually, she winds up needing to pull back so that she can breathe again. She pants for a few moments before resting her forehead on Sephy’s* I won’t ever forget you. I promise that, Sephiroth. *lifts her hand to massage the back of his head* If ever things get tough, try your best to contact me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head as she breaks off the kiss, panting slightly. He doesn’t say anything however, and just lowers his head, casting his gaze to the floor, looking quite unhappy and mildly depressed*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 585 total)
  • The topic ‘Noemi and General Sephiroth: Noemi’s off to the academy’ is closed to new replies.