JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: That would be true if you were just a simple grunt, Rhyderi. If you have a respected position, you can interfere and interject. You do have the right to mention alternative plans. *shakes her head* Please, don’t quit. You are needed and you are good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Both of us know that what your’e saying is not necessarily true. *frowns at her* It’s best to just leave things alone, huh? Congratulations on your promotion. You don’t have it yet, but it’s only a matter of time.*pulls off his helmet and puts it on her head* See you around, kid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: What sort of help do you think you’ll be if you just run out like that? Your troops need you, Rhyderi. You should stay. You’re being stupid.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I don’t want to be a civillian… safety checker. I’m a war machine. You put me at the head of your assault, and then I be the battering ram for you… that’s how I work. I’m a leader. Don’t put me off to the side as a joke. Stop making fun of me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: I never made fun of you, Rhyderi. We all want you to just improve. That is all. *shakes her head* Your troops need you. *she tilts her head toward the training room* Can’t you hear it? Neither father nor the red-head want to deal with training them. They don’t want to be teachers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *huffily* Maybe they should have thought of that before they decided to make fun of me… *glares back at Genesis and Sephiroth and heads back towards them, glaring* I suppose an apology isn’t even in your vocabulary. *elbows Genesis as he walks past him and heads over to one of the unconcious elves, placing his hands on his chest to heal him up with holy magic*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *narrows his eyes at Rhyderi* Hrmph, good. You returned. *he brushes off his coat, trying to rid himself of any dirt that came in contact with it*

Seres: *sighs then moves back to her father’s side* That one is stubborn. He’s also too sensitive to criticism, Father..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very observant. *sighs lightly* But yes, leave him be now. It takes all types and traits to win a war. He may very well come in handy some day. Somehow…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: He just needs more guidance. I think he’s insecure at the moment. At least I talked him into staying for his troop, at the least. *shakes her head* Umm… So… Why’s the new guy getting such a quick start?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I told you already, Seres. We may need somebody for Junon. *folds his arms* You’re not even thirteen. Elf-boy and his band of merry men aren’t fit for it. If worst comes to worst, I will have to go there myself and leave somebody like them in charge here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yes, but why the new guy? What’s so important about him? I’ve never seen the red-head before. *glances up at Sephiroth* I’m confused.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I told you already. *folds his arms* He is an ex-SOLDIER, First class. He defected. Then I defected. I’ve already told you this. *snorts* Why are you asking again? There’s not very much more to it than that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Huh? I don’t even know his name… *frowns* A former SOLDIER that defected…? *frowns in thought* Oh.. I take it he’s not the Angeal guy, right? Much too hot-headed to fit what you told me of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ve told you this. *waves a hand at her, frustrated* There’s nothing more to say. I would be repeating myself again. *frowns at her* What are you expecting? A longer version of the same thing I just told you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: I just was wondering what his name was. You didn’t tell me anything when we came here, Father. You just said you wanted to show me something. *shrugs* Then you said that he is to be my new competitor. And now you’ve told me that he was an ex-SOLDIER that deserted before you did.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And that’s all there is to say. You wanted to get out of a class and I did that. I explained as much as I needed to with this new person. That’s all there is to say. There isn’t any more to this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *frowns* Father… you offered to get me out. And all I am wondering about is his name. *sighs* I don’t understand what the problem with asking about that is…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly* His name is Genesis. *folds his arms* And I told you all you need to know. There’s not much more to it than that. *taps a foot grumpily* Do you want to spar? I mean, with proper weapons.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Oh… I thought he’d look different, given that you mostly said that his greatest attribute was reading a poem over and over again.. *shakes her head then broadly grins* Of course, Father!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet. He heads for the weapons rack cabinet and opens it up, standing aside for Seres to pick what she likes. He waves his left hand before teleporting Masamune to it, then steps back, smirking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *grins before she quickly makes her way to the cabinet. She then examines the choices of weapons. Soon enough, she picks out a Katana before she swings it a few times in order to test out the balance. Upon finding that she likes it, she nods and grins* I’m ready, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Understood. *begins to slowly pace around the girl, letting the tip of his blade come within inches of her eyes and cheeks* Rule one – don’t let your opponent intimidate you. *attempts to use the edge of the blade to lightly graze her cheek*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *smirks at Sephiroth then quickly moves to bash Sephiroth’s sword away. She then moves in and tries to sweep at his midsection* Yes, I am aware of this, Father. You have taught me since I could walk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his right hand down in an attempt to block the blade. He then tries to snatch it up in his hand and disarm Seres by pulling it away from her, smirking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *quickly swivels to avoid Sephiroth’s grip. As she twists around, she tries to kick out at Sephiroth’s knee-cap* Father, please do not assume that I am like the lowly recruits that come from the common people. You should know you’ve taught me better than that.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.