JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *strolls a bit closer to make himself easier to be seen. He then looks Sephiroth in the eyes* Transgressions have been made on both of our parts. *glances to the side* Some of which should never have occurred at all. *he then shakes his head* However, it has been suggested to me that with time, there may come the chance for forgiveness and redemption.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls angrily at Genesis* Get out of my sight. I didn’t want to see you again, ever, at all. It’s not a matter of time. Now go away and leave me alone. What happened occured a long time ago. I am in a different place now. You should be in one too. Now go away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: What you mean to say is that I should be rotting away at Death’s door? *frowns then shakes his head* I am fully aware that I have harmed you in my transgressions. I allowed anger and grief to rule my reason. I am also aware that you refused to come after either myself nor Angeal during that time. Thus, in the name of a shattered friendship, I wish to ask for the chance to repent. You have an army that is in need of skilled warriors and heroes, do you not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* While you have acknowledged the need and the state things are in, I can carry my army without your prescence. *snarls* You want to help? Go away. That’s the best of help you can be right now. I can’t just accept you as you are. I can’t trust what you say either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Then permit for me to have the chance to prove myself worthy of trust, Sephiroth. I am not as you once knew. It has been well over a decade since that time. And you cannot state that you have not committed your own transgressions in this time. We have both come out of our situations, for better or worse. *he tilts his head* And while I am ageless by blessing of the lifestream, I can see that you are not as ageless as you may seem. *motions toward a single wrinkle near Sephiroth’s right eye*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves a hand up towards his face and glowers at the man, turning his back to him, heading for his office* Get out of my sight. You want to waste time in the army? Fine. Go to the barracks. Sign up and rank your way up. *snarls* Then I might consider assigning you something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *nods and lowers his head to Sephiroth as a sign of respect* To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice. *he then straightens up* Just know that I was never on the side of Jenova. I was angry and wanted to live, that was all. *with that, he walks away, heading to the barracks. However, he pauses after a few steps* Oh, your daughter is quite talented. I hope she brings you great pride.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph. *says not much else throughout Genesis’s speech, or even towards the compliment he is given about her. He just makes a slight nod, twisting the corner of his mouth into an awkward indecsive half-frown* Go. Three times a week we have an open fighting exercise which is real armed combat. You may break limbs. I am required to inform you about it beforehand. *steps out of the office and heads towards Seres’s pre-soldier training class*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: I have survived live combat exercises against you. I shall be fine. *with that, he waves to Sephiroth before he leaves to the SOLDIER barracks*

Seres: *seems to be quite bored at the moment because her instructor is going over proper form and holding of weapons. For the most part, she is fully aware of all of these elements and finds the instructors words to be nothing short of tedious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Because the classroom door is open he just stands in the doorway silently. Though his presence alone would probably attract the attention of some of Seres’s class-peers and they would whisper and chatter amongst themselves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *perks up as she sees her father. She then grins at him* ~Father… This teacher is really boring. He’s going on as if we haven’t held swords or guns or anything else before. It’s lame.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I agree with you. I think I taught all of you these things when you were still in diapers.”* *hums lightly, tapping the doorframe with his metallic index finger as he thinks* *”Do you want to get out of it? I’m in the doorway. Now is the perfect opportunity for me to make up some excuse to take you away. The fact that I am here must mean that it is very important business, you know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *grins at Sephiroth, enjoying the thought of his deviousness. She then gives him a very subtle nod* ~Anything to not have to hear about left hand and right hand stances.. This is ridiculous.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Alright.”* **clears his throat, making the teacher stop* Sorry to interrupt. *furrows his brows slightly, beginning to act more like he is being inconvenienced rather than the teacher* You are doing very well, however, I need to take Seres away on business. Very important business. Essential. Thank you for your understanding. *moves in to grasp Seres by the hand and gently pulls her with him as he heads for the door again* I trust this won’t affect her assessment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *does her best to hide her smirk as Sephiroth pulls her away. However, she allows herself a small grin as the teacher stumbles over his words upon noticing that Sephiroth has interrupted his lesson. However, the man is quick to assure Sephiroth that no negative marks will be put on Seres’ assessment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls Seres out the door as he responds to the teacher* Good. *gently shuts the door behind him and gives Seres a victorious smirk as he walks away down the corridor* Come. You are supposed to be with me now so we might as well play the part. Besides, I want to show you somethinig. *heads away from the education wing and heads for the barracks* You may not be training here anyway. It looks like that we will be able to successfully negotiate the handover of Junon Harbour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Oh, you found where the harbor went? I remember you mentioning that you couldn’t figure out it’s new positon… *tilts her head as she follows after her father* It wouldn’t be much of a harbor if it’s in-land now of days though.. Is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, it’s not. But it’s actually not entirely far away either. It is on the shoreline of one of the islands in the North-West. I do not remember the names of the islands, but they were a popular tourist destination for rest and relaxation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Ah, I don’t really know the names of the islands either. It’s not easy learning the new geography since most people don’t know it at all. *shakes her head* So, what do you want to show me, Father? *she reaches over to grasp onto his left hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leads Seres out to the barracks and pushes people out of the way as he steps out into the open* You know you will be living here next year, yes? Either here or Junon. It depends how the negotiations go. *smirks* Though the world is still in dissarray and we are one of the most organized groups in the world right now. I hardly see them saying no to us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: If you’ve taught me anything, Father, you have most certainly taught me that humans can be very senseless. There are no guarantees. *shakes her head* And.. I suppose. If I train here, I could still stay at home right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, why wouldn’t you stay at home? It’s a five minute ride from here to the house. Why sleep in poor quality barracks when your bed is five minutes away? Of course… do note that if you do that, certain people may call you spoiled. *glances around, looking for Genesis* You also have a new competitor. Also, possibly not… it depends how things go. If we acquire Junon and the islands, I will just place another leader there instead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *has finished the paperwork involved in rejoining ShinRa’s forces. So, for now, he’s leaning against the wall to the main training room. He silently watches Rhyderi’s elves train*

Seres: What they say about me does not bother me at all, Father. They all know that I am your daughter. There were rumors from even before I entered the program.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I am well aware of the talk that has been going on regarding you. Just don’t get arrogant and get a big ego about yourself. You’re not here to show off. There is a very real war going on, and territory is hostile. But… *shrugs* A certain level of confidence will inspire your troops. All I ask is that you be mindful. I trust your judgement. *moves over towards Genesis* You. Are you not doing anything right now? *glares at Rhyderi’s elves* Pick your feet up! I’ve never seen such sloppy sparring, even among the recruits!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yes, Father. I know that there is a real war occurring. However, I also know that cadets are not going to be sent out into that war yet. *shakes her head* I also doubt that I won’t show off even without trying. Hrmph, my fellow cadets don’t even know hot to hold swords properly. Those from Earth are complaining about using “archaic weapons” at all… *she then stares at Genesis*

Genesis: *turns his head to look at Sephiroth* I was under the impression that you did not want to see me around yet. *shakes his head before pushing himself off the wall* I was told to be on stand-by until either you or ShinRa decide what to do with my application. *he looks at Sephiroth then at Seres* So, what is it that you need, Sephiroth?

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.