JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth paced around the office, looking very discontent. He watched Seres sit on his couch and he shook his head at her, grunting.

“I don’t know how you could be so casual…” He took his seat behind the desk, making sure the door was locked and secure by giving it a gentle shove with his psychic prodding. “I want to ask you a question. If the use of enhancement were approved…. would you take it?”

“I mean…” He straightened up paper on his desk. “The use of approved Cell Augumentation may come into play soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres tilted her head as she watched Sephiroth pace around, for she wasn’t certain as to what was bothering him so much. When Sephiroth asked her how she could be so casual, she just shrugged, for she didn’t think much of it. As far as she was concerned, there wasn’t anything to worry about. She had just passed her exam and become a soldier under Sephiroth’s command. As far as she was concerned, everything was perfect.

However, as Sephiroth began to explain his thoughts, Seres tilted her head to the side. After a bit, she looked up to consider what Sephiroth was asking her.

“Umm… you mean like the stuff they gave you? Yea, I would like that… I’d like to be the best.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth loudly snorted. “That’s it? You’re not even going to give it a second thought? What about the pain and suffering you will endure?” He frowned at her and shook his head, looking very unhappy.

“The Genetic Engineer will be Zach, so… he’s not going to be messing around. But…” He glared. “Consider it carefully, Seres. Please.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres hardened her eyes as Sephiroth asked her to consider her decision. After a brief scowl, she shook her head before she boldly proclaimed, “I am unafraid of any pain, Father. You and mother both have taught me that pain is an obstacle that needs to be endured for greatness. Mother herself suffers constant pain in order to have her power. I will not shrink away at the notion of pain in order to improve myself.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled at Seres, seeming most unhappy with her. Still, he didn’t speak his unhappiness for now and just folded his arms, sighing.

“You’re not even giving it thought are you. You just want…” He hissed. “Well. Alright. Come with me.” He closed up his books and headed out of the office, walking for the front of the building. Once in the parking lot, he took the security off his bike and propped it up, glancing back at Seres.

“Climb on.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres broadly grinned as she looked at the bike. Nodding her head, she rushed over to Sephiroth before she hopped on behind him. She then wrapped her arms around his waist so that she’d be secure.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth rode off towards the medical center, speeding down the road. His motorcycle made a lot of obnoxious sound so it didn’t take too much effort for him to draw attention to himself. When he reached the clinic he banked the bike up towards the kerb rather heavily,

“Here we are… talk to Zach. He has been briefed…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres released a soft grunt as Sephiroth banked the bike. Her grip momentarily tightened, for she was a bit nervous. Still, she didn’t complain. Instead, she just hopped off the bike once Sephiroth had stopped it.

“Thank you for driving, Father,” Seres graciously stated. She then looked at the medical center before she glanced back at Sephiroth. “You’re coming, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned. “Do I need to come? There’s nothing I could do even if I go in there. It’s not up to me. Your next assignment is with Zach if you want enhancements.” He grunted. “What good would it do if I went in? I do not approve of augmentation, yet if you want it, then…”

“Just go in before I change my mind, Seres.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres softly muttered, “I just wanted your support…”

She shuffled back away from the bike for a moment before she quickly turned around to move into the clinic. Once inside, she asked the receptionist where to find Zach. Thus, within a few moments, she slipped into the room where Zach was stationed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach was in the clinic room, working on some rather average boring cases. He was finished with them though, and looked up at Seres when she entered the room. He pushed his glasses onto his face, grinning at her.

“Ah, you’re here. I was wondering when you’d show.” He moved over to her, waving to a nearby table. “You’re here for what I think you’re here for, right?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres slowly nodded, though she didn’t seem too happy. She had hoped that her father would at least come with her. Still, she moved onto the table so that Zach could look her over. She then hardened her expression so that she could hide her disappointment.

“Yes, I’m here for that. I want to be strong and powerful.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach laughed at Seres, then moved over to perform a checkup on her. He poked and prodded her for a few moments, stepping back to nod. “You’re healthy. You’re a fine candidate for this sort of thing, I hope.”

He sighed. “You’re going to get sick. Then you’re going to get better. Then you’re going to feel sick again.” He reached into the drawer, taking out a key. He unlocked the bottom drawer, taking out a wooden box, setting it onto the table beside him.

“Are you sure you want this?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres put up with Zach as he prodded her. For the most part, she tried to act strong and tough, so she acted like none of what he was doing bothered her. Upon hearing him ask if she was sure, she nodded her head before she straightened her posture.

“Of course I’m sure! I wouldn’t have said yes if I wasn’t.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach nodded at her and began to take out the shots of modified Jenova cells. “We don’t have access to Mako very much any more… the only real way to get it is to dig and hope we don’t hit lava. So you might not get the Mako Radiation Therapy right away…”

He swabbed her arm with a sanatizing wipe and injected her with the first shot of the cells.

“There…” He nodded. “Go home and sleep.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres silently sat there as Zach administered the treatment. She only briefly eyed the needles as they were given to her. However, she had no fear of such items. So, she didn’t shy away. Instead, she just put up with all of it.

Once Zach told her that he was done, she reached over to rub her arm, for it felt a bit tingly and itchy. She then slowly nodded her head before she muttered, “I’m not certain how I’ll get home. I think Father left… He never came inside.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach glanced to the doorway. “Um, I think he’s waiting for you outside. He didn’t come in but he didn’t leave either. Why don’t you go out there and meet him? I’ll need to see you twice a week for the next three months. Do call in if something unusual happens…”

“You may feel vertigo, weak, nauseated, or very tired. All of these are normal.” He grinned, patting her arm. “It will pass.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres continued to rub her arm as she moved toward the door. She then glanced back at Zach before she nodded at his words.

“Thank you, Zach. I appreciate it,” Seres graciously stated. “And I’ll keep in mind the vertigo… I don’t think it’ s set in yet.”

She shrugged before she moved out of the examination room. As she moved out of the hospital, she looked around in hopes of spotting her father. However, she moved slowly because she was still a bit sad that her father didn’t come with her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat in the waiting room, having not wanted to go in with Seres. He didn’t approve of enhancing her, but he couldn’t very well stop her any more either. When he saw her come out, he grinned and moved for the door.

“That didn’t take very long at all.” He nodded. “Let’s go home.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres looked up as she heard her father’s voice. A small grin formed on her lips as she saw him. She then nodded before she moved over to him.

“Yea, it didn’t take long. Zach didn’t do anything that wasn’t necessary, Father,” the girl commented. She then glanced toward the side as she rubbed her arm again. “You didn’t come at all..”

Shrugging, she moved to exit the hospital.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “I don’t approve in torturing or harming my own… not at all.” He looked over at her, a deep frown on his face. “I may not approve of your choice, but I have no right to dictate how you manage yourself.”

He moved onto the motorbike after leaving the hospital. “Let’s go home.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres climbed onto the back of Sephiroth’s bike, silent once more. For now, she was silent so she just wrapped her arms about her father in order to secure herself. As Sephiroth drove them home, though, her grip loosened bit by bit for she was beginning to feel nauseous. However, she didn’t want to complain to her father since he already was showing her no compassion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stopped the motorbike once he had it in his driveway. He kicked the stand down and nudged Seres lightly before climbing off himself. He turned the vehicle off entirely and locked it up, nodding at Seres.

“Go inside and rest.” He told her. “You will feel terrible before the night is out.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres nodded her head at her father’s instructions. So, she slid off the bike before she rushed off to her room. She didn’t bother saying a word to her father as she moved toward her bed. Once there, she climbed under the covers so that she could curl up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as he watched Seres run inside. He followed her into the house once his bike was secure, wandering to her bedroom, stepping inside. He adjusted the covers over her, moving to her closer so he could pull out another blanket to place over her.

“You will need this. You will feel cold and hot and then cold again. I had to put up with this at least three times a week ever since I could remember.” He paused, thinking. “If you need anything… such as a drink… do let me know.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.