JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *when the men are gone, he walks back to the spare bedroom and opens the door* They left. And they returned things that aren’t even mine. I am guessing those thieves stole more than just my posessions. Go see the items in my living room and make your own asessment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *is still laying on the bed, enjoying it since he has spent years either captive by ShinRa or as a fugitive. So, he hasn’t had much time on beds since he defected from ShinRa. He then frowns as he props himself up to look at Edgeworth* Make an assessment? *narrows his eyes* What do you expect me to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I want you to go out there and dust off the other appliances that came to my house. Find out where they came from. The thief has visited more than one residency. I want them returned to the rightful owners. *pauses* And if you’re going to lie on a bed, take your shoes off!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *cocks his eyebrow* You want me to find the owners of the other items? Shouldn’t you just let the hero and his troops do that? *crosses his arms as he sits upright* For all I know, those other items came from the surrounding islands. *shrugs* They are of no concern to me. You asked for help only in tracking down your own items.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Fine… *waves a hand at him* You are dismissed for the day. *watches him, folding his arms* I suppose you want me to give you boarding for the night. I have the room, I suppose. It can be payment for returning my posessions. Especially my computer. There were files on there I couldn’t have done without. Very essential.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *darkly chuckles at Edgeworth’s phrases* Dismissed, huh? *shakes his head* You’ve also mentioned paying me earlier. Do you not understand that I am not employed nor a part of ShinRa… any longer. *he then ponders over the offered “payment” Yes, I suppose that is acceptable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Good. *moves out of the room and yanks keys off a hanger in his living room, walking back to the doorway of the guest bedroom* Here. *tosses the keys onto the bed* Return them to the living room when you leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *grabs the keys and examines them. He then grins at Edgeworth* Some would call you very foolhardy. Giving access to your house to something that you don’t even understand. *smirks* What is to stop me from just keeping these keys?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Actually, if you kept the keys, I would just change the locks in this house. But I don’t think that would even stop some of your kind. I have seen people who can displace themselves from their position, and reappear in another, without leaving behind any detectable trace of where they were before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Ah, you mean teleportation. Like this. *he phases from his position in order to appear behind Edgeworth. However, he seems to be a bit exhausted from even that show of power* Yes, there are some who can do that. However, I repeat. I have no “kind”. *grits his teeth* Project G and Project S were seperate in nature.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I don’t know what they call you. But you are very much one of ‘them’. This island houses the largest collection of changed peoples that there is. Some of them use magic. It sounds ridiculous because everything I knew of magic before led me to believe it was a fantasy, but it appears to be real. There are people here who can use magic, and magic objects that make the spells for them. Then there are pointy earred elves, and then there is General Sephiroth’s family. Every single one of them is different. They have a protection law in place, and I suppose because you are special, you fall under the act as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Protective laws? This I did not know.. *narrows his eyes in thought* Perhaps it is time for the friends to meet once again. *he then looks at Edgeworth again* As for my kind, most would call myself and Sephiroth monsters. *he then extends his single black wing* For we both bare the mark of the monstrosities performed on us from birth. Humans made us to be nothing less than their monsters. Though Sephiroth is the perfect one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: No. Nobody is allowed to call you a monster here. There are laws in place now. “Nobody may harm another over any physical or psychological differences which may differ from what is considered average; inclusive to skin colour, body attachment or changes in shape, size and colour, and any other paranormal trait such as the ability to fly without mechanical aid.” *folds his arms* It is basically a very fancy racial discrimination law. With extras.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Is that so? Interesting… *shrugs and moves over to the bed again* Thank you for allowing me to stay here for the evening. It has been a very long time since I’ve had the pleasure of being able to rest on a bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Good. There is a shower and an entire ensuite attached to your room. Feel free to use it. You may leave the house – you have your own set of keys. But if you come in late, don’t be loud. I will most likely be asleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Hmm… you are either very kind or very dumb. *shakes his head as he chuckles, for he is humored at how much Edgeworth is offering him even though the two know next to nothing about each other* I appreciate it. *he nods* Do not worry, I have become quite adept at making myself undetectable. Being a hunted and a fugitive does do that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: What are you wanted for? *folds his arms* Don’t make me want to turn you in. If you are a wanted fugitive, it had better not be for murder. I prosecute criminals and have them punished to the full letter of the law.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh. *shakes his head* My soul, corrupted by vengeance, Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey. *he turns his back on Edgeworth* I defected. That was reason enough for ShinRa.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You defected? You left an army? Who cares. *shrugs his shoulders* I think even the General of this army did that. Then he came back. I hardly think he has reason to harm you for that. If he did, it would make him very hypocritical indeed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: By the sounds of it, the times have changed quite a bit. *shrugs* As for why the Hero would want to harm me… I personally did things to him that left scars on his psyche. My defection also betrayed our friendship.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I’m sure he will get over it. *shrugs* How long ago was it? Time heals all wounds. It doesn’t matter what they are, either… *becomes quiet at the comment and shrugs, heading towards the door* Leave your keys on the table when you go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *narrows his eyes as he ponders over what Edgeworth says. However, he doesn’t give any answers. Instead, he simply nods then moves to take off his boots. Soon enough, he lays down on the bed once more. On the following morning, before Edgeworth wakes up, Genesis simply leaves, leaving behind the keys as requested. He then sneaks back into the ShinRa building so that he can wait for Sephiroth outside of the General’s office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *goes to sleep later in the evening. When he wakes up, he checks the keys on the table and smirks, hanging them up. Then he leaves the house when he is ready and goes to the ShinRa building to work*

Sephiroth: *because everything is fairly settled at the house, he goes into work for the day. He sits at his desk and begins to organize a larger branch of the army for the mainlands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *looks up as he sees Sephiroth walk by. He then moves to Sephiroth’s doorway before calmly speaking out* Legend shall speak Of sacrifice at world’s end. The wind sails over the water’s surface, Quietly, but surely.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops in the corridor and snarls loudly, looking around before scanning the area* You have a lot of nerve to show your face again, or even be in the presence of me. Why have you come here? *growls loudly*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.