JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a mock scowl in response to his smirk. She then leaned in toward him before she roughly gripped onto his lapel to pull the department head in for a kiss.

“No, my job is to keep your sorry ass out of trouble,” Jenna breathed into his left ear as she broke off the kiss. She then straightened up before she crossed her arms. “And, I already told you, you are supposed to be teaching that class within the next hour and a half.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Damn it…” Sephiroth said quietly, straightening his posture. “I had better skip over my lunch and get this finished, then.” He grumbled. “It’s nearly done… it just needs to be proofread and sent through the printer. You can do that part, can’t you?”

He scowled as he thought hard. “I think I need thirty two copies… yes. Thirty-two copies, double printed on both sides of the paper, and stapled at the top left corner.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she turned her back on Sephiroth. She then coldly stated in response, “Just send the files to my computer. I’ll make certain that you don’t look like an idiot, Seph.”

A smirk graced her lips as she slipped out of Sephiroth’s office and returned to her desk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Why doesn’t that statement fill me with a lot of confidence….” The General sighed as he watched his secretary slip out of his office. He picked up the pad and continued writing, finally deciding to end off his work. He sent the test file to Jenna’s computer and waited for her to do her part.

“Damn…” He looked up at the clock. “I might pick up a quick lunch afterall.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Upon receiving the file from Sephiroth, Jenna quickly reviewed it for any obvious spelling faults. For the most part, she used a spell checker to spot-check his work. Upon finding that his file was passable, Jenna sent it to the printer to make his copies. Thus, once the copies were all made and stapled, Jenna moved into Sephiroth’s office once more to drop off the tests.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth rushed off to the cafeteria to pick up a quick lunch in disposable wax containers. He brought it back to his office, eyeing off his desk when he remembered what Jenna had said about his shoes. He sat the food on the edge of the table and wolfed it down while he waited for Jenna to work on his test copies.

When she came in with them, he shoved practically half the carton of food into his face, chewing only a few times before swallowing. He nodded at her, then moved to his feet, flicking the food packaging into his wastepaper basket nearby.

“Very good.” He nodded again. “Proofread, tidied, copies checked over?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she confidently replied, “Of course. I wouldn’t have put them on your desk if they weren’t properly looked over. Now..,” Jenna glanced over at the clock, “you need to move, Seph. You are meant to be there within fifteen minutes.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth tidied his notes and rushed around, fussing to himself as he gathered up what he needed. He nodded at Jenna and briskly walked out of the office with his notes and papers, stopping in at the cafeteria to pick up a cup of coffee for himself.

Five minutes later he was in the lecture hall at the barracks, setting up equipment for the big test ahead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

As per usual, Seres was early for her classes. So, she looked up as Sephiroth entered the lecture hall; however, she remained seated in the front row. A small grin graced her lips as she watched Sephiroth set up. She then nodded at him.

“Hello, Father.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised an eyebrow at Seres, nodding at her. “Hello,” He said rather quickly. “You seem rather keen, don’t you? Nobody else is here yet.” He looked up at the clock on the wall.

“You still have time. Go do something with it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres quickly shook her head at her father’s suggestion. She then frowned at him before she replied, “I’m perfectly fine waiting here, Father. There will be pleanty of guys who’ll want to fight me for a spot to be close to you anyway.”

She gave him a confident grin before she relaxed in her chair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth rolled his eyes and shrugged. “It doesn’t matter where anyone sits. I’m going to be running the lesson regardless of where seating placement is.” He turned around to rub out what was written on the board. Then he began to write up some relatively standard battle maneuvers, marking down directions to go with it.

As the class began to file in, he sat at his table at the front and kept himself busy writing on the pad Jenna had given him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres continued to relax in the chair as she waited for the class to start. She remained quite relaxed and confident as the class filled up. Once it was time for her class to start, she sat upright and grinned, for she was ready to learn more complex moves from her father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Once the class was filled up and the time was right, he shut the door and locked it. If anybody was going to come late, they would have now missed out – he would not open the door for them. He pulled the blind down over the peep-window glass and strided across the room.

“Alright,” He grunted, scowling as he examined the group he was going to be testing today. “This is the day where your life as a student of the army ends. Some of you won’t be coming back. Some of you won’t survive until the end of the test. And some of you will accuse me of being biased.”

He looked around the room, then walked over to his desk, picking up his papers. “This test goes for an hour and a half. Afterwards, you will gather in the barracks open area, and I will call you back in after I have marked your test. If you have passed, I will give you some equipment to begin your career as a soldier. If you have failed, you might have better luck getting a job as a sanitation assistant considering the desperation of people on this island who want to work today.”

He began to place tests on desks, turning them face down. “You may not turn this test over until I say. Anyone who does so will automatically fail.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres frowned, for she had hoped that her father was going to do some demonstration or something like that. Still, she didn’t say a word. Instead, she patiently waited for the tests to be handed out. Once Sephiroth gave the word, she turned over the test and began to fill out the answers. For the most part, she seemed to breeze through the answers with confidence. Only a few questions required her to stop and think for a bit.

In the end, she handed the test over to her father with more than enough time to spare. The girl was confident in her answers and smirked at her father as she gave the test back to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat at his desk, writing away on the digital notepad, not looking up when Seres handed her test in. He knew very well she was there, but made no acknowledgement of her being there mostly because he did not want to be accused of being biased.

After everyone had gone out he began marking tests, calling people in one by one. If Seres had passed he certainly wasn’t going to let her know just yet. He began selecting nobodies to call in, mostly male.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres sighed in boredom as she waited for her name to be called. She was certain that she had passed. Still, the wait was killing her. So, she fidgeted in her seat a bit as she waited. However, she did nothing to cause any distractions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Of course Seres had passed. How could he tell her anything else but? He toyed over her test, frowning as he tried to look for another mistake. He couldn’t find one. She had gotten a perfect 100%. He sighed and finally left the room to call her in, handing her test to her.

“Seres,” He said in a loud tone, calling her in. “You may come in and choose yourself some armaments.” He paused, correcting himself. “No, you may not. I have something for you.”

He dragged the box out from under the desk, placing it on the table she had been sitting at when tested.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres broadly smirked as Sephiroth called her name. She then took the test and looked over at the score, which made her smirk grow even more, if possible. Upon hearing that Sephiiroth had something for her, she looked up at him.

When the box was presented to her, she opened up the box before she pulled out the swords. Grinning, she ran her hand along the blade of one of the swords before she moved in to hug her father.

“Thank you, Father!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned when Seres hugged him. It was highly unprofessional of him to show bias in such a place. He patted her on the head and grinned, sighing.

*”You know better than to make a public show of these things, Seres.”* He frowned at her suddenly. *”But congratulations. There is something else I wish to discuss with you, but it can’t be done here in the public arena. You will have to come with me later in the day to the clinic.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres rolled her eyes at Sephiroth before she lightly kicked his shin. “Father, you are much too uptight. There’s nothing wrong with me hugging you.”

She stuck her tongue out at him before she returned to admiring her new blades. Upon being asked to accompany him to the clinic later, she slowly nodded.

“What will be the best time, Father?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head. “Some time before the end of the day.” He glanced at the wall. “Around 3pm, I think. I’ll take you up to the clinic myself.” He looked quite troubled as he said this.

“Now,” He grunted as he moved for the door. “Everyone outside. We are going to warm-up.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres nodded at her father’s request. She had no arguments against the arrangements. So, she just made a mental note to meet up with her father by the time that he had requested.

When Sephiroth told the initiates to get ready for warm-ups, Seres quickly rushed back to her box so that she could strap on at least one of the swords. After a moment, she secured the sword in a harness that swung over her right shoulder, for her main hand was her left hand. She then rushed outside to perform the warm-ups.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth dragged the new Graduate Soldiers through warmups, forcing them around the fields for a few hours. He showed them basic katas and sword-fighting, spending a good number of hours on that also.

When it was afternoon, he sent the others away to do their own thing, nudging Seres in the shoulder. “You. I need you to come with me.” He headed for the Administration area, and walked to his office.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres happily went through the paces of the warm-up and katas. From time to time, she had to stop and reposition herself, for she was getting used to the weight of her new sword. However, she remained as practiced and disciplined as ever.

Once Sephiroth asked for her to follow him, she nodded before she quickly gathered up her things. Soon enough, she trailed Sephiroth to his office before she sat down on his couch.

“What is it that you wanted to talk about, Father?”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.