JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted. “Cloud is easy to work like a puppet. His Jenova cells allow him to be an open book to anyone with the know-how to pull his strings. It’s not even difficult. You could probably do it by now…” He shrugged.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I highly doubt that, Seph. I’m not psychic, nor do I have Jenova cells in me… Well, aside from ones that have been… “

She quickly shook her head before she nudged her mate. “Let’s just go to bed. It’s been a long day.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head and sighed. He wandered up the stairs and into the bedroom, relaxing out on the bed with a loud tired sigh. After settling, he began to strip down to his underwear, frowning as he considered everything that had transpired that day.

He waited for Jenna to come into the room. “So no condoms, no matter where they come from?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna moved into the bedroom, ignoring the mess that she had made by going through Seph’s stuff earlier. Instead, she just strolled over to Kether’s crib so that she could check up on him.

As she looked over the infant, she plainly stated, “Would you like it if I accepted and used diaphragms or sponges from other people?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “It was a joke from my men… I don’t know what else I was supposed to do.” He shrugged. “I guess I will just forget about it.” He glanced down at the floor. “And clean up in the morning, seeing as though my things seem to be all over the floor now…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna harumphed before she shook her head and muttered, “You still didn’t need to keep it…”

Sighing, she continued to look over Kether. Upon determining that the boy was fine, she walked over to the bed so that she could strip down. She then slipped into the covers so that she could make herself comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned. “What if I buy them myself? Though if that reaches the tabloids, it would be just kind of awkward….” He snorted. “Imagine how many papers that would sell.”

He closed his eyes, overall finding the day to be less than a success.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she muttered, “You know I don’t like the feel of those things inside of me.. So, why bother buying them?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed, shrugging. “I don’t really know… I suppose it was good to have the option there, but….” He went quiet. “It doesn’t matter….” He rolled onto his side and pulled the covers over himself, preparing for sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a small sigh before she moved in to wrap her arms about Sephiroth. After snuggling against him, she yawned then closed her eyes, trying to relax.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth spent the next few weeks getting used to his new working environment. Having Jenna as a secretary meant no paperwork, not very much stamping of documentation and a whole lot of autonimation as Jenna converted the work over to her new digital system.

Sephiroth sat at his desk, writing on the pad Jenna had given him. It recognised his handwriting and converted it to text, so he was happy to write reports with it and not fuss over how neat his handwriting was. He sat at his desk and wrote up his class overview and the test that the Soldier Recruits would take, heavily occupied.

His previous workdesk computer was practically abandoned.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had done a rather expert job of avoiding writing most of anything during these past few weeks. She didn’t want anyone to know that she didn’t know how to scribe anything and even if she tried, her motor skills with her hands just weren’t up to the job. Sure, she could slash and dice and twirl around a knife. However, when it came to holding a small pen, she couldn’t quite get there.

She had also been deterring any of the other female workers from nearing Sephiroth’s office during this time. Most of the time, it was just a simple glare that fended them off. However, she occasionally growled as well.

As the time for Sephiroth’s teaching job for the cadets neared, a large package arrived at the office. This package was the pair of swords that Seres had asked Sephiroth to buy for her. Thus, after determining that the package was indeed not from some admirer, Jenna moved into Seph’s office to hand off the box to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth looked up at the box. He narrowed his eyes and swivelled around in his chair, turning his back, and the back of the chair in the process, to the box.

“No.” Was his simple reply, even though no question had been asked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned at Sephiroth’s response before she narrowed her eyes. Snorting, she simply stated, “It states that you ordered it, Seph. So, I do not believe that ‘no’ is an appropriate response.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth swivelled around in his chair and looked at the box again, taking it before putting it below the desk. “Thank you.” He replied simply, picking up his pad so he could write on it once again. He dusted off his desk and put his feet up on it. sighing.

“I did not want it to be another mystery surprise box.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna crossed her arms before she snorted at Seph’s words. “Seph, if you have noticed, I’ve been screening your mail. No mystery boxes have gotten past me…”

Jenna’s voice trailed off as she watched him put his feet up. She then sighed before she reached up to rub her temples. She was more than certain that Sephiroth had become lax in his old age, for she never recalled him doing anything close to being as lazy as what she currently was witnessing prior to their relationship.

“Sephiroth, is that really the proper way to use a desk?” Jenna decided to bring attention to the position of her mate’s feet. Still, despite her pointing out his casualness, she herself wasn’t too professional at all. For instance, she had not worn a suit or dress at all since she forced her way to being Sephiroth’s assistant. Instead, she had been quite hellbent on wearing her normal armor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glanced down at his feet, back at Jenna, then back at his writing pad. “Yes,” He answered simply. “Of course it is. Do you have a problem with the way I rest my feet up? You’re the only one who comes in here.”

He shrugged. “Nobody sees.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna reached out to tap the bottom of Sephiroth’s right boot before she looked into his face once more. “You have dirt and dried mud all over your boots, Seph. That junk is getting on your desk. And I’m certain I’ve seen you put your head down to rest on the same spot where your dirty boots are resting right now.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth looked down at his boots, then back at Jenna, shrugging. “They’re not dirty. There’s no mud on them. And I will wipe the desk clean before I decide to sleep on it.” He waved his pen at her and resumed writing on his digital pad.

“When do they want me for the class? I’m nearly finished with this test.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced at a spot of brown in the middle of Sephiroth’s boot; however, she didn’t feel like pointing it out at this point in time. Instead, she sighed and shook her head.

“If I recall correctly, you are to be there within an hour and a half. Now…,” her gaze traveled to the box, “What exactly did you order? That is a rather unusually shaped package.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth moved his feet off the desk, sitting up properly. After giving the box a glance, he smirked, leaning back in his chair once more.

“Armaments.” He replied simply. “Meant for 13 year olds. All of our equipment was meant for full-sized and fully grown adults and we had no other weapons to train our recruits on, until now. I ordered them from a Blacksmith on the opposite side of the town. It took him longer than I would have liked, but they have been crafted well enough for them to last for years. They can be abused and they will probably not break.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna lifted her right brow at Sephiroth’s explanation. She then looked over the box once more before she muttered under her breath, “That certainly isn’t large enough to have weapons for every recruit..” Her voice then returned to normal volume as she looked up at Sephiroth once more, “A gift for Seres?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth waved a hand. “Oh, right… this must be that box then. I had ordered swords for the others, but that package should be delivered to the barracks, not here.” He moved to his feet and opened the box, nodding.

“Yes, this one is the gift for Seres.” He nodded, taking the twin swords out of the box, holding one in each hand. He gently twirled them around in his hands, but he wasn’t about to swing them properly in such a small space.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna moved up closer to examine the swords. She then tilted her head before she nodded in appreciation.

“They are unusual, but I would dare say that they fit her,” the sorceress assessed. “I see no flaws, so I’d dare say that they would make an appropriate gift.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“They certainly are interesting. They were made by somebody who knew what they were doing.” He set them back in their box, then dusted off his table. “Well if that’s the box for Seres… can you look up on our orders and see if the other ones arrived? When is my class?”

He clapped his hands, smirking at her. “Come on. You’re my organisational tool here.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.