JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tore through the drawer, being none too clean about it. Thus, within a few minutes, Sephiroth’s underpants would be strewn all over the floor of the bedroom. Upon finding the gift box, she stared at it before she loudly growled in anger. After a moment of glaring at the box, she threw it against the wall before she huffily crossed her arms.

“What a completely idiotic man!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth retreated to a restaurant in the North. He sat down and ordered a small meal for himself, just intending to kill some time. He was in a bad mood already, but the people around did not seem to help very much.When a child asked for his autograph, Sephiroth sat there and tried to ignore him. As the evening went on, the father of said child had come over to demand the autograph from the Great General.

When Sephiroth refused, the man began to yell at him. He yelled about Sephiroth’s untrustworthiness and his past being a problem for his leading now. A fight soon broke out and the man was left lying on the floor after Sephiroth had knocked him unconcious.

Unfortunately for him, Some of General Sephiroth’s men had been patrolling. When they heard of the civil disorder, they charged in and neutralized Sephiroth with force.

Captain Noemi got a message a short time later, requesting a ship to the surface, and access to a holding cell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi frowned as she received the message. She then responded back stating that holding prisoners for the town down below was not in her duties. For the most part, she didn’t want to waste any of her manpower on such trifling matters when she still had to settle her own crew into the new surroundings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The message that Noemi got back was one of extreme urgency. “I think you will want to hold this one. Before he gets himself into any more trouble.” A picture was attached to the memo of Sephiroth lying on the floor.

The note continued. “We should collect him before we have a big PR issue on our hands.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi sighed in irritation, for she still didn’t want to waste the manpower on such matters. So, instead, she responded back with a message that read as this:

“That man is married to a woman who is supposedly as fierce as he is. If she is anything like me, she can deal any punishment necessary. Bring him to his house and put him under house arrest. I will not send one of my ships down there when we have other matters to attend to.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The response team on the ground replied with a “Understood, following your orders, Captain” before dumping Sephiroth into the back of their van. They already knew where he lived so it wasn’t long before he was dumped on the doorstep.

One of the soldiers rang the doorbell. Sephiroth groaned at his feet, still very disorientated from being knocked out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked up as she heard the doorbell. She then groaned in frustration before she got to her feet to answer the door. Upon opening the door, she stared at the soldiers before she looked down at Sephiroth. Soon after, she returned to looking at the soldiers; however, this time, she was quite infuriated with them.

“What the hell did you do to my mate?!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Sorry to disturb your evening, madam…” The soldier began, keeping in mind Noemi’s comments about Jenna having a temper. “But he was involved in a fight. He was neutralized before the fight could turn lethal, however.”

The other soldier stiffened, more firm in his voice. “He is under house arrest until further notice.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked at the various marines, frowning as he noticed the insignias on their uniforms. Narrowing her eyes, she growled out, “Forgive me, but what exactly gives you any authority to put anyone under arrest here? Your group are not in charge here. Do not overstep your authority.”

Not waiting for a response, she moved in to gently grip onto Sephiroth before she dragged him into the house. However, she used her magic to slam the door in the marines’ faces.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he was dragged inside. When he heard the door slam, he finally sat up, very discontent. He looked up at Jenna and lowered his head again, looking very discontent indeed. Still, he said nothing and was quiet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shook her head as she turned away from the door. She then walked over to Sephiroth before she leaned in to check him over for any signs of bruises or scrapes. Upon finding nothing too distressing, she stood up before she looked at the wall behind him.

“Do we need to get your motorcycle?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

He sighed as Jenna checked him over. He remained still and didn’t complain. After she was done, he moved to sit in the couch, relaxing.

He scowled when he thought of Jenna’s question. “Get it tomorrow… I can’t be bothered about it today… if it gets impounded, that’s just added to the list of things that are unlucky for me today…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth’s words. Shaking her head, she moved over to pat the top of his head before she straightened up and headed toward the door. Without saying a word, she slipped out of the house so that she could retrieve Sephiroth’s bike. Thus, within half an hour, she came back with his bike.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his head as he heard the engines of the motorcycle outside. He moved to his feet, peering out the doorway, watching Jenna ride in on the bike. Even though he would normally be irate at somebody riding his motorcycle, he had to admit that Jenna looked rather nice riding on it.

It occured to him at this point that he had never known she could ride, but the fact that she could hardly surprised him. He grinned as he watched her and lightly shook his head, just standing in the doorway.

*”Thank you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna pulled the bike into Sephiroth’s normal parking spot. Once it was safely parked and secured, she walked back inside the house. As she moved into the house, she shook out her hair and sighed.

“You’re welcome, Seph. I didn’t feel like going through the trouble of recovering your bike from some impound.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I don’t think either of us did, to tell you the truth.” Sephiroth nodded. He stepped aside so Jenna could come back inside. “If I had asked you to do it at work and you had said no, I would have been doing it…”

He sighed. “Good work…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth before she moved in to kiss his cheek. She then pat his shoulder before she made her way to the couch.

“I may be angry with you for being an idiot, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about you, Seph. I still love you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed at Jenna and moved his arms around her, nudging the door shut with his foot. “I don’t like it when you get angry, you know. I know my actions upset you, but I didn’t actually do anything with anyone else…”

“Can we forget about it now? It’s not going to happen any more.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced up at Sephiroth before she sighed at his tone. Somewhat melting inside at how miserable Sephiroth seemed, she reached up to grip onto him and pull him down onto the couch with her. She then tried to snuggle up with him as well as kneed her left hand into his scalp.

“I still don’t think you would care much if I accepted purfume from some male… And definitely trash the next set of condoms you get as a gift, Seph.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “Even if they’re a gift from my soldiers? They think it’s hilarious. I can’t do a great deal about some of the things they think up.”

He nodded anyway. “I’ll deal with them. They like to joke around and be idiotic.” He nudged her shoulder. “Come on. Lets forget this mess.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grumbled, “I said trash, as in don’t keep those things at the bottom of your underwear drawer.. If it’s just soldiers.. Fine, but trash them.”

As Sephiroth nudged her, she gave him a small smile. Soon after, she leaned in to kiss him.

“Very well, I’ll forget about it for now. However, don’t go picking fights with non-combatants again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “I didn’t pick a fight with him. He harassed me. His son asked for an autograph and I said no because I was in a restaurant eating my dinner and trying to relax on my own time. The child was rude and persistent. I still said no. He brought his father over to persuade me and it ended in a fight.”

He snorted. “Then the idiots from the ship in the sky decided to neuralize me. It wasn’t my fault. I was harassed and provoked.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rolling her eyes, Jenna reached in to poke the end of Sephiroth’s nose, trying to make him a bit uncomfortable with her prodding. “Fine,” she retorted. “Next time, don’t let some civilian goad you into a fight. You’re a superb psychic. You can just go ‘these are not the droids you’re looking for’,” she waved her hand in order to compliment the phrase, “as the humans say.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his brows. “It’s pretty hard to mistake me for somebody else, you know. I can teleport away but I have no power of persuasion. I cannot implant a thought into somebody else’s mind without them noticing.”

He snorted. “It’s not how the power works.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“That’s strange,” Jenna commented. “I’ve seen other psychics do such feats without any problem at all. Seferia can make people see whatever she wants them to at will. She slips in and out of normal people’s minds without any issues. Not to mention, you slipped into Cloud’s mind all of the time..”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.