JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Hmm… I suppose so. But as soon as it is offered to her, it will need to be offered to others. So they don’t think I am showing bias. So she does not think I am showing bias.” He moved to his feet. “Can you contact the medical facility and ask them how easy it would be to set up such a program?”

He sat down again. “I can’t believe I am considering this. I am the main cog in the wheel of this engine and I am responsible for either keeping this from ever occuring again, or getting the wheels in motion…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth’s sentiments before she reached over to stroke the top of his head. She then leaned over to whisper to him, “I don’t know if you can rightfully offer it to just anyone, Seph. You and I both know that the process has risks to those who don’t take well to it…”

She then shrugged before she moved to the window. “Also, as I said, whether you authorized it or not, it would happen. Would you prefer illegal “doping” or for them to be regulated and screened.”

~Zach, I think I just got Seph to approve your pet project.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”You’re kidding, right?”* Zach was so surprised, he dropped the glass container he was holding onto the floor. He spent a few minutes cleaning it up again. *”What did you do, drug him into agreeing? You know how opposed he is to that stuff. He’s wrecke Hojo’s lab in the past. And you wrecked mine. And I’m pretty sure you wrecked another one…”*

*”So what made the old man agree to it…? Because I think I’m dreaming right now.”*

“I’ll make a department… for candidates who would benefit from it.” Sephiroth scowled. “If it’s contained and regulated, it can’t be easily abused.” Sephiroth waved a hand. “We’re going to need to do more research into this…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded at Sephiroth’s words, feeling more than content that she got him to acknowledge the usefulness of the option. However, she had little more to comment on, so she just moved up behind him again before she resumed massaging his neck.

“You better not tell me that you permitted your previous assistants to do this,” Jenna darkly stated.

~He agreed because Seres is about to entire combat. He’s afraid for her safety, so I explained to him that he should give her the option of improving her abilities. It seems that he’d rather have the process regulated by ShinRa than have it on the black market anyway.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Oh I see… I should have guessed that saving the ass of his children would have been the motivator…”* Zach seemed almost dissapointed. *”It’s not on the Black Market. Not yet, because I’ve made damn sure of that. The other doctors have been watching me closely so I can’t do much… but what I’m growing, mom. I modified it. I’ve changed the way it operates… if you inject it with a simple surfactant compound I found in the supermarket, the stuff can no longer cell divide and manifest itself over the host any more. It’s in everything here, so if they’ve taken my grown cells from the building here, they’ve never been able to brew any of their own…”*

He seemed excited now. *”I always wanted to use it as a cure for things like paralysis because of it’s tissue repair properties… but if Sephiroth approves it, that can be a side project of mine. Please talk to him, mom! And send Seres here if he approves.”*

Sephiroth snorted very loudly. “I’ve never permitted any assistants to do anything like this!” He glared at her. “I wasn’t even going to consider it with you at first.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Zach.. you are neglecting to think of something very important. There are children out there with alien cells that were not on this island. Some of them wound up in places like China and Korea. I’ve done some basic investigations into their top-secret government files, since I prefer to know what’s a threat.. To say the least, some of those children were dissected alive,~ Jenna explained. ~And those countries also are a very strong foundation for back-market trade.~

~Also.. I doubt I’ll be able to talk him into anything that involves human experimentation, Zach. It’s hard enough to get him to agree to SOLDIER program injections that we already know about. However.. have you found a way to operate Mako from molten rock?~

Jenna narrowed her eyes at Sephiroth’s last statement before she roughly pinched a nerve in order to send a message that she wasn’t pleased.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gritted his teeth as his pinched nerve tingled with sharp pain. He glared back at Jenna and batted her hand away, moving to his feet, stepping away from her.

“What are you doing!?” He growled. “That hurt!”

*”Oh yeah, yeah…”* Zach sighed. *”A place with poor human-rights laws WOULD do something like that… what are we going to do? If they get ahold of it, they can make their own army of Jenova celled monsters. It could be 20 times bigger than the one Hojo planned in Nibelheim. Tell Sephiroth that we need to investigate this power a lot more, because it may become our only line of defense!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna crossed her arms before she snorted at Sephiroth. She then shook her head.

“You keep on allowing your pride get in the way. There is no shame in us being able to be affectionate with each other in any given area,” Jenna plainly stated. “Though there is shame in allowing your previous personal assistants think that they could get close to you by giving you very personal gifts that were not professional in the least.”

She shot Sephiroth an angry glare at the last statement.

~Well, the already did the disections, Zach. So, they already have a hold of those types of cells. I don’t now what they are doing with them, but I also don’t doubt that Hojo has come under the employ of one of those countries.. You can make your case to Sephiroth if you wish.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What? What personal gifts? I got small items. Bath salts. Discount cards for coffee shops. They weren personal gifts. They were never able to get close to me.” He snorted. “What are you worried about?” He scowled. “It’s a job. I am in a position of power. People want to give gifts to me. They are not unprofessional. Sometimes they are strategic. Are you going to kill my second-in-command if they give me a sword as a present now?”

Zach sighed. He was already beginning to dislike the situation. *”I’ll talk to him… but help me! He listens to you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna growled before she moved forward to jab her finger into Sephiroth’s chest. “Bath salts, cookies every day, and so on are not innocent gifts! How would you like it if some guy gave me perfurme, hm? What else did that woman give you? Boxer shorts?”

She narrowed her eyes, for she honestly believed that Sephiroth might have accepted such a gift.

~I’ll help you, Zach. However, I make no promises on the matter. Seph doesn’t even get it that he was getting very close to cheating on me!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth winced. “So what if I accepted such gifts? They turned up in the house and I made no effort to hide them. You would have seen them. And they were tokens of appreciation – she never got close to me. She never lay a finger on me. And there was certainly nothing that could have made me turn away from you.”

He snorted. “She would leave cookies with my coffee, yes. What’s wrong with that? I like to dip them in my coffee while I work. I was not interested in her. There was no issue.”

*”Oh shit…”* Zach frowned. *”Good luck with that one, mom.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna jabbed Sephiroth’s chest once more before she growled out, for she was quite irritated by now, “I repeat, how would you feel like it if some male gave me gifts such as perfume and bras? How would you feel if that man even knew my dimensions enough to properly shop for those items, hm??”

She crossed her arms. “Not that it matters any longer. Now it is acceptable for you to accept any gifts from your personal assistant.”

With that, she stormed out of the office.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted as he watched Jenna leave the room. Even though her jabbing of his chest wouldn’t even leave a bruise, he was still annoyed by the fact that she had pressed him. She was angry for nothing. He hadn’t asked the other woman to go out of her way to give him things. As far as he was concerned, Jenna should have been mad at the woman, not him.

He grumbled and put his head down, flicking his hand to shut and lock the door.

“Not like you would give me gifts anyway…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna loudly yelled in reply to Sephiroth, not caring that most in the near vicinity can hear her, “I give you gifts nearly every night, Sephiroth!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth winced. He hadn’t expected Jenna to hear that. He frowned at her ire and began to tidy his desk as quietly as he possibly could, teleporting out of the building shortly afterwards. He had walked to work today and so he had left his motorcycle at home.

He teleported straight to it and started it up, riding off towards the North, where the less-populated mountaneous regions were.

Edgeworth glared at the hallway as he heard the yelling. “My, how unprofessional. This workplace has really gone to the dogs.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes as she felt Sephiroth’s presence leave the nearby area. She then snorted before she got up, intending to leave as well. However, she paused as she heard Edgeworth. So, she turned her attention toward him before she snorted once more.

“I’m certain at least you are smart enough not to accept personal gifts when you are in a relationship.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shook his head. “I’ve never been in a relationship so I have no authority to comment. However, your conduct is rather poor, even considering your current situation. This is a place of work, not a place where you yell about your husband’s transgressions in an announcing volume.”

He resumed working.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked over at Dimitri before she turned her attention to Edgeworth. She then simply stated, “Then perhaps you should take opportunities that are present for you, boy.”

With that, she brushed a phantom dust away from her cape before she gathered up Kether. Soon after, she left the office so that she could return home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer was cranky when Jenna got home. Azul had pulled all her networking cables out and had chewed through a lot of them. She stood up and folded her arms at Jenna when she came in the door, pointing down to her destroyed equipment.

“If you’re going to work now, consider a damn babysitter. Or an after-school care program…” She scowled. “How’s a girl supposed to run a network when her sister eats the network??”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned at Cancer’s complaints before she simply replied, “Cancer, you were supposed to be the babysitter. Desiree always watched over the children when we couldn’t be around, so I would appreciate the same type of assistance from you.”

She then frowned at Azul. “And girl, don’t eat wires. It is bad for your health.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul giggled. Then she teleported, appearing again on the roof. She sat down on it casually, as if her personal pull of gravity was there now. The small blue girl began to chew on her own fingers, the action soothing her.

“No…”

Cancer sighed. “I’m not a babysitter, mom. Get somebody else to do it. I’m trying to start a business here….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Cancer a rather exasperated look. She then shook her head before she glared up at Azul.

“Girl, off the ceiling, now! You are going to hurt yourself.”

Snorting once more, she grumbled under her breath as she made her way to her bedroom.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul looked down at Jenna with huge widened blue eyes. When Jenna walked away, she resumed chewing on her hand. Once she knew she wasn’t going to get into trouble for what she was doing, she wasn’t worried any more.

Meanwhile, Cancer glared at Azul and screamed at her. “GET THE HELL DOWN FROM THERE! NOW!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Azul, do not make me repeat myself. Get off the ceiling. I do not want to force you, but if you don’t listen, I shall do whatever is needed.~

As Jenna entered her bedroom, she set Kether down in his crib. She pat his head in order to insure that the mute boy was comfortable. After a moment, she walked away to pace through the room. After a while, she stormed to the dresser so that she could turn Sephiroth’s drawers inside out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s drawers contained many items. Aside from his standard collection of underwear, socks and pants, there was also thiings like loose change, Candy still in its wrapper. Maps for hotels and holiday destinations were in the bottom drawers as well, collected from before the time the two had gotten married. Sephiroth had collected them when he was seeking out honeymoon destinations and his writing was all over them, noting such.

Hidden underneath a pair of dress pants was a giftbox containing condoms and lubricant, and beer. The giftbox was both unopen and unused. The note attached inside read:

‘This is so you can stop stressing out at work. Go stick it to your wife, drink the beer and stop screaming at us.” – A

If Jenna was looking for evidence of any actual cheating, she would have been dissapointed.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.