JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head anew before she whispered to Sephiroth once more, though her tone was coated in humor, “Are you hearing voices in your head again, Sephiroth? I did not make any suggestions, aside from calling you a pervert. Of course, such is to be expected of you. Hojo did inject you with additional testosterone than what was needed for an average human. You probably are more perverted than most men, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth waved a hand at her. “Don’t let word get out about that,” He said quickly, “People will be swarming on over to get a better glimpse of me. You wouldn’t want that now would you.” Without even waiting for an answer, he replied, “No you would not.”

“We have more work to do after this. I suggest you look busy.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to stare at Sephiroth for a few more moments. She then got up out of her seat before she moved to press herself up against him. Soon after, she leaned in to kiss the ridge of his nose.

“Do you realize that you are not actually responding to a word I’ve said? I would dare say that one ShinRa general is very distracted at the moment,” Jenna whispered out as she slid down to seductively lick some stray crumbs from Sephiroth’s lips and chin. This action was done to clean him and tease him, and not because she cared for the food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grinned, rising to his feet, “Come now, we shall have none of that at work. I would be most dissapointed to see you getting complained about because of your fraternizing with the employees.” He shook his head. “Besides, I’m full. Lunch is nearly over. And I am never the type to hang around and waste time doing things like playing with the recreational equipment.”

“Let’s go back.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she aggressively grabbed Sephiroth and made a very public display of kissing him. She then whispered to him.

“Nonsense, General. I never follow rules, nor care about what is whispered behind my back. None of that means anything. Anyway, who would dare say such things about either of us, hm? Both of us can make them puke out their entire gastrol intestinal track.”

She then haughtily smirked before she stalked out of the cafeteria.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched Jenna walk away and followed, frowning. “That’s so typical of you. Fraternize with those who are important to you and leave.” He shook his head. “You’re going to get pictures taken of you and you’re going to appear in the magazines at the rate you are going.”

He laughed as he made his way back to his office. “My old secretary would leave me a plate of cookies right about now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna loudly growled as she heard Sephiroth speak of the old secretary giving him anything of the sort. She was still quite jealous of the actions that the woman had taken with Sephiroth, so she was none too pleased with any of them.

She then loudly snorted before she grumbled out, “You can be such the idiot..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned. “What?” He sat down at his desk, most unhappy now. Jenna’s mood had seemed to change like the wind and he was clueless to work out why. He shrugged it off and shut his door, resuming his boring paperwork.

Thinking about Jenna distracted him though. “Damn…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t feel like explaining herself at all, so she didn’t bother giving Sephiroth any hints. Instead, she sat down at the desk then poked at the files that were surrounding her. She narrowed her eyes before she snorted with distaste. Overall, she didn’t care for the work. However, she was determined to not let any other woman, nor man, for she knew that men hit on Sephiroth as well, so close to Sephiroth again.

Thus, after a bit, she began to send anonymous messages to the research department to give them equations, diagrams, and other data that would improve ShinRa’s technology.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat at his desk and continued to work behind the closed door for the rest of the afternoon. He knew that if Jenna was pissed enough she would smash it open any time of her choosing, but it remained intact so he was content for that. However, he still could not work out her ire.

He shrugged and sighed, the thoughts getting to him as he tried to concentrate. He would have to buy her a nice present later. Perhaps another charm for the necklace he had given her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Once Jenna was done sending the files to the research department, she began to look through the various drawers of the desk to see what was in it. After a bit, a loud thumping noise was heard as Jenna emptied the desk of various junk items.

After a bit, she looked up as a message was delivered to Sephiroth. So, she snatched the message and looked it over. Soon enough, she moved into Sephiroth’s office, not caring to knock, and presented the message to Sephiroth.

“It seems they want you to teach the training class that Seres is in within the next few days, before they go into the finals, or whatever they have.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as he looked up. “I’m hardly surprised at that news, but thank you for delivering it to me.” He took the message and read it over, running his hand over the words and the signature. “Seres is going to become a soldier, then….”

He pondered silently before speaking again. “She’s not immortal.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stood there as Sephiroth took the message. She then released a slow sigh as she heard Sephiroth’s words. So, she walked behind him before she moved in to gently massage his back.

“No, Seph, she is not immortal. Neither were you when you were originally a SOLDIER. If she doesn’t ask to be immortal, then you need to just trust in her skills.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “Yes, and I still died. Or do you not remember that…” He leaned back in the chair, discontent. “She’s going to know if I give her the easy treatment. And she’s going to complain if I wrap her in cotton wool by not putting her in the dangerous areas of the army…”

He rubbed his forehead. “It’s hard to trust in the skills of one who has no experience.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to massage Sephiroth’s shoulders. As Sephiroth mentioned his death, she shook her head before she leaned in closer to him.

“Seph, you were not killed in a typical battle. You lost your sanity and were underestimating those around you. I don’t think Seres is about to loose her sanity like you did.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “I suppose so… she doesn’t have a reason to go insane. Her life has been as stable as we could have made it for her.” He mumbled. “I wonder if she knows how fortunate she is.” He grunted. “I still don’t want to see her die in battle. We have many children but that doesn’t mean that they are expendable.”

He picked up a piece of paper and began to write down on it. “If I can at least put out a higher order to protect her, that’s something…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stopped her massage only to start brushing her hands through Sephiroth’s hair. She then sighed at the man before she muttered.

“You have healing capabilities that make you nearly immortal as is, Seph… You kept moving after your ribcage was bluntly sliced through and you lost the use of a lung.. I’m sure..,” Jenna attempted to assure. “If Seres didn’t inherit that level of ability naturally… You could always try to look into giving her the same enhancements to help her survive. I’m certain that Zach could..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth tensed. “I will not have my offspring enhanced for the sole purpose of miltary use!” He bashed his fist on the desk, knocking over his pen-holder and rolodex appointment file in the movement. A loud objecting snarl escaped him and he shook his his head as he began to tidy up again.

“So far I have only consented to one thing, and that is to improve Kether’s quality of life.” He scowled. “And that hasn’t happened yet.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth’s reaction. However, she continued to stroke her hands through his hair in order to help calm him down.

“Seph.. You should allow her to decide,” Jenna suggested. “I am not saying that you should force anything on her. However, if the enhancements are available… I do not see why you should deny her the option of making the choice for herself.”

The sorceress then looked toward “her” desk where she had left Kether. “As for the boy.. I think both the people you brought over need to settle in some, and the boy probably needs to be a bit older.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. He wasn’t about to hide his dissaproval on this subject for anything.

“I’ll ask her, but not willingly,” He snorted. “We don’t want to start up old projects. Especially if they’re the ones Hojo was involved in. I suffered years of torture at his hands. I’m not about to go approving more of the same! That is against everything I stand for, and to approve it would make me no better than him!”

“And a giant hypocrite.” He added, growling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed before she sighed and patted Sephiroth’s shoulder.

“You were forced into the project though and had no choices. So were most of the others who were put into those projects. That alone is a large difference,” Jenna attempted to soothe her mate. “Anyway, I’m certain that you can trust Zach not to arbitrarily experiment on his sister… Not to mention… I think the lifestream is mixed in with molten rock.. That would make things.. difficult.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded slowly. “I suppose…” He mumbled. “I can’t really say I can approve, even if he knows he is experimenting on family.” He snorted. “Though I suppose it is not really experimenting… because we have the written results already, and…”

He stopped himself. “Why am I even considering this!? No! No, no, no.” He rose to his feet. “We have another 45 minutes before we can go home for the evening. Can you think of anything I need to do, or do you want to leave early?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna deeply frowned at Sephiroth’s reactions to her suggestions, she then shook her head before she moved in to press her hand against the back of Sephiroth’s left shoulder.

“Seph, you should consider making it a regulated process… Some of the alien hybrids wound up in places that don’t believe in human rights, like China. There will be people who will get those enhancements whether you want it or not. However, if you have it regulated, you’d be able to at least control it here. Trust me, the black market will never be held back.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth wearily sighed. “I’ll have to speak with the people in the sky. On the ship, I mean. They came from a society where enhancement was a regular every day thing. Now that it has happened here we should work out a way to deal with it, should somebody get out of hand….”

“A rampant violent person, for example.” He began to ponder. “If somebody decided to take their powers and go on a destroying spree we need to know how to be able to stop them. A psychic supression device would work well.”

A growl came out of him next. “If we develop such things, they could be used against us… and me. If somebody wants money they could hold one of my offspring hostage. It’s a very unfortunate situation to find ourselves in right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a soft groan before she shook her head at Sephiroth.

“Yes, those things can happen, Seph. However, for now, I’m only proposing that you give Seres the chance to decide for herself as to whether she wants to go through some of the enhancements that you went through in SOLDIER. It will help her survive, and you are most concerned about that, no?”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.