JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

While the noise had finished, Sephiroth was not any more confident about going out there than he had been. He remained in his office and kept his head down, the fact that his work-space had been invaded by his personal life really bothering him.

He reached over to push on the intercom button, then quickly took it off again, realizing that if he paged his secretary, it would be Jenna, and she wouldn’t get what he wanted anyway.

A tired sigh escaped him. He didn’t want to be there any more now that his comfort zone was broken.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri peaked his head out into the hallway once the noises had stopped, for he was curious as to what was going on. However, he had not been courageous enough to check it out while the thrashing about was occurring. He also was confused as to why there was a grumpy secretary near Edgeworth’s room instead of Sephiroth’s.

Meanwhile, Jenna gathered the papers that Sephiroth had requested earlier before she stormed into Sephiroth’s room and plopped them on his desk.

“There, see! That is easy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed at Jenna, putting his head down. “Thank you….” He pointed at the filing cabinet nearby, warily watching her as she moved about. He briefly wondered if she would even follow his direction at all.

“Can you file it… I am working on something else right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes at Sephiroth as he asked for her to refile the papers. She then narrowed her eyes before she turned her head to glare at Sephiroth.

“You had me pull them out from a filed location just so that you could ask me to file them away here?? What sort of..”

Snorting, she grumbled under her breath before she snatched the papers away so she could do what Sephiroth asked.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth kept his head down as he watched Jenna file away the papers. He breathed a quiet sigh of relief, leaning back in his chair. “There was a point to doing that,” He grunted. “I already worked on them. I just needed them signed and stamped before they were filed away. Surely you could do that.”

“I have another job for you to do,” He nodded. “Can you go to the cafeteria and pick up a cup of coffee? It’s already time for it…” He mumbled. “I am going to fall asleep if I have to work on some of this any longer.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stopped to glare at Sephiroth once more. She then growled at him before she shoved the papers into his lap.

“Make up your fucking mind, Seph! Do you want them out or filed away? They aren’t going to be stamped if they are filed away,” she snarled out.

She then stood up and rushed out of the room. Grumbling, she moved to the cafeteria so that she could gather up the coffee that her mate had requested.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted. “What?? I finished working on the papers. It was your job to stamp them and sign them. Then they needed to go into the filing cabinet. So yes, I wanted them filed away because you stamped them and signed them.” He narrowed his eyes. “You DID do that step, didn’t you?”

He sighed in exasperation, sitting down at his desk again, glaring at his screen. He felt very much like smashing the monitor himself, now.

“This is not going well at all…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~You did not request any signatures nor stamps. You only said that you wanted the files. Then you said you wanted them filed elsewhere. So, you need to make up your mind!~ Jenna huffily replied.

She stormed past Edgeworth’s office as she moved to the cafeteria. Once there, she glared at the choices of coffee before she snarled out.

“What purpose is there to all these flavors? Hrmph..”

So, she randomly picked a flavor before she filled a cup with it. Once the coffee was gathered, she returned to Sephiroth’s desk so that she could set the coffee down in front of him.

“There, your foul-smelling drink.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth picked up his drink, scowling at Jenna. He gave her an appreciative nod anyway, even though he was not appreciative of her mood. A small sigh escaped him as he sipped the coffee, setting it beside him on the desk.

“Thank you,” He said quietly, doing his best to remain calmed. “I just wish you could be happier.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna turned her head to look at Seph. She then snorted before she leaned forward so that she could easily poke his nose.

“Well, your attitude isn’t helping, Seph. You have been moping all day long and can’t make up your mind. Do you expect me to like that?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “My attitude has been reactive. You trashed your own office this morning and got angry at my requests.” He shook his head. “You want to work for me? You need to follow requests, even if they don’t make sense to you.”

“If you would rather I get my own coffee, then…” He shrugged. “How can we make this work?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna harumphed before she poked his nose again, “I improved that stupid computer. It now is much more manageable. And you couldn’t make your mind. How do you expect me to do what you want if you just want me moving papers around?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “I thought I made myself clear…” He shook his head. “Perhaps that is my fault. I am sorry for that. I do not want to be at war with you in my own place of work,” He paused, correcting himself, “OUR place of work.”

He brushed off his sleeve, picking up his coffee to drink it. “You picked this one? It smells like roasted hazelnuts. Not that I am complaining. It’s different, but not unpleasant.” He sipped on the cup, holding it in his hands to get them warm. “Mmm.”

“You being here has an upside, you know.” He glanced at his desk. “You will be drawing a paycheck also. Which means we can have the house upgraded. I have been meaning to add another level, or a side-room.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced at the coffee before she shrugged, for she didn’t feel much about being complimented over that. Instead, she just snorted once more.

“I randomly picked one. I had no idea what the differences in those silly drinks are. Nor do I want to know why they have about thirty choices of the same damn drink,” Jenna proclaimed.

She then rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s next statement. “Sephiroth, I have riches from a few centuries. Neither of us need paychecks.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes now. If his words were not going to work, he couldn’t think of much else that would.

“So if you don’t need money, why are you choosing such a dull paper pushing job?” He grunted. “You already know why I’m here. If I work for the people, they feel more comfortable. Some even consider that I have ‘redeemed’ myself.” He nodded at her.

“But you, you have no reason. Do you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna bared her teeth, for she didn’t want to share her reasonings for choosing to keep the other females away from Seph. In the end, she just snorted and turned her back on him.

“I have my reasons!” she huffily declared.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth picked up his reports, clipping some of the pages together, getting to his feet so he could file them away. He began flipping through the other files, seeming bored.

“I have more work to do. So do you. One of the housing reports from the mainland and papers from their branch of the army will be coming soon. Now that the huge island is secure, they are going to make it a new nation. They need my go-ahead, or my veto before they can continue.” He sighed. “Please catch the pages from the fax machine when they arrive and see if you can type some of it up.”

He patted the filing cabinet. “If you want to switch to your new system, all of this will need to be typed as well. But I am sure you can bring up some technology to scan it and put the text into computer documents with no hassle, couldn’t you.”

“Come on,” He said finally. “There is lots to be done.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna harumphed once more before she waved at the tablet she gave Sephiroth once more.

“Use that to get ShinRa to be above the curve on technology. You also have that giant ship in the air that you brought over here. Get more advanced and your work will be easier.”

She then moved out of Sephiroth’s office so that she could do as he requested. However, she mostly kept an eye on the other females in the work place, wanting to insure that none of them got any ideas about trying to go near Sephiroth. If Sephiroth paid much attention to Jenna during the day, he’d notice that she avoided writing a single letter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth worked as the day went on. He didn’t really care how Jenna went about her work as long as it was done. When it was time to break for lunch he slipped out of his office, glancing at Jenna before walking to the cafeteria. He knew she would not be interested in the food and did not invite her along for a meal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked up as Sephiroth exited his office to head off to lunch. After clicking her claws against her desk for a few moments, she got up to follow him. Once she caught up to him, she looked up at him with curiosity.l However, she didn’t say anything at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth didn’t notice Jenna and made himself a meal out of the buffet in the cafeteria. After piling the plate with the things he wanted, he sat at the table and began to eat in silence. When he noticed Jenna follow him in, he kicked the seat out on the other side of his table so she could sit with him.

“I would have invited you here,” He said between mouthfuls of pasta, “But you don’t eat any of these things…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced over at the chair before she sat down. She then turned her attention to Sephiroth’s food before she shook her head.

“Yes, you are right. I am not interested in that. However, I do not mind spending time with you. You are my mate and husband, after all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “Even though it’s just to watch me eat…?” He shook his head at the thought of that. “If that makes you happy.” He dropped his voice to a very low murmur. “But I thought it was me with the interest in food, if you know what I mean….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head to the side as she lifted her right eyebrow up to give Sephiroth a confused expression. After a moment, she leaned in to whisper back to him, “I have absolutely no idea what your sick, demented mind just tried to come up with.”

A smirk formed on her lips as she straightened up in her chair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gave Jenna a hopeless shrug, grinning. “If you don’t know what I am referring to, then please feel free to forget about it. Work is hardly the place to be mentioning such things anyway.”

He jabbed his fork into his food, resuming eating. “I’ve never heard such outrageous things in my entire life. Strange strange suggestions…”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.