JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted at Sephiroth before she growled at him, “Like hell it is not your decision. You get to decide who you hire to be right under you. Any given department head can do that. And it is important to me because it is. I am going to be your new assistant and that’s it!”

She finally backed away from him and crossed her arms, as if there was no choice but what she said.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled openly at Jenna now, keeping his head back out of the way. “You can’t just declare yourself the new secretary in whatever position you want. The world doesn’t work like that. Just because I declare something, it doesn’t make it so…”

He sighed. “Why is this coming up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna very coldly declared to Sephiroth, “If you want to have any sex within the next month, you had better make it so, Seph.”

She then looked to the side as he asked why it was coming up. She simply scowled before she firmly stated, “What does it matter why it is coming up. I will be your new assistant and that is that!”

However, after speaking, she softly grumbled out, “I’m not about to let the blond scantily dressed idiots do as they wish around you any longer..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his brows. “You DO realize they don’t see me for most of the day, yes? I am in my own office. It has its own private bathroom so I do not even need to worry about much until my lunch break, or when it is time to leave.”

He shook his head. “You already killed the one that tried something on me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna crossed her arms before she released a loud snort. “I did not kill that woman. She charged at me and ran into my fist. I did nothing to actually murder her.”

She then snarled before she returned to glaring at Sephiroth. It was clear that she wasn’t going to back down on the issue.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed very tiredly. Things were not going well for him. He shook his head at Jenna and grunted.

“She may have been interested in wathing me, but she was diligent at archiving notes, papers and everything else.” He scowled. “Whenever I needed papers, she was able to get them instantly. She managed my archives well.”

He watched Jenna, frowning at her mood. “Can you do that?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna’s glare intensed even more, if that was even possible. She then bared her teeth at him before she haughtily stated, “How is that any different than tending to your needs here at home, hm? Have you ever needed to wait on a single one of your requests here? Hm?”

Overall, she was more than displeased that Sephiroth was even questioning her abilities. She also was strongly considering the option of kicking him out of the bedroom tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head at her. “It’s different in the workplace. You have to do a lot of reading. You have to do a lot writing. You have to wear a nice suit and you have to sit in an office for days and days. You may get bored of it quickly.” He sighed. “Can you do any writing for me? Can you type at a computer?”

He looked very unhappy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to coldly glare at Sephiroth. She was less than happy with the fact that he was questioning her at all. And at this point, she wasn’t going to answer him. She had already stated that she was going to take the spot. He should just accept that!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

With nothing more to say of the situation, Sephiroth felt like the situation had reached a standstill. He gave her a hopeless shrug and picked up some soap to begin washing himself off. Jenna was being about as stubborn with the situation as he was. A quiet sigh escaped him as he continued to wash himself off, frowning.

“This is going nowhere…” He stated finally.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had no intentions of backing down, so she continued to glare at Sephiroth. She then snorted before she stated, “I already told you that I was going to be your new assistant. There is nothing else.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded at her, shrugging. “Like I said,” He said after a resigned sigh. “This is going nowhere. There is nothing to talk about…” He continued to wash himself off, ever grumpy looking and discontent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded at Sephiroth before she slid up to take the soap from him. She then began to lather him down. However, since she was still angry that it took him this long to give in, she was a bit rougher than usual with her administrations of washing him off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. He remained rather still as Jenna scrubbed him off. He said nothing as she went about it rather aggressively. When it was over he leaned back in the water again, relaxing.

“It’s about to get tougher at work,” He stated simply. “Lots of work coming up. People relocating. End of Financial Year things. More paperwork. More headaches. More long hours.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna moved away from Sephiroth to silently scrub herself down. She then stood up before she shot him one last cold glare.

“If you are attempting to scare me away from my decision, you will be sorely disappointed.”

With that, she stepped out of the bathroom so that she could dry off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted as he watched her move out. He shrugged and finished washing himself off, stepping out of the tub after he was finished. He dried himself off in the bathroom, walking into the bedroom, a towel draped around him.

Then he put on some boxer shorts and climbed into bed, not saying anything the whole time. He didn’t feel confident in Jenna’s abilities as a secretary but he wasn’t about to say so. He didn’t want to get into more trouble than he already was now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Before climbing into bed, Jenna moved to bring Kether’s crib into their bedroom, for she knew that the infant needed to stay close to them in case he needed anything. Once she felt confident with the boy’s position, she slipped under the covers to go to sleep.

On the following day, Jenna woke up with more than enough time to get dressed and follow Sephiroth to work. Given that they had elder children, she asked for Zach or Cancer to watch over the younger ones while she intended to bring Kether with her.

Overall, she had no intentions on backing down in her proclamations from the night before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was in the crappiest mood ever. He glared at anything that got near him that morning, and he didn’t bother eating breakfast. He was sour, pissed off, and very grumpy. He pushed his way out the door and walked to work, ignoring everybody who greeted him in the corridors.

He stood in front of his old secretary’s desk, folding his arms as he waited for Jenna. “Here you are. I need housing reports and the list of people on the waiting list. I’m going to move them to the main land.”

With that he walked into his office and shut the door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna triumphantly smirked as she followed Sephiroth to work. She then glared at the secretary that she was replacing before she waved her off.

“You’re no longer needed. Go work for..” Jenna then gestured toward Miles Edgeworth’s room for a random reason, “.. him.”

She then moved about the desk before she glared at the “archiac technology that Sephiroth and ShinRa had given the previous secretary. Thus, within moments, a large bang would be heard as Jenna litterally threw the monitor off the desk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth heard the loud bang outside of his door. Because he wasn’t used to hearing those noises in his place of work, he was quick to his feet, opening his door.

“What the hell are you doing?!” He hissed at Jenna. “You wanted to work for me? Don’t wreck the office! If you came here just to ruin the building, then go away again.” He snorted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced up at Sephiroth before she snorted and pointed at the computer and keyboard.

“You actually work with this junk?” she queried. Soon after, she shook her head before she stormed up to Sephiroth and materialized an item that was very much like the apple iPad into her hands she then shoved it into Sephiroths’s chest. Not only did she intend to give him better equipment to work with, but the device also had several schematics for the holographic, interactive technology that Jenna used to implement in Halcyon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glared as the device was thrust towards him. He took ahold of it and scowled, snorting. “What are you doing? This isn’t my equipment. It belongs to the ShinRa.” He looked around the room. “We just work with it.”

“But if you can make it better, good. Just don’t go blowing up my office.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a haughty snort before she waved at the device that she had given Sephiroth. “Look at the files in there and give them to your research department. You’ll find that you guys will finally catch up!”

She then returned to “trashing” her desk so that she could replace the technology that she was supposed to be working with. This process was rather noisy since she wasn’t being very subtle about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as he watched Jenna destroy stuff in the office from his doorway. He did his best to ignore it as he went back in and shut the door, but it was all very crashy and bashy and distracting. He eyed off his own computer and wondered if Jenna would come in the room and trash that too.

Then he looked down at the device he had been given, turning it over in his hands. He didn’t know how to work it and began to play.

Seferia
    Keymaster

After several minutes, up to an hour, of trashing her desk, Jenna finally began to set up technology that she teleported in from Halcyon as she made a working space to her liking. After a while, she finally made a computer that had a 3-d holographic input and display. Smirking at her accomplishment, she sat down at the desk.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.