JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head slowly. “You were gone about two days, perhaps. But that doesn’t matter so much. If you are well, then that is the only thing that does matter.” He nodded. “Was it successful? Did you acheive your goal?”

“If you will excuse me,” He said after another moment. “I need to be moving. This one is hungry.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Two days?” Jenna repeated. She frowned and brought her right index finger to her lips as she considered what Sephiroth told her. Soon after, she released a soft sigh. “Hrmph.. My aim was off. It was only a few short hours. And yes, it seemed to have been successful. The elf got what he wanted.”

She then looked over at Kether before she nodded. “Go ahead. The infant’s needs are more important than mine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “Oh good. I am glad you got that sorted because he would have nagged you for another trip if it hadn’t, I’m sure.” He slipped down the hallway, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

*”I am down here if you want to join me,”* He told her telepathically as he moved to the kettle to heat water. *”Though I am being boring and domestic, you might say.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna chuckled at her mate’s comments before she shook her head. “That would have been rather silly… I’d rather make an extended trip than two trips. Such a silly idea..”

She then moved toward the bedroom before she considered Sephiroths’ invitation. ~As much as I would like to join you. I feel very dirty. I desire a shower post haste. Of course, if you were desiring to join me so that you could fondle me… I suppose I could wait just for the pleasure of having your hands all over me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head even though he knew Jenna couldn’t see him. He heated up water on the stove until it was just warm enough. Somehow he managed to balance making a bottle of formula one-handed, all the while holding Kether in the other. When he was done, he handed the bottle to the infant, holding it if necessary.

*”Fondle you? Heh. I would have guessed that would be the last thing you are considering right now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~What nonsense, Seph. I am always considering the chance to have your hands roam all over me. There’s not a time in which I wouldn’t want to experience that,~ Jenna responded as she began to strip down in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Kether happily began to suckle on the bottle. He looked up at Sephiroth as he first started to take in the fake milk. However, his eyes soon drifted closed as he contently ate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”And here I was thinking you would have been tired after such a journey…”* He grinned as he watched the youngster feed, feeling rather pleased. Although he couldn’t make noise, he was content that the youngster was quiet and content now.

*”I’m sure you wouldn’t want to experience that sometimes,”* He pondered. *”Such as when you are dead.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Well, if you wanted to perform nepotism on my deceased form, I won’t exactly stop you, Seph. However, I would dare say that I cannot dislike nor like it, for I would be dead and unaware of your actions. Hence, my feelings on such actions are rather pointless, hm?~

Once Jenna fully stripped down, she moved to the edge of the bathtub so that she could start filling it up with water.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head fiercely. *”I am not into relations with the dead. That would be very one-sided if I do say so myself.”* He held the infant and the bottle in place, looking around the room, not having much else to do right now.

*”Let me know when you are done. When this one is fed,I am going to put him down for a nap.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kether continued to happily suckle on the bottle for another few moments. Once the bottle was fully drained, he released a small burp before he yawned. In addition, his eyes drifted closed, for his full tummy was making him very sleepy.

~I would still like for you to join me, Seph. I find it very comforting and relaxing to have you with me,~ Jenna commented as she waited for the tub to fill up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth rose to his feet, placing the bottle into the sink. He carried the infant into the nursery, laying him down to sleep. Then he slipped out of the room, heading up the stairs to join Jenna in the bathroom.

“You only just started?” He said as he closed the door behind him. “If you are going to have a bath, add some of those bath-salts. I was given a gift basket by somebody at work.” He shrugged. “They assumed that because I keep my hair so well-maintained that I was interested in such bath things.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced up at Sephiroth as he entered the bathroom. After giving him a warm grin, she moved in to kiss him, for she hadn’t had the chance to do such at the moment. She then backed away from him before she nodded at his suggestion.

“Bath salts? Never used one, but I shall see what it is like.”

With that,she moved to grab at least one of the salts that her mate had suggested before she tossed it into the tub.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shrugged as he turned back to make sure the door was closed properly and locked. He tried the handle to make sure, content when he discovered that it was indeed secure. He kept his back to Jenna as he stripped down, mostly out of habit. Despite the fact that she had explored every single inch of his physical being, he still had a vague shyness when it came to his nudity. Once naked, he slipped into the bath relatively quickly, sitting down even though it was still filling up.

“They are meant to mimic the salty waters of hot-springs,” He shrugged. “And it is said that they improve one’s bathing experience in getting clean. They were free so I suppose it is worth a try.” He aggitated the water with his hand to make the salts dissolve more quickly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna slipped into the bathwater not long after Sephiroth moved into the water. Once there, she slid over to Sephiroth before she pressed herself against his side so that she could enjoy his heat.

“Hmm.. That sounds interesting… However, I doubt it’ll do much to synthesize the waters from a hot spring,” Jenna commented. “Still, no reason to let such things go to waste.”

She then glanced over at the basket where she had retrieved the bath salt before she gave Sephiroth a curious look. “Now.. why did you get such a gift anyway?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I told you,” Sephiroth replied, his tone tired and somewhat weary, “Another worker… a member of the administration team assumed that because I keep my hair so well-maintained, they figured I would be interested in such things.”

“It’s quite mundane, really. I suppose they were just being kind.” He shrugged. “It is impolite to turn down a gift. There was not much else I could do.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes at the word “administration” then grumbled out, “A female secretary…?”

A loud snort emitted from her before she shook her head and decided to let her possessiveness settle down. Instead, she reached over to gently stroke the top of Sephiroth’s left hand.

“Hrmph, I just thought that there may had been some occasion or something. In most cases, gifts are meant to go along with occasions. They are usually not random unless someone is trying to warm up and seduce a person.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth chuckled rather softly, seeming amused by Jenna’s ire. He relaxed as she patted his hand and sighed. “Oh calm yourself. She wasn’t trying to seduce me. I think she felt sorry for me. I have a child who cannot speak, and everybody knows it.” He shrugged. “I read the stupid newsletter about being mindful of it when talking to me.”

“Just relax.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled once more at Sephiroth’s words before she looked at the water for a few moments. After silently stroking his hand for a bit, she suddenly flipped around to plant herself on his lap before she glared directly into his eyes. She then stated with the firmest of tones, “Tomorrow, you are firing whoever is your secretary.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stared back at Jenna, glancing at her expression as he tried to determine whether or not she was being serious. After a brief moment he snorted, raising his brows at her.

“Why should I fire my secretary?” He queried. “She does a good job. She keeps my papers organized.” He shook his head. “I don’t want to fire her…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna leaned even closer to Sephiroth, remaining quite stern and serious. The flame quality of her eyes resembled a small inferno at the moment. She then snarled.

“You will fire her, Seph,” Jenna repeated without any hint of humor. “I will take her place.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth looked completely unhappy at that moment in time. He reared his head back far enough to keep out of her way, grunting at her.

“Why do you have a sudden interest in working for the ShinRa? I asked you if you wanted to work there before, and you were never interested. You said that sort of thing bored you.” He shook his head. “Do you even know what to do…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a loud agitated snort before she turned her nose up somewhat. She then snarled. “The blonde idiots do the job. I should have no issues learning it,” she snapped out. Still bristling, she turned her head to glare at Sephiroth once more. “And I am allowed to change my mind. I have decided that I shall be your personal assistant from now on. And that’s that!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned at Jenna’s forwardness and attempted to nudge her away, sighng. “You cannot just appoint yourself the role,” He gently told her, “You have to be hired for it…”

He shook his head at her. “You should go talk to the President… or somebody…” He looked unhappier than he did before. This wasn’t going well at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna leaned in to press her nose against Sephiroth’s nose. She then snarled before she firmly spoke out, “Are you even suggesting that you wouldn’t hire me, Seph?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned at Jenna. “I’m sure you would make a… fine secretary I’m sure, but…” He paused. “It’s not my decision. You need to talk to the President. Or somebody in charge of… that.”

He scowled at her. “Why are you pressuring me like this? Why is it so important to you?”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.