JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled lightly and rose to his feet. “Yeah alright…” He moved out the door, waving to the occupants in the living room before departing. “I’ll go have a look for something that she would want to eat.” He nodded his head. “I’ll find something.” He slipped out of the house.

“So…” Zach said, stepping back to admire the Drake once again. “What are you going to do with yourself now?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia eyed off Zach before she flicked the end of her tail again. She then rumbled before announcing, “I am going to stay with Kalysto and insure that the fool doesn’t get into trouble. He was meant to assist me in my quest for power.”

She then leaned in to sniff Zach before continuing, “Hrmph, you will be of use for upkeep. So, I suppose I shall add you to my list of useful mortals.”

Desiree frowned at the way that Seferia was talking. She then sighed and shook her head.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach reached out to pat the scales again, grinning to himself. “Useful mortals, huh? I’m flattered. I’ll be sure to be kind to you so I stay worthy of that title.” He nodded. “What kind of power are you searching for? I hope you don’t end up looking for something hollow because you will be dissapointed at the end…”

He grinned at the creature, not finding her altogether bad.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia rumbled with laughter before she licked her maws. “Power is never hollow. Once in power, one is a god!” the dragon happily explained. “I shall become Lord Deathwing’s Consort once I find the proper tools. Then, I will rule over the rest of my pathetic kin. They will know to fear my power. You shall see!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach chuckled at the dragon. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, but… consort? You mean like a call girl? You want to be the hooker of some dude named… Death what? Sounds like the lead singer in a rock band if you ask me…”

“Why do you need Desiree’s bedmate to help you do that?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia rumbled once more before she blew some smoke out in Zach’s face. “No, that means mate. I’ll be his choosen. There’s only ever one.”

She then straightened up before she looked back toward where Kalysto went. After rumbling, she lowly muttered, “I’ve known him since he was in the womb.. Anyway, there are places he can go that I cannot… with ease.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach nodded. “Oh right… sounds kinda weird but what would I know about that stuff. You dragons and your heirachies are foreign to me. But it’s not a bad thing really. Go and do your thing. If you can, now that you’re here instead…”

He paused in thought. “Oh yeah, we have a big dragon here you know. Her name is Tiamat. She’s like the mother of all the dragons here. You should go check her out.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia flicked her tail before she snorted once more. “I’ve never heard of any dragon named Tiamat. That doesn’t even seem to match up with any of the flight naming conventions that I know of… Hrmph… Strange place.”

She then turned her attention to the outdoors once more. For now, she was trying to find Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach grinned. “Tiamat is the embodiment of all dragons everywhere. She is all of them, and none of them at the same time. Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Green, you name it… there were dragons here before, created by the Planet. Then the Earth had Tiamat and her dragons. When the worlds merged, the dragons took over.”

He sighed. “If not for the ones that sympathise with us and respect us, they would have wiped us all out by now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia hummed before she turned her head to look over at Zach once more. “That is the way it should be. We dragons are the defenders of the elements. We rule time, space, life, dreams, earth, and so on. You mortals are permitted to be here because we have protected these things for you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head. “They didn’t really need protecting… but dragons do have their use in the world.” He grinned at her. “Don’t worry a great deal, though. I’m sure you’ll get comfortable. The people here aren’t unkind to dragons.”

He glanced out the window. “Desiree, your mate said he was hunting where? I hope he actually knows how.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned at Zach before she nodded her head. “Yes, Kalysto knows how to hunt. He can do it with his magic just fine. He should be back soon…”

Meanwhile, Seferia snorted at the idea that the elements didn’t need protecting. However, she was done with conversation. So, she simply curled up on the ground.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head. “I sure hope that you are right.” He looked out the window and pondered to himself. “I have no magic or speed or anything fancy really. Unless you count telepathy and psychic powers which are boring,” he shrugged. “And even I could kill something and bring it back faster….”

He frowned. “If I took this long, Xelong would whine at me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced over at Zach before she released a loud sigh. She then shook her head before she replied, “Father would definitely not think that psychic powers are boring. Anyway… There’s people that say that those with Jenova powers are capable of casting spells without materia.”

She shrugged at the concept. “Who knows though. Maybe that’s just hearsay.”

Meanwhile, Orpheus slid off the couch before he rushed over to the sliding glass door that lead to the back yard. He leaned against the doorway before he began to watch the backyard for signs of his father’s return.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto returned to the house again, dragging a freshly killed buck along with him. Despite the fact it was huge, it looked like he was having no trouble at all carrying it. Though to the keen demon-seeing eye, it would seem obvious that he was cheating. His large rock-demon Infernal was carrying it for him, only just barely phased in to the physical realm so it could complete it’s task for his master.

Kalysto smirked, ‘laying’ the deer at the front door. “I’m not taking it inside,” He stated firmly. “I don’t want blood all over my rugs.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus’s ears perked up as he spotted his father. He then happily jumped before a large grin formed on his lips. “Dahy home! Dadhy home!”

Desiree straightened up as she heard her son’s exclamations. Grinning at him, she nodded at him.

“Yes, Zephyros, your father is home,” Desiree confirmed as she moved toward the door. She then opened up the door for Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto opened the door and waved to Seferia, picking up a glowing orb he kept on the hallstand, throwing it at her back. “Hey. I brought food. Come outside like a good dragon and eat it.” He smirked. “Or a Bad Dragon. Whichever you choose, Miss Black.”

He waved outside. “Come on. Go out there and eat. You’re hungry, yes?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia hissed as Kalysto hit her with the orb. She then rushed onto her feet before she leaped at Kalysto to ram him into the wall. However, she did hold back so she harmed neither him nor the wall. In fact, she was behaving with more threat than actual damaging malice.

“My wing may be hurt, but the rest of me is perfectly fine, elf! Do not tempt me to bite your face and tear that pointy nose off!” the dragon threatened. She then snorted into his face before she strolled out so that she could start eating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto yelped as his back thumped against the wall. He froze solid as he waited for Seferia to make her next move. When she didn’t do very much more, he laughed and moved off the wall again, smirking at her.

“You are losing it,” He told her. “You aren’t as aggressive as you used to be.” He smirked as he dusted himself off. “You’re getting soft.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree walked over to Kalysto once Seferia moved outside. She stared at him before she stared out at the dragon. For the most part, she was still trying to process what was going on. After another moment, she turned to stare at Kalysto once more in disbelief.

“Kalysto…,” Desiree slowly started. “What sort of.. Why.. What sort of creature did you bring home? She’s been making threatening statements the entire time. Is this really a good thing to have around our children??”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto waved a hand at Desiree, grinning. “Oh relax. She’s just a black drake. Er, Black dragonflight… they’re grouchy horrid creatures, but not all of them are inherrently evil. You’ll see. She’s all growl and not much else.”

He moved over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. “If she gets too bad, we can always send her back?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“‘Not all of them are inherently evil’??” Desiree repeated. “Why would that even be… Explain this black dragonflight! Now!”

Desiree pressed her lips into a fine line. She was still very concerned and didn’t know what to make out of all of this. However, she did want to believe Kalysto’s judgment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto waved a hand again, sighing. “OK, I don’t know the whole thing, but… there was this big dragon. And some big dudes. The dragon had babies. The dragon babies were chosen by the big dudes to watch over domains. Black dragons were told, hey, you watch over the earth, OK?” He frowned in thought. “Then some of those Black dragons went bad. One of those black dragons made an artifact called the Dragon Soul, but it was destroyed.”

“Are you following?” He scratched the side fo his head. “So yeah… Seferia is an offspring of the Black Dragonflight. They watch over the earth, and they have an affinity for lava and rock, and metals and things… they have a tendency to go bad, but I don’t think Seferia is bad, specifically. She’s just really pissed most of the time.”

“Did that make sense at all…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stared at Kalysto as he made his explanation. At length, she shook her head before muttering, “That wasn’t very clearing at all…”

She groaned and scratched the back of her head. “Ok, you’re sure that she’s not a threat and that she’s just saying stuff for show? I suppose I’ll settle down. After all… we do have demons mingling with our children too.. Though we can directly control them..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded. “A lot of things are for show, and to prove strength. And power. And all that stuff…” He nodded again. “Don’t worry so much. If she becomes a serious threat, we can bind her and have her sent back, maybe… don’t worry at all.”

“Now worry about more important stuff.” He grinned and sat down on the lounge once again.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.