JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *crosses his arms and studies Edgeworth for a bit. He then chuckles* Heh, the hero has let such simple things slip past his fingers. Very well. I shall assist you. It may humor me. We’ll see. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You’re going to help me?? *glares at him* Where’s your finger dusting kit? Where are your qualifications? I need somebody who can take my complaint seriously! I’ve been robbed, I need a forensics team to track down the thief.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *strolls to Edgeworth’s desk then leans over to give the man a very clear view of his eyes* These are my qualifications. Only Sephiroth was ever more skilled than I. *smirks* We did many things during the Wutai war, including tracking bands of thieves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *mutters* I’ll never get used to that… come on then, I suppose you can work on it. *moves for the door and heads for his house, frowning* They stole my television. They stole my video game unit. My computer. My disc player and stereo. And half of the appliances in my kitchen. The only thing I really care about was the computer. It had personal and valuable files on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *lightly chuckles* My, you have a lot of belongings for just a kid. No matter. Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess. *he waves his hand in a dismissive manner then moves toward the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Kid? KID?? *yells at him as he shoves the door open* I am a respected member of the adult community! However, by your species’ trickery and ridiculous powers, I have been turned into a teenager. I don’t care about your kind, but there should be laws against what you do to other people!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: My species? *stops then begins to chuckle* Oh, I think you are mistaken. There is no species that I belong to. Project G only had two members, and the other is dead. If anything, I am just a modified human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: There should still be laws against it. I’ve already seen people affected by the magical changes YOUR kind place on others. It causes nothing but distress and inconvenience. *points to his living room* You. Investigate. Now. No crime scene is ever perfect. The thief always leaves behind clues.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *dangerously narrows his eyes in a momentarily threatening way* You have no idea what “my kind” can do. *shrugs then moves into the living room. He calmly looks over the place as he examines the damage. He also takes in deep breaths to see what smells are in the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: As long as your methods are credible and they stand up in court when I prosecute the thief. *folds his arms and waits for Genesis to get moving* What the hell are you doing? Where’s your equipment? What am I paying you for? Get to work!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *Glances back at Edgeworth* I need no equipment. I am a SOLDIER first class. Or rather, I was. *he then nods to the area* There were about three men. They smell of fish, so I would imagine you’d find them at the port. By the type of fish, I’d say it would be port number six. *Crosses his arms before he smirks at Edgeworth* Get a security system.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: F… *bristles* There is a security system installed! I don’t know how they got past it… *grumbles loudly and moves to pick up the phone directory so he can call Pier 6 down at the port* This is ridiculous…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *makes his hybrid rapier sword appear in his hand with a red flash of light. He then shrugs* Then perhaps it was not properly turned on. No matter. I shall acquire your belongings. *smirks* It pleases me to get things done more quickly than Sephiroth. *with that, he stalks out of the house so that he can head to the docks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You’re going to… *blinks* Get my belongings? How do you even know where they are!? *watches him leave the house, staring at him as he walks away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Oh, it won’t take long at all. Even if the morrow is barren of promises, Nothing shall forestall my return. *he calmly leaves the house. He then heads to the docks. Once there, he tracks down the men who share the scent that he had discovered in Edgeworth’s house. After about two hours, he returns to Edgeworth’s house, first tossing the thieves at his front door. The men had been roughed up, knocked out, and restrained. He then walks into the house without much more of a preamble* A truck with your belongings will be here shortly. *yawns* That task was barely a challenge fit for even a newly initiated third.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Wh… *stares down at the men, then at Genesis, seeming to be in a state of disbelief* What the hell? *frowns* You can’t just drag them in here as they are! Put them in lockup in the barracks. And thank you. For getting my things back. *frowns, weirded out by the whole thing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *his shoulders quake as he chuckles at Edgeworth* Ah, I think you missed an integral part of my story. I am an ex-SOLDIER. I have no access to those barracks. *crosses his arms and chuckles anew* Heh, I would imagine that Sephiroth would rather toss me in with them if I were to try. *waves his hand* No matter. Enjoy your gift. It was entertaining, to some degree.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Oh, I see. *picks up his cell and begins to dial the Barracks himself* You might want to dissapear for a few hours then. Or come inside and stay in the spare bedroom. I’m going to have these poeple arrested and taken in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *shrugs at first, not really caring either way about being found. However, he freezes as he hears Edgeworth’s offer. He then stares at Edgeworth with wide eyes* Pardon? You are offering to hide me in your house even though you do not know me at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Hurry up and get inside before I change my mind on you. *glances around the garden, then grabs Genesis by the arm and hauls him into the house* Get into the spare bedroom and shut the door while the Soldiers are here. When you go down the corridor, it is the second door on the right.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *smirks, for he is more humored than bothered by Edgeworth’s worried attitude. He then shrugs and moves to follow his advice. Soon enough, he slips into the guest bedroom before he shuts the door behind himself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *once the other man is in his house and in the spare room, he shuts the door behind him and waits for the Soldiers to arrive. He steps aside so they can take away the tied up thieves, smirking as they carry them away altogether* Ah, much better…

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Genesis had stated earlier, a truck with all the items that the red-headed and garbed man had found to be in possession of the men he captured comes not long after the SOLDIERS leave. It is fully possible that Edgeworth will come into possession of items that never even belonged to him since Genesis wasn’t feeling very picky.

Genesis: *glances around the bedroom then moves to lay down on the bed. He faintly smirks as he lays down* Been a long time..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *steps aside so the men can come in with their stuff to unload into the house for him. He seems surprised at some of it and even shakes his head, frowning at some of the items that appear* I never owned that. What? What is that doing here? I am not a common thief!

Seferia
    Keymaster

The men with the truck just shrug and state that they delivered what they were told to deliver. Once the truck is empty, they leave.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.