JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia eyed the vehicle for a few moments before she reluctantly grumbled, “Yes, it is much more advanced… Hrmph..” Her tail swayed with discontentment as she thought of herself as being outclassed. Still, she didn’t want to admit how outclassed she felt.

Once the door was opened, she took a moment to pear at it. For a bit, she thought about the size of the door before she slowly squeezed through it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto wandered into the spacious living room, sidestepping the lounge in the middle of the room. He called out to Desiree before finally sitting down on said lounge, relaxing out on it.

“I’m home!” He yelled momentarily. Then he picked up the remote and turned the television on. “You’re welcome to watch anything you want. Make yourself at home. There’s food in the refridgerator and if you don’t like that, somebody could always hunt for you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia stared at the television for a bit, quite fascinated by the technology. After a moment, she settle down to lie on the floor. However, she quickly looked up as she heard a high-pitched voice cry out “daddy”.

Soon after, Orpheus toddled over to Kalysto so that he could hug onto his father’s leg. The youth then grinned up at his father before he proclaimed in a very happy voice, “You’re back!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes I am, short guy.” He reached down to pick the boy up, setting him in his lap. “Hey, why don’t you go say hello to the dragon?” He pointed to Seferia. “Can you see the dragon? She’s over there. Don’t pull on her tail or be mean to her though.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared at the dragon before he released a faint whimper and tried to hide by burying his face in Kalysto’s chest.

“Big…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto laughed aloud and shook his head. “She’s not scary. But yeah, she’s big. I seriously doubt she’s going to hurt you though. Unless you try to jam crayons up her nose or something. By the way, don’t do that…” He paused. “You don’t want to go over there and pat her?”

He smirked at Seferia. “Well it appears that on first impressions, you’re quite big.”

*”Desiree?”* He frowned finally, flicking an ear as he didn’t hear much other movement around the house. *”I’m back. Where are you anyway?”*

Meanwhile, Milena had come to the source of the noise. She wandered into the Lounge room and stared at the big black drake on her floor and cautiously ambled over to get a better look.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree was in the back yard, watching over Droozun, Mahret, and Lezprah when Kalysto returned. So, she didn’t immediately know that he was back. However, upon hearing his telepathic communication, she grinned and stood up to come inside.

“Oh, welcome back. We’ve missed you, Kalysto,” Desiree greeted. She then moved in to kiss Kalysto.

Orpheus continued to hide by pressing himself up against his father. However, after a short bit, he relaxed to look at the dragon again. “Friend?” he asked.

Seferia looked over as Milena came to her. She then leaned in to sniff her before she looked up at Kalysto. “You have more than one child from different females? Heh, I suppose that is to be expected.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The elf raised his head and grinned as Desiree kissed him. “How long was I gone for? Not long, I hope…” He moved his arms around Orpheus and patted his back in an effort to keep the boy calm. “Yes, it’s a friend, short guy.”

Kalysto then shook his head at Seferia’s comment. “H-hey hey… it wasn’t intentional, let me assure you!” He flicked his ears back, looking pissed. “It’s like this – I was minding my own business and then the next thing I knew, this huge-ass dragon took over my mind, then got off on me. Then she was like, here’s an egg. It’s your progeny. And I’m going to kick your ass six ways to the Nether if you don’t raise it…”

Milena inched ever closer, then reached out to bump Seferia’s flank with her snout. The unfamiliar scent and size of the dragon worried her, but not enough to scare her off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia fliced her tail as she listened to Kalysto’s explanation. She then glanced over at the small hybrid dragon again before she shrugged. “I see..,” she finally replied. “Well, she seems quite decent. So, does your other child…”

Seferia then shook her head before she grunted. “I never thought I’d see you with a child at all though.”

Meanwhile, Desiree did a quick look-over Kalysto to make certain that he wasn’t harmed or anything. After a bit, she replied., “You’ve been gone for almost two days. I hope everything went well.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded at Desiree. “Two days? Huh… seems like a long time for a simple five hour outing….” He shook his head slightly and shrugged. “Doesn’t matter.”

He nodded over to Seferia. “Hey don’t look at me. Having a kid is the last thing I thought I would be doing.” He looked down at them and grinned. “I guess we never really know what we want though, do we? I don’t mind them. They’re loud, but not altogether disagreeable.”

He set Orpheus aside and rose to his feet, wandering over to inspect Seferia’s wing. ‘Hmmm…” He pondered. “Hey Desiree, can you go get the first-aid kit?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned at Kalysto as he gave his speech. She was quite proud of him at that moment. However, she blinked upon his request for a first aid kit. After staring at him for a brief moment, she looked over to Seferia before she pressed her lips together in thought.

“Umm… you know my brother, Zach, has a hobby in dragon physiology. He’s also a doctor in training. You should contact him,” she suggested.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed, slowly nodding his head. “Yeah,” He moved for the front doorway. “I’ll go pester him now. I’m sure he would want to see a dragon like this anyway, right?” He closed his eyes and telepathically contacted the other male, silent for about five minutes. Then he grinned and moved back inside once more.

“He’s already on his way over. What time is it? We should prepare food for our guests.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Guests?” Desiree enquired. “Shouldn’t it just be Zach coming by to look over your friend’s wing? And even if this… umm… what’s her name? It doesn’t matter.. Even if the dragon plans on staying, she’s already here, so it’s too late to prepare.”

Orpheus nervously looked around at his parents. He then glanced over at Seferia again. His ears were perked up and alert, for he still wasn’t certain what to make out of all of this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto shook his head. “It’s still nice to feed people.” He kicked his feet up on the coffee table as he sat down again, nudging the small half-elf beside him aside so he wouldn’t partially crush him with his weight as he sat. “We can still feed her,” He stated. “It’s nice.”

There was a knock at the door, and the door-handle opened, Zach stepping inside.

“Hi,” He said quickly. “Kalysto said to just come in. Where’s the…” He stared at the black drake. “Whoa.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree looked over at Seferia before she mumbled, “Yea… right… Umm… Dinner. Gotcha.”

The young woman nodded as she moved to the kitchen. Soon enough, she began to look around before she decided to start up a roast beef meal.

Orpheus wiggled a bit as his father nudged him. Once comfortable, he leaned against his Father’s side, though it looked a bit like he was still trying to hide from the dragon.

Meanwhile, Seferia looked up as Zach entered the room. She released a loud snort before she gave him a toothy grin.

“Yes, I am magnificent,” the dragon proclaimed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach moved around the dragon, wanting to get a better look at her. “You’re also rather toothy if I do say so myself…” He inched over to her, then attempted to place his hands either side of her jaw, looking into her eyes. He knew she was intelligent and spoke language perfectly fine, but he wanted to observe her staring back at him.

Kalysto shook his head. “You’re also very modest.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia released a low rumble, for she wasn’t enjoying the fact that this human had his hands on her face. So, she snorted into his face.

“I’m also part of the black dragonflight. So, you better remove you hands from my face!” the dragon threatened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach flinched and sighed, moving his hands away from the dragon’s face, looking very dissapointed. “Sorry…” He said quietly. “You’re just a beautiful creature and I wanted to get a better look at you…”

He moved around her. “So what’s the problem? You don’t look sick… or bleeding.”

Kalysto shrugged. “She fell on her wing. Desiree said to get you. You’d know how to fix it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia shook her head in order to rid herself of the lingering phantom touch from Zach. She then snorted once more before she grumbled under her breath. After a few moments, she slowly opened up her wings. Within moments, the sprained wing would become apparent because she can’t open it up fully due to the pain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach sighed and lowered his head at the dragon, moving to her side to grasp at the wing, being gentle as he pulled on it. It didn’t look damaged but he could see superficial scraping on the surface. He teleported his first-aid kit to his side and began to clean the wounds, being very gentle about his work.

“You should be more careful…” He told her, frowning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia rumbled once more before she released an irritated hiss that scared Orpheus, even though it wasn’t directed toward the boy. The dragon then swiveled her head to look at Zack.

“I am careful at all times! I prefer to keep myself pristine and unharmed. However, that portal was rougher than it should be. I landed upside down instead of upright!” the dragon huffily explained. “Do you see any scars on my hide? No, because I am good at maintaining myself!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head and reached out to pat the hide. “Shhh.” He told her. “It’s alright. You’re still beautiful and intimidating.” He picked up some sterile cotton and antiseptic and began to clean whatever scrapes he could find. Then he took out a bandage and began to bind the wing down against her body.

“Keep it relaxed for a few days. Don’t try anything sudden. Don’t start trying to fly either.”

Kalysto was amused as he patted Orpheus on the head. “Hey it’s OK. She’s not a bad dragon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia grumbled a bit more as her wound was tended to. However, she didn’t fight against Zach at all. Instead, she just sat there as he tended to her wounds.

Once he was done, she glanced over at him before she grumbled out at him, “The muscle is sprained.. I can feel that much.”

Orpheus glanced over at Seferia again before he nodded at his father’s words. He then looked up at his father. “Daddy, what black drahonfight?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stared at Orpheus before laughing at his pronouciation. “Black Dra-gon fl-ight.” He corrected him, speaking the words slowly so he could hear how they sounded properly. “It just means that she is a member of a group known as the Black Dragonflight. She’s black. And a dragon. And she… flies… so…”

Zach shook his head. “That’s incredibly obvious sounding…” He stepped back to admire his handiwork. “All done.” He grinned at the dragon. Then he moved close again to reach out and touch her scales. She was different from Xelong, but it wasn’t at all disagreeable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared up at his father as he gave the explanation. He then slowly nodded his head.

“Oh, ok,” the boy softly mumbled. He then looked over at Seferia once more.

After a bit, Desiree came into the living room and tapped Kalysto’s shoulder before she leaned in to whisper into his ear, “I don’t have enough roast to feed a dragon.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.