JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto raised his brows and shook his head as if to indicate that he didn’t know. He watched as Jenna opened the portal and grinned back at Seferia, waving her ahead. “Don’t think I’m so helpless that I can’t do anything for myself.”

He smirked. “After you.” He stepped through himself after another few moments had pssed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia actually released a yipe of pain as she tumbled out of the portal. Unfortunately, she landed on her back, a bit to her right side, which put undue pressure on her wing. For a few moments, well into the time in which Kalysto and Jenna appeared through the portal, she lay where she landed, releasing a faint whine of pain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped out of the portal, stepping aside to crouch down near Seferia. “Oh damn,” He frowned at her. “Are you alright? Did you break anything?” He moved over to her other side and tried to inspect the wing. If she woudl let him, that was.

“Don’t attack me…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia tensed up as she heard Kalysto’s voice. She then suddenly forced herself to flip onto her feet before she bared her teeth and puffed herself up to look intimidating. However, the wing that was pinched did not move quite as much as the other wing.

“I am fine,” she hissed out in agitation.

Jenna tumbled out of the portal as well. However, she suffered no problems. So, she just stood up and dusted herself off. For now, the sorceress ignored the elf and dragon. Instead, she closed the portal behind her before she returned to her human form.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto watched Jenna come out of the portal and he grinned at her, nodding his head in approval. “Thanks for doing that for me.” He glanced back at Seferia. “Umm.. So yeah. I’m getting married soon. That’s why I needed the essence of the Sunwell.”

He breathed a sigh of relief and took it out of his pocket to examine it. While not as intense glowing as the Sunwell itself, he still found it rather interesting that the gold liquid inside gave off it’s own light.

“Um… don’t say anything. Will you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna brushed some dust off of herself before she looked over at Kalysto and the glowing liquid. After a moment, she simply shrugged.

“I do not see why anything needs to be said or not. I don’t even know why you got that thing,” the sorceress stated. “It’s just some magical fluid as far as I can tell..”

She then looked over at Seferia before she narrowed her eyes. ~For the record, your friend there is hurt, she’s just hiding it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “Yeah yeah….” He moved over to Seferia and reached out to try and grasp the outer portion of the wing that the drake had fallen on. Once he had a good grip on it, he tried to extend it by means of pulling it outwards. He wanted to know whether it was broken or not.

“Well, just don’t say anything to Desiree. Now that I have that shit, I gotta go work on it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned at the elf’s request. She then tapped her foot as she considered it before she shook her head.

“Very well, I won’t say anything, in return for one favor. You need to tell me what exactly that stuff is. I don’t want anyone to be in danger because I allowed you to gather that,” Jenna declared.

Meanwhile, Seferia released a yelp as Kalysto tried to pull on her wing. She shifted about, for she didn’t want the sprained muscles to be moved about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto seemed relieved as Seferia only yelped. She wasn’t trying to bite his head off and he heard no crunching sounds as the wing moved – those things more or less confirming his suspicions that it wasn’t broken. “You saw what it was. It was Essence of the Sunwell. It’s liquid magic in one of it’s most pure and true forms. But surely you sensed that already?”

He turned to Seferia and nodded before he waved towards his house. “Follow me.” He stated simply. “We’re going to my house now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled at Kalysto before she shook her head.

“That really cleared up nothing, elf,” she stated. “I do not know what a Sunwell is, aside from what you just told me. Nor do I know why it was so important that you retrieved that liquid magic.”

Seferia quickly pulled away from Kalysto as he let go of her wing. She then tried to shuffle it about to make herself comfortable. However, that didn’t quite work too well. Her wing hurt no matter how she positioned it.

After a moment she snorted before she narrowed her eyes at Kalysto. “You have a house? Hrmph, is it the apocalypse day?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I have children too,” Kalysto responded quickly. “And the apocalypse already came you know.”

He frowned at Jenna once more. “Didn’t you see it? Smell it? Sense it? You went there and you saw what you saw. What was there was the Sunwell. It’s a magical fount of magic and power and magic. It exaggerates every fiber of our being. It also glows. And it’s warm. And it looks like sunlight. Geez, how could you not tell any of that from looking at it? I thought the whole thing was rather self-explanatory. Hell, even the name of the damn thing explains itself.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes. “I said that I understood that it was a source of magic. However, that doesn’t explain why you had to take that liquid here. What is the purpose of that?”

Seferia tensed up for a moment before she quickly looked around the area. She then bared her teeth before she shook her head.

“You must be kidding,” the dragon proclaimed. “This does not look like a land that has suffered from the apocalypse!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned and sighed at both of the dragons around him. He didn’t like being probed on such questions. Seferia could have easily probed his mind for the answer to her own curiousities, also. He rolled his eyes, thinking to himself that dragons very often contradicted themselves.

“I’m not going to explain what I’m going to do with the vial from the Sunwell,” He told Jenna. “Not yet, anyway. Give it time, though… I’ll come up with something.” He glanced off to the side, not wanting to talk much about his intentions.

“There was a rather big upheaval here.” He began to explain to Seferia. “The apocalypse, the Merge, whatever you wanna call it. Two worlds merged into one bigger world.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled at Kalysto before she moved in toward him. She then scowled even more before she pulled out the vial that she had stolen for him.

“I do not like the fact that you are bringing a powerful magical essence to where my daughter is without giving a proper explanation. I want to insure that she will not come into any harm,” Jenna nearly demanded. So, please, explain.”

Seferia looked around again before she snorted. “I see… Well… It’s not a very impressive apocalypse.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto took the second enchanted vial from Jenna, very firmly stating as he very gently tucked the boxed vial into his pocket. “No.”

“Yeah, in terms of an apocalypse, I rate it about a 1 out of 10. More like a failpocalypse, really.” He nudged Seferia’s shoulder. “Come on. I’ll show you to my house. You best be resting there until your wing is better.” He poked her shoulder again. “And don’t try to deny it. That bullshit gets old fast.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna growled in frustration at Kalysto before she reached in to pinch his ear. She had figured that they’d be sensitive, so she took care not to puncture or hurt them with her clawed hands. Instead, she leaned in to glare at the elf.

“The safety of my daughter is very important to me. So, you should try to explain yourself.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto curled up when his ear was pinched. He winced heavily, moving his head towards her claws, at that moment willing to go wherever he was dragged just to ease the pain.

“I told you already! it’s the Essence of the Sunwell,” He scrunched his eyes tightly shut, gritting his teeth. “It’s the source of all magic, the key to a long life, the fountain of youth… oh fucking goddamn it, let go of my ear!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled at Kalysto before she hissed out, “Yes, I get that. That answers the what. However, you’ve yet to tell me what you are going to do with it. That’s some powerful magic that you stole. And… well, you are not the most responsible creature alive.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto growled at Jenna through gritted teeth. “What am I not explaining to you!?” He yelled. “Godamnit, let go of my ear!” He commanded. He attempted to yank his head away, quickly thinking better of it when pain lanced down the side of his head and down his back, the intensity of it threatening to render him unconcious.

He glared in defiance at her, reaching up to try and pry her hand off his ear. “I’m going to give it to her, you dumb idiot!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna growled and shook her head. “That doesn’t mean that it won’t be near her. I want to make certain that my daughter and grandson are going to be safe. Just tell me what that liquid is for.”

Still, she let go of his ear, for she didn’t want to actually harm him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stumbled back rather suddenly. He reached up to clutch at his pinched ear, none too happy that it was even touched in the first place. “I told you, I’m going to give it to her. As a present? You know, for eternal youth?” He growled. “I told you already!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head before she looked over at the liquid again. She then sighed before she shook her head.

“I see… Very well… Just don’t harm her with this gift of yours.”

With that said, the sorceress turned around so that she could head home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grumbled as he rubbed his ear, watching Jenna walk off. He muttered a ‘thank you’ to her, but it was only just barely legible. He turned to face Seferia, nodding at her. “As I was saying before, follow me to the house. Come inside and rest there.” He nodded at her. “Your wing isn’t broken, but it will heal if you only stay put.”

“I just hope Milena doesn’t decide to harass you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia followed after Kalysto. Her head swiveled from side to side as she witnessed the various people and things on this new planet. However, she didn’t say anything. Upon reaching Kalysto’s house, she slipped into his garage then grunted as she looked at the SUV.

“You have an engineer?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was amused at the fact that, as they walked along, nobody seemed to care very much at all about the fact there was a big black Drake following him. People were more than used to seeing dragons by now and not much worried them. Kalysto knew this well and was well-pleased by it. The less people to harass them, the better.

“Engineer?” He laughed gently. “No not at all. This world is more advanced than the one we came from. It… may take some getting used to.” He pushed the door open to his house, walking inside.

“Come on,” He said as he stood in the doorway, motioning for her to come on in. “I think you will fit through.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.