JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia took the vial before she nodded at the elf. She then smirked at the apprentice before she stated, “A pleasure doing business with the two of you.”

With that, she turned around to leave the store. She also sent her raptor back to his pen so that Sebek wouldn’t need to compete for her attention. Once outside, she moved over to Kalysto before she tried to hand the vial over to him.

“Here!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto took the boxed vial, looking very pleased with himself. He quickly tucked it into his pocket, frowning at the amount of stompy scaled beast with teeth that were moving around Seferia.

“Thank you. I suppose this is where we part ways. I need to head to the Isle now. Since the Sun King died and since most of the demons cleared out, I expect it’s full of self-important Paladins now….”

He sighed. “Unless you want to come, of course. A distraction would be good while I gather what I need to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia rolled her eyes at the Elf’s statements, once again not too impressed with his complaints. Instead, she just shook her head before she moved closer to him.

“You think I’m letting an incompetent weakling like you out of my sight? Hrmph… Such would be your death sentence,” the hunter commented. She then nodded toward the exit out of the city.

“Anyway, you did request to use one of my.. rides.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned rather openly at Seferia and sighed, nodding. He moved out the front gate of the city, running out into the forest area to hide amongst the trees. He breathed a sigh of relief as he waited for Seferia to catch up, frowning when she finally did.

“You shouldn’t talk about things like that out in the open. It’s not safe for either of us…” He shook his head again and sighed. “What kind of ride? And if you’re going, you’re going to need your own way to get there…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia gave Kalysto a haughty snort, for she wasn’t really caring much for what he was telling her. She didn’t need his direction and advice to get by. For, she was much older and better than him. Still, she didn’t say a word to Kalysto concerning this. Instead, she just followed him to the forest.

Once there, she took a quick look around before she bent down so that she could easily shift into her black drake form. Once transformed, she leaned in to snort into Kalysto’s face.

“Well, where is it that you wanted a ride to?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glared as Seferia snorted into his face. He reached out to poke her in the snout, narrowing his eyes as he did so. “Watch yourself, snorty.” He said to her. “If somebody sees you, questions will be asked.”

“I told you like three times already. I’m going to the Isle in the north.” He harumphed. “The Isle of Quel’danas? Does that ring a bell to you, oh jagged-toothed one?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia released a loud harumph before she shook her head. “What does it matter if they see me like this?” the dragon responded. “You elves have managed to make a few of my kin agree to be mounts, so just say I am one of them.”

She then lowered herself to permit Kalysto to climb up onto her. For once, she seemed to be somewhat patient as she spread open her wings to give him access to her back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned as he clambered up rather clumsily onto the back of the youngish dragon. Once in place, he looked for something to hold onto. Plate, scale, anything. He gave up and did his best to hang onto her lower neck area, sighing.

“OK, I’m ready.” He looked down, nervous. “Go for it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia stood up as the elf settled down on her back. For a moment, she just stood there and shifted her muscles in order to make herself comfortable with the weight of the elf on her back. Upon deciding that she felt comfortable with him there, she spread open her wings before she took off into the air.

Thus, the dragon soared to the isle that Kalysto had requested from her. Upon reaching the isle, she swooped down to land at the outskirts to the town there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto winced as they landed down on the Isle. He nodded towards the buildings in the distance, grunting. “We need to move quickly before they notice what’s going on.” He clutched the vial in his pocket. “Head for the building with the Sunwell inside. Try not to let them see us…”

He frowned. “They guard it rather heavily now, so we need to be smart about this one…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Grunting, Seferia whipped her tail a few times in aggitation at being told what to do. Still, she rushed over to the building that was specified before she crawled inside. She didn’t feel like changing back, so she remained in her dragon form and just slunk along in order to fit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto moved down off the dragon and pulled his cowl over his head to obscure his face, following her along. He patted her shoulder for a brief moment, knowing how much his own Nether-Drake liked such things.

He stopped as he watched a group of guards patrolling the area and deeply frowned.

“You know,” He sighed. “If we weren’t here on questionable terms, they’d practically give the damn thing to us…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia snarled as she spotted the guards before she crouched down in order to blend in with the shadows. Her claws kneaded into the ground below her as she watched the guards move back and forth. However, she remained put for now. Instead, she glanced back to look at Kalysto before she grunted.

“Perhaps so…,” the dragon stated as she looked even further behind them. “You know, that red dragonkin is still following us. I did not even know they had that ability..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto blinked. “Red dragonkin…? I…” He looked around him, confused. He didn’t know what Seferia was referring to. He could only see her, himself, the guards around the area, and he supposed Jenna was still following them from the in-between dimension she was hiding in.

“You mean Jenna?” He paused to think. “She… she’s not a dragonkin…” He watched the guards move around, then suddenly rushed ahead into the Sunwell area, quick on his feet incase he should be discovered.

“Shh,” He grunted back at her. “We’re nearly there…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia tensed up for a moment before she shot an annoyed glance back at Kalysto.

“Jenna?” the dragon hissed out in order to keep her voice low. “So, you are on a first-name basis with this thing… Hrmph… I suppose that isn’t a red dragonkin name… Certainly looks like one.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glanced back at Jenna again and shrugged. “Jennastrasza? I don’t know…” He inched through the corridors in the darkness, following the glow of the Sunwell’s light down the end. He kept quiet as he got closer, not knowing what kind of defenses were up ahead.

“So far so good…” He mumbled. “No demons or scary burning things… or guardians…” He tensed as one of the giant Arcane Constructs that the elves had built stomped on by. He pressed himself to the wall and stayed still, relieved when it ignored everyone and went on it’s way.

“I swear those things are just for show…”

Once close enough to the Sunwell, he had another look around the area. “There’s nobody.” He sighed with relief. “Come on.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia grumbled as she continued to follow after Kalysto, “Once I get my hands on some real power, these sort of things will be no issue at all… Hrmph.”

Her tail flicked back and forth as she continued to slink behind Kalysto. Once they reached the Sunwell, she strolled out into the open before she spread her wings out. Yawning, she worked on loosening up her muscles. For the most part, it appeared that she was ignoring that anyone else was in the area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto fumbled around with the vial in his pocket, taking it out of it’s cardboard packaging. He dusted it off for a brief moment, then looked it over.

“Fancy,” He commented, seeming impressed. “I don’t think I’d actually be able to replicate these…” He reached out with the bottle, and then crouched down beside the well, very carefully dipping it in the painfully bright liquid, not bringing it up again until the bottle was full again.

“Phew…” He corked it, flicking off the excess. He held it up, seeming surprised as it gave off it’s own light, even in such a small amount. “We need to get out of here now…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia made a display of yawning once more, for she didn’t want to make it appear that she was listening to Kalysto’s suggestions. Still, she properly stood up and began moving toward the exit.

“Very well. Let us leave then.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto began to run back the way he had come in. He was in more of a hurry to get out than he had to come in, so he wasn’t as cautious. He slipped down the corridor, ducking around the corner the moment that the giant Arcane Guardian returned on it’s patrol, walking back down the corridor again.

It ignored him on the second run past also.

The elf breathed a sigh of relief and turned around, smacking straight into one of the guards.

“Fuck…” He hissed. “I’m um, I’m lost. Don’t mind me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had been following the elf and dragon for the entire time. While she wondered what was so special about the well that Kalysto had taken stuff out of, she hadn’t felt like asking at that point in time. Instead, she just continued to follow.

However, as soon as she spotted Kalysto was in trouble, she growled before she rematerialized herself.so that she could interact with reality again. Once she appeared, the sorceress leaped onto the guard before she moved in to bite his throat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stopped in a hurry, panicking when Jenna came out of subspace and leaped ontop of the guard. He would have made a loud yelping sound, but already knew he should be shutting up right now. He just stepped back and watched Jenna dispatch the guard, cringing in sympathy as he went down.

“You can portal us back home, right?” He said to Jenna rather hurriedly. He frowned back at Seferia, looking apologetic. “Unless you wanted us to hang around…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stood up so that she could hop away from the guard. Once at a distance from the dead man, she reached up to wipe her mouth before she bobbed her head at Kalysto.

“Yes, I can portal us back home,” Jenna confirmed. She then looked over at Seferia. “Hrmph, she should probably stay behind… Unless you really want her to come with you.”

Seferia lowered her head at the conversation. She then snarled and moved closer to Kalysto.

“This one was meant to help me in my quest for power,” she proclaimed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto tensed. “Your quest for power….” He lowered his head. “Do you want to come back with us? Soon enough they’ll realize the guard is dead, and…” He sighed. “You don’t wanna be here when the shit hits the fan.”

He glanced at Jenna, then back to Seferia once more. “So what’s your decision? Do we stay here for you, do I come back to assist you later, or do you come with us?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia eyed Jenna for a moment before she turned to look at Kalysto again. She clicked her claws against the ground as she considered the proposal before she snorted and bobbed her head.

“Very well. Someone needs to keep your sorry ass out of trouble, elf,” Seferia proclaimed. “I will go with you.”

Jenna gave Kalysto a momentary look as if to say “Is this really a good idea?” However, she choose to remain silent. Instead, she turned around and opened up a portal.

Since Seferia was accustomed to mage portals, she didn’t say much at all. Instead, she just moved to step through the portal.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.