JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth chuckled in amusement and picked at more of the appetizer, mostly because it was something to eat until the real food came around. He finished off his food rather quickly, leaving the rest for Noemi to pick at if she wanted to.

“Yes, I keep forgetting that… they normally give me rations and that’s it…”

—-

Kalysto sighed. There was just no changing her mind if she wouldn’t want it to be changed. “Yeah, I guess the opinion is not entirely wrong… it’s just… innacurate…”

Sephiroth remained in the bathroom. “Do I have a reason to go? Somebody needs to mind the children, and I just came back from my own trip…” He grunted. “How long will it take?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi gave a soft chuckle at the General’s statement. She then reached up to brush a stray strand of hair from her eyes before she smirked at the General.

“Well, you spend most of your time on the ground, where having a cooking crew is next to impossible. However, I do not see why you wouldn’t have been permitted to eat proper food while in transport. Unless the Marines have something about their officers eating with their enlisted men.”

Jenna shrugged at Sephiroth’s statements. She then tilted her head to speak to him through the door once more, “You do not need to come. I just figured that you would like the option to decide whether you wanted to come or not. The elf didn’t want you coming anyway.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth shook his head. “When on the move outside of the ships, my meals were typically ‘cuisine dans une boîte’, if you get my drift.” He shrugged and shook his head. “They kept me in charge of my lower ranks. I ate with them.”

Sephiroth made a grumpy sound. “If he doesn’t want me to come it must be secret… find out what it is and if possible, teach him otherwise…” He scowled. “And keep yourself out of danger.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced between the bathroom door to Kalysto then rolled her eyes, exasperated. After clearing her throat, she spoke out to her mate, “I hope you realize that the elf’s ears are rather large. Which means that even though you are speaking clearly and can be heard quite easily by anyone with normal hearing, he can definitely hear you.”

She then shrugged before she moved over to Kalysto.

“No matter, let us be on our way.”

“It’s not very common for Naval officers to eat with the midshipmen,” Noemi commented. “So, there is no issues with us having the top chefs. We also have medical staff and the like, who dine at our various kitchens and restaurants. Not to mention, there is a cantina.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flicked an ear at Jenna’s comment about his ears. He had heard worse things and he doubted she was trying to insult him anyway. Still… it was better than being called ‘Donkey Ears’ or something else similar. He nodded when she instructed to head on their way, grinning.

“I was hoping you would say that.”

General Sephiroth mumbled. “Yeahl so they chose you for the good life. Well, the comfortable life in the air anyway. I was always destined to do their Grunt work, it seems. I’m glad I have such a high immunity against disease and illness. Otherwise I probably would have died already.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi released a soft chuckle at the General’s comments. Shaking her head, she reached over to caresses his cheek.

“Oh, it was just what our skills made us best at. You’d go stir-crazy if you had to be on a ship for years at a time,” the captain commented.

She then straightened her posture as her soup arrived. Nodding with appreciation, she shifted so that the soup could be set down in front of her. Soon after, she began to tuck into the food.

““

Jenna nodded at Kalysto before she lead him to the back yard. Once there, she circled around a bit to insure that the area was safe. Upon deciding that everything was fine, she closed her eyes and formed a portal to Kalysto’s home world. Thus, within a few moments, a portal to the outskirts of the Troll village that she had visited before would be formed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped through the portal, quite used to them after the many he had encountered. He fell out the other side and hit the dry sand almost immediately, scowling as he realized the location of where they were.

“Great…”

General Sephiroth sat up eagerly when the food came around. He dug into his own entree rather hungrily and seemed pleased to be there. “Good food,” He commented. “Whose tab is this going to come off anyway?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi once again chuckled at the General’s comments. Shaking her head, she grinned at him before she smoothly responded, “There’s no tab that we need to pay in this particular restaurant. This is one of the perks of being an officer here. The only thing that costs extra is the vintage wines.”

Jenna grunted as she tumbled out of the portal. As she stood up, she looked down at the dirt before she kicked it and snorted.

“See… dust..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glared at Jenna. “You’re in the middle of a desert! Of course it’s going to be dusty…” He shook himself off and eyed off the village, moving away from it. “We don’t need to go here.” He glanced into the sky and pondered.

“We’re on the wrong continent you know…” He sighed. “Good going, by the way. I don’t know why you couldn’t have just timed me and left me to solo this… it’s going to be dangerous. Not for me, but for you.”

General Sephiroth humphed lightly. “Fancy.” He continued to eat his food, even more pleased at the fact it was free.

“Oh so wine isn’t free? Such are the harsh rules of war and combat.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yawning, Jenna turned her back on Kaysto. She then shook her head before she shrugged.

“Forgive me, but I do not know this planet at all. Hence, I choose the position that I knew I would be able to hit. Would you have rather had been brought out in the middle of a… what’s a danger around here? Oh, what does it matter?”

She snorted. She then waved her hand at him before she literally vanished from sight.

“As for anything being a danger to me, they would have to be able to see or feel me in order for me to be in danger.”

“Well, the cheap wine is free,” Noemi smoothly replied. “However, those with ‘refined tastes’ would need to pay extra. Not that it matters to me. I think I mentioned how they made it so that I would never get drunk..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grumbled. “Well yeah, you could have dropped me into the middle of the Ghostlands. Not that I would have cared, because I dealt with that shit before. Though if you dropped me into the maelstrom… that would have really soured my day, let me tell you.” He flicked an ear, removing sand from it. “It’s a big swirly vortex of doom, incase you didn’t know.”

“You need a disguise.” He stated bluntly. “Otherwise everybody is going to try and kill you for looking like a human. And if you get amongst the humans.. they’re going to kill me for looking like a Blood Elf.” He paused. “Which I am, by the way. You’re not. That puts you in a bad situation if you want to follow me. Humans are stupid. So are Orcs. An illusion would trick those. But an Elf… they’d see right through that shit.”

General Sephiroth chuckled. “Maybe you just need a higher blood alcohol reading than others.” He finished off his entree, pushing it off to one side. “We should test it later. I can obtain the pure Ethanol on this planet, surely.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Given that I do not know what these ‘Ghostlands’ nor ‘Maelstorm’ are, nor do I know where they are located, I think I made a wise decision,” Jenna bluntly stated. “You arrived her safely, I should think that is important.”

She then released a snort, but didn’t make herself visible again. “As for your statements of ‘illusions’, I am not using one. What I’ve actually am doing is hiding myself in a space between realities. Hence, I can speak to you, as I so please. However, I doubt you can even see nor touch me.”

Noemi gave the General a rather deep and serious frown before she shook her head.

“General..,” she started, sounding a bit agitated, “I think I already explained to you that they programmed my implants to react to even the slightest amount of alcohol in my blood. If there is even a margin of alcohol, I will be forced to heave until it is all gone from my system. I find it highly unlikely that they did not put the same sort of safeguards on you in order to insure that you wouldn’t be incapable of performing your job.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stared at Jenna and raised a brow. “You’re phase-shifted? That’s just kind of cheating you know.” He shook his head and laughed suddenly. “But yeah go ahead. It takes a load off my mind knowing you don’t have to do very much. Or be in danger.” He paused, scratching his head. “So where ARE you hiding anyway?”

He waved his hands in the air for a brief period and summoned his Dreadsteed, hopping onto it.

General Sephiroth frowned. “I’ve never experienced that degree of programming. Maybe that’s the first thing they can break in your programming, hmm?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Well, I was standing just next to you, if that is what you were asking. However, now I’m flying above you,~ Jenna responded. ~However, if you are asking what “plane” I’m currenty in, it would be none of the above. There are sub-frequencies that are just below the existence that you know of reality. Some would term being in this place as being “stuck” or in “limbo”. For, while I am in your reality, I am not at the same time either. Does that fog things up enough for you?~

“Really? Hrmph, I’m surprised,” Noemi muttered. “I would think they would not want you drinking either. I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t have programmed something in your behavior modification programs to keep you from getting drunk.”

The captain sighed then shook her head. “As for removing the programming, I suppose I can have it done. However, I see no reason to do it. There’s no benefit to being able to booze it up, as far as I see. So, I’m fine as is.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto just shook his head as he rode his Dreadsteed off to the North, pondering the best route he needed to take to where he intended to go. “So I can talk to you like this, right? Or can you not hear me?”

He grinned. *”Which way is better? I don’t want to look like I’m talking to myself. Talking to demons that other people can’t see is bad enough… but chatting with people that simply aren’t there? Yeah, you can see the problem…”*

General Sephiroth shrugged. “Maybe they did it that way so the others around me who do drink don’t suspect anything… Zack has commented many times on how cheap of a drunk I am…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to fly over Kalysto’s position, though he wouldn’t be able to tell with her in the pocket dimension. She then emitted a loud snorting noise at Kalysto’s questioning.

~It is your public image, nto mine. I do not particularly care how you choose to respond to me. In fact, I do not know if it matters much at all. Either way, you do not live on this planet any longer.. Anyway, it looks like there are beings here with much more serious issues.~

—-

Noemi tilted her head to the side as she listened to the General’s comments. “Cheap drunk? So, those in charge of your project actually permitted for you to get drunk at all??”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth nodded his head. “Like I said, I suspect it was set up that way so as not to make all those around me suspicious.” He grinned. “What’s the point in drinking with your comrades if you can’t get drunk?”

Kalysto sighed. “Yeah, you’re right… they always have bigger things to worry about than some crazy Blood-Elf Warlock talking to himself about shit that doesn’t even matter to them.” He drifted off the path and headed for a large wooden platform-dock, seeming to know where he was going.

“Don’t worry about them though. Everyone has their own agenda, all the time.” He paused to ponder the statement. “Though the same could be said about anyone, really.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, the same could be said about anyone,” Jenna agreed as she landed next to Kalysto. She folded her arms as she surveyed the platform before she snorted again. “Such a backwards society that you come from. It’s amazing that you adjusted at all to the technology on our planet.”

—-

Noemi hummed as she considered what the General was stating. After a moment, she flagged over a waiter before she quickly requested that they bring the General a bottle of bourbon. She then smirked at the General, as if challenging him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grumbled as he waited for the Zepplin to arrive. “Hey, don’t dump on everything you see, OK? Just because it’s different, or even… archaic… it doesn’t mean that it’s not functional. It works. And its a hell of a lot better than what it could be.” He flicked his ears back as far as they would go.

“Without this shit around, I’d already be dead.”

General Sephiroth raised his brows as the Captain ordered an entire bottle of bourbon. When the waitress walked away, he leaned across the table, speaking to her in a low voice.

“You’re kidding. Right?” He narrowed his eyes at her, then leaned back in his chair, shrugging it off, grinning once more. “You didn’t even ask for a shot glass.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi chuckled at the General before she shook her head. “Oh, it’s not for me. I can’t drink any of it at all. And it should come with the proper glass.”

She then leaned back in her chair before she grinned at the General once more. “I just want to see how much you can drink. It might be… entertaining.”

Jenna snorted once more. She saw little in the way of technology here. She was standing on a primitive tower, in her opinion. Not to mention, people were riding on animals, with the exception of one being that had a strange motorcycle. She then shook her head.

“Hrmph… still backwards.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto snorted. “Har har.” He clicked his heels into the sides of his Dreadsteed and began to walk it backwards across the platform. When the Zepplin docked into the station, he guided the horse onto it, still walking it backwards. A small amused smirk crossed his face, until he realized that four others on the ship were staring at him.

He reached behind to grab at the hood of his robe, pulling it over his head, scowling ahead of himself.

“What are you staring at. Get out of here before I melt your face off.”

General Sephiroth shook his head and sighed. “You want to see how much I can drink? How could this possibly end well for anyone involved?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna followed Kalysto onto the boat, since it was the easiest way to follow him. She tilted her head as she watched the other passengers stare at Kalysto. She then smirked to herself before she quickly cast a spell to set fire to the tail of one of the bolvine passengers. After she cast the spell, she leaned against Kalysto’s horse.

“Congratulations. You now can conjure fire by thought alone.”

Noemi hummed to the General before she smirked to him. “Well,” she started, “if you are a happy drunk, you may get some action in our bed tonight.”

She then nodded at the waiter as he brought the bottle to the table. Once the liquor was set down, she gently nudged it over to the General.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto loudly chuckled as the other passengers fled in horror and fear. He watched one of them run clear off the edge, falling at least 20 feet onto the ground below. “You know,” He grinned. “We’re not supposed to fight within our own ranks. Though they deserved it.” He muttered. “Tree-hugging hippy Druids…”

He remained on the Dreadsteed as Zepplin took off, and then began it’s journey across the sea towards the other continent.

General Sephiroth shook his head. “Then I should warn you in advance about something you might like to familiarize yourself with. Check in your indexes for the phenomenon known as ‘brewer’s droop’. To quote Shakespeare, alcohol ‘provokes the desire but takes away the performance’.”

He folded his arms and glanced out the window nearest the table.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a dark chuckle at the elf’s statements. She then shrugged, even though she knew that the elf couldn’t see her. After a bit, she determined that they weren’t surrounded by anyone of importance, so she re-materialized.

“Well, I hope you at least enjoyed that.”

Noemi tilted her head before she chuckled. “Oh, as if you would ever loose performance under any circumstances. Give yourself more credit than that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m a Warlock,” Kalysto stated as he glanced down at his gloved hand, setting his fingers on fire for something to do. He waved his hand at the air casually before putting the fire out again. “I’m supposed to enjoy that. You know, fire, brimstone, demons, damnation, bwaa-haah, evil and all that shit.”

He flicked an ear. “All things considered, it’s almost ironic that I find myself in the position I am today. Anyone would have thought that Rhy would be the one to marry and have children, while I would have been the one to self-destruct by now.”

General Sephiroth picked up the bottle and poured his first shot. “We could always find out, hmm?” He downed the shot on the spot, putting his glass back down on the table. “And the main-course isn’t even here yet.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.