JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi leaned in to try to make out what the General was saying. As she caught onto the few words that she could make out, she stepped way from him so that she could retrieve a few cereal bars that she kept in a cabinet. She then returned to the General’s side so that she could press the cereal bars against his mouth in an attempt to get him to eat.

~I believe you just shut down the General’s language centers. He seems to have gone mute. No matter, I shall get him to sleep shortly,~ Noemi commented.

She then thought over the Sub-Lt’s suggestion before she slowly shook her head. ~I do not believe that my implants are that faulty. They just do not hold power over my personality in the same way they do the General’s. I cannot accept your offer while I remain capatain over the Halcyon. The extra processing ability of the implants is mandatory for my position. Just.. do what you see is fit with my implants.~

She then leaned in to whisper in to General Sephiroth’s ear, “Go ahead. Eat.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt Kalysto was highly amused at this point and let Noemi know such.

“You can’t feed somebody who’s sleeping. He’s sleeping Noemi, I didn’t shut down his communication centers.” He made Sephiroth’s arm raise for fun, and then he waggled it around, making him pick his nose shortly afterwards. “This is cool.”

He let Sephiroth be at ease again. “I wonder if they ever abused that feature. He’s like a puppet with strings when you activate it. I can make him do anything from here.”

“Don’t worry about feeding him. It’s probably better if you don’t. When he wakes up, he’s probably not going to feel well.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi paused at the Sub-Lieutenant’s explanation concerning the General’s state. Scowling, she narrowed her eyes before she set the food down on the night stand next to her bed. She then got to work on stripping herself down so that she could go to sleep.

~Remain professional, Sub-Lt. Sol’thenan. Do not abuse the power that you were given over the General or myself.”

Once she finished stripping down, she slide under the covers before she went to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah yeah, I’m on it.” Sub Lt Kalysto laughed. “Don’t worry about it, I was just seeing what it could do.” He paused, quiet for a few moments. “Hey nice. You can see his vitals and things in percents. Heartrate, 67 beats per minute. Temperature, 97.9°F. Oxygen saturation, 96%. You can even see stuff you don’t need to know about…”

He worked most of the way through the night, stopping only to get coffee and food. When the sun was properly above the horizon to begin the morning, he was finally finished. He withdrew the intrusion programs from the General’s mind and left him to rest properly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi released the slightest of moans as she was woken up by 5 am in the morning by her implants. She sat up before she reached back to gently rub her back. After about ten seconds, her mind was fully active and awake due to her programming. So, she glanced over at the General before she leaned in to gently nudge him.

“General Sephiroth? It is morning.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth wasn’t running on his implants right now. They were closed down still from the programming and were still updating at 5am in the morning. He did nothing, even after they were finished. Kalysto had forgotten to turn the free-will parameters back on and so the General continued to sleep.

He looked very peaceful however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi nudged the General a few more times before she became concerned. After a bit, she pinged the engineering department and the Sub-Lt. Her message stated that the General appeared to be still asleep, even though she was informed that the work on his implants should be done by now. She requested for a solution as soon as possible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The Engineering department responded to Noemi’s query a few moments later, saying that the General’s implants needed to be kickstarted. After another few moments of silence, General Sephiroth began to twitch.

He furrowed his brows and began to groan. Sub Lt Kalysto had done a lot of work on his implants and so he began trying to make sense of everything again. Many, many things had been rewired. It was just a matter of trying to get through it and work out what was what.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi shook her head as she received the response. As she waited for the General to wake, she made a mental note to see to it that such an oversight never occurred again. Not that she ever expected to have someone’s implants, other than her own, reprogrammed any time soon.

As she heard the General groan, she leaned in toward him before she reached in to gently brush his bangs out of his eyes.

“Good morning, General. I hope you feel better,” the captain greeted. “My team did the best job that they could manage.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth made a few pathetic groaning sounds and furrowed his brows further, a deep irritated scowl settling on his face. He placed a hand on his head and groaned, mumbling to Noemi before sitting up.

“Something is buzzing in my head… I don’t know what it is…” He coughed a few times, then lay down again. “Your team did a terrible job. I feel fuzzy and I have a headache.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi narrowed her eyes as she recalled the events of the previous night. After a bit, she shook her head before she responded, “I was warned that you would not feel well. I think you need to give it some time for your mind to readjust to not being so… constrained.”

Once again, she moved her hand to brush it through the General’s hair. Being that they were stationed in a stable position over Mideel/Samoa, she knew that she did not need to report to the bridge any time soon. Instead, she settled down next to the General’s side.

“Other than the headache, how do you feel?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Horrible…” He nudged Noemi’s arm lovingly before sighing. “Forgive me. I will return.”

The General rose to his feet and stretched, scratching himself idly before walking into the bathroom to get himself a glass of water. “I am guessing you want a more detailed status report… my throat is dry. My head is buzzing. I have a headache. I feel dizzy.” He muttered. “It’s like a hangover without the liquor.”

He downed the entire glass and moved back to the bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi tilted her head to the side at the General’s description of his status. She then released a short chuckle before she shook her head.

“It is very interesting that you would describe it as such, General,” Noemi commented. “I do not believe I had ever seen you touch liquor. I also thought that they had initially programmed you to be forced to throw up if you ingested the slightest bit of liquor… At least, that’s what they told me they programmed for me. I tried to see if that statement was true once… I did not like the results.”

Shaking her head, she looked over at him again. “Still, I was more wondering how you felt aside from physical ailments. They were told to remove the inhibitions that had been placed over your thoughts and personality.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth sighed at Noemi’s commentary and slowly nodded. “I don’t know why they’re so damn over-protective… to be honest I really hate it… it’s ridiculous…” He sighed and decided to cancel most of his appointments for the day, considering the prospects of staying in bed to recouperate.

It was good to have a day off. He couldn’t remember the last time he had one.

“I will admit,” He said very quietly. “That I am happy to get away from them because of that… there is so much I wanted to do in my life, but was inhibited because of their rules.” He groaned. “No longer…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi allowed herself a small grin as she heard the General’s comments. She then leaned in to kiss his forehead.

“I hope this means that you’re going to stop being angry at me for deciding to escape. I think I deserve a peaceful death after all that I’ve had to put up with,” the Captain stated.

As she straightened up, she kneaded her right hand against the top of the General’s scalp. She was more than content that they were no longer under an oppressive authority that felt that they were nothing more than property.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The General sighed. “If anything,” He quietly stated, “It means that the Sub-Lieutennant’s hack-job programming was a success…” He put a hand to his head. “Doesn’t feel like it though.”

He groaned before rolling onto his side. His physical status report data told him that he was fine and normal, save for a mild fever. But in truth he felt like he’d been runover by a truck. He closed his eyes and grinned when Noemi touched him. It felt good. Soothing. Very pleasant.

“You can’t die just yet…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi quickly shook her head at the General’s sentiment before she leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose. Shaking her head after she kissed him, she lifted herself up enough to look into his eyes.

“General, that isn’t what I meant. I’m no where close to dying… However, they were going to kill me soon. I know that much. That is what I was referring to.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The General’s eyes focussed on Noemi when she looked back at him and he grinned, reaching up to draw his finger along the line of her lower jaw, allowing his hand to drop again once he touched her chin.

“I see… it is best you fled then…” He sighed. “They probably would have done the same to me before too long…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“They probably would. You’re not that much younger than I. Heh, most men your age wouldn’t be on active duty at all any more…,” Noemi commented. “I’d dare say they would have gotten rid of you as soon as you were incapable of producing viable sperm.”

She leaned her head toward his hand as he touched her. After grinning at him, she sent a short notice to the medical staff to indicate that Sephiroth does not feel well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted loudly. “Incapable of producing viable sperm? My, that’s years away. Some males can continue doing that well into their 60s you know.” He scowled. He was about to add more until he felt the medical department accessing his implants. He squinted and shut his eyes, putting a hand to his head.

“Feels like buzzing…”

Moments later, one of the medical staff appeared at the other side of the door, knocking on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi stood up as soon as she heard the knocking. After giving the General a quick nod, she moved to the door to permit the staff inside. She then looked back over to the General.

~I know that may have been some time away for you. However, there’s no saying for certain. You would have definitely been retired within the next few years due to your age, though. That I know for certain.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The Medical Personnel staff member let himself inside with a curt nod to Noemi before he moved over to the bed. He dumped his bag onto the floor and began to connect magnetic probes to Sephiroth’s head, also wrapping an arm band around his nearer bicep.

Sephiroth sat still but clearly didn’t appreciate the intrusion. *”Retired, yes. From the military…”* He said, scowling. *”But I still would have been a tactician. Did you see how old some of those military tacticians were at HQ? Grand Marshal Torres was nearly 70.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi gave Sephiroth a very serious look before she slowly shook her head. She had a strong feeling that the man was kidding himself. So, she went ahead and explained her thoughts.

~General, consider how much they modified your behavior to get you to be their perfect pet. Do you really believe that they would permit for you to strategize for the war?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”The bigger question is… why wouldn’t they?” He grumbled. *“You know as well as I do how long and hard I worked to get to to the top of their ranks. I worked damn hard for it, I would have deserved it.”* He snorted. *”There’s no other way to become one of their tacticians. I made the highest field rank possible. The only way up was to not be on the field any more.”*

He growled as he felt his arm pinched. “Watch it!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi shook her head before she reached down to pat his head.

~I still doubt that they would have done any of that, General,~ Noemi responded. ~You were their pet project. Your rank was incidental, that’s all. So was mine. We both know that. We were just property. What we thought meant nothing.~

She sighed before continuing on, ~Anyway, what good is strategy if they had to program it all into you?~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.