JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth sighed tiredly but nodded in acknowledgement. “I will talk to him when it is time tomorrow. I just want to… I just want to stop feeling like you’re a traitor, and I’m a traitor, and that I need to report this!” He place his head in his hands and sat there like that for a few moments, quiet.

“I hate it…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I hate it, too,” Noemi admitted. “However, I do have a loop-hole… As long as we are on the Halcyon, we are on an autonomous entity. I am captain, so I am in control here. Hence, what I decide goes.”

She continued to stroke the General’s head, feeling calmed by the action.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth sighed, slowly nodding his head. She was right, and he couldn’t think of a reason to dispute it. He still felt horrible about the recent events though, and scowled even though he was thoroughly enjoying being caressed and patted by Noemi’s hands.

“What are we going to do?” He paused. “From here out, I mean…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, first we will have someone at least lesson the constraints on our programming,” Noemi responded. “I want to finally know what it is like to be free.. I’d also like to know that I do really love you. I know this may be a bit cruel to think this way… but my feelings for you could be programmed in.”

She bit her lip before she shook her head. She then released a deep sigh. “Then, we’ll just adapt to living here. It seems peaceful enough.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth listened quietly to Noemi’s plan. He nodded slowly throughout most of it, sighing when she commented that she wanted to be sure if she really loved him. “What if it is just programmed in? What if you end up growing to hate me? I’d be stuck in another reality with somebody I don’t even like…”

He grunted. “I don’t even want to think about how that would work…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’ve known you since you were an infant,” Noemi stated. She then turned her head to the side. “I don’t think it’s programmed in. I remember liking you as a friend and more before the implants were installed. So… I think I do honestly love you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well find out!” He hissed, suddenly moving away from her. He swung around on his heels to face her, seeming quite grumpy and annoyed. “How can you be sure? I don’t want you to just be saying that to satiate me.” He growled. “I’m not a fool.”

He paced around the room for a brief period, then glanced at the buttons on the walls. “I’m hungry…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

At first, the Captain tensed up at the General’s exclamation. Sighing, she shook her head before she quickly got to her feet to walk over to his side. Once there, she wrapped her arms about him so that she could hug him.

“I am being a fool with those doubts, General,” Noemi admitted. “Even if the initial feeling was programmed in, I think that it has been far too long and that I am genuinely in love with you. I do not want to ever think of a life without you in it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I do not want to talk about this any more,” General Sephiroth hissed. “This conversation is over. Over. Do you understand?” He growled and wriggled away from her, stepping across the room towards the wall control panel.

“Until you get your priorities and mind sorted out, I’m not going to be very happy about any of this…” He snorted. “Now damn it, I’m hungry. I want food.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Then ask for the crew to bring dinner here,” Noemi simply stated.

Snorting, she turned away from him, for she couldn’t do anything else with the way that he was treating her. Instead, she moved over to her bed so that she could remove her jacket. Once she removed the clothing from her upper body, she reached over to her nightstand so that she could gather some lotion to apply on her arms. She took care to moisturize the scaled patches on her shoulders.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The General grumbled aloud to himself as he punched a few buttons on the wall. Then he headed for the door, scowling. “I am going to play pool. Do you want to come and beat my ass at it again?”

He shrugged. “I ordered food. It will arrive to the recreational area. So they already know where I am going.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi lowered her head before she shook her head. Soon after, she muttered under her breath, “No, I don’t feel like doing that. I just want to have you back to normal… I do not enjoy having your anger directed to me at a constant rate. There is nothing I can do.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth sighed at her. “I’m not angry at you. I’m just…” He hesitated. “Well yes, I am angry. I am angry that you have possibly put all of us in great danger. I am angry that you took us away from where we were without really saying anything.”

He snorted. “I do not want to be hunted down because of a decision you made!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi looked down at the floor for a few moments before she lifted her head to look up at the General with cold and angered eyes. After a brief moment of silently glaring at him, she frowned before she looked over to the side.

“You were present when we both questioned the Sephiroth from this reality. You were also present when I made the decision to risk in believing that his words were true. I gave you the choice to stay behind. However, you stated that you did not want to loose me again. Yet, you are daring to say that I am the sole one responsible for your current position here on the Halcyon? You had the choice to stay on the station. You choose to come with me. Do you not remember that fact?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth grumbled for a brief period before throwing his hands up in the air. “I didn’t want to lose you, yes. But I didn’t know we would end up like.. like THIS!” He loudly huffed, and began to pace around the room. “We’re dead, you know.” His anger subsided somewhat, but he was using it as a cover for fear.

“We’re so screwed. All of us!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Welcome to my world, General..,” Noemi muttered. She once again turned her eyes down to the ground as he paced about the room. “From the moment I was born, there was never a question as to whether or not they would put me to death one day. I am part-dragon. It was only a matter of when, not if.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The General sighed. “I don’t even know what was to happen to me. You don’t ask questions though… I wonder if they were planning to do something to me in the end. You don’t just make somebody blindly obedient for the sole reasoning because it suits you to do so.”

“They’re going to find us. You know that right? If not now, one day…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I highly doubt that they’ll find us, General,” Noemi attempted to calm down the man. “The idea of multiple realities is just a theory buried deep within a few obscure papers. There will be no interdimensional travel for many years, most likely centuries. So, they will not find us, General.”

Sighing, she pressed her lips together as she considered anything. After a bit, she sent a message to Sub-Lt. Kalysto that requests him to find an ample team that can remove the behavior and personality reconditioning programming for General Sephiroth as soon as possible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub Lt. Kalysto pondered Noemi’s message very carefully. After some minutes of silence, a message finally came back to her.

“I need the General’s 12 key pin-code. And that’s just to break into the left hemisphere implant.”

General Sephiroth scowled. “Do you think that will stop them? When they discover interdimensional travel, what’s next – time travel. Then they will hunt us down. They stop at nothing, Noemi. Nothing.” He scowled. “It’s only a matter of time for them. Why can’t you see that?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi glanced up at the General for a moment as she listened to him. She then shook her head before she released a deep sigh.

“I honestly do not think they’ll be able to do that with ease, General,” Noemi stated. “It will take quite some time for them to come up with the resources to manage such a feat. I do not even know how your duplicate managed it..”

She then glanced down at the floor as she thought. After a bit, she responded to the Sub-Lt. with the pin-code that she believed was for the General’s implants. At least, it was a code that she had hacked a few months ago.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub Lt. Kalysto received the code and nodded, almost immediately replying to Noemi. “Thank you. I went ahead and accessed his mind implants, and I have access to… the implants have names? How long have we been working with this crap and didn’t know that?”

There were a few moments of silence. “Taking JEN-01 offline now. That’s the main one where the core changes are made so if your General starts to behave strangely, don’t worry. It’s me fucking around.”

General Sephiroth stood still, not knowing what was going on. Then he began to lean off-kilter, stumbling to sit down in a chair shortly afterwards. He looked disorientated and confused. He sat up, blinking at Noemi, almost as if he was seeing her for the first time.

“Wh…” He mumbled out. “Wh… what’s going on?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi walked over to the General before she reached in to grasp onto his arm so that she could assist him into easing into the chair. Once he was sitting down, she reached in to gently rub the General’s left cheek.

“Shhhh…,” Noemi attempted to soothe him. “I have asked the engineering department to go ahead and attempt to remove the behavior modifications from your implants. I don’t know how well this will work, though..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub Lt. Kalysto began to work. He grumbled slightly at the things he was already encountering, and then began to rearrange things, reprogramming the implants.

“I have to take all three of them offline. You may as well put him to bed for the evening and get his active mind to sleep. With the amount of fixes and patches over his personality cores, this is going to take at least seven hours.”

He sighed. “If you want yours fixed, I can probably do that too.”

General Sephiroth grumbled in protest. But didn’t say anything further.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi lowered her head as she watched over the General for a moment, she then looked over to the side upon receiving the transmissions from the elf. Nodding to herself, she reached up to grip onto the General.

“Come on, let’s get you to sleep,” Noemi instructed. “They need you to be resting to finish the work on the implants.”

She then gently tugged the General over to the bed. Given that he seemed disoriented, she reached down to remove his boots once she had him seated.

~You may reprogram mine as well, but don’t make them a priority. Mine have always been faulty and have lost control over my thought processes with age. Concentrate on the General, then remove my programming.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub Lt. Kalysto pondered Noemi’s words for a brief period before finally sending her another slew of messages as he discovered things.

“If your programming is going bad, do you want me to deactivate your implant cores entirely? You would still have access to the memory files, but if the cores are deactivated… your grey matter would have to all the thinking and processing work. Not that something like that would be hard for somebody like you.” He grinned, amused.

“I don’t know if you know this or not, but I’m reading the instruction manual that came with these implants. Your access code was like… opening Pandora’s Box, literally. Everything is nicely laid out inside and neat for us to work on without any hinderances. I guess they didn’t count on their security being broken one day. They should have known who they were dealing with.”

“Stupid idiots… we’re like kids. They made rules, and we broke them.”

“Your brain doing work, though… Noemi… do you want it that way? It looks like they shut your implants down when you’re asleep, three times a month.” Came the next comment. “To stop your mind matter from going into atrophy.”

General Sephiroth made no protest at all when he was laid down. He made a few sounds and mumbled about his food and the fact that he was still hungry, but he was silent moments later once the implants were shut down.

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.