JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That one I can’t answer. I’d probably be somewhere unfavourable. Or dead. Which is also unfavourable. *shakes his head and continues to feed Azul, whom has quietened down now because most of her problem was hunger* What about you? What do you think?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t ask you what you thought your other possible futures would have been. I asked if you would have rather had something different be your fate. *she then tilts her head* What do I think about you being domesticated? I hardly think you’re that tame.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, then you’re wrong. People shove me all the time. Back then I would have broken their necks. Now I just… *shrugs lightly* Do nothing. I don’t do anything at all. *shakes his head and shrugs again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That statement was only true during the few years that you followed Jenova. Back when you were originally in SOLDIER, you followed orders and fought without knowing why. I would say that was being a chained dog. *shakes her head* You’re definitely not like that any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still shoved other soldiders back, even before I knew of, or had heard of Jenova. *frowns at her* And no, I’m not like that any more. *takes Azul out of the feeding chair and carries her to the living room so he can set her on the floor for a while*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks* Only if they were lower ranked than you, I’m certain… And definitely never was it the ones who mattered. *shrugs before following the silver-haired blur* You’re still not that domesticated. Heh, I wouldn’t doubt if you’d tear out the throat of any one of your men who dared to touch my assets.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused at the statement of assets* Yes, most likely. But that has nothing to do with domestication. That is a matter of pride and ownership. It has nothing to do with anything else. Besides.. people who do that should be punished regardless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft chuckle at Seph’s response. She then grins at him* Must you always take everything so seriously? *her grin only widens after she asks her question* Still, I hardly see you as truly domesticated. So, stop worrying over it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I am not that worried. Now come on back into the other room. I want to keep an eye on the youngsters to ensure they do not get into a fight. *nudges her back towards the living room and the couch*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm.. Only if I get to use you as a pillow. *broadly grins at him. She then moves to sit on the couch once more*

Dimitri: *has been keeping an eye on the time on and off as he reads in Edgeworth’s office. For the most part, he intends to make certain that Edgeworth doesn’t avoid Phoenix yet again, However, he tries to make his plans silent and hopefully unnoticed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Isn’t that what you were doing before? *relaxes out on the couch and sighs, glancing down at Alexander and Azul before resuming his TV watching* Why am I not at work today? *shrugs*

Edgeworth: *works until a few minutes past the end of the day shift. He shuts down his computer and packs up his papers into his briefcase, then locks it up and heads out of the room* Go home to your family. I will see you tomorrow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *sighs in relief as he notices that it is the end of the work day. However, when Edgeworth simply tells him to go home, he releases a soft sigh before nodding* Umm… Yea.. See you tomorrow. *he quickly moves to put up the books that he was reading. However, he keeps his attention on the door as he does this*

Jenna: Hrm… It may have been. I’m not certain. *yawns before she snuggles up against Seph* And you are not at work because i had that examination. You wanted to be available. Remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *picks up his coat from the coat stand by the door before he exits the room. He puts it on to keep himself partially obscured and pulls the collar up to cover his face. Then he walks down the corridor past the other room containing Mia and Phoenix and heads for the lobby, briskly exitting the building for the day*

Phoenix: *watches Edgeworth go and waves to him, shrugging when he doesn’t respond* Oh well… bye Edgeworth. See you… tomorrow I guess…

Sephiroth: Ah. Yes…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *soon follows Edgeworth out of the building, since he had finished putting things up. He glances at Phoenix as Edgeworth passes by then looks in Edgeworth’s direction. Soon after, he jogs over to Edgeworth’s side* You’re still avoiding your friend?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: He’s not really my friend. He is an old friend I knew once… we are acquaintences as far as things go these days. *glances at him, frowning as he stops* Why are you following me? I said I was going home….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm.. Well, the door out of the ShinRa building is the same no matter. *kicks at the ground* You shouldn’t be hiding from him, though… I mean… You were friendly enough to let him stay in your house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *sighs* I let him stay because if I didn’t, he would be a bum by now. He already was… he needed somewhere to stay until he was on his feet. I had my wealth to fall back on. He had been living from paycheck to paycheck. *shakes his head* He’s hopeless. Can I go home now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *softly* You still shouldn’t be hiding from him.. Who knows, there might be a day where you might need his friendship, and if you keep him at a distance, it won’t be there. Right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Why are you giving me a lecture about this? I already stated that I am going home for the evening. You are wasting my free time now. **frowns at him and heads to exit the building* I don’t want to hear about this. Good evening to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It’s not a lecture… Just advice. *sighs as he shakes his head. He then makes his way to his own home, deciding to leave Edgeworth be*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *returns to his house and glares when he finds his door unlocked. He steps inside and backs up, loudly growling as he discovers his television, and half the appliances in his house have been stolen. He quickly stumbles outside again and marches back to the ShinRa Building, yelling once he moves to the office again* There’s no law enforcement in this place at all, is there!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *Had caught wind that Sephiroth’s offspring is about to enter SOLDIER, so he’s snuck into the ShinRa building to watch her. He pauses as he hears Edgeworth’s exclamations then tilts his head. He then calmly speaks up* “Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul. Pride is lost. Wings stripped away, the end is nigh.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *yells loudly at Genesis* My house got broken into! I don’t much care about your… *trails off, huffing* I don’t even know what you said! *growls and picks up the phone at his desk, dialling the army*

Sephiroth: *after several minutes, his own PHS begins to ring. He sighs and nudges Jenna, picking it up to answer* What? *is silent, frowning* I see. *grunts* Yes. Have somebody deal with it. *hangs up the phone again, snorting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: Heh, not an appreciator of the fine arts, I see. *shakes his head and shrugs as he watches Edgeworth stalk into his office. He then flicks at his bangs as he hears the complaint* Heh, a petty theft. Such a trifling matter. And on an island no-less.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: There is more than one island here. There is also a port. It is easy to steal things here… *deeply frowns and picks up the phone again, dialling the army, trying to get some actual actions to occur* They weren’t petty things. Half my house has been stolen.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.