JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree permitted for Kalysto to slip off of the horse first. Once he was clear from the horse, she slipped off then nodded at his instructions.

“Alright, I’ll do just that,” Desiree confirmed before she glanced at the horse. She then waved at it in order to tell it to leave. Once she felt comfortable on her feet again, she walked over to Mahret so that she could pet and hug the large felhunter.

“See, everything’s alright, girl.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret made muffled snorting sounds as she was hugged, her jaws closed in the hugging movement. When Desiree let go of her again she stumbled backwards and loudly sneezed onto the ground in front of her, spraying it with slobber.

*”Clam was idiot. Alright now, yes.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Anything that picks on you is an idiot,” Desiree softly assured her demon dog.

She then pat Mahret’s head once more before she glanced back at the shop. Frowning in thought, she considered Kalysto’s schedule before she turned around to begin heading home. She figured that Kalysto should finish his work for the day before going home.

“Come, Mahret. Let’s go home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret nodded her head, then aggressively poked Desiree in the shin, trying to walk between her legs. The action, although very shovey and rough, was playful. The aim of her movement was to land Desiree onto her back.

*”Want to be horse.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a loud yelp as Mahret wiggled between her legs. Grinning, she slowed down before she shuffled so that Mahret could slip under her. Once on top of Mahret, she frowned in thought before she gripped onto two tufts of Mahret’s fur.

“Sorry if this hurts you, girl. You don’t exactly have a saddle or reins.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret made a purring guttural sound in the back of her throat as she began to run off. Because her legs were so low to the ground, the Felhunter-ride back to the house would have been anything but smooth. Each movement and step was a rumbling judder, almost like being in a vehicle with square wheels.

When she reached the house, she sat squarely on her hinds, snorting at the door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nearly stumbled off of Mahret as they finally reached the house. Groaning, she reached back to rub her back before she shook her head.

“No offense, Mahret… However, I don’t think I’m going to do that again. My bones won’t be able to handle it,” Desiree stated. She then walked inside of the house so that she could check up on the children.

—-

By the end of the day, Noemi found her way back to the deck where she had left General Sephiroth and his crew. She had finished her conversation with the President here, and found that she had no reasons to stand against him. However, for now, there was no housing available for her crew. So, she had agreed to keep them stationed on the Halcyon.

Upon arriving at the deck, she walked over to the dragons, hoping that the Sub-Lt. had finished his work. Given his background, having come from an underdeveloped world and all, she found him to be quite intelligent, despite strange. Of course, since he had been raised by Seferia of all beings, that fact was not much of a surprise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The captive dragons ambled around slowly, mostly because the permissions in their armor couldn’t allow them to go too far. However, they seemed relatively pleased just to be able to stand. Sub Lt. Kalysto stood nearby with a handheld device, slowly working out kinks in the programming, also setting permission properties.

When Noemi came towards him he gave her a brief nod of respect and acknowledgement, returning to his working. “Hello, captain.” He nodded, pleased with his work. “It is done.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi tilted her head to look up at the dragons. She then nodded in appreciation before she turned her attention back to the Sub-Lt.

“Good work. Continue performing this efficiently and you’ll make it to being a lieutenant,” Noemi complimented the elf. She then moved in closer to eye over the settings that he is programming in. “I see no reason to restrict them too much. Just insure that they do not attack nor harm the populous. Remember, our war is not even present here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto waved a hand to the dragons as he shrugged. “I know it’s not our war, but there certainly is something going on that you should know about. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but the dragons certainly are hostile towards people here. And there are territorial struggles. They are just earth and land based, rather than planetary based.” He shrugged again. “Unless restrained, they are a disaster waiting to happen you know.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, I have noticed that there is some sort of territorial struggle occurring here,” Noemi responded. “However, Sub-Lt., I have been informed that this struggle has only just started. So, it should be relatively easy to settle this.”

The captain then walked over to the nearest dragon before she looked him over. As far as she could tell, the restraints would work out quite well. She saw no errors in the installation of the armor. However, the system was experimental, so it would require monitoring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male dragon looked down at Noemi with a vague air of disdain and then disinterest, wandering away four feet so his rear flank and tail were facing her now.

Sub-Lt. Kalysto chuckled slightly. “Oh you’re right. It has barely begun.” He nodded to the restraints, then headed for the transport ships. “We should go home now, yes? They will be alright here on the ground tonight.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi allowed herself a very small smirk as she lowered her head. She then softly spoke under her breath, “Oh, how I remember a time that you cried about going home every five seconds.”

Her shoulders quaked as she repressed a chuckle. As she settled down, she shook her head before she surveyed the area for her life partner. Upon spotting his silver hair, she walked over to the General so that she could reach over to gently squeeze his left hand in greeting.

“You should have come with me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto looked rather angry at Noemi’s reminder. “Yes, I know you remember it. How could you let me forget it?” He buried his face in a hand and sighed. “Let’s never bring that up again, understood?”

General Sephiroth grinned at Noemi and chuckled. “I should have come with you? But you were enjoying yourself out there so much, I imagine….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi waved her hand at the Sub-Lt., for she was used to his complaints concerning her memories of his childhood. She didn’t put much thought into his reaction at all, since she was familiar with it. In fact, she found it rather entertaining to bring up his childhood.

Instead, the captain kept her attention on the General. She frowned at him before shaking her head. “No, I would have much more enjoyed myself with you present. The ride was rather archaic. Also, the meeting itself was bland and boring. At least we are established as friendly.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Good,” General Sephiroth muttered. “I hardly want to be tagged as unfriendly so early on in the scheme of things.” He sighed. “Let’s retire to the ship, yes? There’s lots we still need to talk about,” He added quickly, glaring, “In private.”

Sub-Lt Kalysto sighed at General Sephiroth’s attitude and moved off to do his own thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi gave the General an affirmative nod. However, she spared a moment to turn back around so that she could face the Sub-Lt.

After eying him and the dragons over, she calmly spoke out, “Wrap up your work on the restraints. Once you are done with that, Sub-Lt., you may have the rest of the night to yourself. You may even spend it with your brother, if that is what pleases you.”

With that said, she walked over to the shuttle so that she could pilot both herself and the General back to the ship. Once on board, she made her way to her quarters.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub Lt Kalysto raised a brow at Captain Noemi and pointed to the dragons. “I finished all three of them hours ago. All I’m doing now are tweaks on the software. Making it better. It’s been operational since it was installed.” He shrugged. “But I can wrap that up.” He began finishing off his current work and handed the device to Captain Noemi.

“Download the programming files onto your implants. Then you can remotely control the things from the air.” He waved a hand and stepped onto one of the other boarding ships. “See you.”

General Sephiroth was silent for most of the journey back. He folded his arms and was quiet, sighing when they were finally in Noemi’s quarters.

“I don’t even know what to say to you right now.” He grunted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi had briefly looked over the device that was handed to her; however, she didn’t spend much time on it. For the most part, she felt that the device should go to the locals of this planet, so she intended to hand it over on the following day.

Once inside her quarters, she sat down at her desk before she sighed at the General, “I thought you already got that out of your system..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth loudly snorted. “Well obviously no because I’m still irritated by what you did. Hmm?” He folded his arms and deeply scowled. “I don’t even know what to tell you right now. Does it honestly matter?”

He harumphed before moving over to Noemi’s bed, sitting on the edge of it. “I feel like a traitor.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi frowned at the General’s responses. She then shook her head before she calmly replied, “We were betrayed from the day we were born… We both know that. They were done with me…”

Her head lowered even more as she considered over the implications. Eventually, she looked up at the General, attempting to look into his eyes. “Would you have killed me if they asked?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth slowly shook his head. “No, I wouldn’t have killed you if they asked. Though they probably would have just put me out cold and adjusted my implants again. You know that.” He scowled. “How many times was I adjusted? They knew I was a troublemaker. They seeked to fix every tiny little rebellious kink they didn’t like….”

He whapped the side of his head. “Sometimes I wonder if they are still in effect at this very moment…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi sighed before she got to her feet so that she could walk over to the General. She then reached up to gently rub her fingers through his fringe.

“I know. They were just as rough on me. However, my implants were an older model than yours.. They never worked as well with behavior modification,” the captain stated. She then lowered her head before she sighed at him.

“I still made my choice out of a desire to live. In the long run, I think that’s a rather important thing..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth sighed and shook his head. “I suppose so. I don’t really know what to say to you….” He shrugged his shoulders and sat there, accepting of her gentle touch for now. “Do you think you could go into my implant programming and find their fixes? I’d like for them to be removed. Every time they didn’t like something, they would modify me until I was their perfect little puppet.”

He snorted. “Now it’s my turn.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi lowered her head before she slowly shook her head. She was no programmer by far. She hardly understood the programs that were found within their implants. However, she had a feeling that she knew who might know the programming language.

“I can’t… However… Sub-Lt. Kalysto is versed in programming languages. It went along with his studies to become an engineer. He may be able to remove them.”

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.