JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m not my mother,” Desiree plainly stated. She pressed her lips into a firm line before she continued on. “Even then, she did come back. Father said that she has a split personality problem and that was why she left then. She was… sick. However, she’s been loyal ever after. So, I think.. she’s earned forgiveness. That still doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t put faith into other people, especially the children and me.”

Col. Zack quickly nodded his head before he pulled out his pistol. Without wasting any time, he cleanly shot Mahret in the head in order to follow through with his orders.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret loudly screeched in pain as she was shot through the head. She staggered around for a brief moment before collapsing onto her side, dead.

General Sephiroth folded his arms and smirked. “Good work, Colonel.” He waved over some other soldiers. “Pick up this corpse and analyze it. Get it onto the ship and have a look. It may prove to be of some value.”

Kalysto sighed. “Yeah I get your point. But do you get mine? To trust somebody is easy. To trust them utterly is nigh impossible.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree leaned in to brush her fingers through Kalysto’s hair, straightening a few strands. She then shook her head at his statements.

“You still need to do it for a select few, Kalysto,” Desiree stated. “Sure, it may leave you vulnerable. However, if that person never breaks your trust, you’ll be stronger for it, hm?”

Col. Zack gave the General a large grin as he was complimented. He then nodded before he reached back to stretch out his arm. “Just doing my duty, Sephy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made some low grumbling sounds and sighed. “Yeah I suppose you’re right. But I put them in danger, so do I make everyone weaker? Oh who knows.” He whacked his Dreadsteed in the butt and finally climbed up onto it, moving the box in-front of him.

“Walking sucks.” He stated simply. “Get on.” He held the box with one hand, extending his other down to Desiree.

General Sephiroth paced around the dead Felhunter, poking at it with his boot. “You did good. You can be at ease now.” He kicked the corpse, adding. “Disgusting creature. I wonder how many more of them there are?”

Mahret made an upset sound from her place in the Nether and telepathically contacted her mistress.

“Bad people. Sit there. Bang. Dead. DEAD!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree tilted her head as she tried to make sense out of Kalysto’s babble. Eventually, she shrugged for she wasn’t quite certain how to comment at all. Instead, she just grinned as Kalysto extended his hand to her before she was pulled up onto the steed.

“Thank you, my warlord. I always enjoy your body heat.”

Chuckling, she wrapped her arms about his chest. She then frowned as Mahret contacted her. ~Bang, dead? Oh… sorry. I should have told you to follow us. I’ll summon you again as soon as I can.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Why I die?”* Mahret squeaked in anger. *”Just sit there. Do nothing! Not chew. Not bite. Sit. Sit is dead? Stupid!”*

Kalysto chuckled. “Mmm, Warlord. I would have never have been one of those, even if I tried.” He laughed. “Oh well.” He held onto the box with one hand, holding the reigns of the Dreadsteed in his other, riding it along towards the shop.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~They probably just didn’t know what they were doing, Mahret. You are a pretty fearsome and large beast. It’s only natural that they’d be scared of you,~ Desiree assured. ~Take it as a compliment. You scare them by just sitting there.~

Desiree then released a soft chuckle at Kalysto’s comments. “Of course you’re a warlord. You conquered me, no?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto laughed aloud. “Wasn’t that the other way around? What do you take yourself for, Desiree? Who’s really the terrifying one here?” He chuckled. “You conquered me. I wanted to lead down a path of destruction and damnation. My own personal hell. Who honestly wants that for themselves? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.”

Mahret squeaked. *”Not fair…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree giggled in response to Kalysto’s statements. Shaking her head, she reached in to momentarily tickle him before she grinned, “Oh, perhaps. However, I was in love with someone else. So, you conquered me in that way by swaying me to your charms.”

~I know it isn’t fair. However, at least they can’t really kill you. So don’t worry, Mahret.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret squeaked angrily. *”Can too! Can too kill, get eaten by bigger demon, you dead-dead, ain’t ever comin’ back. You see? Can die, and if they see that they probably eat me. Must not eat! “*

Kalysto wiggled a bit in his seat, momentarily struggling to hold onto everything. “Hey, do you want this box to get smashed?” He frowned, sighing. “At least wait until I’m off the horse, huh?” He shook his head and grinned again. “Yeah you were in love with somebody else. But it was messed up.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree audibly sighed at Mahret’s complaints. Frowning, she responded to the demon, ~No, I meant those mortals that killed you here can’t kill you. That’s what I meant.~

She then looked at Kalysto’s back before she nodded. “Alright, alright, I won’t tickle you, for now. However, that doesn’t mean that you’ll be safe once we arrive!” Grinning, she rested her head against his back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret seemed confused now. *”But they DID kill me… I sit there. Then they shoot. I go bang in head. I dead now. Back in Nether, gettin’ chewed on by big thing. It not know how to eat me though. It stupid.”*

Kalysto sighed. “Oh I hate threats…. you know that, right?” He grinned.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~No,~ Desiree attempted to correct Mahret’s thinking. ~I meant they can’t kill you for real. You still exist. I can still summon you. So, you’re not really dead. Anyway, you’re nearly as tall as I am, I think you can scare most demons over there.~

Desiree then leaned in to lick the back of Kalysto’s neck. “Mmmm…,” the young woman murmured. “I suppose you might. However, I think I’ll go ahead and threaten you with erotic touches anyway.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret telepathically showed Desiree a picture of the 12ft high Clam-like creature trying to chew on her leg. She stood there and did nothing aside from kick it off occasionally. It was slow and didn’t have teeth, but it wasn’t something she wanted to eat, herself. It was too armor-heavy and ugly looking.

*”Not scary to this. What do?”*

“Desiree!” Kalysto protested, wincing. “Not while we’re riding a goddamned horse…” He paused. “..literally.” He sighed. “Not now, OK? I gotta get this back to the shop. Then I have to finish something. Then I’m free to do whatever you want.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, then, ride faster, Kalysto,” Desiree commented. She then reached back to pat the rump of the horse that they were riding. “I need to summon Mahret back anyway. She’s complaining about being hassled.”

~Just hang tight, Mahret. I’ll summon you in a few minutes.~

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, then, ride faster, Kalysto,” Desiree commented. She then reached back to pat the rump of the horse that they were riding. “I need to summon Mahret back anyway. She’s complaining about being hassled.”

~Just hang tight, Mahret. I’ll summon you in a few minutes.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret grizzled. *”Hurry. Now it licking me. LICKING. With it face… I think that it face….”* She whimpered loudly. *”Help, mistress!”*

Kalysto sighed. “Yeah, though she’s probably just doing it to get attention. What’s going to harass her? She’s a.. a… she’s practically a mouth with legs!” He shook his head. “Xoroth is going as fast as he can. If you want to make him mad, kick him in the ribs. Then he’d probably turn on us…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes at Kalysto’s comments before she shook her head.

“Hell no. I’m not about to kick any of your demons. I know you trained them to attack.”

She poked his shoulder as she finished saying this. Grinning, she rested her head against his back once more. She knew that the ride was probably almost over, but she was enjoying it.

~Mahret, just slash at it. Make it go away.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret growled now. *”I DID shove. I tell it to go away. I can’t bite it. It keep following me. Make it go away!”* She grumbled aloud even though Desiree couldn’t hear her. *”How I slash?”*

Kalysto nodded, seeming quite pleased. “Yeah, I thought so… Heh.” He grinned victoriously and chuckled. “This horsie’s not going any faster because you want to do naughty things to it’s rider. So sit tight and enjoy the ride. We’re nearly back in the town anyway.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree hummed at Kalysto’s statement. There wasn’t anything for her to argue against, and she was quite comfortable. So, she just relaxed against him. However, as she continued to ride, she decided to attempt seeing if she could summon Mahret. So, she closed her eyes and concentrated on the summoning spell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret seemed appreciative as she felt her energies being pulled from the Nether, putting up absolutely no resistance whatsoever as Desiree summoned her to the physical plane. The only downside to all of it was that Desiree was not stationary, so when Mahret phased over into the physical realm, she appeared in the air next to her mistress before falling onto the ground, rising to her feet as she sensed her mistress riding away on a demon horse.

*”That some kind of joke? Hurts. Not funny!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced back at Mahret before she shrugged. She then tried to give the demon an innocent smile.

“Sorry, girl. You wanted out here as soon as possible. So, I summoned you from here. Just follow along. You’ll be fine..,” her voice trailed off as she considered something.

Mahret was rather large. Was it possible to ride her. She wasn’t quite certain. Still, she was comfortable with Kalysto. So, she wasn’t going to bother trying it for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret made aggitated noises as she began to run along after Desiree. She sounded very similar to a deep-throated banshee when she whined and screeched, and to the unknowing ear, the sounds may have even been quite unnerving and scary. This was not the demon’s intention at all, however. She was just pissed off.

Kalysto glanced back at the sounds and sighed, shrugging. “One day people are going to complain about noises like that. And then overzealous righteous idiots are going to go hunting for demons, thinking they have some blessing of a god behind them.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You mean Rhyderi? I’m certain he would put down each and every one of our demons if not for the fact that they belong to the two of us,” Desiree responded.

She then glanced ahead before she shifted in the saddle a bit. She could see Kalysto’s shop was coming up, so she knew the ride was almost over. Thus, she was preparing to slide off of the horse. Still, part of her wondered if Kalysto was prolonging the ride. After all, she would have imagined that they’d get there by now with the dreadsteed’s normal speed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh god, Rhyderi…” Kalysto sighed. “I wasn’t even thinking about him when I said it. But yeah… I’m sure he would kill us too if he were feeling like he’d been wronged. He has such an irritating holier-than-thou attitude…” The elf began to slow the horse down to a slow trot. Then he walked it into the town, soon reaching the Alchemy and Potions shop. He hopped down off the horse and stepped inside to drop the box on the counter.

“Desiree,” He called out to her. “When you are ready to get down, just wave your hand at the horse. It will go away again.”

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.