JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto flicked an ear at Desiree when he tightened the leg rigs in place on the dragons.

“Again,” He said cooly, more irritated than he was before, “I’m right here. You could just tell me. And whatever you are doing, I am hearing it.” He paused as Desiree contacted her Kalysto and he threw down his resonating screw-driver, causing it violently spark as it hit the dirt.

“You’re doing it again!” He spat on the ground. “You’re mocking me now, aren’t you. Stop it!”

Kalysto sighed. **”Are you sure it’s not a magic trick, an illusion or a demon? And what do you mean, not your father? Isn’t… well, everyone apart from your father ‘not your father’?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree yelped as the sparks flew from the screw driver. She then backed up before she scowled and shook her head.

“I’m not doing anything! I’m talking to my fiance! And unless you and my father are trying to play some deranged trick, you’re not him!” she explained.

She then backed away a bit before she contacted Kalysto again, ~Just… get your ass over here and you’ll see. This is really, really weird. And no, I don’t think it’s a trick. I specialize in illusions, Kalysto, and I don’t feel like this is one.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto glared heavily at Desiree and picked up the screwdriver, snapping off the end to make sparks come out of the base. He waved it at her, brandishing it like a weapon.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!!” He yelled. “Stop talking to me in my head and then tell me you’re not trying to talk to me! You ARE!” He growled. “You’re talking to me inside my head, and my name is Kalysto! Stop fucking with me, woman!”

Rhyderi had already stepped over once he heard the commotion and raised voiced. “Put that down.” He said simply, eyeing off the device.

Kalysto grumbled. *”Desiree, I’m supposed to be working, huh? I’ll come over and see though…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree yelped at the voilent reaction from the Sub-Lt. To be very honest, he was scaring her now, and she wasn’t liking it at all. So, after stepping back, she shook her head before she exclaimed, “I’m talking to my fiance, Kalysto, not you! I don’t know why you’re hearing what I’m saying to him.”

Frowning with concern, she took another step away to distance herself from the engineer. She then closed her eyes before she forcibly teleported Kalysto to her side.

As she made Kalysto appear, she pointed to him, “See! This is who I’m talking to!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was already running when Desiree teleported him. He took another two steps and promptly fell over onto his face. He groaned up at her and stood up again, dusting himself off.

“Next time you do that, warn me, huh…?” He sighed as he looked at Rhyderi, then Sub-Lt. Kalysto. “Huh, yeah. It’s like I’m looking into a mirror.” He eyed the sparking device in the duplicate’s hand and groaned. “Fuck… you’re not a goddamn Mage, are you?”

Sub-Lt Kalysto was yelling now. “I’m hearing what you’re saying to him because you’re talking to me! How dumb are you? GOD!” He glared at the other Kalysto. “No, I’m not a mage. Why the hell are you wearing that big blue dress for? And if it’s not a dress… it’s certainly the gayest looking robe I’ve ever seen.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree softly spoke to her fiance, “Sorry, but he was threatening me with that thing. I didn’t want to wait any longer with that sort of stuff going on… I’ll try to warn you next time.”

As she watched the other Kalysto, she narrowed her eyes once more. She then softly muttered under her breath before she summoned Mahret to her side.

“Kalysto isn’t wearing a dress… It’s a robe that enhances his magical powers.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “Yes, it’s a robe…” He pulled at the left sleeve. “I guess you’re unfamiliar with it.” He nudged Desiree in the arm. *”We should get out of here. I know he looks like me, but I’m better looking. And I’m not liking his attitude. Come teleport me back to my shop, and come with me.”*

Sub Lt. Kalysto glared. “I don’t care what it is. It looks ridiculous.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree reached over to grip onto her fiance’s hand before she slowly shook her head before indicated back to the dock with a nod of her head. The attendant had yet to come back with the delivery that she had come to pick up.

~It’ll have to wait just a few minutes, my warlord. Your herbs are still on the boat over there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt Kalysto growled out at Desiree, “I don’t have any herbs on a boat! You’re being stupid again!”

Kalysto sighed. “Oh shut up…” He told him. “Every time Desiree talks to me telepathically, you are able to receive it for some reason.” He nodded at Desiree. “Alright. Hurry though,” He glared at his dimensional double. “I’ll keep an eye on this idiot.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded before she stuck her tongue out at the Sub-Lt. She didn’t feel much like respecting that elf at all, given his attitude toward her. She then turned to the dock so that she could wait for the package. Once the attendant finally came, she grabbed onto it and moved toward the street.

“Ok, I’m ready to go,” Desiree told her fiance. “Let’s get out of here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glanced at the package and nodded, quickly scurrying away. “I don’t like that guy,” He said it loud enough for the other to hear. “He creeps me out. I don’t care how much he looks like me or is supposed to be me – he’s not me. He’s a total idiot.”

Sub Lt. Kalysto snorted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed at Kalysto before she gently squeezed his hand. Shaking her head, she leaned in to kiss his left ear.

“Hey, I think it’s much too early to judge that. I mean, you proclaimed me an idiot when we first met, remember?” Desiree tried to calm him down.

She then checked her hold on the package that she was carrying. She didn’t want to ruin Kalysto’s shipment, for it was needed for his store.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded at Desiree. “I guess, but he sure seemed like a dick to me.” He shrugged. “Do you have your car nearby, or are we…” He made a flying motion with his hand. “…porting back to my store? I left my assistant in charge so it’s all good, but I want to get back.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced over at Kalysto before she shook her head. “I walked over here, so my car isn’t anywhere near by,” she explained. She then reached back to scratch the back of her head before she looked around. “I guess I could teleport us back. If that’s what you really want. It was a nice day, though. That’s why I walked over here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto eyed off the crate and nodded. “Yeah, walk back.” He stepped back from her and raised his hands, a summoning circle of light appearing around his feet. After a brief period, he summoned his burning demon-horse steed out of the Nether, pushing it along towards Desiree.

“Or you can ride. Or you can put the crap on his back and have him carry it. Just mind he doesn’t set fire to the crate…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled as Kalysto summoned his horse to his side. Grinning, she shook her head before she moved to hand the crate over to the warlock.

“Ok, you win. Though your dragon would have been a better choice. He has more room on his back,” Desiree commented.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned. “Yeah possibly…” He pulled at the Dreadsteed’s saddle and put the crate up in it, securing it tight in place. Then he handed the reigns over to Desiree, casually walkling along beside her.

“There you go.” He grinned. “Unless you would rather ride it.” He paused as a thought came to mind, suddenly looking worried. “Where are the kids?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced up at the steed before she grinned and nodded with approval to the set-up. Kalysto’s idea seemed to work out pretty nicely. Not to mention, the island wasn’t too large, so the trip should take a short amount of time.

“Oh, the kids,” Desiree responded. “They’re in their room, asleep. The trip wasn’t supposed to last long at all, so I left them there to nap. They have Droozun and Lezprah watching them. They’ll be fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “Next time, don’t let a bunch of demons watch our kids…” He scowled. “As much as I like them, at the end of the day, they’re not pets. They’re still wild. They can turn on us, or eat our children. You know that, right?”

Mahret stared at Sub-Lt. Kalysto and General Sephiroth, sitting on her haunches. These smelled like things she was familiar with, but there was something different about them. They were fake. This caused her to growl and grumble. She was also cantankerous about not being given orders so she continued to sit, waiting for instruction.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a soft sigh as Kalysto scolded her. Shaking her head, she looked over at him. “I think you should give them more credit than that,” she muttered. “They’ve remained quite loyal to us. And you should know by now that just because something uses or comes from a certain type of power doesn’t mean that they will be the same as others that originate from the same way.”

Meanwhile, Col. Zack frowned as he watched the strange creature that was left behind by the other Kalysto and his girl. He narrowed his eyes before he reached over to grip onto his blaster.

“General? Do you know what that thing is?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth shrugged his shoulders and came over to look at the creature. He looked down at it, eyeing it off for a few moments before shrugging. “What is it? I don’t know. It doesn’t even have eyes, does it? Is it one of the native monsters? Catch it and do an analysis of it. Maybe it could be useful for something. At the very least, live bait.”

Mahret snarled but remained sitting.

Kalysto sighed. “As soon as you let your guard down, that is when they strike… all of the best betrayals came from being trusted. Don’t you know that?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree reached over to pat Kalysto’s back before she shook her head at him. “Not everything will betray you in the end, Kalysto,” Desiree attempted to assure. “Sometimes, you need to take that risk and give into trust.”

Col. Zack followed his general’s lead as the silver-haired man moved closer to the “dog”. Tilting his head, he gently poked it before he looked over at Sub-Lt. Kalysto. “Hey… Weren’t there pictures of things like this from his home planet? I mean, that place is pretty underdeveloped. It only entered the alliance a few decades ago.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth hummed. “Come to think of it, I do remember seeing it vaguely in a few of their books.” He picked up a stick and moved forward to the Felhunter to poke at it. “It has no eyes. I don’t remember how it sees the world.”

Mahret snarled and clamped the edge of the stick down in her jaws. Then she ripped it out of the General’s hands and began to chew it up, eating it shortly afterwards. There was little point to the exercise, except showing the other that she didn’t appreciate being poked.

“Rrrrrr….”

Sub Lt Kalysto laughed. “Oh, I wonder how much we could piss it off?”

Kalysto shook his head. “I’ve been betrayed too many times to follow that advice…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Frowning over at her fiance, Desiree softly spoke, “Well, you are going to need to start following it. We’re going to be getting married soon, remember? That means that you’re going to have to put trust in the fact that I will never betray you.”

Col. Zack whistled as he watched the creature eat the stick. Shaking his head, he reached over to pat General Sephiroth’s shoulder.

“Glad you used a stick and not your hand. We wouldn’t want you to loose your ability to use that sword of yours.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth scowled, slowly nodding his head. “Indeed. I wouldn’t want it to chew my arm off. It looks like it is fully capable of such, also…” He scowled further, stepping away from the demon. “You,” He pointed to Col. Zack. “Shoot it. It’s not safe hanging around here. It could bite one of our crew. Shoot it, and put it down.”

Kalysto just tensed slightly, looking very unhappy. “Your mom betrayed your dad, you know….”

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.