JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi lowered her face into the midst of her right palm as she watched General Sephiroth taunt the captives. Sighing with frustration, she slowly lifted up her head before she narrowed her eyes at the General.

“General, I hope you remember that I carry dragon blood in my veins,” the captain started. However, after that sentence, she just sighed again before she shook her head. “I swear, marines… All they know how to do is kill.”

She then turned to look at Sephiroth before she nodded at him. “Very well, I shall accompany you to meet this president of yours.” Clearing her throat, she shot back at General Sephiroth, “The General will come as well before he starts a war here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The dragon that General Sephiroth had taunted watched Noemi for a brief period before trying to lie down. It managed the feat after a number of minutes, looking incredibly clumsy as it moved about, mostly because it could only move each of it’s limbs a few inches at most. It put its head down on the ground and closed it’s eyes adopting a very defeated posture, or the best it could manage considering it could barely move.

*”You are a distant relative?”* It telepathically questioned Noemi. *”I pray for release, yet mother stays where she is. It would honor me if you could end this charade. Kill me or release me – I have been here too long to tolerate this any more. My kin feel the same way.”* It rumbled loudly. *”They blinded my brother, so he cannot see what he is doing to release us, let alone get close enough to help. The same fate or worse awaits us all.”*

Sephiroth grunted aloud. “Very good.” He turned his back on Noemi for a brief period as he arranged for transport to come and pick them up. He hung up the phone and faced her again, scowling. “The transport will arrive within five minutes.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi looked over at the dragon before she frowned at it. Slowly shaking her head, she pursed her lips together before she looked over at the leather-clad Sephiroth before she returned her sighs on the dragon.

~I am not a relative of yours at all. I come from another reality. Thus, we share no genetic ties.. I also do not know what crimes you have done to get yourself in this predicament. Hence, it is prudent for you to discuss these matters with your captors. Neither the General nor myself are the ones who should interfere with your punishment or release.~

Still, she moved over to Sephiroth’s side before she cleared her threat. After nodding to the dragons, she spoke up, “What exactly are you planning on doing with those three?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hummed in thought as he glanced back at the dragons. “To be honest I don’t know. The instructions were to remove their threat from the zone we wanted to take back for ourselves. The elf we put in charge decided to bring them back alive.” He shrugged. “They’ve been there ever since. If we released them I believe they would attack the town.”

He folded his arms and waited for the transport to arrive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi narrowed her eyes in thought before she looked over at the dragons again. She then glanced up at the Halcyon before she returned her attention to Sephiroth.

“There may be a way to provide them some movement. The Halcyon was given experimental technology for attempted captures for study missions. We have armors that work as restraining systems for their kind. Thus, they’ll be able to move, but only within the restrictions that we set.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head slowly. “Yes, go ahead and do that then. Anything is better than leaving them tied up. I hear they have humanoid forms, but they have been refusing to use them and make it easier for us all.” He sighed. “But first thing is first.”

The male nodded to the limosine rolling up to the dock. When it stopped nearby, he began heading towards it. “Come on. It is time to meet the president.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi glanced over at the limo before she blinked in surprise. She had seen pictures of primitive technology such as this, but she never had to ride in any of them. Sighing, she slowly nodded before she held up her finger.

“Just one moment,” she requested of Sephiroth.

Before waiting for a response, she walked over to Sub-Lt. Kalysto before she waved to the dragons. “Outfit these three with the restraining system draco-beta. Take care not to injure them too much, we don’t have any reason to torture them. Once they are properly outfitted, have these men,” she waved to Rhyderi and his group, “free them.”

With that said, she moved to sit down in the limo.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shut the door with a casual wave of his hand, not even really thinking about the fact that using his telekinetic ability might be perceived as strange. He settled back in the seat and tapped on the window ahead of him.

“Take us back to the ShinRa Headquarters in town, thank you.” He relaxed again.

“If you want a drink,” He motioned to the mini-bar in front of them behind the driver’s seat. “Help yourself.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi did her best to maker herself comfortable, even though she found the ride to be terribly unrefined and archiac. She then looked up Sephiroth as he mentioned the drinks, before she shook her head.

“No, I do not drink,” she firmly commented. “It has never done anything for me anyway. So, it is a waste of time and resources to even invest in such things.”

Meanwhile, Col. Zack blinked as he overheard Noemi’s instructions to the Sub-Lt. He tilted his head before he looked over at the dragons.

“Right… restrain them…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi glared slightly at Col. Zack, waving a hand to the nearest dragon to him. “Forgive my ignorance, sir,” He began. “But aren’t they already restrained? They have been stuck there since they were unloaded. Unless they are lulling us into some sense of false security, I really do believe that they appear to be tied…” He paused. “Am I wrong?”

Sephiroth nodded his head and leaned back for the rest of the ride, not really saying any more. When the limosine approached the ShinRa Building and stopped, he got out, leaving the door open for Noemi to get out on her own.

“Here we are. I believe the President has already been informed of your arrival.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Col. Fair froze up as Rhyderi questioned his muttering. Giving an large, yet awkward smile, he quickly shook his head before he held up his arms.

“No, no, no,” he attempted to cover up for himself. “Umm… You see.. The captain asked for them to be restrained in a different way.. Uh, like.. Like…”

As he fumbled with his words, he yanked Sub-Lt. Kalysto over to his side before he shoved him at Rhyderi. “You explain it! You’re the tech geek and engineer here, not me.”

Noemi eyes widened in mild surprise as Sephiroth mentioned that the president was already prepared for their arrival. She lowered her head before she responded, “I’m impressed. I honestly didn’t expect such a level of communication.”

So, she slipped out of the limo and followed Sephiroth into the ShinRa building.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto narrowed his eyes at Rhyderi in an extremely pompous and haughty manner, moving over to him, sniffing airily as if he was looking at the stupidest and most lowly of creatures in all existance. And to be honest, if Rhyderi was going to shove him, HIM, the most perfect of all away, Sub-Lt. Kalysto fully thought that he deserved to be treated like that.

“Yes. You are wrong. And ignorant.” He huffed. “Colonel Zack here proposes that you remove the dragons from their primative bindings.” He waved to the ship. “I will bring out the proper Inhibiting-Movement Draco-Armor. Your primitive mind may finally comprehend it once it has been brought out.” He waved to the other personnel nearby. “Unload three of the finest test-sequence Draco-Armor kits. I’m sure we can use simulation training armor in a practical exercise on these pathetic juvenile monsters here.” He smirked. “It’s designed for dragons at least four times their strength.” He glared at them. “They look weak.”

Sephiroth made a slight sound of amusement at Noemi’s surprise. “Oh, it’s not advanced at all.” He stated casually, picking the PHS out of his pocket to show her. “However, the President appreciates being informed.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Col. Zack yelped before he jumped back and waved his hands in a defensive manner. “Hey! Don’t bring me into this like that,” he exclaimed. “I wasn’t suggesting anything. It was your captain that said to do it. I was just repeating what she said. I don’t know whatzits from macallits!”

Shaking his head once more, he retreated to General Sephiroth’s side so that he wouldn’t be considered one of the engineering types or even knowledgeable about what’s going on with the dragons at all. He then glanced over toward the road before he looked up at the General.

“I would have thought you wouldn’t have let her out of your sight. You two are usually inseparable when you are on the same planet,” the spiky-haired man commented.

Noemi glanced down at the PHS before she slowly shook her head. “Ah, I see…. Well… Then… Yes, you have something.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth folded his arms and nodded off to the side. “Yes, normally we would be inseperable. However, right now?” He slowly shook his head and twisted the edges of his mouth into a discontent expression, not even sure what he thought of everything right now.

Sub-Lt Kalysto chuckled. “Yeah, yeah, alright.” He pointed to Zack. “He’s not part of this shit. However, I am. And I still need somebody to get out some bindings.” He folded his arms and tapped his foot. “And I need it yesterday. So hurry up!”

Sephiroth made his way up the hallway with very little regard for anyone else that might have been around nearby. He stood outside the President’s office and pressed the intercom button, speaking aloud in a rather businessy-tone.

“We have arrived. May we step into your office?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Zack frowned at the General’s response before he sighed. He then reached back to scratch the back of his head.

“Hey…,” he started before he licked his lips to consider what he was saying. “Umm… I know that we’re not part of the war, so we’re not going to be heroes anymore. However, you don’t need to be glum about it. Most of us would kill to be in a peaceful world, Sephy. So, don’t sweat it. It’s fine.”

Meanwhile, a few midshipment scurried off as the Sub-Lt. made his demands. They boarded the shuttle so that they could radio the Halcyon for the supplies that the elf had requested. Thus, within ten minutes, a second shuttle arrived with the armaments that had been requested.

Rufus looked up from the paperwork on his desk as Sephiroth buzzed his intercom. After glancing at the large ship in the sky for a brief moment, he reached to the side of his desk to press the button that unlocked the door to his office. He then coolly responded, “It is good to see that you have returned, Sephiroth.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt Kalysto looked incredibly smug and self-important as a second shuttle came down personally to fulfill his request. Once the crates were unloaded, he flipped a screwdriver and several other small tools out of his pockets, unpacking the first crate so he could rig-up the first dragon.

“I wonder what they have in mind for these,” He grinned. “Maybe we could even program them for part of a petting zoo? Or have them walk themselves into the ocean to drown?”

“Thank you sir,” Sephiroth began as he stepped into the office, quickly waving at Captain Noemi shortly afterwards. “This is the one in charge of the ship you see overhead. I don’t know exactly what their expertise is up there, but I imagine they will be an asset to the continued growth of our territories.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

As the shipment arrived, Desiree walked onto the pier so that she could check up on a shipment of her Kalysto’s supplies that were supposed to come in this afternoon. She wasn’t certain what was going on with the strange vehicles; however, she didn’t feel like butting in and questioning.

At first, she only spotted Rhyderi, so she nodded at him in greeting. “Hi, Rhyderi, how’s it-” She never finished her sentence though, for her voice trailed off as she spotted by General Sephiroth and Sub-Lt. Kalysto. She blinked a few times before she reached up to rub her eyes.

“F-Father?? What are you doing in that strange get-up? And Kalysto?? Aren’t you supposed to be working on a new potion?”

Noemi cleared her throat in order to draw some attention to herself before she added in, “War. The Halcyon is a military vessel. We have been at war with a space-fairing, aggressive, colonizing dragon-kin for several centuries now. The General and I were made to combat these beings. That was our only purpose in life.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sub-Lt. Kalysto eyed off Desiree with an air of disdain and sniffed the air nearby her, wrinkling his nose at the smell. “Oh, another native human. I see.” He shook his head at her. “I don’t work on potions. Unless they explode.”

General Sephiroth raised a brow at Desiree when he was called ‘father’. He shook his head and waved a hand at her. “I am not your father. However, there is another male whom seems to belong to this universe. I believe he was your father, at least, if I am not mistaken… he departed with my mate in an old black land-vehicle.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree continued to stare at the Sub-Lt., not knowing what to make out of the elf before her. She had never once seen Kalysto wear anything even close to what this guy was wearing. So, she slowly moved closer to the Sub-Lt. to stare at him.

“Another one of the native humans??” Desiree nearly exclaimed. “I’m your fiance. Why are you talking to me in tha-” Her voice trailed off as she looked at General Sephiroth. “Huh? What are you talking about? What’s going on??”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth scowled at her. “I case you have not worked it out yet, there are dimensional copies of people you may know around now. I am a dimensional copy of your father.” He pointed to Sub-Lt. Kalysto. “Apparently you know of him too.” He scowled at Rhyderi. “And the Sub-Lieutennant here certainly knew of him….”

The General sighed and waved a hand to Desiree, pondering how best to explain. “We came over here on the ship.” He pointed to it in the sky. “Any further questions?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned as she took in the General’s words. She then softly spoke, “Dimensional copies? So… there’s more than one Kalysto?”

She turned to look at the elf before she shook her head. “Oh my… I don’t know if anyone can handle that…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

General Sephiroth grunted. “To answer your question in the simplest of terms,” He cleared his throat. “Yes.” He folded his arms. “I was shocked also. I didn’t believe it either. And yet, here we are.” He moved away, heading back for the ship.

Kalysto raised a brow. “What can’t you handle? My awesomeness? If you’re going to stand around, at least come into the ship and look at our stuff. Especially if you’re stuck with us now. You have to get used to certain things. Meanwhile, I have things to do.” He nodded to the nearest dragon and worked on contiuing to apply the inhibition armor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stared at the Sub-Lt. once more before she slowly shook her head. She then moved over to the area where her shipment was supposed to be located. As she moved away, she muttered under her breath, “This is all too weird..”

As she found the attendant that would give her to stock that her Kalysto had ordered, she glanced back at the dimensional travelers again. She then pressed her lips together before she contacted her Kalysto, ~Hey.. You might want to know that there’s now two of you here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto replied back to Desiree, almost sounding confused in his own telepathic reply, *”Two of me?” He wondered. *”How is that even possible? What did you do?”*

Meanwhile, Sub-Lt. Kalysto narrowed his brows at Desiree and snorted. “I’m right here you know. You could have just told me. I know there is probably two of me somewhere. But I’m here, and I don’t see anyone else around.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree continued to wait for the attendant to give her the package of supplies that she had come here for. However, when the Sub-Lt spoke to her, she frowned at him. Shaking her head, she hissed out, “I wasn’t talking to you… Nor was I telling you anything. I don’t know what you heard.”

Scowling, she lowered her head before she responded to her fiance, ~Yes, there’s two of you, Kalysto. Come here and you’ll see. And I didn’t do anything! I walked onto the pier, and he was here with Rhyderi and… not my father..~

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.