JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree reached up to rub her temple, she then shook her head before she muttered, “The only people I want to invite are my family… I don’t have anyone else that I feel needs to be involved.”

Groaning, she looked into Kalysto’s eyes. She understood that he wanted to have more than three people on his side, and she emphasized. Still, she didn’t want a huge wedding filled with people that neither of them even knew.

“Look, my father agreed to pay for the wedding. However, he wanted to cut it down. And… Didn’t you have friends on your planet?”

Jenna nodded at Sephiroth before she slipped away from him. “Go ahead. Just don’t push yourself too much, Seph. I don’t think you’re in much of a condition to handle any level of fighting.”

Still, she nodded at him before she moved to lay down on top of the bed so that she could relax. She did nothing to hamper Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flattened his brows now. “Friends I’ve acquired here mean more to me than the ones I knew before.” He began to mutter, “I especially don’t think you’d approve of the relationships I used to spend with some of them…”

Sephiroth grunted. “The objective is to not fight… rather come to an agreement.” He got off the bed properly and began to put on some casual clothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded before she softly mumbled, “I was just giving you some advice. I trust you and your judgment. I’m also not going to stop you. Now, go ahead and go to her. She needs you.”

Desiree blinked at Kalysto as he told her that his friends from his home planet meant less to him than his business partners here. Shaking her head, she sighed before she rubbed her forehead once more.

“I still don’t want a wedding that is filled with complete strangers..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto folded his arms, looking very huffy by now. “Some of my friends are about as unfamiliar to you as your family is to me.” He narrowed his eyes, adding, “What does it matter if you don’t know everyone? And what does it matter if I don’t know everyone?”

Sephiroth just sighed and nodded, stepping out of the room to go down the stairs, heading out of the house. He walked across the yards, making his way over to Desirree’s house before lightly tapping on the door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned at Kalysto’s reaction. Shaking her head, she attempted repeating, “I don’t want just pure business partners in my wedding, Kalysto. I want them to at least have some connection to u-“

She stopped as she heard the tapping noise. So, after taking a deep breath, she softly suggested, “Can you check on the meatloaf while I answer the door?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto continued to grumble. “I associate with people outside of work. They’re not JUST business partners. You think I’m inviting people randomly?” He huffed in an airy haughty manner and moved into the kitchen to inspect the meatloaf as requested of him. Just because he was huffy and angry right now, he didn’t think it excused him to be neglectful as well.

Sephiroth stood outside patiently, raising his head to make himself look somewhere towards normal. He scowled to cover his other emotions and continued to wait outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned once more at Kalysto’s complaints. However, she only grumbled under her breath as she rushed to the door. Once she opened the door, she gave her father a weak grin before she glanced back to the kitchen.

~He really isn’t taking the suggestion that you made, well…,~ Desiree confided in her father. Since she was so concerned about convincing Kalysto, she didn’t notice Sephiroth’s hidden emotions at all. ~I really need your help and support.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled further at the comments Desiree gave him. “I see…” He stepped inside. “Well, come to a compromise. For every guest you invite, have him invite one. Does that sound fair?” He glanced around. “Where is he?”

He stepped into the living room properly. “It is easier to come to a resolve than you might think.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“He is in the kitchen, Father,” Desiree responded. “I had asked him to check on the dinner that I was making for our family.”

She then frowned as she considered what Sephiroth was stating. She supposed that might work; however, she wasn’t fully confident in the thought that she would be able to convince Kalysto on her own. So, she nodded and lead Sephiroth to the kitchen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth followed Desiree into the kitchen. He stood in the doorway and folded his arms, watching the elf go about his cooking at the stove. He grunted aloud to attract the other’s attention, leaning against the doorway to the kitchen.

“Desiree informs me that you two are having issues deciding on guests for the wedding.” He spoke aloud, his tone somewhat commanding. “Do you want to come to a resolve?”

Kalysto flicked an ear, slowly turning around.

“I’m not sure what the problem is.” He sighed. “Desiree and I were fixing it up, right?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grumbled, “It didn’t seem to me that we were getting far at all…”

Shaking her head, she moved to the kitchen table before she pulled out a chair for her father. Nodding at him, she indicated to the chair before she moved to sit down in another chair.

“Kalysto, since my father is going to fund the wedding, or at least most of it, he deserves to have some input. Thus, I asked him to help me in this matter.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed wearily. “Desiree says you have been having troubles over whom to invite.” He folded his arms, scowling. He felt his matter was a lot like dealing with arguments between his own children. And in a way, it was identical.

“I have suggested a resolve to Desiree,” He nodded at her. “For every guest she invites, you should invite one of your choosing. Yes?” He took the seat out and sat down in it to relax. “We need to save money. We don’t need it to be overly elaborate and we certainly don’t want the press to be drawn to it.”

“Perhaps invite a maximum of 12 each? That should cover everyone you want to invite.”

Kalysto twitched an ear, saying nothing. He was a prideful creature and not about to fold so easily. However, he secretly had no objections. He checked the meatloaf before pushing it back into the oven.

“Looks good.” He commented.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree lowered her head before she loudly proclaimed, “I still don’t want a bunch of people that don’t even know that I exist in my wedding. I don’t care if they know you, Kalysto. If they don’t care about me or us, then why should they be allowed to be invited..”

She bit her lip as she considered this. Shaking her head, she determined that she most certainly did not want complete strangers in her wedding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flicked his ears back. “Alright, let’s say we only invite people you know.” He closed the oven door and began to count on his fingers. “Rhyderi, whom I don’t even like. Arte, who’s not related to me. Zulmire, who’s not related to me.”

He flicked an eyebrow, glaring at her now. “That’s it. Now what?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s words. She then narrowed her eyes at her mate. “All I want is for them to even know that I exist. You can invite them to dinner if you really think they’re friends with you. Anything. I just don’t want some idiots going just to get drunk. That’s all.”

She then turned her attention to Sephiroth. “Umm…,” she attempted to respond. “Was there other changes that you were suggesting for our plans?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth pondered. “To stay within budget, I suggest inviting no more than a maximum of 10 – 12 guests each. That should keep both of you happy, yes?” He folded his arms. “Do I have to make lists for you both next?”

Kalysto grumbled. “I should go wake up the kids…” He slipped out of the room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned as Kalysto just left the kitchen with unresolved issues still floating around. So, she released an annoyed groan before she leaned forward to bury her head in her crossed arms.

“Father…,” Desiree mumbled, even though she didn’t lift her head. “Just leave a list of suggestions. I suppose we’ll work it out..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head. “He is being unreasonable. Either that or he is intimidated by me and wants to hold his argument without losing. Either way it is a bad way to resolve things.” He teleported a clipboard from his desk at work, dropping it onto the table in front of him.

“Be firm on whom you want to invite.” He suggested. “And stick to it.” He waved a hand to her. “I can write down your list, and then revise it over with your mate. This is the best way of doing things because it is on paper for all to see.”

Kalysto crept into the kid’s bedroom and stood in the doorway, speaking softly so as not to abruptly wake anyone up.

“Hey.” He said calmly. “Either of you awake? Want to get up for a while?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree kept her head down, hidden in her arms. For the most part, she was frustrated over the way that things were going, so she didn’t feel like lifting her head at the moment. Still, she wanted to get things done and over with.

So, after taking a deep breath, Desiree calmly responded, “I only have you, mother, and my siblings that I want to invite. There’s no one else of importance that I know of. Kalysto… that’s another matter…”

Orpheus groaned as the door creaked open. He had been happily sleeping. So, after groaning again, he shifted about before he tried to bury his head in his pillow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed at Desiree’s posture. Instead of commenting on it though, he focussed on the task he had come for. So he slowly nodded his head, “Understood.” He began to write down the names in his neat articulate hand-writing. “So myself, Jenna, Zach, Cancer, Dimitri, Seres, Xelong, Iris, Alexander, Azul, and Kether.” He seemed amused. “Though, the younger ones won’t really know what is going on.”

“That makes eleven, for you.” He noted that down. “Is that fine?”

Kalysto moved over the bed and gently nudged Orpheus in the shoulder. “Hey,” He grinned. “Don’t want food?”

Milena had raised her head and was chirping at that magic word now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree thought about the list that Sephiroth had given, she then mumbled without lifting her head once more, “I suppose it would be alright to invite Tyler and his family as well… I mean, Tyler is related to me, and I somewhat know him…”

Orpheus groaned as his father nudged him. He then slowly sat up before her rubbed his eyes to stare up at Kalysto. His ears were pinned back because he felt rather grumpy after waking up from a good dream.

“Food? Yea..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto softly chuckled as he picked the boy up out of his crib. Milena already had a bed without rails now so he didn’t need to assist her. He set the boy down on the ground, then proceeded to head out of the room.

“Come on, you’d best be following me then,” He said, amused. “It’s going to be ready any minute now.”

Sephiroth nodded his head and wrote the extra names down on the list. “So… Tyler.” He tapped his pen on the table as he thought. “Aeris, Cloud, Tifa as well?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree lazily lifted up her left hand to wave in an affirmative manner. “Yes,” she verified. “I might as well have them on the invite list… As well as Zach’s girl. I don’t want him to whine.”

Sighing, she slowly sat up again. She then glanced toward the doorway. She knew a few on the list that she was making didn’t know Kalysto or know of him at all. However, most of them knew him. So, her point still stood. At least, she thought so.

Orpheus gripped onto his father as he was picked up. He then yawned once more before he was set down on the ground. Soon after being put down. He emitted a high-pitched whine before he jumped up, for he wanted to be carried by his father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth tapped his pen on the pad. “With the extras, and Zach’s female, that makes 16 for you.” He nodded. “Are you comfortable with that?” He pondered. “So… do you only want the elf to invite the three people he listed?”

Kalysto chuckled at Orpheus’s whines. He reached down to pick the boy up, moving across to grasp Milena’s hand in his. “Come on then.” He said slowly. “Let’s go to the kitchen and get dinner.” He began to lead the way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree quickly shook her head. “No,” she retorted, “I never said that I wanted him only to invite three people. I just want them to be more than business partners. I just want them to have some connection to the two of us…”

She then narrowed her eyes at the door before she grumbled, “Kalysto need to get back here..”

Orpheus broadly grinned as he was picked up. He then hugged onto his father before he relaxed. As far as he was concerned, everything was perfect.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.