JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *settles down relatively shortly after Sephiroth picks him up. For the most part, he was just grumpy because his nap was disturbed by Azul’s crying. So, he looks up at Sephiroth then reaches up for his father’s hair*

Dimitri: Right.. You said that you thought you had solved it. But in your terms, doesn’t that mean that you definitely have it solved?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: I said I was close to solving it. I didn’t say I had solved it. *frowns* So no, I haven’t definitely solved it. Does that make more sense to you? *folds his arms as he turns around in his chair to face Dimitri, frowning* I didn’t make myself clear I suppose.

Sephiroth: *places both youngsters in feeding chairs and moves to the refrigerator to find some food for them. He finds some leftover mashed potatoes and corn, heating it up in the microwave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods his head in acknowledgement* I see… Sorry. I just thought that after all these months that you’d be rather sure. *shakes his head* I also really hope you proved that you didn’t kill your father.

Alexander: *squirms a bit and tries to wiggle his tail into a comfortable position as he’s set down. The tip of his tail would poke out from behind his back and is furiously twitching as he continues to try to get comfortable. However, he remains silent and watches Sephy move about*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to prepare the food, then places it into two bowls, placing one in front of Alexander and the other in front of Azul* There you go. Eat.

Azul: *immediately begins loudly screaming because she is beginning to teethe*

Edgeworth: I proved that much… *mumbles unintelligably*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she hears what is going on in the other room* Are you certain that Azul is ready for solid foods, Seph? She’s still quite young. I don’t think she’s even a year old.

Alexander: *pokes at the offered food. He then grins up at Sephiroth before he begins to munch on it* Mmmmm…

Dimitri: *nods* That’s very good to hear. I’m very glad that you don’t have to feel guilty of anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: She can be fed solid foods from about four or five months. If you want to feed her, *gives Alexander a plastic spoon before stepping into the living room to give Azul to Jenna* …there you go. *returns to the kitchen to supervise and feed Alexander if necessary*

Edgeworth: Heh… it’s not over yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Not over yet? What do you mean by that? *shakes his head* I hope you know that sometimes.. you’re quite strange.

Jenna: *blinks as Seph hands Azul over to her. She then shakes her head* I was just stating my concern. You could have continued feeding her. *She pats the top of Azul’s head*

Alexander: *even though he’s eaten some, most of his attention is on the fact that his tail is pinned against himself and the chair. So, he continues to squirm, for he is quite uncomfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *observes Alexander’s discomfort and grunts, plucking him up. He carries him and his food bowl into the living room, setting both on the floor near the TV* There. I would have put you on the kitchen floor but you are not a dog.

Azul: *squirms angrily and resumes her screaming*

Edgeworth: You said, you are glad that I do not have to feel guilty over it any more. You are making a statement noting towards a conclusion. It is too early to be saying such things as it is not over yet. Do I have to invent a new language for explaining everything?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Azul then glances at Seph* If you aren’t going to feed her whatever you prepared earlier, then at least get me that much stuff that is made for children her age.. *she pages Azul’s back in an attempt to calm her down*

Alexander: *glances up at Sephiroth before nodding* No dog.

Dimitri: But… You said that you proved that you didn’t… *sighs* Sorry, I’ll leave this subject alone. I don’t want to trouble you. *shakes his head. He then glances at the door before he returns to reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods back at Alexander* Not at all. Enjoy your meal. *glares at the screaming and walks into the kitchen, opening up the cupboards to grab a jar of commercial baby food, teleporting it rather unceremoniously into Jenna’s lap along with a teaspoon* See if she eats it. Personally, I won’t go near it. Horrible fake rubbish. I don’t even know why it was in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she feels the object plop into her lap. After setting Azul to the side, she reaches out to grope for the jar. She then frowns and she struggles to see properly enough to open the jar and get the spoon into it so that she can feed Azul. It is quite obvious that her hazy eyesight isn’t giving her any good aim at all. For she hovers the spoon more toward Azul’s cheek than her mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears Jenna fumbling around and rolls his eyes, sighing* Do you want me to do it. I don’t care, just let me know. *turns the cupboard again and begins to look through it, scowling at how untidy it is right now*

Azul: *turns her head for the spoon and experimentally tastes it before whining*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just holds the spoon still, waiting for Azul to eat. She then sighs and nods her head* Yes… It’ll undoubtedly be easier for you to take care of this, Seph. *sighs, not really wanting to admit her problems*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: One of the unfortunate things in life. *moves back to Azul and Jenna and carefully takes the infant from her so he can feed her in the kitchen* Children. They get in the way of everything. Though that is not necessarily a bad thing. If it were not for children, I would probably be buried in even more work than I am now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, well, you can get a tax write-off too. Not that I think ShinRa is courageous enough to tax you. I think having his city blown up on him made him quite a bit timid. *softly chuckles then closes her eyes in order to relax*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tax-write off… heh. I don’t think anyone is paying tax. We’re not even an organized government yet. The only reason the island isn’t in a state of total anarchy is because of the strong soldier prescence here. And that is largely due to me. *continues to feed Azul despite her protesting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m certain that ShinRa is making money somehow. Most likely through electricty. *shrugs* It doesn’t matter too much to me. *She then smirks at him* Oh, and you think that you’re that important, huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I do. *there is no hint of amusement or much else in his voice as he makes the statement, and he speaks in the same tone as he would state any other common known fact* Why do you ask?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *playfully smirks at him* Oh, no reason. *she then flicks her wrist in order to activate a spell that would turn on the television.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There has to be a reason behind it. You don’t just ask a question like that and then drop it. *frowns at her* I want to know your reasoning. What’s wrong with that? *growls as the food is spat back at him and he growls at Azul, moving away to find something else to feed her with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* Sometimes, you can be much too serious, Seph. Settle down. *shakes her head* It was truly nothing more than a tease. Hence, non-important.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see. *frowns and picks up the reheated leftovers he was going to feed Azul before Jenna had said anything and attempts to feed her that instead. When she eats the food without complaint, he sighs and glances off to the window* Definitely domesticated.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she hears Seph’s words. She then stands up and walks up behind him. Soon enough, she wraps her arms about his abdomen* Hm? What makes you say that now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m in a kitchen. Possibly with the decorum of an Earth house from the last few decades. And I am standing in it, feeding food to a kid. Hardly something you do anywhere else except for in the home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm… Well, yes, I suppose so. However, that doesn’t make you any less feared by the populous. *she reaches up to scratch the side of Seph’s head* Would you rather had have your future turn out differently?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.