JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his head slightly. Fix the boy’s problems? Nothing was ever going to do that. Still, he made a grunt to humor his partner and moved back to look down at her, wanting to see what she was going to say.

“Suggestion? How?”

Kalysto shook his head. “You wanna learn how to cook better? Improvise. Add your own tastes.” He nodded to the jar. “And don’t use any more than about three.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna slipped away from Sephiroth before she grabbed one of her tablets. Soon enough, she activated it before she browsed through the files. Upon finding data on technology from alternate dimensions, she handed it over to Sephiroth.

“Here, read over this,” she suggested.

Desiree rolled her eyes before she nudged the elf. “I know how to cook. I was just saying that I don’t mind having your input as well,” she responded. “You have good tastes, and I have no problems with you butting into my cooking. It always improves and never gets worse.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised his head further now, though it was in confusion. As Jenna handed him the data tablet, he glanced down to read it. “Better technology….” He said slowly. “…and how do you know that will work? This isn’t some up-gradeable object, Jenna. This is our son.”

Kalysto nodded his head. “Oh I see.” He picked up the jar to jingle next to her ear again. “Bayleaf.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I do not know that it will work, Seph,” Jenna admitted as she shrugged her shoulders. “I honestly didn’t record much of the information on data that didn’t help me with… more pressing matters.”

She shook her head. “Still, if there’s a glimmer of hope. You should probably take it, right?”

Desiree whacked Kalysto with the spoon again, He was being a pain, and she was certain that he knew it.

“I Know what it is!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head, mumbling. “I just hope you know what you are doing… it would be rather tragic to say the least, if something happened to him so soon after being born.” He tensed, clenching his fists. “Of course, this would have been easier if you never were attacked…”

Kalysto grinned as he opened the refridgerator, taking out a container of milk so he could pour himself a glass of it. “Man you keep doing that and I am going to be tenderized.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shook her head then handed the tablet over to Sephiroth. After patting his head, she softly spoke, “If you want to follow this through, it will be you alone. I should stay here with the infant. That is the responsible thing to do. I have full confidence that you can handle traveling through dimensions without me.”

She then frowned before she lowered her head, “There’s no certainty that the attack was the cause of the child’s problems. Perhaps he just is genetically defective… We just don’t have any proof as to the reasons for things..”

Desiree smirked at Kalysto before she rolled her eyes. She enjoyed his sense of humor; however, that didn’t mean that she didn’t have one of her own. So, she smoothly responded, “Oh, we wouldn’t want a tender warlock. That would just ruin the balance, wouldn’t it?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. “If somebody is going to perform medical experimentation on that infant, I would like to drag Zach with me. He has it’s files. He has been watching it since the incident occured. And thus, he would be able to tend to it properly.”

Kalysto was drinking milk when Desiree spoke about tender warlocks. He coughed slightly, milk coming out of his nose. “A soft Warlock is a Mage, woman! And I come from a line of them. My mother was the daughter of a High Magister. And he was the son of a High Magister. And his dad was a Magister, and so on, so on, so on..” He began to speak in speech format, and was behaving like he had heard the story all too many times before. “We of Sunfury blood come from a line almost as long as those who Stride in the Light of the Sun itself. We are Mages. We will always be Mages.” He snorted with laughter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a tired groan before she pressed her hands against Sephiroth’s shoulders. She then looked into his eyes.

“Seph,” the sorceress started, “you’re jumping ahead of yourself. For now, go alone. See what is there in those universes. If you find something that you think will work, bring it here. The infant should not be subjected to inter-dimensional travel. However, you can scout something out and bring it here. Understand?”

Desiree broadly grinned at Kalysto’s response. She then set the meatloaf in the oven so that it could properly roast. Once the food was tucked away for cooking, she moved over to her elven mate.

“Yes, so I’ve heard. Hmm… are you certain that you’re not an affection warlock?” she winked at him as she made the query.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto groaned loudly and buried his face in his palm. “Ugh…” He sighed. “Desiree…” He swatted a hand at the air, then moved away to grab paper towels to wipe up the mess. “Our kids will probably be mages, you know. If only you had met my Grand-father… he was insane.”

Sephiroth grunted. “Go alone? Alright… then I could come back I suppose… yes…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree softly chuckled at Kalysto’s response to her teasing. She knew that she had been completely untrue in her question, but it was still fun to give him a little tease every now and again. So, she moved up behind him before she tightly hugged him.

“Hmm… I suppose that is most likely. As for insanity.. Well, you’ve seen the pedegree that I come from,” Desiree stated. “My father went psychotic. My mother is actively insane… I’m certain on that part.”

Jenna leaned in to kiss the ridge of Sephiroth’s nose in an attempt to make him feel better. “Yes, alone. I would go with you, but we need someone to watch the infant.” She glanced to the side as she thought over the situation. “Of course, if you really want me to accompany you, I suppose we can ask someone to watch the child..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto jumped slightly as he was hugged. He didn’t mind though, and sighed, grinning. “Yeah I know about your bloodline. One day people will look back to it and say, ‘Desiree was the daughter of the Great Sephiroth and the Psychotic Pyromaniac Sorceress. Great things came from them. This is a bloodline worthy of regognition’.” He smirked. “Meanwhile, my bloodline has over 4000 years worth of Mages. Mages, mages, more mages… my mom was a mage, though, not really if you think about it… my Aunt was a Mage. And my Uncle was a Mage too.”

Sephiroth sighed. “I’ll go alone and come back with information.” He tensed. “I also need to go to Desiree’s house to discuss the finances surrounding her wedding.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna moved to massage Sephiroth’s back, for she still was troubled over the pathetic manner in which he was behaving earlier. So, she wanted to comfort him in any way that she could.

“Are you certain that you’re up for doing something like that at the moment? You seemed… extremely not like yourself,” Jenna tried to diplomatically refer to the whimpers she had heard from Sephiroth earlier.

Desiree shook her head before responding, “If you really want to get down to it, my mother is a mage too. My grandfather was a very disturbed individual… I don’t think you ever met Hojo. I pray that you never do.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth lowered his head and released a heavy sigh. “I don’t much feel confident in anything right now,” He admitted. “But it doesn’t matter. Despite all things, we just have to stand tall and get on with it.”

Kalysto raised an eyebrow. “Hoojoo? Yeah I think I heard about that guy. Crazy scientist, right? Yeah. There’s been talk around.” He shrugs. “Funny that’s your grandfather though. And nice to see that his crazy genes didn’t make their way through to you.” He paused. “Oh your mom is a mage? Brilliant…” He muttered. “More mages… damn it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to massage Sephiroth’s back. However, as she performed this action, she reached around him in order to undo the buckles of his uniform so that she could remove his jacket and tend to his skin instead.

“I know that you need to continue moving on,” Jenna agreed. “However, that doesn’t meant that you have to do it this very second. You need to give your emotions at least some time to settle. You of all people should know what happens when emotions are suppressed for too long.”

“Yes, Kalysto, Hojo is a crazed scientist,” Desiree affirmed. “He cares little about anything other than getting results from his experiments. Life has no meaning for him… And yes, my mother is a mage. You’ve known that! You’ve even called her one before.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto waved his hands, “See, mages! Mages everywhere, all of them! My uncle even had a name in Thalassian that said ‘I’m a Mage’ because my Grand-father was so obsessed about it.” He grumbled. “Maybe we should start our own bloodline of them so his ghost won’t turn into a demon and chase me for the rest of existance, hmm?” He shook his head.

“How long is dinner going to be? I gotta do stuff. Like sort change, pot new seeds, and wake kids up. In that order.”

Sephiroth made a weak sound and kept his head low, vaguely grumbling in reply to Jenna. She was right.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rolling her eyes, Desiree allowed Kalysto to rant on. She knew that he would get it out of system one way or another, so she might as well let him do such now. She then grinned at him, “At least my mother isn’t a traditional mage like the people from your planet. You’ve seen her mix magics.”

“As for dinner,” she continued, “it should be ready in thirty minutes or so. You have enough time to take care of business.”

Jenna tilted her head as she heard the sound from Sephiroth. Sighing, she continued to unbuckle his uniform before she slowly moved to remove his coat. For the most part, she didn’t want to disturb him. However, he did need to remove his last boot…

Shaking her head, she cast off these thoughts before she returned to massaging his back. As she rubbed her hands against his muscles, she once again hummed to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto moved back to the living room, abusing the fact he had good hearing to continue listening to Desiree as he began sorting money. “I’ve seen her mix more than just magic.” He shook his head. “Try fighting technique as well. Have you watched it? It’s like kung-fu with weapons and all sorts of other stuff. If her style had a class name, it would be “Chimera”. Because it’s a mix of everything.”

“Good, just pop that food in the oven and come out here and help if you like. I also have to pot seeds but that can take time.”

Sephiroth lowered his head to rest on her shoulder, just putting his arms around her once again. He still wasn’t happy, but his clinginess and want to hug the closest person to him made him feel vaguely better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a soft chuckle at Kalysto’s observations. She found that he was completely right in his statements. “Yes, you’re right. However, she’s also a few hundred years old. I’m certain by the time you’re her age, you would be experienced enough to mix things as well..”

Seeing that the meatloaf was going to bake in the oven, she decided to sit down next to Kalysto. “So, how can I help you out?”

Jenna released a soft sigh at Sephiroth’s behavior. However, she didn’t discourage him nor push him away. Instead, she reached down to remove his other boot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed, “Honey-blossom, by the time I’m three hundred years old I will have a long beard, greying hair and probably enough magic base to set the island on fire with a snap of my fingers.” He chuckled as she sat down next to him.

“Well, see this? I’m counting out money. I’m making piles of 1000 gil with the gold coins, and the silvered loose change will need to be sorted also, but that will take more time. I’m basically making 1000 gil piles.” He reached into his bag to pull out small sacks. “Put 1000 gil in each of these. I’m going to deposit some in the bank. Then I’m going to hide some in the house in case we ever have a rainy day.”

Sephiroth stayed rather still as Jenna stripped him. He began to make a weak purring sound after a time, finally attempting to forget his down mood. While not shelved, he tried to not let it bother him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree looked over the money as Kalysto explained to her what he was doing. After a bit, she nodded before she grabbed the first pile. Thus, for the next several minutes, she counted and sorted the money for her mate.

Jenna tossed Sephiroth’s boots and coat over to the side of the room. She then reached over to gently pat his back once more.

“Everything will work out,” she softly assured. “You’ll see that we’ll come through. And hopefully… you’ll find something at one of those dimensions that I have documented..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snuggled into Jenna, closing his eyes, comforted by her warmth, scent, and overall presence. He continued to make his weak purring sounds and even began to grin slightly at the amount of attention he was being given right now.

*”I’ll have to read into what you gave me…”* He replied to her comments telepathically, *”Can you open a portal to any one of them and return me again though? That is the real question.”*

Kalysto grinned at Desiree, happy to have help with his work. He dropped the cloth bags onto the table so she could put what she had counted into them and continued with his own portion of the counting.

“We actually have quite a bit saved now.” He stated with a vague air of pride in his voice. “Do you want me to put it into the housing loan, or use it for a proper holiday or what?” He paused. “Not that we could really go anywhere safe with the state of the world…” He glanced downwards. “There is an island in the North-West that’s relatively untouched by the Great Upheaval of Worlds though. It’s a small volcanic island called Ha-wai.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t pay much attention to Sephiroth’s grinning. Instead, she continued working on keeping him comforted. Her hands roamed over his back as she rubbed his muscles in an attempt to settle him. However, she paused to think upon receiving his inquiry.

“I can open a portal for you, yes. However, I can’t make a return portal for you,” Jenna admitted. “However, as long as we are bound, you should be able to use that in order to find your way home. I know you have learned how to make rifts, so that should be no issue.”

Upon hearing Kalysto’s suggestion, Desiree looked up to blink at him. Sighing, she shook her head before she softly muttered out “Hawaii”. She then straightened up her posture before she gave him a proper response, “We probably should put some of it into the house… At the very least. Oh… My father agreed to help pay for the wedding, but we’re going to need to scale it back. Keep it only to family and friends.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed but slowly nodded his head. “Yes, I think I remember how to make portals. And if I use the soul-bond as the reference point…” He thought about this for a brief period, and his voice sounded more confident as he continued to speak, “…yes. I will have to go and do it before it gets to be too much of an issue.”

He glanced down at the infant and nodded again. “Do you want me to go in the morning? Or would you rather I read up on it futher before leaping ahead?”

Kalysto looked quite dissapointed. “What? Scale it back to family and friends?” He shook his head. “I need to show some of these people that I’m getting married. Business partners can’t be excluded from that! And what about the loyal customers? I’ve had a dude come to me every week non-stop for years. We’re almost like family. I would call him a friend at the very least.” He deeply frowned, adding, “In case you haven’t noticed Desiree, most of my family is dead. We have Rhyderi, but I wouldn’t invite him because he’s a self-righteous prick.”

“Zulmire, and Arte – what about them? What would you classify them as? Friends? They raised me to adulthood. And they’re not even related to me. They’re BLUE.” He grumbled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s response. Glancing to the side, she frowned before she shook her head.

~Father? Where are you? You were supposed to help me out…,~ Desiree mentally pleaded to her father.

She then looked at Kalysto before she took a deep breath. “Kalysto… If you want my father’s financial support, then you’re going to have to scale back. Of course Arte and Zulmire are family. Adoptive parents are still family.. I also think that Rhyderi should be invite. He doesn’t need any special privileges, but he should be invited.”

Jenna tilted her head as she considered Sephiroth’s question. Shrugging, she responded to him, “You can leave in the morning, or even now, if that is what will make you feel best. I don’t think that you’ll be unprepared, so any time is fine for me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grumbled louder. “I want to invite the business partners and friends. Otherwise I’ll have three people and that’s it!” He folded his arms, looking upset now. “How many people do you want to invite anyway? Is this a celebration, or a what? What do you want it to be?”

Sephiroth sighed as he received Desiree’s telepathic signal. He rose to his feet, nudging Jenna in the side. “I really need to go. I said I would resolve something with Desiree…”

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.