JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

As Azul curled up next to him, Dimitri draped his right wing over her body. She would find that the inner membrane of that wing is very warm and soft since the blood vessels are very close to the skin there. Thus, Dimitri would happily rest for several hours.

By the time that Sephiroth came home, Jenna was on the couch with her newborn. She would have tried to get Zach to stay with her so that he could help explain to both herself and Sephiroth what they should expect with the silent youth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s top priority seemed to be food right now, and he continued to cook simply to have it done and on the table for the others to start eating. It didn’t take him long to finish and so he set the pot in the middle of the table along with sauce and the meat dish he had cooked, serving some for himself before returning to the couch to sit with Jenna.

“Hello,” He said as he sat down. “There is food if you want it.” He jabbed a fork into his pasta and watched the newborn with interest. “I need to leave shortly to deal with Desiree, but I am here for the time being.” He grinned, nudging her shoulder.

“How is he?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was gently rocking the newborn in order to keep him calm, not that he would start to wail at all. Still, she didn’t want him to start fussing and tire himself out for no good reason.

As Sephiroth sat down next to her, she looked up to nod at him. “Hello,” she responded. “Thank you for the offer, but I’m fully capable of hunting once more. I ate earlier today, in fact..”

She then glanced down at the infant. “Zach said he did what he could to help.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded slowly. “I see…” He continued to eat his own food, though he wasn’t overly thrilled with what he was eating. “So where is Zach?” He looked around before shrugging, finishing off his dinner after only a few more bites.

“He better be here soon, I have things to do…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“He’s here, Seph,” Jenna replied. “He’s in his room right now, feeding Xelong. I think he might also be preparing something for his female… At least, I think I heard him mention something about Holly.”

She shrugged at that statement. She then leaned against Seph’s side as he ate. She was more than happy to have his warmth next to her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. “Ah, then excuse me for what I am about to do.” He closed his eyes, focussing his attention around Zach’s energies. After a brief period he teleported both the male and his dragon to the floor of the living room, and folded his arms.

“I have things to do. Don’t waste my time.” He pointed to Jenna. “Brief us on how to properly care for the new youngster.”

Zach rubbed his head, looking particularly unhappy. The bowl of meat scraps he had been carrying were scattered all over the floor.

“Sheesh… how hard can it be? Just be attentive… set your alarm clock every four hours and feed him. Keep him nearby… um… that’s about it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned as she realized what Sephiroth had just done. Lowering her head, she shook it in dismay before she reached over to pat Sephiroth’s back.

“Seph, I hope you realize that you could have just called out for him,” the sorceress reprimanded her mate. “His room isn’t that far from here.”

She then looked over at Zach before she slowly nodded.

Meanwhile, Xelong was initially annoyed at the fact that his feeding time had been disturbed. He hissed at Sephiroth before he dove in to take several scraps of meat which had fallen to the ground.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach reached down to pat Xelong on the head, picking up the bowl again to push near him. “Shh. Just eat it, OK?” He sat on the floor and hugged the dragon momentarily, looking back at Jenna and Sephiroth, his expression hopeless.

“I’ve already told you most of it… you need to put yourself on a timer and watch him. Hell, even have both of you set your alarms at four hour intervals, with somebody getting up to check him every two hours. Until he can communicate telepathically, you’re stuck watching him…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned at what Zach was telling them. Shaking her head, she muttered, “That sounds even more restless than having a child that actually can wake us up with screaming…”

She then looked over at Sephiroth, for she wanted to gauge his reaction to the news. It was very important to her that she knew exactly what he thought about the issue. After a bit, she looked back over at Zach again.

“Are you certain that the child will be able to do anything telepathically? I saw the scans of his brain.. They didn’t look promising..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shrugged lightly at Jenna’s comment. “Do you want him to choke? To die? To feel abandoned? He can’t make noise. You need to keep a vigil on him until…” He paused, going quiet. “Well yeah, he will speak telepathically. But not now. Maybe in a few months…”

Sephiroth just kept his arms folded, his expression set in a deep cranky scowl.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna quickly shook her head. It was clear that Zach had taken her statement wasn’t taken properly. So, she attempted to rectify the situation, “I didn’t mean for it to sound like that. I don’t want the child to die. He… deserves the chance for life.”

She lowered her head before she continued, “Though on Halcyon… he would have just been abandoned…”

Shaking her head, she looked at Zach once more. “A few months?” the sorceress queried. “You are certain of this?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head. “I’m not certain of anything. But when do they start speaking telepathically? Within a few months, right? You need to speak to him telepathically and get him acknowledging that he can do it back. That’s the first step, really.”

He sighed, rubbing his head. “I’m not certain of anything…”

Sephiroth rose to his feet and walked up the stairs, heading into the master bedroom.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, thank you, Zach… I appreciate all that you have done,” Jenna stated. She then got up to her feet as she watched Sephiroth leave. Soon after, she moved to follow him to the master bedroom. She carried Kether in her arms with her as she followed her mate.

Once Jenna entered the master bedroom, she just silently slipped inside. She saw no reason to point obvious details to Sephiroth, for she was certain that he was aware of them. So, she just moved to sit down on the bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was already seated on the bed by the time Jenna came up. He lay on his side, staring at the wall. He said nothing and did not move an inch as Jenna came into the room with the mute infant and curled up, continuing to stare at the wall.

*”I’m not done yet,”* Zach telepathically told Jenna. *”There’s still things to do… I need to take him in for a checkup every so often. About once a month. He still has issues that need monitoring.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gently set the infant down at the end of the bed, making certain that he was firmly on his back before she left him. She then moved to Sephiroth’s side so that she could gently massage his shoulder.

“Hey…,” she softly spoke. “Don’t be like that… I know that you have work tomorrow, so I’ll stay up all night long. Ok?”

~Thank you for telling me, Zach,~ Jenna responded. ~Just let me know when you need to take him in.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth looked back at Jenna, though his expression was anything but pissed off. He made a weak pathetic sound before returning his attention to the wall again, his noises the only form of comunicative sounds he was making right now.

*”I will let you know.”* Zach sighed. He nudged Xelong. *”Come on, boy.”*

Meanwhile, Kalysto had finally come home for the day, carrying a large sack of seeds and his box of takings for the week. He set both on the coffee table in the living room, and then began to sort through the coin-pile, mumbling about how much there was.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a deep sigh at the noise that Sephiroth had just made. She then leaned in to wrap her arms around his chest before she nuzzled her nose against his cheek. Not bothering with any words, she simply began to hum to Sephiroth, for she wanted to soothe him.

Desiree was busy in the kitchen, making a meatloaf for dinner, when Kalysto came home. Thus, she paid little attention to what he was doing at first. However, she paused long enough to give Kalysto a smile.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto looked around the living room, then tidied up his coin pile and moved into the kitchen, very gently whapping Desiree on the butt in a teasing manner as he headed for the refridgerator. “Where are the short people?” He paused. “I hear no yelling or arguments. Or screaming, for that matter… and heck, if it’s dinner-time, Milena is around your ankles bothering you for food. What’s going on? Is the sky falling?”

Sephiroth curled up properly and closed his eyes, all the stresses and emotions he had been bottling up finally breaching his barriers and cold exterior. He made a few more pathetic sounds before saying nothing more, curled up like a tight ball.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Releasing a deep sigh, Jenna pulled away from Sephiroth, for she could tell that he would not fair any better with or without her comfort. Instead, she pat his head for a brief moment before she stood up to leave the room. After a few minutes, she returned with one of the unused cribs before she began to set it up in the corner of the room.

Desiree yelped at Kalysto before she moved to whack him with a wooden spoon, though she was being playful again.

“You are a pervert!” she stated the obvious. She then shook her head. “The children and I went out to lunch with my father. I think Milena’s still stuffed. In fact, they basically both went straight to napping once they got home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled as the wooden spoon smacked against him. He didn’t mind at all. “I’m not a pervert because you encourage me.” He mused. “So the kids are going to be asleep all night? Lucky for us, huh?” He sighed suddenly. “Becaue I have about 12,000 gil to count. I think… I don’t even know.”

Sephiroth remained curled up, just listening to Jenna move about the room now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes before she softly whacked Kalysto with the wooden spoon once more. “I do not encourage you,” she retorted with a smile on her face. Rolling her eyes, she leaned in to kiss his cheek before she returned to preparing dinner.

“I doubt that they’ll be asleep all night long. It’ll probably only be another half hour or so before they get too hungry to stay asleep. And you should probably invest in that automated money sorted that I gave you the pamphlet to last week.”

Jenna continued to set up the crib in silence. Once she felt that it was in a good position, she moved in to pick up her son before she set him down in the crib. She then moved back over to Sephiroth before she reached over to remove his boots.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto groaned. “Automated money? It’s not money if it’s on a card. It doesn’t feel like money if it’s on a card. If I have money, I want to jingle like ringing bells. I also want my pockets to be heavy. That makes me feel rich.”

He glanced at the meatloaf she was preparing. “Oh that stuff again. How long is it cooking for? Do you want some fresh herbs for it?” He glanced into the other room. “I hope they wake up soon. I have to start teaching them how to set things on fire.”

Sephiroth made another pathetic sound, uncurling himself, sitting up. He reached over to hug Jenna, then aggressively hugged her tight to him, whimpering.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed at Kalysto before she shook his head at him. She had heard him mention carrying everything around with him in backpacks before. However, she always thought such things were silly. Not to mention, she couldn’t believe that he would ever get far carrying anything heavy at all.

“We’ve been through this several times, Kalysto,” Desiree explained, “no one carries around their money like that any longer. Not only is it cumbersome, but it’s unsafe.” As he mentioned herbs, she turned her attention back to the meatloaf, “Hm… if you want to put your special touches to it, go ahead.”

Jenna released a soft yelping noise as Sephiroth suddenly hugged her. Dropping the boot that she had been removing for him onto the floor, she wrapped her arms about him before she gently squeezed him.

“Shh… It’ll be alright, Seph. We’ll make things work out.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto shook his head. “I know we’ve been through it. But I don’t think carrying money on a plastic card is safe either. What if somebody goes into the computer and changed my money so I had nothing?” He sighed. “And hey, it’s your food, not mine. Play it by your pallet, not by my decision.” He moved to the living room and reached into his bag, finding a glass jar of fresh basil leaf. He walked back into the kitchen and offered it to Desiree with a grin.

“Try this.”

Sephiroth kept his head low, miserable. He nodded slowly, but offered no more, loosening his grip on Jenna to make a far less painful hug.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It’s dinner for the family, Kalysto. That means that you’ll be eating it too. Anyway, I enjoy your tastes. They are quite exquisite,” Desiree complimented him. She then took the jar that he offered before she looked it over for a few moments.

Jenna sighed at Sephiroth as he continued to hug her. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the attention, it just was obvious that his mood wasn’t normal. After a bit, she gently nudged him.

“Hey, settle down… It’ll be fine,” She tried to comfort him once more. She then hummed in thought. “Perhaps… If it will make you feel better, I can give you a suggestion on a place to look for something that may fix the boy’s problems…”

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.