JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gave Desiree a slow gentle nod as he stepped out of the SUV. “Thank you, Desiree.” He spoke quietly. “I hope to see you later this evening and help you fix what may be a confrontational move.”

He stepped away from the car, shutting the door. Then he walked back into the building, leaving the occupants in the vehicle to their own devices.

“I want t’ colour in!” Milena said suddenly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave her “daughter” a small grin as she piped up. Still, she didn’t do anything to give Milena what she wanted. Instead, the young woman drove off to her house so that she could let the children run around there.

Meanwhlie, Dimitri had been rather tired, so he had spent his lunch hour napping on Edgeworth’s couch. His wings draped over him and onto the floor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth was used to Dimitri doing these sorts of things by now and allowed him to do as he wished while on his break. A cup of rather strong dark-red rooibos tea sat beside him at the desk and he sipped on it occaisonally, complaining to himself about the rather cheap flavour of the brand.

He had made some progress in his work and finally acquired the building in the North. He was waiting for an inspection of the place any day now, and so had some free time for once.

The male glanced over at Dimitri finally, picking up a piece of scrunched paper to toss at him.

“If you are going to sleep for the rest of the day, you might consider going home.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri twitched as the paper whacked against the outside membrane of his right wing. Groaning, he slowly opened his eyes before he pulled his wings back behind him.

“Huh?” he stupidly asked as he slowly sat up. He reached up to rub his eyes before he blinked a few times to focus both his eyes and his brain. He had been having a good nap, so he was completely unaware as to what was going on in the immediate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I said,” Edgeworth repeated rather slowly. “If you are planning to sleep for the rest of the day, you might consider going home.” He shrugged. “Take a half-day. You come in here too much and you should be considering finishing your schooling first.”

He snapped up a piece of paper and clipped it to the front of a 40 page folder.

“I need these faxed to the construction department.” He said finally. “Go place them into the machine, set it on auto, and go to sleep on the fax while it works.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh..,” Dimitri quickly shook his head before he took the papers anyway. “No, I’m fine. I was just napping… I’m fine, I swear. And I get home schooled, sir. I am finishing my school work.”

With that said, he pointed to a bag that he brings to work every day. It has a several lumps in it, which are his school work.

“I do studies when it is slow here, sir. It’s really fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s not fine if you fall behind.” Edgeworth glared now. “I will feel responsible. Also, no educational facility worth their salt would accept a drop-out or a failure. Remember this and study hard. Don’t spend the majority of your time here.” He shook his head. “Should I have your number of working days reduced to fix this?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri deeply frowned, a bit annoyed that Edgeworth is being so pushy about this. He then quickly dug through his bags before he found a progress report. He then shoved it toward Edgeworth to show him it.

“See, I’m not falling behind. I’m not good in math, but everything else, I’m ahead.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth glanced at the report and reached out to take it. He read over it with vague curiousity and cleared his throat loudly.

“A C in Math?” He turned his attention back to Dimitri, a frown of dissaproval coming over his face. “What are you going to do if one day, your client is accused of embezzling funds? How are you going to be able to calculate what he needs if you don’t have the math skills?”

He handed the paper back to Dimitri. “You need a tutor in math, don’t you? You should say so.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned as his lack of skills in math were pointed out. He knew that he had a hard time in math, he even had mentioned how much he hated math before, to several people. So, he narrowed his eyes as he took the paper back.

“I’m just not good in math.. Never have been. I don’t like it at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth. “Sometimes we have to do things we don’t like. It’s not even in my job description to track down building supplies and builders for what I am doing. Yet I am doing it. Why? Because I have to. It is for the betterment of society here.”

He folded his arms now. “Study harder.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I do try, Miles. I’m just not good at it…,” Dimitri complained. “I try really hard. However, I just can’t get good scores. It’s not really my fault for not trying at all.”

He frowned, still not happy that the man was picking on his weakness. So, he tried to retort, “You’re probably not perfect in everything. There has to be something that you just can’t do..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth thought about Dimitri’s question for a brief period before smiling in amusement. “If I have imperfections, I certainly don’t go out of my way to make them known.” He said slowly. “Some things are better left hidden, you know.”

He pointed towards the door. “If those pages aren’t sent to the builder by 2pm sharp, I will have to wait until tomorrow. Forgive me for putting you on the spot like this, but you must understand deadlines… after that, go home and rest.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sighing in annoyance, Dimitri slowly nodded. He didn’t particularly like Edgeworth’s answer at all and had wished that he would have given an honest answer. Still, he grabbed the papers then he headed off to take care of the assignment that Edgeworth had given him. Thus, for the next twenty minutes, he was busy with that. However, once he finished, he returned to the office to get his bag.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sipped on his tea, despite the fact he didn’t like it. He finally pushed it off to the side, intending to dispose of it later. By the time Dimitri had returned, the tea-cup was in the sink on it’s side.

“Go home,” He said to the boy as he watched him get his bag. “You work too hard for a person your age, you know.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri shook his head before he responded, “It doesn’t really feel like work to me. So, It doesn’t bother me in the least…”

Shrugging, he picked up his pack anyway. He then began to move out of the office so that he could head home.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth slowly nodded his head in reply to Dimitri. “Alright, good. Go home and get some rest. I will see you tomorrrow also.” He remained at his desk and nodded at the other male again, pausing to think.

“Take an employee report when you go. There are some sensitivity issues you should read on it. Though they mostly concern your father and those who are related to him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Some sensitivity issues? Umm… ok,” Dimitri spoke with uncertainty as he took the papers. He wasn’t certain what to make out of all of this. Still, he did as he was told.

So, as he headed out of the building, he skimmed over the papers. He was curious as to what sort of sensitivity issues may be present at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The copy of Dimitri’s Sensitivity Report from ShinRa includes the very vague details of Sephiroth’s new son. It also highly emphasises either not discussing it with him, or being mindful of what the situation is before talking about it. The article also goes on to warn the reader that the immediate family may also be sensitive to the event.

The article then goes onto other issues like the four dragons now captured and being held in a warehouse near the docks, and to “not engage them under any circumstances, ever”.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri groaned as he read over the papers. Shaking his head, he released a tired sigh before he stuffed the papers back into his pack. He thought it was rather ridiculous that his father had sent out a memo like that at all. In his opinion, all it did was bring notice to the problem. However, the boy was young, so he wasn’t about to tell his father that the move was foolish.

Thus, Dimitri silently headed home. Once back home, he moved to his room so that he could nap, for he was still very tired.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was still at work and most of the others were still at school. Azul had seen Dimitri come in though and she ran over to him, following him into his room, her large spiked tail swaying as she did so.

“Hi-hi!” She squeaked at him, waving a hand as she stood inside the doorway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri groaned in a tired manner as Azul greeted him. Still, he managed to give her a small smile as he stripped off his normal work suit. Once comfortable, he slid onto his bed before he patted the spot next to him.

“Hello, Azul. I’m going to sleep. Do you want to join me?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul nodded her head and hopped up onto the bed in a single bound. Her tail flicked to and fro with more speed as she thought, grinning at her older brother.

“Nap? Sleep?” She shook her head and glanced out of the room again. “Food lata’. Yeah?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, that’s right. I’m going to take a nap. You can join me,” Dimitri invited, for he saw no reason why he couldn’t sleep with his little sister. “Dinner is going to be much later. I just hope it’s good.”

Yawning, she moved to lie down on his bed. He then shifted about as he tried to make himself comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul curled up next to Dimitri and snuggled against him, closing her eyes. After a few moments of relaxation she was asleep. She would remain that way until woken up some hours later.

When the work day had drawn to its’ end, Sephiroh finally came home. He moved into the kitchen and looked around for the best part of five minutes, then sighed and began pulling pots out of the cupboard so he could begin cooking a basic pasta dish.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.