JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned as she continued to clean Sephiroth off, even if he were not to move at all. She didn’t mind that he wasn’t moving for the time being. She was more than content to allow her hands to roam around his body as she cleansed him off. Once she was done, she moved to the side so that she could clean herself off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth finally had recovered enough to stand again, lightly elbowing Jenna in the side.

“That was quite cruel of you,” He stated. “Taking advantage of a male like that. You should know better…” He moved over her and began to wash her hair out, slowly prying out the tangles and mats with his fingers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna leaned back into Sephiroth as he began to take care of her hair. Despite the fact that she never brushed her hair, she always enjoyed the feel of Seph’s fingers going through her hair. That was why she found it more than acceptable for him to brush her hair out as well. It was a very relaxing feeling, in the least.

“Hrm… Cruel?” she inquired. “Perhaps, but I think we both enjoyed my cruelty.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth did his best to neaten out Jenna’s hair, rubbing his hands through her scalp as he did so. After that was done, he let the shower water do its work.

“Such a shame, really.” He hummed. “That you would go do something like that and not wait until another time…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“By the sounds of it,” Jenna replied with a sultry voice, “you are looking for a second go at it.”

She tilted her head back to Sephiroth to smirk at him. She then planted the bar of soap in his left hand before she guided his hand to her chest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth needed no encouragement. He lathered up his hands and casually roamed them across her chest, purring loudly as he caressed the soft curvy regions with much care and tenderness. The fact that soap was on his hands was merely an excuse right now. Despite the fact he had already been brought to orgasm once, the mere feel of soft skin on his hands was beginning to arouse him all over again. He seemed incredibly self-concious of this fact, and refused to look down.

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not,” He said slowly. “I’ll let you be the judge…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna closed her eyes and relaxed throughout the remainder of the session in the shower. There was no denying that she enjoyed every moment of his administrations. She happily leaned into Seph’s touch and gasped the few times he touched the right spots in the right ways.

Once she was clean, though, the sorceress turned around to face Sephiroth before she kissed him.

“Time for big boys to go to sleep.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth finished up with washing Jenna when she stated it was time to go to sleep. He masked the dissapointment on his face with a semi-scowl, nodding.

“Alright.” He stated calmly. With that, he stepped out of the shower and yanked two towels off the rack, placing one around his waist, drying his hair off with the other. “There’s more towels on the rack if you want to dry off.” He commented.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shook her head at the look on Sephiroth’s face. As Sephiroth moved to dry himself off, she sneaked up behind him before she pinched his right butt cheek.

“However, every good boy is entitled to a bedtime ‘story’,” she enticed.

As she stepped away toward the bed, she cast a spell to instantaneously dry herself off Once dry, Jenna climbed into bed before she stretched out to make herself comfortable. As usual, she did not bother to place on clothing before heading off to bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth honestly hadn’t expected the pinch. He flinched sharply and stood upright, watching Jenna dry herself off and leave the bathroom. He was more meticulous and time-consuming about drying himself however, wringing his hair out in the towel until he was content with the damp state.

He wandered into the bedroom with no clothing on, dumping his towels onto the floor beside him as he climbed into his side of the bed. After that he raised a hand, telekinetically shutting off the bathroom light as well as the light overhead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Whether or not Sephiroth wanted to take Jenna up on her offer of having a treat before he went to sleep, Jenna promptly shuffled over to press herself up against Sephiroth as he slipped into bed. Once she felt comfortable, she wrapped her arms about his torso before she let out a large yawn. It had been a very tiresome day, to say the least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth lay there and moved an arm around Jenna. She did indeed look like she was tired so he didn’t bother her. He closed his eyes and lightly mumbled a goodnight before shifting about slightly, trying to relax himself.

He began to drift asleep shortly afterwards.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Having been exhausted from a long and troublesome day, Jenna slept well throughout the morning. Unless bothered, she would have happily rested until noon.

Meanwhile, Desiree was up and about at a much earlier time that day. For, she had every intention of calling the various businesses for the things that Kalysto had said that he would want to see at a wedding.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth left Jenna to sleep when he woke up. He knew that she would have been tired from her ordeal yesterday, and so he let her have all the time into the world. He wandered out of bed and got changed, slipping downstairs to have some breakfast. After he was fed, he left the house, intending to chase up a number of things.

Kalysto was unaware of Desiree’s ringing around because he was at the Alchemy Herb and Potions shop, messing around with the store, business as usual. A medium to large potion order had come in and he intended to have it done by that afternoon while his assistant sold the regular items to whomever came in the door, as well as processing orders that came in via the internet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed as she wrote down the totals of the various items that she thought would be needed for the wedding. Finding that the prices were a bit more than what she had hoped for, she pondered over them for several moments. At length, she picked up her phone so that she could dial her father’s PHS number.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was already at his desk when called up on the PHS. He picked it up, reading off the number before flipping it open to answer, his tone actually semi-pleasant for once.

“What?” He asked without saying hello, a relatively standard answering response from him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree was undisturbed by her father’s abrupt manner. Instead, she just simply responded, “Hello, Father. I need a big favor from you.”

She glanced down at the sheets that she had been working on for a moment, for she wanted to make certain that she wasn’t going to say the wrong thing. At length, she took a deep breath before she continued on.

“Father, Kalysto says that it is customary for the bride’s family to help pay for the wedding… And well… We’d need around thirty thousand gil.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth listened to Desiree with an air of annoyance. He scowled as he sat quietly to all that she said, seeming more than annoyed at her statement that Kalysto said HE would need to pay for the wedding.

“Thirty thousand gil?? What makes you think I have that kind of money on-hand?” He hissed. “Tell him it’s customary to pay for things you want yourself.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree shook her head, even though that motion couldn’t be seen over the phone. After releasing a tired sigh, she continued on, “Father, it’s called a dowry or something like that. Look it up. It is indeed customary for the bride’s family to help pay for a wedding. And yes, thirty thousand gil… I know you have the money. Mother has statues in her stash that are worth twice that much. I’ve seen them.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled. “No! Why do I have to pay for it? He’s the one wanting to marry you, isn’t he? He paid for his house. He paid for his shop-front. He should be able to pay for your wedding.” He grumbled as his noise attracted the attention of others.

“I don’t want to pay for it… why should I?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree lowered her head at her father’s complaints. She had expected this sort of resistance, still it wasn’t any easier to deal with. It was not like Sephiroth was known for being easy-going. Expecting a stubborn brick wall should be only natural when it came to him.

So, she took a deep breath before she pleaded out, “Please, father. We need your help. Please, just do it for me. I want the marriage as well. Isn’t that important?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a few more grumbles of complaint, sighing. He couldn’t exactly deny his daughter seeing as though she was planning things of her own accord like all adults should… but he was grumpy about the money.

“The entire wedding is thirty-thousand? Or just my share?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree flipped through the papers that she had been working on. She wanted to make certain that her calculations were correct before she continued on.

“Yea, we need thirty thousand, Father. The caterer alone is charging five thousand,” she explained. “I can send you the tallies that I have, if that will help.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made irritated sounds and other various sounds expressing his extreme dissaproval. While he couldn’t exactly say no, he wasn’t impressed at all. He made a few more noises to express his extreme discontent, and then he finally growled out, resigning to the fact he would have to pay.

“Fine… let me know where I need to send the cheque…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree tensed up as she heard the various noises that Sephiroth was making over the phone. For the most part, she hadn’t heard half of them ever before. So, she wasn’t quite certain how to take his attitude. Once he finally consented, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Thank you a lot, Father,” she graciously stated. “I’ll send you the paperwork as soon as possible. If you want, we can have lunch together.”

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.