JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Wings?” Alexander repeated with awe in his voice. He then whined before he shook his head. “Lucky. I no haf wings.”

The boy then yawned, for he actually was getting tired now. However, he was being stubborn and wanted to hug onto Sephiroth instead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth carried Alexander out of the room again. He carried the boy with him into the living room and set him down in his lap, sitting beside Jenna, glancing over the book.

“Did you find anything yet?” He asked as he reached out to give Alex a pat on the head, reaching down to run a hand over his neck and upper back. While such affection towards his children may have seemed strange to watch, Sephiroth had more than one hidden agenda behind his actions. The first agenda was bonding, and closeness. He also knew that gentle kindness like this made him fall asleep, and he figured doing the same for a child having difficulties with wanting to go to sleep would be no different.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to read over the book, at least until Sephiroth sat down next to her. When the man’s weight settled down onto the couch, the sorceress glanced up from the book before she gave him an affectionate grin. Soon after, she scooted over to snuggle up against him.

“Mmm… Perhaps,” Jenna responded. “I think this one might be at least interesting as a name.” As she spoke, she pointed to the parts about Keter/Kether. “I see nothing negative about the name choice here either.”

Meanwhile, Alexander once again yawned before he leaned in toward Sephiroth’s hand. His eyes began to drift shut as he relaxed due to his father’s affections.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was curious now. He shifted over to glance down at the page Jenna was on right now, looking for the words of her inspiration.

“Keter, crown. The first and most important of the Sephirot is Keter. It is complete kindness to all, even to the non-deserving.” He scowled at the thought of that. “Like a crown that is above the head, it is not a part of the body, but represents the glory that is granted to whom it is on. The Sephira Keter encompasses all the other Sephirot and represents the divine will, its first expression and manifestation.”

He was frowning now. “You want to name the boy that??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a tired look as he read the description of the name that she chose. She then rolled her eyes before she responded to him in a matter-of-fact manner, “Well, it is a lot better than something like Gevurah. Can you honestly think of a better name, Seph?”

Alexander released a whine as his father got agitated. He had been nice and comfortable; however, the older man’s reaction to the name suggestion had disturbed the young boy. So, the boy’s talons curled inward, which may pinch at Sephiroth’s legs as he did such.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gritted his teeth as small dragon claws punctured through the fabric of his pants. He was rather quick to shift the feet to a more comfortable position and continued to pat Alex on the back, wanting him to calm him again so he could put him to bed without hassle.

“Gevurah? Now what the hell is tha…” He trailed off and snatched up the book to read for himself. “No. Never. You call the kid this and I kill something.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well ,I was telling you that was not a very good choice of name. Hence, why I suggested Kether instead. It sounds much better than the other names of things in that tree,,” Jenna stated. “Still, if you can find a better name for the boy, go ahead and suggest it.”

Meanwhile, Alexander’s toes continued to curl in as he felt his father’s tenses. However, after a bit more stroking, the boy began to slowly loosen up and relax again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “No… Kether sounds like the best one in there.” He flipped to another page in the book which had a diagram of all ten of the spheres. “The others sound a bit ridiculous. Malkuth sounds like something you would name your dog.”

He snorted in disgust, closing the book again. “Kether it is. I’ll write it on his birth papers in the morning.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned as Sephiroth consented to her choice of name. She had at no point desired to fight with him over the name of their new son. So, she leaned up against Sephiroth before she made herself comfortable.

“Mmm…,” she murmured. “I’m glad that is settled. Oh, have I told you that you’re very handsome?”

A wry smirk appeared on Jenna’s lips as she complimented Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth laughed in a gentle manner, amused by his mate’s comment. “Comfortable maybe, soft, no. You will look at me now and feel adoration and contentment, but in the morning you will complain about the smell coming from the bathroom after I wake up in the morning.”

He flattened his brows, trying his best to look very serious and grumpy, though it was only an act.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, clearly we need to fix your diet since you keep on leaving that smell,” Jenna purred out.

Despite Sephiroth’s “attitude”, Jenna couldn’t help but grin at him. After all, he made a comfortable, warm human pillow. Some may find it strange that she could be so comfortable when pressed up against a man made out of bone and lean muscle. However, she found it very pleasant.

Meanwhile, Alexander once again yawned before he curled up in his father’s lap. He finally was about to fall asleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gave Jenna a smug look and moved to place his arm around her in a rather posessive manner. Not that she would have minded, he knew that for sure. He turned his attention down to Alexander, looking quite pleased.

“Ah, he’s finally asleep. Or nearing it. We should follow his lead, hmm?” He yawned slightly. “It has been a rather long day. You and your birthing, me sitting there worrying about things… and then finally discovering the outcome of the infant…” He hummed with dissapointment. “Zach should be finished soon, shouldn’t he?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“He probably needs to observe the child overnight, Seph,” Jenna responded. “It is not uncommon for a medical facility to hold a patient overnight like that. We should wait until the morning to check up on him..”

After releasing a soft groan, Jenna pushed herself up to her feet. She then held out her right hand to Sephiroth, as if offering him help getting up as well.

“And yes, we should get to sleep.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gently tucked his hands underneath Alexander to securely hold him before he rose to his feet. He carried the young male into his bedroom, setting him down in his bed, pulling the covers over him. Then he slipped out of the room and went up the stairs to his own bedroom, sighing.

He wasn’t sure how he felt. Content? Dissapointed? He moved to the bedroom and slipped inside, sighing as he stripped down. Jenna would probably not let him get away without taking a shower before bed, so he walked into the bathroom, stripping naked so he could take a quick shower.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna lowered her hand as Sephiroth got up on his own. Shrugging to herself, for she had no reason to be bothered by his choice not to take her offer, she moved to the master bedroom. As Sephiroth stripped down, the sorceress removed her own clothing, for she felt disgustingly dirty herself.

Soon enough, she slipped in behind Sephiroth before she reached for the soap so that she could scrub him down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth seemed genuinely surprised when Jenna laid a hand on him. His mind had already drifted away into his thought processes, and the presence behind him had snapped him back to reality. He turned around to face the other grinning.

“You never said anything,” He shook his head. “You could have shanked me in the back and I would never have known.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a haughty, knowing smirk as he mentioned shanking him. Shaking her head, she inched closer to him before she began to lather up his chest.

“Oh, I know I could,” she stated with full confidence. “If ever I decided that you needed to die, you wouldn’t stand a chance. I just have you that much under my spell.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made his evil-sounding dark laugh of mockery now. He was in the tight confines of the shower recess, as well as the master bedroom’s ensuite, a small tiled room with fantastic reverberation. The noise echoed particularly well throughout the room and he grinned after he had finished the sound again, humored by the fact.

“Don’t kid yourself, woman.” He purred loudly, straightening his back, moving over her, smirking, trying his best to look intimidating as he put a hand forward, leaning on the shower wall behind her. “Me, under your spell? It’s the other way around.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna’s grin simply grew as Sephiroth laughed. Unlike those that would be called sane and reasonable, she loved everything about Sehiroth, including his evil side. So, she pressed her hands agianst his chest as she continued to lather up at him. Soon after, she leaned up to kiss him.

“Yes, you are under my spell,” she stated with full confidence.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth moved to presss himself up against Jenna now. She wasn’t buying into his intimidation act and it was beginning to make him a bit grumpy. He lightly shoved her now, trying to squash her up against the wall, all the while not doing anything that would cause actual harm to the other.

“Lies.” He stated, trying to sound annoyed and cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head at Sephiroth’s persistence. After a moment, though, she gave him a wide smirk before she knelt down. Not long after, she began to give him a blow job just to prove her point.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was about to say something else, at least until Jenna moved down. His eyes widened in shock and pleasure and he moved to lean on her, loudly moaning throughout the process. When it was over he moved to sit on the floor of the shower, lowering his head, the water still pounding on his back and head.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna allowed herself a triumphant smirk as she finished tending to Sephiroth’s pleasure. Once he knelt down onto the floor, she stood up before she gently patted his head.

“See, I’m always right,” she jested. Purring with content, she reached over to grab a bottle of shampoo so that she could clean Sephiroth’s hair.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna allowed herself a triumphant smirk as she finished tending to Sephiroth’s pleasure. Once he knelt down onto the floor, she stood up before she gently patted his head.

“See, I’m always right,” she jested. Purring with content, she reached over to grab a bottle of shampoo so that she could clean Sephiroth’s hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth didn’t say much for the time being. He just sat there, his knees still weak from his experiences, managing a brief humming sound in reply to her.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.