JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth merely folded his arms and scowled. *”Were you even listening to him? At no point did he use the word ‘defective’. He said he was different, and that it may even mean improvement.”* He was scowling quite deeply now.

*”Nothing we can do.”* He snorts. *”Unless you want to kill it. And that’s not fair. It can’t help what happened to it before it was born any more than I could.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna lowered her head, for she knew that Sephiroth’s admonishments were correct. It was not the child’s fault that he could not speak. Still, she glanced at the images that Zach had shown her. While the brain was indeed different from diagrams that she had been shown before, she found it troubling that there were areas that were small to non-existent.

~I get the feeling he won’t be an improvement…,~ the sorceress bemoaned. ~However, you are right. It is not his fault that he was born this way. I’m sorry.~

After releasing a long sigh, she glanced at Zach. “Is there anything else that we need to know?” she inquired of her “son”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head slowly. “He was only just born in the last 24 hours, so I can’t really give you any hints or clues beyond what I’ve already said. I’m sorry, you’re just going to have to wait until he grows.”

He sighed. “I’m sorry it happened. But you gotta make the best of it. I can think of a few things to do should you require my services…” He lowered his head, already knowing that what he was thinking wouldn’t go down very well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You can think of things to do?” Jenna narrowed her eyes as she considered Zach’s words. At length, her eyes widened before she quickly shook her head. She then glanced at Sephiroth before she bared her teeth at Zach.

~Please tell me that you are not going to suggest, in front of Seph, what I think you are going to suggest, boy. You better not be thinking that!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach lowered his head, his expression dark and serious. He glanced over at Sephiroth, almost surprised he hadn’t reacted an ounce to what was being hinted at right now.

After a time, he glanced back at Jenna. *”Oh I’m thinking it, alright… I’m thinking it. We can do it with or without him. I’ve made my findings public and transparent. If you want my publicity statements or my research notes, you need only ask.”*

Sephiroth apparently seemed to be busy looking at the MRI scans on the light-box, trying to make sense out of everything, deep in thought as his mind wandered away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna continued to bare her teeth in a silent snarl at Zach’s words. She then violently shook her head before she released a slow hiss.

~No, Zach,~ she emphasized each word as much as she could. ~You can’t even dare think about suggesting that to Seph. You know his feelings on those sort of things. He will not tolerate that sort of talk for even the most minute of minutes.~

Slowly, she reached out to gently rub the back of Seph’s nearest shoulder, for she wanted to insure that he remained calm and unaware.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach watched Jenna closely, choosing his next set of words very carefully indeed.

*”He doesn’t have to know. Nobody does… I can do it, and leave no paper-trails behind.”* He gave Jenna a very serious look.

*”Do you want this kid to have a shot at a semi-normal life? The original purpose of the Jenova cell injections were to enhance. They repair, they renew, they improve.”* He sighed. *”Now, consider this infant. You can see the scans as well as I can. Do you want him to develop naturally with his problems, or do you want Jenova cells to improve him and give him some semblence of normalcy?”*

He folded his arms.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shot Zach an aggressive glare. She was less than impressed that the boy was suggesting that she voluntarily deceive her mate, a man who had been lied to for most of his life. If she even considered the proposal, and if he ever found out… No, she couldn’t do it at all.

~No, Zach. I am not going to lie to Seph for anything,~ she clearly stated. ~You can make your proposal to him. However, we both know that he won’t stand for it. I can’t even say that I can feel confident on using Jenova cells on a child that young.~

Snorting, she fully turned her attention to Sephiroth. A deep frown appeared on her lips once again before she whispered to her mate, “It’ll work out… We’ll handle it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head. *”You are right – he won’t agree to it. I don’t even need to ask him. It’s going to be the answer, regardless of who asks him. We both knew the outcome before it had even come up.”*

He shrugged lightly. “I’ll wait until the gas wears off and run some other blood-tests… but after that you can take him home… just… try to behave like somebody who just had a baby, OK?”

Sephiroth just shook his head and frowned.

“I know it will.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Jenova cells are not benign, Zach. You should know this already,~ Jenna continued. ~The child may have a weakened mind already. You don’t want to cause more harm by strengthening Jenova’s hold on a creature… It’s for the best that you just forget about your idea.~

As Zach gave her the last set of instructions, she nodded her head. She most certainly didn’t want anyone to suspect anything from either herself or Zach. So, she had no reason to not cooperate with his ideas. As Zach asked to take blood samples, she moved to hand the infant back to him.

“Do what you need with him, Zach,” the new mother consented. “It’s best that he doesn’t miss any treatment that he needs.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach sighed. “Yeah, alright… go on back to the house. I’ll take him over there when I’m done, OK?” He lowered his head and placed the infant into the makeshift crib, wheeling it out of the room entirely.

Sephiroth scowled and took a seat again, folding his arms. “I don’t like any of this. Worse, I can’t do very much about it.” He snorted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Neither of us can do anything about this, Seph,” Jenna commented. She was less than happy that they had a defective child. However, she knew that sometimes this sort of thing happened. “With luck, we won’t be troubled too much…”

She silently watched Zach leave with their child. Soon after, she got to her feet before she nodded at Sephers.

“Come on, let’s go home. If you want to make a show of it, you can carry me.” Despite her sorrow, she managed to give Sephiroth a wry smirk at the notion of being pressed against his chest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed lightly as he scooped Jenna up. He carried her out of the room and headed out of the hospital with her in his arms, carrying her back to the house with relative ease. When he reached the house, he set her down just inside the doorway, shutting the door behind him.

“I was surprised that you wanted to leave him there…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna happily leaned into Sephiroth’s embrace as he carried her home. Even though she was fully capable of walking on her own, she always enjoyed being in her mate’s arms. Not only was that place comfortable, but it was warm as well. Not to mention, she couldn’t help but feel secure in Seph’s embrace.

~Zach is trustworthy, Seph. He also hasn’t moved out yet, so he’ll bring our son home for us.~ Jenna felt confident in making these statements. ~I don’t think it’ll be a problem at all.~

Once they reached their home, Alexander rushed out of his room to greet them. However, he skidded to a stop when he noticed that there was no infant with them. “Huh,” he said in confusion. “Where sibing?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “I suppose Zach is trustworthy. I am still very discontent about what I am hearing though… I was expecting some problems, but not this many…” He sighed as he glanced down at Alexander, reaching down to pick him up.

“Your new sibling is at the hospital, boy.” He began to explain in a quiet voice. “He’s not well. He needs to be looked after.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander stared up at Sephiroth with wide eyes as his father explained to him that his new sibling isn’t well. He then released a soft whimper before he shook his head.

“That not good…,” Alexander stated the obvious. “Want new sibing here. Not there. Make ‘im betta, Father.”

Jenna released a deep sigh at Alexander’s response, for she knew that it wasn’t helping any. However, she didn’t interfere. Instead, she just shook her head then moved to sit down on the living room couch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat Alex down on the ground gently. “I know. But I can’t do anything to make him better. I don’t posess that kind of power or skill.” He paused, hesitant. “But Zach can. Your new brother is resting there with him. They will most likely be home again in the morning.

Zach narrowed his brows. His mind was a complete storm of thoughts right now, some of them good, some bad. He glanced down at the infant in front of him, pulling the blankets over him to keep him properly warm. In Zach’s mind, what he was considering was not selfish. It wasn’t for a hidden agenda, or anything for his own personal gain. He only had the infant’s well-being and development in mind, and he was frustrated that while Jenna may have seen that, she was standing by Sephiroth’s paranoia and dislikes.

He sighed and glanced down at the infant, mumbling to himself. “I don’t want you to live a life of mental and physical retardation…” He ran his hand over his baby brother’s head lightly, still weighing up the positives and the negatives of what he was planning in his mind.

“Nobody has to know…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander whined at his father’s response to him. He simply did not understand why he was being told that his request couldn’t be done. In his mind, his father was a god. If anyone could do anything, it was most certainly his father. So, soon enough, he began to sniffle because his world view was being shattered.

Meanwhile, the new infant was too tired to really pay attention to Zach at all. Instead, the boy just yawned before he curled up to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just quietly sighed as he patted the boy’s back, then he carried him off to his bedroom so he could put him to sleep for the evening. “I’m sorry things turned out this way. If there was something I could do to change it, I would.”

Zach finally rose to his feet, scowling. “Nobody has to know.” He walked out of the room, picking up the infant to carry off to the laboratory in the building.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander squirmed slightly as he was picked up. The tip of his tail frantically shifted back and forth due to his agitated state. He also continued to sniffle because he was upset. When Sephiroth brought him to his room, he released another whine.

“Not tired,” the boy complained.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed again and set the boy down on his bed, pulling the covers over him. “You may not be tired, but you really need to go to bed now that it is dark. I’m sorry things haven’t worked out… maybe we can fix that later. I don’t know….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Once again emitting a high-pitched whine, Alexander tried to struggle out of the bed. The last thing he wanted to do at the moment was sleep. As he tried to kick the bed covers off of himself, he stared up at his father with pleading eyes.

“No wan sleep yet,” he implored. “No can sleep.”

Meanwhile, Jenna grabbed the book that Seph had uncovered about the tree of Sephirot earlier. She then sat down on the living room couch so that she could read over it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. If his son wasn’t tired, therre was very little he could do. He scowled lightly and stepped aside, motioning towards the door.

“Alright, fine.” He said finally. “If you want to get up again, go ahead. But please, please listen to me when you are actually tired and I tell you to go to bed.” He folded his arms, clearly not impressed in the slightest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander sat up in his bed as Sephiroth finally backed up. He then rubbed his eyes before he looked up at Sephiroth and nodded. He knew better than to argue with his father. Well, he knew when not to argue with him, at least. So, he scooted out of the bed before he reached out to hug onto Sephiroth.

“Want sibing home and ok..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed tiredly. He waved a hand at Alexander, then reached down to pat him on the head. “I can’t make your other sibling come home right now,” He spoke in a gentle voice. “But he will he home soon enough.”

“The infant is a male in case you are wondering.” He nodded. “And he has wings.”

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.