JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Do you want to work in law or do you not? You need to get started on something before you can take your place behind the bar in the Court room. But that all depends on what you wish to do. It’s not my choice.

Sephiroth: *scowls and shakes his head, carrying Jenna back into the house, setting her down on the lounge*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh. Right. *nods* I just… thought it took several more years than just two to get ready for such things… Then again, your umm… sister is very young. *shrugs*

Jenna: *doesn’t really notice Seph’s expression. instead, she does her best to make herself comfortable as she’s carried. Once she’s set on the couch, she softly speaks* You do realize that my foot is healed, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Yes, but she needs further training. Whatever you do, do not tell her I said that. *pauses* She does not very much, but some – she is not there yet. She studies hard and works harder. In time she will be good enough.

Sephiroth: So what? Am I not allowed to carry yo where I want? *smirks down at Jenna, then sits beside her* You would probably do the same to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: In most cases, I can’t pick you up, Seph. *chuckles at him* Fine, I’ll let you pick me up and carry me around. However, I’m only tolerating it because I get to press up against your pectorals while you do that. *broadly smirks in his direction*

Dimitri: Don’t worry, I won’t tell her. I don’t really talk to her much anyway. If I don’t talk to her, I won’t get whipped… *shakes his head. He then glances at the papers that Edgeworth gave him once more* Thank you for helping me out though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, shame. At least you’re not trying to hide or deny your reasoning. I can’t really object to that. *picks up the TV remote and turns the television on, mostly for ambience*

Edgeworth: That’s precisely right. Don’t tell her, dont get whipped. She can be quite quick with it when angered. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans against Sephiroth before she snuggles up beside him* Heh, there’s absolutely no reason for me to hide concerning such things. Not a single reason at all.

Dimitri: *nods* I fully agree with that. *he glances at Edgeworth’s files concerning DL-6 for a brief moment, for he’s still curious as to what he found out when he “solved” it. However, he doesn’t say anything. Instead, he sits down so that he can read the papers that Edgeworth handed to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: So do you want to do this job, or are you still undecided? *picks up a pen and idly flicks it back into the penholder on his desk, resuming his typing work* The court will have a judicial system. And everything else you would expect to see.

Sephiroth: Well, sometimes you hide things. Sometimes you don’t. Of course, that depends on what the subject is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up at Edgeworth then quickly shakes his head* No, no. I really like the idea of becoming a lawyer like you. *nods* I just didn’t expect for you to suggest that I get ready to do anything with the court when by the time I’m 15… *glances to the side* Most people like using my name as an excuse to call me dim or dim-witted…

Jenna: I said that I wouldn’t hide such things. I didn’t at any point say that I don’t hide anything. *sighs and shakes her head* I believe Seres is going to have her first class soon. Did you want to go and support her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: You are not dim-witted. *glares at him* So stop doubting yourself. Rise above their idiocy. Raise yourself up and be glorious. Be perfect! Prosecute all of those who would do harm against you and anyone else. *glares more* Guilty as charged! *calms down again, smirking as he turns to the bookcase nearby him* And if you want to work in the law as either a Prosecuting or Defending Attorney, you had better get learning. Right now. *picks up a text book from the shelf and drops it ontop of his already existing reading papers*

Sephiroth: Go ahead and support her? What do you mean? You want me to step in on the lesson and disrupt the teacher, or stress the teacher out and make them think they’re not doing their job properly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I’ve already been reading your books since you moved here, Miles… *shakes his head* And I don’t think that being perfect is a reasonable goal. No one is perfect. Those who can’t handle anything less than perfection tend to snap.. I know that much.

Jenna: Oh, I just figured that she might like you to watch or whatnot. *shrugs* I don’t really know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: *frowns again* You can be near-perfect in your execution of things if you try. *folds his arms, tapping his index finger against his upper arm. It is only a matter of learning, practise, and time. You can do it. You just need to focus. If you start now, you would probably be able to pass the bar at 15 or 16 years of age.

Sephiroth: She would but during her class is not appropriate. I would have to make extra time for it when there is not a class.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs once more* It was simply a thought. You did not need to follow through. Either way, I know she’s excited

Dimitri: *grins and nods* Thank you for believing such about me.. It means a lot. *nods his head* And don’t worry, I’ve been reading your books… It’s just hard when they use the really long words.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will probably spend time being a target dummy for her to practise on later. I know it interests her, and I can handle being thrashed about. By a young girl no less. *smirks in amusement*

Edgeworth: Oh really? *picks up a legal dictionary and drops that ontop of the textbook*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Are you trying to suggest that no female at all can match your prowess? *shakes her head* Heh, I can’t wait for our daughter to fully grow up just to see how she compares to you. *she then reaches up to mess up Seph’s hair*

Dimitri: *yelps as the new book is dropped ontop of his pile. He then stars at it* There’s a dictionary just for those strange terms? Wow..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh I’d let her kick me, even then. It will be interesting to see if I can tolerate it. I bet I could. *smirks haughtily, feeling rather egotistical and proud of himself right now*

Edgeworth: There is a dictionary for everything. You just need to go looking for them. They could be found at most bookstores before. Now I don’t really know. I was fortunate that mine survived when Los Angeles was decimated by attacks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at him as she snuggles up against him* Hrm… Do I sense a proud father? Heh, I bet no one would have ever predicted this side of your personality. Zack Fair is probably fainting in the lifestream right now.

Dimitri: *nods* Well, thank you. This will probably help me understand a lot more of those books… I really didn’t know that there was a book like this. *grins. He then glances over at the clock*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If he hasn’t been assimilated into something else by now… like a tree. *continues to smirk in amusement* What’s wrong with gloating about how good I am? You must not know very much my greatness if you find it humorous.

Edgeworth: There is practically a book on anything. All you need to do is weed out the bad for the good. It doesn’t take long.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I know all about your power, ferocity, and stamina. I can say I know those things better than anyone else who is alive… Except maybe Cloud. *frowns in thought then shrugs* No matter. I know full well what you can and can’t do.

Dimitri: Granted… Though there are a lot and a lot of bad books out there. *shakes his head and continues to examine the time, still trying to figure out how much longer he should try to stall Edgeworth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good. We don’t have a problem then. *leans back in the chair and sighs, frowning at how quiet the house is right now* Normally I would expect more screaming or fighting right about now. Where are they all?

Edgeworth: Yes, there are. *turns back to continue working at his desk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly* Dimitri is at the ShinRa building. He is at his “job”, though I highly doubt he does much more than study there. Seres is at the barracks, probably just starting her first lesson right now. Cancer is… Doing Cancerous stuff… Somewhere… Not here. Alexander is asleep in his crib, I can hear his breathing. Iris is in her room. Xelong is under Zach’s bed and sleeping while Zach is still at the clinic. And Azul is probably going to wake up any moment now and start screaming for food or a new diaper.

Dimitri: I”m very glad that I have someone with your expertise to be able to help guide me to finding the right books, Miles. *he briefly glances at the DL-6 documentation, for he’s still curious. However, he soon opens up the dictionary and begins reading it over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh… You don’t know where Desiree is though. *folds his arms and looks at her smugly*

Edgeworth: Yes, I will be able to advise you on the books you can best learn best from. I wrote a book on it afterall. Heh. *grumbles at the amount of work he has right now and continues at the desk, trying to concentrate*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My bet would be in her bed, being fucked by her fiance, but yes, I do not know where she is. Also, if you paid attention, I didn’t know where Cancer is either… *shrugs* Doesn’t matter.

Dimitri: Yes, I know that you’ve written books. I’ve read most of them. *nods* They were quite good. *he tilts his head at Edgeworth’s grumbling* Do you need help?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth: Not unless you can sit here and do it for me. I wouldn’t ask you to do that as you are not qualified. Just keep reading. It’s the best you can do to help me right now. In a few years, you can assist from a qualified position. If you want to do this job, that is.

Sephiroth: *screws up his face lightly and glances off to the side* Well, yes. I don’t know. I don’t care ether. No longer my responsibility.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… Well, yes, those details aren’t important. No. *sighs as she hears Azul soon followed by Alexander begin to cry* Can you check up on them, Seph?

Dimitri: *nods his head* I will do that then. *gives Edgeworth a small grin* Though.. I still would like to know what you found when you solved that DL-6 stuff… I know that case bothered you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. Can you? *sighs and rises to his feet, moving into the nursery to pluck up both Alexander and Azul, carrying one in each arm out towards the kitchen* I suppose you want food. Or a diaper change. Or, unfortunate for me, both.

Edgeworth: I didn’t say I solved it.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.