JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

If Jenna was killing his hand with crushing force, Sephiroth certainly wasn’t noticing it at that point. He just stayed nearby and offered his prescence and closeness as emotional support, though he couldn’t offer much more than that. After a time though, he swapped his hand over so Jenna could clasp his fake one. Though after that occured, he began to worry that she may crush it.

Zach pried Jenna’s clothing off, then began to prepare the bed sheets around her so they would not get in the way. He shifted the hospital bed, adjusting the bars at the foot of it so Jenna was propped up on it, and able to use the bed’s slant as well as gravity to push.

“I think it’s too early just yet, but you may as well get comfortable.” He paused. “Do you want any pain-killers?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna barely noticed the fact that Sephiroth swapped out hands. In fact, anything that he was doing was in the background as far as she was concerned. He could have stripped down and started dancing to her, and she wouldn’t notice. Though on any other occaccion, that would have been a rather nice event for her to notice.

When Zach asked her about pain killers she loudly snorted before she shook her head. “No,” she proudly proclaimed, “I just want this done and over with.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Alright, alright alright…” Zach sighed and moved into position. He awkwardly glanced between her legs, then scowled as he got on with doing his job properly. He reached inside with a gloved finger, poking around gently before he removed his hand again, shaking his head as he pulled off his gloves, tossing them into the garbage. “You’re not entirely dialated. But you will be very soon. When that happens, you can start pushing. I will give you the cue.”

Sephiroth sighed. “Indeed,” He grunted. “We want this to be over with.”

“Well, patience.” Zach replied. “I’ll come back in about five more minutes.” And with that he left the room to get the rest of the supplies he would need for the birthing proceedure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna closed her eyes as she tried to ignore the discomfort of having Zach reach down in her more intimate areas. However, she put up with it for now, since she knew that it was important. When Zach left, she turned her attention to Sephiroth before she gave him what she hoped was a reassuring grin.

“This will be over soon..,” she breathed out. As she closed her eyes again, she added on, “Though shouldn’t Zach have someone supervising him? I thought he was still in training…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. “Maybe that’s why he left. Or maybe he had a restraining order placed on the staff, so they wouldn’t interferre with the proceedings.” He folded his arms. “When he comes back, ask him. We have a right to trained staff, not a hack-job who read from a text-book.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded at Sephiroth’s suggestions. However, she did not feel up to following through with such an idea at all. With the pain of the contractions, her attention was mostly on the actual birthing process. So, when Zach returned, she failed to ask him much of anything at all. Instead, she just cringed and panted with each progressive wave of contractions.

Within the next two hours, Jenna was fully ready to give birth. For the most part, the event went rather smoothly, for a pale boy with black feathered wings and tufts of silver hair came out of her without any signs of complications. However, the boy at no point actually wailed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach stayed nearby to deliver the baby, pleased when he arrived with no hitches. He bundled the child up in towels after cutting his umbilical cord, leaving Jenna to sit quietly for a while so she could deliver the afterbirth later. He handed the newborn infant off to her, then stepped back, grinning.

“He looks healthy enough…” He trailed off. “But I need to keep him here overnight. I want to find something out…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had been panting with exhaustion as Zach handed her newborn son over to her. Despite her tired body, she reached out to grasp onto her son before she looked down at him. The briefest of grins passed over her lips as she glanced over at Sephiroth.

“Your children certainly enjoy taking after you,” she commented. As she turned her attention back to her son, a frown formed on her lips, “I’ve never heard any of the children be this silent though…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach slowly shook his head in response to Jenna’s comment. “No, you’re right… that’s what I want to check. You can stay here and keep him looked after, but I want to monitor him overnight and find out what the extent of his problems are.” He sighed, shaking his head. “Some of them won’t be known until he grows older.”

“He looks healthy though. It’s the best you could ask for.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stared up at Zach as he spoke out his concenrs. After a moment, her frown deepened before she licked her lips as if that would help her speak out to him.

“Problems? Multiple? What makes you think that he has multiple problems? What sort of problems…?”

She could hardly believe what Zach was telling her. She had a defective son. That’s what this all boiled down to. Weren’t all defective youths meant to be left behind? They would only cause more harm than good. However, she couldn’t say that to Seph, could she?

She turned to give Sephiroth a worried glance. After a moment, she came to the conclusion that she couldn’t suggest euthanasia for the boy at all. However, there was one thing that she could request.

“Zach? Can you kill me? I’m tired of not being able to see,” she coldly requested as if she were asking for someone to pass salt at a dinner table.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach glanced back into the hallway, then kicked the door shut. “Kill you? Here, now? Well… I can have it done painlessly, if you want…” He opened a box nearby, picking up a vial of very strong anasthetic. He measured five times the recommended dose out into a syringe, then hung over Jenna’s left arm, frowning.

“This may still be resident in your system after you revive…” He said slowly. “I think… I don’t know. Anyway, I don’t advise breastfeeding after getting shot by this.” He sighed. “Ready?”

He pinched her arm, and then injected the syringe into the veins of her wrist. “Count down from 10. You won’t even make 6.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, kill me. If you think that it will get you into trouble, just hook up the vitality equipment to Sephiroth while I pass away. Or turn it off… I don’t care,” Jenna instructed.

Before Zach injected her, she tried to hand off their defective son over to Sephiroth. Once everything was in order, she nodded at Zach in order to indicate that she was ready for him to begin. Thus, within moments of being injected, her eyes drifted shut and she slowly stopped breathing.

Meanwhile, the newborn boy wiggled about. His wings twitched as he looked around the area. Every now and again, he made short noises as if bring air in and out of his throat. However, he never actually made much noise at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth held the boy in his arms, frowning as he heard the sounds he made. He watched him for any signs of discomfort or upset, finding none initially. He sighed as he looked the boy over, not doing a very good job of hiding his own worries and concerns.

Zach quickly recapped the syringe, tossing it into the garbage. He would have to get rid of it later… if anyone found out what he had done, they would most likely fire him. He sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Jenna to live again. Hopefully she would be happier the next time aruond.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The boy continued to make only gasping noises at best as he looked at his father. After a few moments, he yawned and curled up in the man’s arms, for even though he only just started to actually breathe air, he already felt tired.

Jenna took several minutes to revive. When she finally returned to breathing, she languidly opened her eyes before she grumbled out, “Well, that was the easiest death I’ve ever had…”

Soon enough, she glanced around the room before she grinned at Seph.

“Heh, amazing that you look more handsome now that I can finally see you again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth offered Jenna a weak grin, but in the true reality of it all, he was deeply troubled. He too was concerned with the fact that his newborn son wasn’t normal. He didn’t look sick or unwell at all, but he was awfully quiet. He handed the son back to Jenna, sighing.

Zach smirked in victory. “Ah yes, anasthetic is the easiest death you’ll ever have. No pain, no suffering. You just turn off, and it poisons your mind. I could have killed you faster with an arsenic capsule, but we don’t keep it around here for obvious reasons.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna softly chuckled at Zach’s enthusiasm. She then shook her head before she replied, “You probably should not boast that sort of thing. I imagine that the medical practice does not look highly on its members knowing how to kill with efficiency.”

As Sephiroth handed their son to her, she nodded. Once the boy was safely in her arms, she looked over him before muttering, “Two wings, but both are like your one… Interesting. Has he made any noise yet?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just slowly shook his head in response. “No noise… nothing.”

Zach was intruiged now. He moved over to the infant, taking a pen-sized flash-light from his pocket. He shined it into the boy’s eyes, frowning as he watched his eye-pupils shrink. “Normal reaction there.” He checked the boy over. “That’s why I want to run him through the MRI machine we have in the other room. I want to get a full scan and see what’s going on.”

He shook his head. “Make sure you feed him soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You instructed me to not breast feed him, Zach. I can’t feed him,” Jenna looked at her eldest “son” as she spoke to him. “If you think he needs food, you probably should find some supplement or something to give him for the immediate. In fact, go ahead and do your tests now. I’m certain that Sephiroth agrees with me in saying that we both want to know what is wrong with the boy.”

Jenna then held out her newborn son to Zach, hoping that the clone would take away the defective boy. She needed to know just how defective he was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach frowned, nodding. “…yeah I’ll go get some of the prescription formula.” He shook his head slowly. “I’ll be back.” He frowned. “I’d rather he be fed first. The tests take hours. The full body scan alone will take nearly 30 minutes… not adding the time it will take me to configure the machine for somebody so small.”

While Zach did take the infant from Jenna, he wasn’t intending to take him away for work just yet. He returned only a moment later, wheeling a movable baby’s crib into the room after having popped the newborn inside of it.

“Keep him warm,” Zach instructed. “I’ll arrange food. Then get tests done…”

Sephiroth snorted impatiently. This was already taking far too long.

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Zach walked away with her newborn son, Jenna pushed herself up to an upright position. Thankfully, the act of being killed had sped up her recovery process such that she didn’t feel worn out or tired. It was rather effective, even if it did ruin her stores of milk.

She soon noticed Seph’s expression. So, she reached over to gently stroke the side of his face.

“Hey…,” she softly spoke to him, “I know you hate these types of places. If you want to leave, I’ll understand.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head. “I want to find out what is going on,” He grunted. “You would have gone through that entire pregnancy for nought if the child is defective and is going to die.” He glanced down at him, looking particularly scowly. Though anybody who knew him as much as Jenna already knew that the scowling was always a cover for the true emotion. In truth he wanted to cry, though even he wasn’t entirely sure of the reason. Regardless of why, his pride simply wouldn’t let him.

Zach returned with a can of dry enriched baby formula, and six plastic bottles. “These came courtesy of the hospital,” He said quickly. “So you don’t have to pay for them. You do have to pay for… er… I’ll sort out the paperwork with your work-place…” He sighed. “So are you both staying, both leaving, or what? We need to clear this room out because it needs to be cleaned. I’ll move you to another room, or send you home or whatever…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna reached over to stroke the back of Seph’s head as she noticed his expression. She understood his emotions and his frustration, even if she couldn’t help him out. So, instead, she just comforted him with the small act of stoking his hair.

Once Zach came back into the room, she nodded before she firmly spoke, “We’re both staying. Just show us to whatever room they want us in. We’ll stay for the duration of these tests.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach sighed. “Yeah, alright…” He nodded. He understood the concern and if anything, he was glad of the fact that they were as serious about it as he was. He nodded to the pair and picked up the feeding supplies, placing them on the trolley portion of the wheel crib before he wheeled the contraption out the door, heading for a new ward.

“This way,” He called back to them as he walked off briskly down the corridor, finally stopping outside of another one-bed private room that was in a quieter location and further away from the entrance where most of the activities were going on.

Sephiroth lowered his head and accepted Jenna’s affections. For a brief period, a purr even managed to escape him. He had forgotten the last time he had done that…

His eyes snapped open again when Zach left, and he rose to his feet, moving after the other to the next room. “Come on,” He grunted. “Let’s get this over and done with.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna allowed herself a small grin as she heard Sephiroth’s purr. She was content that he had settled down enough to feel comfortable. However, she wasn’t about to get her hopes up. The situation still was troubling, after all.

Once Zach left to lead them to the next room, Jenna stood up before she moved to lean against Seph’s side. Even though she didn’t necessarily need the help, she figured that she should at least look like she was weak from child birth.

Once she was in the new room, she moved to the bed and sat down on it. She then glanced at her son again.

“Still no noise..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head as he wheeled the infant into the room, placing his crib beside Jenna’s bed. “He probably won’t make any noise. He’s breathing so there’s no obstruction. Though I don’t know what it is…”

He shrugged, wanting to change the subject to something less concerning. The male picked up the formula and bottles, dropping them on the bed. “There’s a kettle and a microwave in here.” He pointed to the bench off to his left. “This room is meant for post-maternity crud, so look around. There are diapers stocked in the cupboards too.”

With that, Zach slipped out of the room again. *”I’ll return shortly.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.