JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned at Dimitri now. “No,” He said aloud, perfectly clear enough for everyone in the room to hear. “I am not going to pervert the services of my own employment for my personal gain. That is one of the definitions of corruption.”

Sephiroth just snorted. “Dimitri, come. Dinner is ready, and we are leaving.” He paused. “You have no deadlines to meet. You have no reason to stay here longer.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri sighed at Edgeworth’s speech before he slowly nodded in comprehension. He then frowned at his father’s words before he scurried over to Sephiroth’s side anyway. Before he left, he looked back over at Edgeworth before he mouthed the words “Are you sure?” to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth offered no more than a dismissive wave to the younger male as he watched him depart from the office. “I’m fine.” He stated simply. “Go home and have a rest. You can always come back tomorrow.”

Sephiroth was becoming more and more impatient as he stood outside the door. He was drumming the fingers of his left hand on the edge of his upper right arm now, glaring at the doorway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri nodded at Edgeworth’s response. He then looked up at his father before he moved to follow after him. He most certainly didn’t want to keep his father waiting any longer. The winged boy knew quite well that Sephiroth was not known for his patience. Then again, he did wait five years to try to destroy the planet. Was he patient or not? He wasn’t so certain as he thought of that fact.

Still, he wasn’t going to test how far he could push his father’s patience. So, Dimitri moved to follow after Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he watched Dimitri come out of the office, nudging him towards the door. Then he moved ahead and led him outside, heading back towards the house.

“Don’t turn into somebody who has no life outside the office,” He said slowly. “ShinRa has plenty of those people already and none of them are very entertaining at the end-of-year party.” He grunted. “Not that I go to those things in any case….”

Once at the front door, he shoved it open, stepping inside. Hopefully Seres was already here with the food…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri shook his head before he muttered ,”Sorry, father. I just wanted to help out Edgeworth…”

Meanwhile, Seres finally stepped out of the cafeteria. She was carrying several full take-out boxes as Sephiroth had requested of her. Upon spotting Sephiroth, she moved over to him before she held out the boxes to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth smirked as Seres handed over the boxes. “Ah, good work. And just in time, too…” He stepped into the doorway, and then walked into the kitchen, setting the boxes out on the table. After that was done, he telepathically called out to the household, sending a non-directional telepathic signal out to a 20 meter radius to inform everyone that dinner was on the table.

With that, he opened the boxes, took out plates, and began to serve himself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked up as she received Sephiroth’s transmission. Frowning in displeasure, she mentally tallied up the amount of time that he had been home before she shook her head to walk over to Sephiroth’s side. Once she spotted the silver and black blur, she set her right hand down against his shoulder.

“I take it that you did not bother cooking anything for the children,” she commented.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“They don’t like my cooking.” Was the simple stated reply that came shortly after Jenna was finished speaking. “This line of conversation has been touched upon a number of times. Even I’m not that stupid. I got the message and adjusted my food delivery as required.”

He stabbed a fork in his mashed potatoes. “Do you disapprove?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed in thought as she considered Sephiroth’s words. At length, she sighed, for she had no real argument against what he was telling her. So, she nodded before she sat down.

“I suppose that makes sense,” she replied. “However, buying food like this each time will start to become expensive for you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth laughed at Jenna’s comment. “It was free.” He grinned. “I kept mentioning that cafeteria to you. And now I finally went there and got some food for you.” He paused. “Well, Seres did anyway.”

He took a seat at the table and motioned to all of the boxes. “Take some,” he said to her. “Because it’s getting cold.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tapped her claws against the table, for she couldn’t see clearly enough to discern what Sephiroth was trying to feed her at all. At length, she looked up at him before she simply stated, “How about you.. pick out what you think is appetizing..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth tapped the edge of his plate and hummed momentarily, scowling at her afterwards. “I already picked out something I wanted. You should do the same before you starve to death over there.” He sighed.

*”Do you want me to do it for you? Seeing as though you can’t see… or pick up a spoon very well.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna lifted her head to glare in Sephiroth’s general direction. A snarl formed on her lips as she took in what he had said to her. Even though she knew full well that she couldn’t see properly, she didn’t exactly want other people to notice her weakness. At length, she glanced to the side and snorted.

~I can pick up a spoon just fine,~ she responded. ~I do not know why you think that I cannot do such a thing as that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled back as Jenna snarled. He felt that she was beginning to draw attention to herself and he rose to his feet, nudging her towards one of the chairs in the room. “Shut up,” He grunted slowly. *”I didn’t say anything aloud. You’re making it worse by carrying on like this.”*

He picked up another plate and began to put food on it, dropping it down in front of Jenna when he was done. Then he sat back in his own chair and resumed eating his own food once again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted once more as Sephiroth pushed her forward. She then glanced back at him before sighing.

~I am pregnant. I doubt anyone is paying much attention to my emotional state at all,~ she plainly stated. ~It wouldn’t be wise for them to do such anyway.~

When Sephiroth put the food down in front of her, she nodded before she began to slowly eat. For the most part, she didn’t enjoy the meal. However, she had no reason to ignore the offered food. She also had no means of getting food on her own in her condition.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had been used to Jenna not enjoying any of the food presented to her for such a long time now that he didn’t even blat an eyelid at her set of expressions as she ate. He just quietly finished off his own food, before serving himself more when he saw that there was more than enough for everyone.

*”Nobody is going to point out your vulnerabilities in your own house.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna visibly froze at Sephiroth’s statement. Her left hand twitched, which caused a few scratches to be formed on the surface of the table. She then made a “tsk” sound before she returned to eating.

~I have no idea what you are talking about,~ she responded with indignation. ~What vulnerabilities? I am perfectly fine. Just great!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted now. “Shut up.” He said plainly, feeling like he was wasting his time by now. He just continued to eat, offering no more insight to the conversation at hand.

Zach wandered into the room, looking half asleep. He glanced at the dinner laid out on the table and frowned in disbelief. “You actually cooked something? No wait… this is in boxes….” He looked confused. “What fast food place did you get this junk from?” He eyed off a box of roasted vegetables, deciding not to go anywhere near it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glared at Sephiroth as he told her to be quiet. Gritting her teeth in agitation, she seethed at the way that he was treating her. She didn’t want her problems to be pointed out by him at all. She most certainly didn’t enjoy being told to shut up when she was technically silent. Telepathy made no noise, after all. Thus, she glared at him without touching her food for the time being.

When Zach entered the kitchen, Seres looked up at him then frowned.

“It’s not junk food,” the silver-haired girl protested. “It came from Father’s cafeteria at work. The good one for the executives, not the one for plain old SOLDIERS. The food is pretty good.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach gave the food another look. He saw mostly pre-made foods and folded his arms, though he was mostly dissaproving of the fact that it had even come to the house at all, especially when it could have easily been made at home.

“It sure looks like junk food to me.” He stabbed a fork into some potatoes and shrugged, making himself a plate afterall.

For the time being, Sephiroth was done trying to correct Jenna. It was obvious to him that she was either going to be angry with him or deny her weaknesses. So he just ate in silence and washed up his plate in the sink when he was done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna picked at her food, for she didn’t enjoy it too much. Still, she was hungry, so she ate a good deal of what Sephiroth had given her. Once she was full enough, she get to her feet before she softly spoke out, “Thank you, Seph. I appreciated the food..”

After glancing to the side, for she didn’t enjoy actually thanking anyone, she slipped out of the kitchen and back to her bedroom.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head at the amount of conversation in the air, or at least the lack of it. He took his plate away, frowning as he headed for the living room. “Next time, just learn how to cook, seriously.” He grumbled. “Bringing home the free crap you get at work is even worse than your cooking. At least bring home pizza next time.”

Sephiroth scowled at Zach’s remark. “Watch your tongue.” He snorted. Then he headed out of the room and towards the bedroom in search of Jenna.

“Do tell me if there is anything more you need.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hissed in annoyance as she bumped into the door frame as she entered her bedroom. Seeing nothing but blurs was less than enjoyable in her mind. She wanted nothing more than to have this pregnancy over with so that she could return to normal.

Once Sephiroth spoke to her, she looked up before she snorted in agitation. Glancing to the side, she grumbled, “You ask the same thing every single night, and every night, I’ll tell you the same thing in response. I’m fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth backed away from the door again at Jenna’s mood. A small quiet sigh escaped him as he stepped back into the room again and began to make his side of the bed quietly. Then he sat down on it, picking up a book to read.

“Those men are still out in the North,” He said slowly, attempting to offer conversation. “We have nowhere to house dragons when they return. Their mission is to bring them back alive.”

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.