JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, but most of the genetic modifying stuff that Hojo did got into your genetics right? So, that would mean that I could inherit anything that was in your genetics when I was born, Father,” Seres confidently replied.

As Sephiroth described the various choices of training areas, she shrugged. She wasn’t feeling picky at all. However, she did yelp once Sephiroth started to drag her along.

“Ah! Ok, I’m coming father. Just pick an area where you can show me the real fun moves.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was scowling deeply by now, his patience fraying. “Nothing is ‘fun’, Seres. There are no fun moves. War isn’t enjoyable. It isn’t meant to be enjoyable. Thus, there are only moves to attack and to defend.”

Once outside, he teleported Masamune to his hand, holding the hilt with both hands at the ready, glancing down at Seres once again.

“What did you want me to teach you? I am open to anything.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres pouted as her father scolded her. She then muttered, “Yea, war isn’t fun. Still, there are moves that are more fun to perform than others…”

As they entered the training room, she teleported a katana from her room at home into her hand. She then grinned at her father.

“I’ll learn anything that you can teach me, Father,” she stated, her voice was full of utmost confidence. “Give me any challenge, and I’ll take it on and master it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched Seres teleport her katana into her hands and promptly shook his head. “Very good, but remember, that is not a move from any text book or instructional video.”

He began to ponder in thought. “You’re already bored with traditional sword katas. There is not a great deal I can think of to teach you on the basic platform…” He hummed aloud. “Perhaps something of the intermediate level?”

He began to step away from her. “You can use the tip of your sword to disarm somebody.” He took a step close again toward her, positioning himself. “They will swing to block you but if you pivot and swing the blade like this….” He began to demonstrate, slowly drawing a circle in the air with the tip of the Masamune, finally resting the point within milimetres of her knuckles. “…you can knock the blade out of their hands, damage their fingers, or chop the hands off entirely.”

“Depending on how you were feeling at the time, of course.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres kept her attention on Sephiroth, taking in each of his instructions as well as his movements. This was most definitely her forte. She felt like she was born to wield a sword, or any other given weapon, for she could never imagine herself doing anything else.

Once Sephiroth was done demonstrating the move to her, she nodded her head before she brought up her katana into a ready position. As soon as she felt that her father was ready for her to practice the move, she quickly lunged forward with the intentions of repeating what he had shown her. Since she was concentrating on properly moving her sword, her grip was a bit tight on her sword. Thus, she would be easy to disarm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had no intention of disarming Seres by any of the means he had suggested to her just a moment ago and held his sword still while he watched her go through the movements of what he had just demonstrated.

When she was going through her own re-enactment of his performance, he dramatically dropped his sword when she came in for the disarm, smirking.

“My left hand is already missing.” He paused. “So, partial credit, I suppose.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres stopped as she watched her father drop his sword. She then rolled her eyes before she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Father! You’re a most horrible actor,” she proclaimed. “I really hope they don’t ever ask you to make public speeches. No one would believe you!”

She then stepped back as she waited for her father and instructor to indicate that he was ready to let her continue practicing the new move.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth smirked as he harmlessly batted away Seres’s blade, then reached down to pick up his own sword, casually turning it over in his fingers before holding it properly.

“I already make public speeches.” He raised a brow at Seres. “You know this.” He stood tall and began to pace around the smaller female, smirking at her, slowly moving in close. He carried his sword with him, holding it at the ready.

“I believe we already taught you about the element of intimidation, yes?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres nodded with enthusiasm before she brought her sword up in a ready position that was very similar to Sephiroth’s.

“Yes, you’ve taught me about intimidation, Father. Confidence is the strongest intimidation out there, too!” she spoke with a smirk on her lips. “And no one teaches confidence better than you, Father.”

With that said, she lunged forward to strike at Sephiroth’s right wrist.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth smirked in amusement, casually stepping back as he saw the strike come towards him in his peripheral vision, not looking down. “Don’t give me an ego boost,” He said quickly. “Else I will be making mistakes of my own. And then you will learn those.. and we can’t have that, now can we.”

The lesson continued. Sephiroth demonstrated a number of cheap moves, as well as elegant ones he used on the battlefield in previous times. Then he spun around and charged an invisible target in-front of him, demonstrating some of the better useful attacks he knew.

The lesson progressed well into the afternoon and then into the early evening. He did not even seem to notice this fact, and continued to talk about techniques even as the the sun was halfway down in the sky, slipping downwards as the night slowly came on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres barely noticed the passing of time herself. She was enthralled by her father’s moves. Not to mention, she wanted to master each and every one of them. So, each time her father showed her a move, she replicated it to the best of her abilities.

Every now and again, she’d trip up as she mistoke the balance needed to perform some of the slashes. However, she would quickly re-align herself as she performed the moves a second time. While she wasn’t becoming a master of these moves by the time the sun was setting, she was getting the hang of them.

Unfortunately for the pair, someone had indeed noticed the passing of time, Jenna. The currently vision-impaired sorceress frowned as she noticed that the scenery was becoming dark outside. She was also starting to feel hungry. Knowing that it was important for the fetus to eat, she decided that it was time to call for Sephiroth.

~Seph, are you coming home soon? The children and I need a dinner.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth slowly shook his head as he received the telepathic signal. He narrowly avoided getting rammed in the side when he stood there to reply to Jenna’s calling.

*”I understand. I will come home now.”*

He raised a hand to Seres and nodded down at her. “Good work. However, we need to wind this up for the day. We need to return to the house and get food.” He glanced back at the Shinra Building, pondering for a brief period.

“Go behind their counter in the Cafeteria and find some plastic containers. Then fill them up with decent healthy food that can feed us all.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres slid to a stop as her father told her that the training session was over. She then pouted with disappointment. However, she quickly brought her face to a nuetral expression before she nodded at Sephiroth.

“Alright,” she replied. “I really hope that they let me just join SOLDIER and let me pass by that stupid class… Can’t you make that happen, father?”

When Sephiroth asked her to go to the cafeteria, she slowly nodded. She wasn’t certain about how well his plan would work out. Still, she teleported her practice katana back to her room before she stepped away from Sephiroth so that she could jog to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, Dimitri had also lost track of time. For, at the moment, he was still in Miles’ office. He was deeply engrossed in reading one of the legal dictionaries that the prosecutor had given him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth drummed his fingers on the desk as he pondered how best to set up a police department on the island. The President had already informed him that it would interferre with his existing operations, but Miles couldn’t help but feel that the island would be better off with a proper police district instead of an army keeping the peace. Even if it were a small contribution, it would keep the populace safe while the army was off at war doing what it was supposed to be doing.

He didn’t notice the time either, the only window in his office was tightly drawn shut. Edgeworth would have continued to work even if the world was on fire right now.

Sephiroth walked along at a more casual pace to the cafeteria. Once in the doorway, he kept watch. If anyone should tell Seres off for ‘stealing food’, he would tell them off. He folded his arms and kept guard while she went to work.

“Make sure you pick out vegetables.” He spoke firmly. “I don’t care if you don’t like them, or the others. They make up an important part of the diet.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri flared out his wings as he stretched out for a moment, getting comfortable. He was more than glad that he’s gotten the chance to read up on so many new things today. However, his body was starting to become stiff. So, he shifted about in his chair as he tried to get comfortable once more.

Seres glanced back at Sephiroth then frowned as she noticed that he had followed her. Narrowing her eyes, she shook her head before telepathicly inquiring, ~Why am I doing this if you were just going to follow me anyway? Wouldn’t it just be as easy for you to do it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled back at Seres. *”I’m watching the door, can’t you see? Besides… they will look down on me if they see me squandering food away. You’re a kid. They won’t think very much of it at all. And if they do…”* He scowled further. *”You have a much bigger and more intimidating person to tell them to go away.”*

Edgeworth sighed as he leaned back in his chair.

“The old bank in the north,” He said aloud, breaking the silence. “Is there any documentation of the structure? I want to buy it, but I don’t know how damaged it is.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri slowly blinked as Edgeworth’s voice broke the silence that had filled the office. It took him several minutes to realize that the other “teenager” was speaking, for he had been so used to there being no noise. Once he realized that there were words, he looked over at Edgeworth and stared at him.

“Umm…,” he dumbly replied. “I… well.. My sister, Desiree has been inside it. So has Kalysto.”

Seres pouted at her father’s words. She didn’t like the fact that he was using her like that. Still, she didn’t stop gathering food as he requested.

~You know, I’m not that much shorter than you, Father! I’m already over five feet tall. I’ll be even taller once I finish growing,~ she asserted.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”You’ll not be taller than me.”* Sephiroth stated telepathically as he continued to guard the door. Most of the employees had already gone home for the day and only the workaholics were left. He frowned, for that thought had given him an idea.

“Continue,” He said quickly. “Then take it home. I am going to check up on something elsewhere.” He nodded at her, then slipped out of the room to walk down the hallway. He walked up to the door containing Miles Edgeworth and Dimitri, opening it without even bothering to knock.

“Come home.” He stated plainly. “Dinner is being prepared.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres gritted her teeth, less than happy about Sephiroth’s words. She then loudly snorted, which perturbed the serving woman that she was getting food from. Still, she continued to pick out food to munch on.

~I mean that I’d be taller than what I am now. I’ll probably be equal height to you, Father,~ the young warrior-in-training clarified. ~It’s fully possible! Don’t count me out just because you’re a male and I’m a female.~

Dimitri yelped as the door opened, for he wasn’t expecting an intrusion at all. Once he saw Sephiroth, he pouted before he blinked in surprise at his father’s proclimations that it was time to go home.

“Huh,” he stated in confusion, “it’s that late already?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth slowly nodded his head and strode across the room to flick open the window blind. “See,” He said, as if to prove his point. “Look at the time. Come home and have dinner. Then you can… go back to reading as much as you like.”

He closed the window again and left the office without another word.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri glanced over at Edgeworth, for he wanted to see what the prosecutor was planning to do. However, he eventually closed his book and stood up. He glanced at the clock again before he softly spoke, “You should probably head home too, Miles..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Miles waved a hand. “As soon as I locate some blueprints for this facility I plan to purchase,” He said quietly. “Everything rides on this. You go on ahead and go home. I will go home when I am done here.”

Sephiroth tapped his foot as he waited outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Someone that has the blueprints…,” Dimitri softly repeated. He curled his wings in toward his body as he considered what Edgeworth was looking for. After a moment, he looked up at Sephiroth with wide, pleading eyes. “Father. Do you have the blueprints of abandoned buildings on this island? Those types of things go through you, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glanced down at his eldest natural son, frowning at his question. “I suppose they would though I’ve never personally seen any kinds of blueprints beyond what is going into the public housing sector. I also suppose you could send personnel up there to inspect it, but if it is not directly related to your work, then the President will accuse you of wasting resources on personal projects.”

He glanced out the window towards the barracks and frowned. “We have our attention divided enough ways as it is right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned before he glanced over at Edgeworth. Soon enough, he edged over to the other man before he gently nudged him toward Sephiroth. As he nudged the other “teenager”, he whispered into his ear, “Just explain it to my father. He may be able to help you out..”

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.