JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, you can have two swords. But starting out? *frowns at her, narrowing his eyes* How about we buy the two, and then you can work your way up to actually being able to use both of them. That suits both of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Father, I’m not just starting off.. I’ve been fighting since I could walk. You know that. *frowns at him* But fine, that sounds reasonable… *shakes her head* I still really like that sword. It looks fun and painful.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want it because it’s painful…. *sighs lightly* Very well. Show me the page with the weapon again, and then read out the catalogue code number. I’ll write it down on this order form and then have two made.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Well, for whoever gets stabbed by it, yea. *grins at him then nods and turns the page to the sword once more. She then points at it* This one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Understood. *reaches over to pick up the catalogue from her and sets it down next to his order form, filling the numbers in. Once done, he hands the catalogue back to her and folds the order form up very neatly, packing it into an envelope, writing out the address. Then he picks up his personal ShinRa stamp and marks it as necessary, tossing it into the outbox* It should take about two or three weeks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *grins before hugging Sephiroth* Thank you, Father. *broadly grins* I’m certain that they’ll be more than effective and quite fun to use. I can’t wait. *softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just remember that they’re hide, not steel. Once you grow out of them, you will probably need another set. I’m not even sure how that is going to work, but I am curious to find out when they arrive from the Weaponsmith.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm.. No, there’s parts of metals in the blade part, Father. The hide bits are mostly here. *points to the hilt* See, the blade part is mostly made out of a metal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see, I see… I’m not familiar with it, so it will be up to you to keep it maintained and looked after. I’m not about to argue your fighting style or what you choose to do in order to acheive victory. *pats the top of her head* Are we done here? Neither of us are hungry. This paperwork can wait until later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Mmm… Well, I didn’t exactly have anything to do the entire time, Father. I mean, you helped me get an excuse from class, so that freed me up. *smirks and nods* I’d still like to learn more of your moves. Like the stuff you do when you slash at the air and still cut things several meters away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh that… that is a little different. That’s about speed and management of the sword, and a little bit of technique. But yes, the afternoon is free. Lets go outside and learn. *rises to his feet* However, Excuse me for one moment first. *slips into his personal washroom, shutting the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *broadly grins* Speed and management of the sword… Hmm… sounds very interesting. *she nods then tilts her head as Sephiroth goes to the washroom. Being curious, she moves to the doorway. She then leans against the door so that she can spy on Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *isn’t aware that Seres is watching him at all. He just casually moves to the sink and turns on the water, splashing off his face for a few moments before rubbing it dry with a nearby towel hanging next to his mirror. Then he moves to the toilet and flicks the lid up, adjusting the front of his pants so he can relieve himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *frowns, finding that there isn’t really anything that interesting to watch in the bathroom at all. So, she steps away from the door before she wanders back over to Sephiroth’s desk. Being bored now, she sits down in his office chair then begins going through his drawers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes up with his personal business in the bathroom only a few moments later. He flushes the commode and washes off his hands, stepping back out into the office* I thought you said that paperwork bores you? There’s nothing interesting in my desk.

*if Seres opens the 3rd drawer down, she would discover that it is packed full of candy bars*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yea, paperwork is boring, and you hate boredom, Father. *despite the fact that Sephiroth can see her now, she still checks out his drawers. She then broadly grins as she finds his candy stash. So, she grabs onto one of the chocolate bars* Jackpot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares heavily at Seres when she grabs one of the chocolate bars out of his drawer* Just don’t eat them all. I eat them occaisonally. *folds his arms* Well? Are we going outside or what? *moves for the door anyway, figuring that Seres will follow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *pouts for a brief moment, even though she had no intentions of eating all the chocolate anyway. Upon noticing that Sephiroth is moving out, she hops onto her feet and shuts Sephiroth’s drawer. She then jogs after him. As she follows her father, she unwraps her chocolate bar so that she could munch away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at Seres’s behaviour but doesn’t draw any attention to it. He simply makes his way back outside, teleporting his sword to his hand again* Now… what do you want to learn, exactly? I can teach you a new kata… or something else. Perhaps some armed combat moves.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *tilts her head as she considers over the options. After humming for a few moments, she pipes up* I still would like to know that thing you do to make waves of stuff come and hit people even though you’re way far away. *nods* You said it had to do with speed, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ahh… that is because of both a combination of focus and enhancement from the Jenova Cells I was injected with. And yes, speed is the key factor. Otherwise you will just fall short of your target, and won’t get them at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres nodded as she listened to her father’s explanations. She had no doubts in her mind that she could learn and master any move that her father showed her. She was just as good as him, or at least she would be.

“I see. Well, I’m certain that I can do it, Father. I have Jenova cells too,” she grinned, for she didn’t find her family’s abnormalities and differences to be a draw-back at all. “All I don’t have that you do is years of growth and Mako injections…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised a brow and folded his arms, very loudly ‘harumph’ing. “And it’s a good thing you don’t.” He said bluntly. “Your Jenova cells are inherited, not scientifically implanted. Everything that makes up your genetics is natural… or about as natural as it can be….”

He snorted. “We’re getting off the point. Outside, training. Now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres softly muttered, “I know that my abilities are “natural” for me. The mako injections you’ve had through your life still is one of the only differences between us, Father..” As her father scolded her, she pouted. “I thought we were heading to a training area. Unless you want me to train in the hall.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gave his daughter another sharp grunt. “They’re not the only differences. Go back and read the reports. Oh wait, you can’t, I’ve destroyed most of them…” He scowled. “I don’t necessarily care where we train. Training area, out of doors. Anywhere suitable.”

He reached over to grasp her arm, dragging her back out towards the barracks. “This way is closer.”

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.