JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,501 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *shakes her head* Father, it’d be boring to be behind a desk. I want to be there, fighting. I want to be like you. *smirks* Perhaps with my skill in innate magic, I’ll even become better than you were.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Possibly. Just don’t get overconfident before your fighting career has even begun. *leans back in the chair and watches the soldiers marching off from the barracks, humming in thought for several moments* I think I will return in about five minutes. If anybody complains about you being here, give them this. *takes his ShinRa Employee ID card out of his pocket and gives it to her* I reconsidered an order I made, and now is the time to make such change before they leave… *moves to his feet and teleports outside to the Soldiers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Heh, glances down at the badge then holds tightly onto it* ~Father, you can be so very silly. Can’t I just point at my pupils and hair and get the same effect? It’s not like I don’t look like you.~ *smirks, then moves to the window so that she can watch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I do not advice trying to imitate me, Seres. Walk your own path, and make your own choices, lest you be forever walking in my shadow.”* *drags Rhyderi aside and points to the boats off in the distance. He begins waving to other soldiers to bring large harpoon-like weapons to load onto the ship with them. When he is satisfied, he nods and places a hand on Rhyderi’s shoulder, teleporting back into the cafeteria* Ahh. Now I can finish my soup.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~Hey, there’s some bits that I have no control over, Father. As much as I try, I’ll always have turquoise eyes that have cat-like pupils, just like you do. I also have the same hair as you do.~ *smirks* ~And I like my haircut. I also like fighting. Being in command of units sounds like fun. So, I can’t not imitate you on some respects, Father.~ *she then chuckles as Sephiroth returns* Your soup is probably cold now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Really. I think it might be cold by, yes. *sits down to eat the soup, seeming discontent* Yes, it’s already beginning to congeal. Well spotted. *moves to his feet and picks up a styrofoam cup, ladelling some more soup into it, carrying it away* Come on. We can go back to my office now. *sighs lightly* Unfortunately, people will brand you the same as I. It’s up to you to change that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: What if I have no problems with what people may think of me, Father? I am your daughter and I am very proud of that fact. We are of a superior breed. There’s nothing for me to be ashamed of by being associated with you or branded same as you. *follows after him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s hard to explain. *walks back to the office, drinking the soup on the way. By the time he reaches the office, he has finished the soup and so crumples up the container, tossing it into the garbage near his desk* You seem more interested in comparing yourself to me than the change of orders I gave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Oh, I am very much curious as to what you did down there. However, it is not my place to question your choices, Father. Neither am I experienced nor ranked enough to do such a thing. Thus, it isn’t my place to question what you changed, despite my curiosity. *moves to sit in the chair next to his office chair once more* However, if you want to just tell me, that’s another matter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh I don’t care. Not like it’s confidential or anything. *takes his seat and stretches out for a few moments before picking up a blank order form to begin writing on* I reconsidered what you said, and then instructed the elf to bring back all five dragons alive. As it turns out, he was the right person to send on an expedition like that. He rather readily agreed to not killing them. *moves his chair forwards so he can write better* I don’t think he wanted to kill them anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: With luck, maybe we can get new allies once they settle down.. *shrugs then leans against her father’s side* You’re not going to back down on teaching me more of your moves later on, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Due to a slight oversight on my behalf, it shall have to wait a bit. *picks up the form he has begun to fill out, which already contains estimations of Seres’s height and arm length* But I don’t think you will object.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Mmm… No, it’s fine, Father. I’m very patient. *nods and continues to lean against his side, quite comfortable*

Meanwhile, Tseng has recently sent an e-mail to Edgeworth that states that the man that was presented to his organization, Gumshoe, has failed at passing the necessary qualifications for the TURK program. The main reason for the failure is that the TURKs require people that understand how to keep sensitive information silent. Given that there is no police program on the island yet, that leaves Gumshoe with nearly no where to be employed. However, Tseng does offer the suggestion that if Edgeworth is concerned, the Detective can open a private investigative office.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks down at her* I do need your help filling this out. We don’t even know what kind of sword you want. *slides the paper across to her along with the pen* After this is done, we can go back outside.

Edgeworth: *sighs loudly and sends a request to Rufus ShinRa to begin a Private Investigation branch out of the building, or at a new facility at the defunct abandoned buildings on the other side of the island*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus responds not long after Edgeworth sends the message. In his response, it states that he is much to busy for such affairs. He also points out that private investigative services should be privately owned. Thus, Edgeworth should not waste his time or money with such things.

Seres: Hrm… *crosses her arms as she thinks* I rather like odachis like your swords, Father… But I also like the feel of dual-wielding… Both are very fun. I don’t know. What do you suggest? You’ve trained me, so you should know as well as I do what would suit me best.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps start out with a pair of small curved blades and use one until you are competent with both? *taps his pen on the table, then begins to scribble in more of Seres’s physical specifications*

Edgeworth: *grumbles in frustration and replies to Rufus’s note* “This place needs investigative personnel. The army as a law-enforcing body will only work for so long. If you want a more civilian based society, I highly advise using Police, Investigative Detectives, and a proper Judicial system. The courthouse is already going to be built. It wouldn’t make any sense without the rest of the staff to keep it all together. Please reconsider.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Rufus: *takes longer to respond this time* “I am very busy. There are several matters that need my attention at the moment. As I mentioned earlier, a private investigator is a privately owned business by an individual. If someone wants to start such a business, they can do such on their own. I will not stop them. However, I will not make a “private investigative” branch within the corporation for that would undermine the investigative work of my TURKs and the integrity of the Private Investigations profession.

As for the matter of a police force, the issue is still being analyzed by the board. Between the TURKs, the MPs, and the army, I see no reason to rush this matter.

Do not bother me again with these matters for today.”

Seres: Hrm… Yes, I suppose that could work out. *nods* Though.. what if I decide that I’d rather have a long sword like yours later on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you want a Murasame at a later date, we can have one forged for you. But you should start out with proper shorter blades that are properly balanced for you while you are still growing. But now is not a good time for a longer sword. Learn the feel of the blade before you complicate matters.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods her head* Yes, I suppose that you are right, Father. That does make sense. *leans against Sephiroth’s side once more before glancing toward the hallway* You know.. Dimitri has been eating a lot of expensive foods since he started hanging out with that lawyer guy…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Should I be concerned about his expensive tastes? As long as he’s not harming himself or taking illegal drugs, I do not care. *sighs, finishing up the form. He opens a drawer nearby and takes out a cheaply-printed weapons catalogue, flipping through it* Do you want to pick it out? *turns another page, then places the catalogue in her lap* Don’t ask about the prices. Ignore the prices listed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Other then the fact that he’s starting to expect that type of food? *shrugs* Just sounds like a lot of very expensive dates to me. *She then grins as she notices the catalogue* Oo.. *she flips through the catalog several times* Most of these are pre-made though… *she tilts her head as she finds some that have pieces of monsters and dragons incorporated in them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t get too excited about swords now. You’re picking out a beginner’s sword, not a trademark icon that will echo with your name through the ages. *smirks in amusement, then picks his pen back up to continue filling out the form* I already did that with Masamune.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *continues to flip through the catalogue then broadly grins as one catches her eye. She soon sets down the booklet before she confidently points at a wicked-looking sword that was crafted from parts of a dragon species. It has several spiky ends near the hilt and a number of nooks on the blade* I like this one. Wielding two of that would be fun.

Reference link: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100611194932/monsterhunter/images/9/9f/Weapon108.png

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Two….? *deeply frowns at her* You know, you might not want to own a sword made out of dragon-hide. If we want to win these dragons over, it’s best not to use their fallen allies as weapons against them. Then of course, some don’t care. Some do. Who knows…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: But says this dragon is one of the non-sentient species. *crosses her arms and pouts* And yes, two. You suggested that I try out dual-wielding, right? I would need two swords to do that.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,501 total)
  • The topic ‘JennaxSephiroth: I want to be a hero’ is closed to new replies.